"Con's

Labour

Brexit Party

I can see the latter gaining a lot of votes on this one "

erections are not to be sniffed at

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

The turn out will make for interesting viewing and give the government another excuse to spin.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Read that's as erections....

By *ooliganMan  over a year ago

Preston

Brexit Party and UKIP will split the gammon vote.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Brexit Party and UKIP will split the gammon vote. "
Now I want Gammon Egg and Chips . Thanks

Pointless exercise in our view and another waste of taxpayers money

Why don’t they just give those sitting a 6 month extension ffs

Preston

"Why don’t they just give those sitting a 6 month extension ffs"

They can't do that as the previous vote was for a fixed term...

I feel sorry for all the current MEPs and thier staff who've had to up-sticks and are now being told it might have been unnecessary... How can anyone plan for anything on this basis??

Farage has placed a bet of 1k that his new brexit party tops the polls ... odds of 3/1 apparently. I'd have laid that bet to him.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Farage should hoover up the Brexit vote.

The alternative needs to be a Remain bandwagon.

Labour and the Tories really ought to step aside - what are their manifestos going to say anyway?

Bristol East

"Pointless exercise in our view and another waste of taxpayers money

Why don’t they just give those sitting a 6 month extension ffs"

Er, there are 26 other countries taking part in the same election who don't give a sh*t about Britain's nervous breakdown.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Surely the answer is to treat these elections as a proxy referendum? Nothing to stop 6m people who signed to revoke A50, plus others to vote for parties aligned to the EU - SNP, Liberal, Independent, Green.

I would absolutely love it (as Keegan once said ) if Farage lost his bet and his £5000 deposit!

I’m looking forward to the European elections now

Chudleigh

"Surely the answer is to treat these elections as a proxy referendum? Nothing to stop 6m people who signed to revoke A50, plus others to vote for parties aligned to the EU - SNP, Liberal, Independent, Green.

I would absolutely love it (as Keegan once said ) if Farage lost his bet and his £5000 deposit!

I’m looking forward to the European elections now "

& he forgot to register the domain for his party! Highly amusing, lets get him out!!

By *ave 42Man  over a year ago

pontefract

[Removed by poster at 12/04/19 13:53:31]

pontefract

"Surely the answer is to treat these elections as a proxy referendum? Nothing to stop 6m people who signed to revoke A50, plus others to vote for parties aligned to the EU - SNP, Liberal, Independent, Green.

Probably get a lot of the 17.4 million voting for Farage and co just so they can fuck up the eu and cause as much trouble as possible

Definitely getting my vote

Chudleigh

Probably get a lot of the 17.4 million voting for Farage and co just so they can fuck up the eu and cause as much trouble as possible

Definitely getting my vote"

It is very possible, but it also lets so many people who have changed their mind register there views. Maybe the Gammons will be split between Tory, Brexit & UKIP...

Definitely lots of immature arseholes that will do just that unfortunately.

Chudleigh

It is up to us all to take this vote seriously and to show the scale of the opposition to Brexit. Just because Farage says he is leading a popular revolt, doesn’t actually mean he is.

Please make sure you vote - everyone saw how many signed the Revoke Article 50 (6.075m) in such a short period - if everyone turned this into a vote, then it would be the biggest party representing the UK! Well above what UKIP got in 2014.

pontefract

Definitely lots of immature arseholes that will do just that unfortunately. "

So lots of brexiteers are now classed as being uneducated, thugs,racist,and now immature arseholes,

Sticks and stones springs to mind

But I suppose that’s to be expected from a remoaner ok on a forum but wouldn’t say it face to face

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/04/19 15:23:57]

Bloody hell regardless of how we all voted we are still humans. All the name calling is petty. Everyone is entitled to their opinion at the end of the day.

I voted leave but am not racist or uneducated. I voted leave as I feel as a country we can stand on our own 2 feet and do not need some wally in Belgium France or Germany telling us what we can and cannot do. I also feel we need to be more like Australia when it comes to letting people in to our country. It would put an end to all these Non Eu criminals getting into our country off of the back of sham marriages to EU spouses.

Chudleigh

I agree we should be civil with each other, there is nothing wrong with disagreeing

So lots of brexiteers are now classed as being uneducated, thugs,racist,and now immature arseholes,

But I suppose that’s to be expected from a remoaner ok on a forum but wouldn’t say it face to face

"

Leaving is one thing if we don't want to be part of the EU and that's fine but voting for Farage and co just so they can "fuck up the EU" and cause as much trouble as possible is immature, pathetic and downright knobheadish in my view.

Fortunately I don't know anyone that immature and stupid to say such crap but I wouldn't have a problem saying it was arseholeish behaviour to them if they did.

Why can't people just want to leave without wishing to smash the house of the way out.

Don't you think that's fucking stupid?

Preston

"I agree we should be civil with each other, there is nothing wrong with disagreeing "

I've always been of the opinion that one should respect others' political opinions...

However, I find it really difficult to respect Brexiters' views because I genuinely don't believe it's a purely "political" decision. At best, it's a jingoistic, naive, weird form of nostalgia for an age that didn't really exist; at worst, it's just downright racism or xenophobia.

Feel free to shoot me down in flames for saying that, but in 3 years, and having spoken to hundreds of Brexiters on the subject, not a single one has come close to making me think otherwise. I've even fallen out with my parents, who, I'm ashamed to say, are downright racist morons.

Greens will do well they are anti brexit pro second referendum.

"I agree we should be civil with each other, there is nothing wrong with disagreeing

I've always been of the opinion that one should respect others' political opinions...

However, I find it really difficult to respect Brexiters' views because I genuinely don't believe it's a purely "political" decision. At best, it's a jingoistic, naive, weird form of nostalgia for an age that didn't really exist; at worst, it's just downright racism or xenophobia.

Feel free to shoot me down in flames for saying that, but in 3 years, and having spoken to hundreds of Brexiters on the subject, not a single one has come close to making me think otherwise. I've even fallen out with my parents, who, I'm ashamed to say, are downright racist morons."

Having unrealistic economic beliefs in Brexit is fine, that's their wish but the belief that they want to smash the EU down just because they want to leave is just plain arrogant and gammon like.

Preston

"Having unrealistic economic beliefs in Brexit is fine, that's their wish but the belief that they want to smash the EU down just because they want to leave is just plain arrogant and gammon like. "

The attitude I keep coming up against, nd which I really can't understand, is those who claim to understand that we're going to be financially butt-fucked but say things like "we've weathered worse"...

I just want to punch these people!! It's so important to them to get rid of "immergrunts" that they'll cripple themselves financially and restrict the opportunities for future generations to achieve it!

Chudleigh

I don’t think we need to be personal and negative about anyone other that political ‘leaders’, they genuinely deserve negativity but again it should not be aggressive, vitriolic and abusive. There is every reason to call them out for lying and also call others out for repeating those lies.

We want people to chose Remain because it is the reasonable space to be. Moving towards the level of Tommy Robinson will be counter productive and narrow the space between the two camps.

This is just my opinion, but I tend to gravitate towards reason and away from vitriol

Yeah but 'punching' people for disagreeing with you?... that aint right surely?!

That’s of course assuming there are still 17.4 million who still believe in the dream

"I agree we should be civil with each other, there is nothing wrong with disagreeing

Feel free to shoot me down in flames for saying that, but in 3 years, and having spoken to hundreds of Brexiters on the subject, not a single one has come close to making me think otherwise. I've even fallen out with my parents, who, I'm ashamed to say, are downright racist morons."

Again another person claiming racism for voting leave. Tell me how voting to leave the EU is racist? I always hear this but never see any firm evidence to back the down right ridiculous claim. Aren't all EU members states predominantly white inhabited countries????

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

Feel free to shoot me down in flames for saying that, but in 3 years, and having spoken to hundreds of Brexiters on the subject, not a single one has come close to making me think otherwise. I've even fallen out with my parents, who, I'm ashamed to say, are downright racist morons.

Again another person claiming racism for voting leave. Tell me how voting to leave the EU is racist? I always hear this but never see any firm evidence to back the down right ridiculous claim. Aren't all EU members states predominantly white inhabited countries????"

Again another leaver unable to read what is written and making false claims that people are calling leavers racist.

You are not doing the ‘leavers are think as shit’ stereotype any harder to believe are you?

-Matt

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

This is what we need to do.

The Euro Election is a PR system so there is no splitting the vote.

Your choices are simple.

If you want BREXIT vote BREXIT party, UKIP or Conservative.

If you don't want BREXIT vote LibDem, ChangeUK, Pliad Cymru or SNP.

If you don't know whether you want BREXIT or not vote Labour (although currently their party policy is still Leave)

You're not going to be letting anyone else 'in' by voting for what you want.

Nigel's BREXIT party is currently Poling in 3rd place at 10%, Conservatives are second at about 25% and Labour is in front at about 35%.

If these figures hold true and Labour does not change its currently policy of Leaving the EU then the result will be taken ( as the result was in the General Election) as an endorsement to leave.

I appeal to all traditional Labour voters who want to remain in the EU not back Labour in these Euro Elections. We must get a clear, decisive and overwhelming majority for Remain. By all means vote Labour in the local elections and in the general election that will surly happen later this year, but for these Euro Elections treat it like the final say referendum and vote onlt for parties that solidly back Remain.

It could be our last best chance to stop BREXIT, don't throw it away.

Again another person claiming racism for voting leave. Tell me how voting to leave the EU is racist? I always hear this but never see any firm evidence to back the down right ridiculous claim. Aren't all EU members states predominantly white inhabited countries????

Again another leaver unable to read what is written and making false claims that people are calling leavers racist.

You are not doing the ‘leavers are think as shit’ stereotype any harder to believe are you?

-Matt"

at worst, it's just downright racism or xenophobia.

????????????????????????

You refer above to Brexiters and your own parents as being racist.......You really have confused me?

Widnes

It is very possible, but it also lets so many people who have changed their mind register there views. Maybe the Gammons will be split between Tory, Brexit & UKIP... "

It won't matter, it's a PR system and they will all count towards an endorsement for BREXIT. The only way we can change that is by giving an eve bigger endorsement for pro-EU, anti-BREXIT parties, which are Green, LibDem, ChangeUK, Plaid Cymru and SNP.

How the pro-EU voters vote in this election is going to be critical. Unfortunately a vote for Labour, unless they change their party policy, will be another vote endorsing BREXIT. Vote Labour in the council elections if you want but, if you want to stop BREXIT, not in the Euro Elections.

Your choices are simple.

If you don't know whether you want BREXIT or not vote Labour (although currently their party policy is still Leave)

Nigel's BREXIT party is currently Poling in 3rd place at 10%, Conservatives are second at about 25% and Labour is in front at about 35%.

If these figures hold true and Labour does not change its currently policy of Leaving the EU then the result will be taken ( as the result was in the General Election) as an endorsement to leave.

I appeal to all traditional Labour voters who want to remain in the EU not back Labour in these Euro Elections. We must get a clear, decisive and overwhelming majority for Remain. By all means vote Labour in the local elections and in the general election that will surly happen later this year, but for these Euro Elections treat it like the final say referendum and vote onlt for parties that solidly back Remain.

"

Labour in front!!!!!! Christ thank God it's only European Elections and not a general election. Corbyn running the country seriously scares me

Chudleigh

Your choices are simple.

"

Totally happy to agree with you here!

Widnes

"

The ever present undertone of threats of violence from a BREXITERS I see. Unless there is some other reason why he should be scared to say it to your face?

Your choices are simple.

Totally happy to agree with you here! "

We too

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

-Matt

at worst, it's just downright racism or xenophobia.

????????????????????????

You refer above to Brexiters and your own parents as being racist.......You really have confused me?

"

Ok. Let’s try this slowly and see if you can keep up

Here are two statements:

1) my parents voted leave

2) my parents are racists

What do thy tell you? They tell you that the person describing their parents thinks that their parents are both racist and voted leave. Does it say that leave voters are racist? No. Just that their parents are.

Let’s try another example.

If I say:

1) busses are red

2) I like busses

What does that tell you? That I like busses and that busses are red. Do I like all red things? No Do I like busses *beacaue* they are red? No.

-Matt

Widnes

"I don’t think we need to be personal and negative about anyone other that political ‘leaders’, they genuinely deserve negativity but again it should not be aggressive, vitriolic and abusive. There is every reason to call them out for lying and also call others out for repeating those lies.

We want people to chose Remain because it is the reasonable space to be. Moving towards the level of Tommy Robinson will be counter productive and narrow the space between the two camps.

This is just my opinion, but I tend to gravitate towards reason and away from vitriol "

this

Widnes

"Yeah but 'punching' people for disagreeing with you?... that aint right surely?!"

He only said he felt like punching them. He never said he had or would punch them.

Ahem...'want to punch people'... i want a pint at the weekend...i will have a pint...

"Ahem...'want to punch people'... i want a pint at the weekend...i will have a pint..."

I guess there's a difference between punch someone and drinking a beer? Or not?

What does that even mean?!?!

Chudleigh

Farages Brexit Party...

To lose one official before your party has even been launched may be regarded as a misfortune, to lose two looks like carelessness. Last month, Catherine Blaiklok, the designated leader of Nigel Farage’s new Brexit party, was forced to stand down for making Islamophobic comments and retweeting a neo-Nazi. Then the treasurer, Michael McGough, was outed as an antisemite and also asked to quit. Say what you like, but you can’t accuse the Brexit party of not offering equal opportunities in racism.

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

The ever present undertone of threats of violence from a BREXITERS I see. Unless there is some other reason why he should be scared to say it to your face?

"

What undertone of threat of violence is there!?

The poster is just pointing out the fact that many people will happily talk about people behind their back but few would say it to their face, human nature.

Dudley

"Yeah but 'punching' people for disagreeing with you?... that aint right surely?!

He only said he felt like punching them. He never said he had or would punch them.

"

Strange that you were unable to see the threat of violence in this post, you are even trying to defend it, good old remainers sticking together!

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

"Pointless exercise in our view and another waste of taxpayers money

Why don’t they just give those sitting a 6 month extension ffs

Er, there are 26 other countries taking part in the same election who don't give a sh*t about Britain's nervous breakdown.

"

27 actually.

I intend to do everything I can legally do to help the Brexit Party. I have heard many others saying the same thing, if indeed we do have to take part in those God forsaken E.U. elections.

Chudleigh

"I intend to do everything I can legally do to help the Brexit Party. I have heard many others saying the same thing, if indeed we do have to take part in those God forsaken E.U. elections."

We will balance each other out then. I totally disagree with Farage and the negativism he creates

So below you don't claim brexiters are AT WORST racist??????

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It would be a pity if the brexit party gained many representatives, as they will hopefully be an ephemeral party and the likes of Ukip MEPs hardly made any effort for constituents, apart from taking our money.

It's a pity there's uncertainty over the duration of our membership

Widnes

"Ahem...'want to punch people'... i want a pint at the weekend...i will have a pint..."

I wanted to fuck some bird last night. Didn't happen.

The Brexit party.

Already lost it's leader Catherine Blaiklock because of racism comments.

It's just another BNP/UKIP manifestation in progress with the looks of it.

Well as long as they keep splitting the vote between them I say bring it on....keep the gammon where it belongs!

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"Farages Brexit Party...

To lose one official before your party has even been launched may be regarded as a misfortune, to lose two looks like carelessness. Last month, Catherine Blaiklok, the designated leader of Nigel Farage’s new Brexit party, was forced to stand down for making Islamophobic comments and retweeting a neo-Nazi. Then the treasurer, Michael McGough, was outed as an antisemite and also asked to quit. Say what you like, but you can’t accuse the Brexit party of not offering equal opportunities in racism."

Only marginally worse than TIG then, who had one MP making racist comments on day 1, but of course, she's been allowed to stay and no action has been taken.

They truly are void of morality that bunch, although they are a bit more of a joke than Farage's party, which is terrifying, because I think he'll get votes.

Preston

"So below you don't claim brexiters are AT WORST racist??????

"

Wow... Apologies for not responding, not had access to the forum...

I 100% stand by what I said, thanks to Poi Lucy for very succinctly backing up what the odd hard-of-thinking members might have been struggling with.

My parents are very typical of older generation leavers here in the NW. They're dyed-in-the-wool, unashamed racists. Every day they devour every word of the Daily Mail, and as a result, they think they're informed, educated and politically astute. They watch BBC News just so they can get angry about what they perceive to be Left Wing bias and the relentless onslaught of political correctnes. My father spends his spare time writing letters of complaint to the BBC, and then to various ombudsmen when his vexatious, racist rants are ignored.

He recently had a tantrum and flounced out of a fish shop because an Asian man was in front of him in the queue. He felt he was taking too long, buying too much of the good stuff, and had less right to be there, so he flounced out. But not before making his apalling thoughts known to all in the shop!

As I said, they are typical, upper-working/lower-middle-class, early 70's, retired and financially secure.

I couldn't be more ashamed of them.

They voted Leave because in some weird sense of corrupted logic, they thought it would mean less brown people in the fish shop; less Polish voices in the street.

When pressed as to why they voted Leave, the best they can come up with is "to make Britain great again". They can't explain (in a non-racist way) how, or even what exactly it is that the EU does that offends them so much... They're uneducated, ill-informed, jingoistic racists.

And I've never yet met another remainer who could give me one good reason why we'll be better off. I've never met one who can pinpoint who or what exactly is the problem with the EU apart from the usual, vague "unelected officials in Brussells" bollocks.

So, I speak from a position of experience, and I 100% stand by my assertion that Brexiters are at best, jingoistic, naive unicorn chasers, and at worst, downright racists.

Hope that clears things up.

I 100% stand by what I said, thanks to Poi Lucy for very succinctly backing up what the odd hard-of-thinking members might have been struggling with.

My parents are very typical of older generation leavers here in the NW. They're dyed-in-the-wool, unashamed racists. Every day they devour every word of the Daily Mail, and as a result, they think they're informed, educated and politically astute. They watch BBC News just so they can get angry about what they perceive to be Left Wing bias and the relentless onslaught of political correctnes. My father spends his spare time writing letters of complaint to the BBC, and then to various ombudsmen when his vexatious, racist rants are ignored.

He recently had a tantrum and flounced out of a fish shop because an Asian man was in front of him in the queue. He felt he was taking too long, buying too much of the good stuff, and had less right to be there, so he flounced out. But not before making his apalling thoughts known to all in the shop!

As I said, they are typical, upper-working/lower-middle-class, early 70's, retired and financially secure.

They voted Leave because in some weird sense of corrupted logic, they thought it would mean less brown people in the fish shop; less Polish voices in the street.

When pressed as to why they voted Leave, the best they can come up with is "to make Britain great again". They can't explain (in a non-racist way) how, or even what exactly it is that the EU does that offends them so much... They're uneducated, ill-informed, jingoistic racists.

And I've never yet met another remainer who could give me one good reason why we'll be better off. I've never met one who can pinpoint who or what exactly is the problem with the EU apart from the usual, vague "unelected officials in Brussells" bollocks.

So, I speak from a position of experience, and I 100% stand by my assertion that Brexiters are at best, jingoistic, naive unicorn chasers, and at worst, downright racists.

Hope that clears things up."

I admire your honesty about your parents views having seen much the same from parts of my extended family. Fortunately my granny was a communist so we have quite a variety of opinions and a lot of intense discussions when we get together. Not that we are politically active, just that we look at the world with a liberal yet cynical eye.

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

It is very possible, but it also lets so many people who have changed their mind register there views. Maybe the Gammons will be split between Tory, Brexit & UKIP...

It won't matter, it's a PR system and they will all count towards an endorsement for BREXIT. The only way we can change that is by giving an eve bigger endorsement for pro-EU, anti-BREXIT parties, which are Green, LibDem, ChangeUK, Plaid Cymru and SNP.

How the pro-EU voters vote in this election is going to be critical. Unfortunately a vote for Labour, unless they change their party policy, will be another vote endorsing BREXIT. Vote Labour in the council elections if you want but, if you want to stop BREXIT, not in the Euro Elections.

"

But isn't a vote for Labour a vote in support of the 2nd referendum, which is going to be the only way to stop Brexit?

Yes, other parties also want a 2nd referendum but Corbyn is the one negotiating with May so he's the only one who can really push it through.

Newbury

I admire your honesty about your parents views having seen much the same from parts of my extended family. Fortunately my granny was a communist so we have quite a variety of opinions and a lot of intense discussions when we get together. Not that we are politically active, just that we look at the world with a liberal yet cynical eye. "

Both of my grandad were at one time in the communist party (although later, one claimed that it was just for the free books - both left well before the Iron curtain came down) and both were active trade unionists.

Both utterly anti the EU, although both died well before BREXIT was a thing.

Dudley

So the experience of your parents views(I find the chip shop story hard to believe) make you an expert on 17.4 million people! Typical crap from the remainer camp, take the bigotry out of yourself before you try to remove it from anyone else.

Preston

"

So the experience of your parents views(I find the chip shop story hard to believe) make you an expert on 17.4 million people! Typical crap from the remainer camp, take the bigotry out of yourself before you try to remove it from anyone else."

Are you calling me a liar?

As I've said in most of my comments, NOT ONE LEAVER HAS BEEN ABLE TO GIVE ME A REASON TO LEAVE THAT ISN'T RACIST, XENOPHOBIC OR JUST ILL-INFORMED.

Perhaps you'd like to try and surprise me?

Dudley

"

So the experience of your parents views(I find the chip shop story hard to believe) make you an expert on 17.4 million people! Typical crap from the remainer camp, take the bigotry out of yourself before you try to remove it from anyone else.

As I've said in most of my comments, NOT ONE LEAVER HAS BEEN ABLE TO GIVE ME A REASON TO LEAVE THAT ISN'T RACIST, XENOPHOBIC OR JUST ILL-INFORMED.

Perhaps you'd like to try and surprise me?"

If you like, as I said I find the story hard to believe, your definitely a bigot.

Dudley

"

If you like, as I said I find the story hard to believe, your definitely a bigot."

You are!

"

If you like, as I said I find the story hard to believe, your definitely a bigot.

You are!"

Did they surprise you with their answer? Rather not. Typical

Preston

And on the basis of no evidence to the contrary, and an obvious inability to give a non-racist reason for wanting to Brexit, I think you're more than likely a racist!

Preston

"

Did they surprise you with their answer? Rather not. Typical "

Of course not! I suspect he's a racist.

"The Brexit party.

It's just another BNP/UKIP manifestation in progress with the looks of it. "

Well nobody is surprised.Except maybe for people who insist xenophobia has nothing to do with brexit.

These parties will attract the tommy Robinsons of the world and the far right need to legitimise their political agenda and make it palatable.

My mother's racist, quiet embarrassingly sometimes but voted Remain.

Though a lot of the things she says is right out of the Brexiteers guidebook of being a gammon

I actually couldn't believe her when she said she'd voted to remain.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Farage will win his bet easily I reckon

Dudley

"And on the basis of no evidence to the contrary, and an obvious inability to give a non-racist reason for wanting to Brexit, I think you're more than likely a racist!"

Did you work that out from your phantom experiences!

Strange how the people who accuse others without any evidence don't like to be accused! Best to keep your bigotry to yourself.

Dudley

"

Of course not! I suspect he's a racist."

Laughable coming from a bigoted thug, bet you would like to come round and punch me, you would need a backbone first.

"

Laughable coming from a bigoted thug, bet you would like to come round and punch me, you would need a backbone first."

Laughable? I bet you can not read with understanding, it's normal for brexiters. Nothing will surprise us from your side.

Dudley

"

Laughable coming from a bigoted thug, bet you would like to come round and punch me, you would need a backbone first.

Laughable? I bet you can not read with understanding, it's normal for brexiters. Nothing will surprise us from your side."

I understood perfectly evidently you didn't!

I’m looking forward to the European elections now Farage will win his bet easily I reckon"

Diet I hope he does not win, he’s an international embarrassment to the UK!

"

Laughable? I bet you can not read with understanding, it's normal for brexiters. Nothing will surprise us from your side.

I understood perfectly evidently you didn't!"

We can read with understanding, you do not have to worry about it, I think that discussion with people like you does not make the slightest sense, it is a huge waste of time. There is no point in entering this low level.

Dudley

"

We can read with understanding, you do not have to worry about it, I think that discussion with people like you does not make the slightest sense, it is a huge waste of time. There is no point in entering this low level."

I don't worry about it,I have better things to do with my time!

The low level is set by your remainer friends remarks which you wholely seem to agree with, which makes you no better in my book.

Look at the terms you use

"People like you"

"Us"

"Your side"

Are you some sort of superior being or just deluded!

"

We can read with understanding, you do not have to worry about it, I think that discussion with people like you does not make the slightest sense, it is a huge waste of time. There is no point in entering this low level.

The low level is set by your remainer friends remarks which you wholely seem to agree with, which makes you no better in my book.

"People like you"

"Us"

"Your side"

Are you some sort of superior being or just deluded!"

No, I'm not delusional, rather you are, you live in a fantasy world. The facts show that the referendum campaign was based on lies and manipulation, and this is confirmed. Brexit can not do anything good for the UK. These are the facts, all you need is to be able to understand economics. Your visions are based on the lies of populists such as farage, bj, mogg and others.

Dudley

"

"People like you"

"Us"

"Your side"

No, I'm not delusional, rather you are, you live in a fantasy world. The facts show that the referendum campaign was based on lies and manipulation, and this is confirmed. Brexit can not do anything good for the UK. These are the facts, all you need is to be able to understand economics. Your visions are based on the lies of populists such as farage, bj, mogg and others."

Another Brexit expert, knows what everyone thinks, what everyone listens to etc etc.

Do what 99.9% of the population are doing and get on with your life, I'm going to get on with mine got a nice meal to look forward to!

"

"People like you"

"Us"

"Your side"

No, I'm not delusional, rather you are, you live in a fantasy world. The facts show that the referendum campaign was based on lies and manipulation, and this is confirmed. Brexit can not do anything good for the UK. These are the facts, all you need is to be able to understand economics. Your visions are based on the lies of populists such as farage, bj, mogg and others.

Another Brexit expert, knows what everyone thinks, what everyone listens to etc etc.

Do what 99.9% of the population are doing and get on with your life, I'm going to get on with mine got a nice meal to look forward to! "

It's great that you're a brexit expert, you and others like you . And do not worry about my life, our life is ok, it would be much better without people like you.

Chudleigh

Can we please stop being rude to each other, it sounds like a kids playground at times

Dudley

"

"People like you"

"Us"

"Your side"

Do what 99.9% of the population are doing and get on with your life, I'm going to get on with mine got a nice meal to look forward to!

It's great that you're a brexit expert, you and others like you . And do not worry about my life, our life is ok, it would be much better without people like you. "

I can happily admit I am not a Brexit expert just a pity you can't do the same!

I do not worry about your life but all the same I am glad to hear it is ok. Have you never heard of diversity, what a dull world it would be if we all thought the same and wanted the same things!

I'm not in your life am I? So can't see how it would be better without me.Have a nice day!

"

"People like you"

"Us"

"Your side"

It's great that you're a brexit expert, you and others like you . And do not worry about my life, our life is ok, it would be much better without people like you.

I do not worry about your life but all the same I am glad to hear it is ok. Have you never heard of diversity, what a dull world it would be if we all thought the same and wanted the same things!

I'm not in your life am I? So can't see how it would be better without me.Have a nice day! "

Mean spirited condescension speaks volumes! Play nice or dont play at all please.

Dudley

"

"People like you"

"Us"

"Your side"

I'm not in your life am I? So can't see how it would be better without me.Have a nice day!

Mean spirited condescension speaks volumes! Play nice or dont play at all please."

Typical remainer double standards and bias, you have nothing to say about remain posts "wanting to punch people" and "our life would be better without people like you", get your own house in order first! Have a nice day.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"It is up to us all to take this vote seriously and to show the scale of the opposition to Brexit. Just because Farage says he is leading a popular revolt, doesn’t actually mean he is.

Please make sure you vote - everyone saw how many signed the Revoke Article 50 (6.075m) in such a short period - if everyone turned this into a vote, then it would be the biggest party representing the UK! Well above what UKIP got in 2014."

you do realise a lot of peeps who signed that wont be eligible to vote.as far as im aware someone under 18 wont vote and a lot who live abroad who signed wont be able to vote either plus miltiple signers only get one vote not multiple votes.i reackon they will either vote for mays bill before then anyway ir the tories will collapse the goverment so will be even more chaotic than it is now.if vote does go ahead i think farage will hoover up the votes in most leave areas

Chudleigh

"It is up to us all to take this vote seriously and to show the scale of the opposition to Brexit. Just because Farage says he is leading a popular revolt, doesn’t actually mean he is.

Please make sure you vote - everyone saw how many signed the Revoke Article 50 (6.075m) in such a short period - if everyone turned this into a vote, then it would be the biggest party representing the UK! Well above what UKIP got in 2014.

you do realise a lot of peeps who signed that wont be eligible to vote.as far as im aware someone under 18 wont vote and a lot who live abroad who signed wont be able to vote either plus miltiple signers only get one vote not multiple votes.i reackon they will either vote for mays bill before then anyway ir the tories will collapse the goverment so will be even more chaotic than it is now.if vote does go ahead i think farage will hoover up the votes in most leave areas"

Neither you, nor I now who voted. We do know that the vast majority were UK registered and only a small amount were overseas - with eligible post codes and emails. It has been proven that this wasn’t ‘gamed’ so you have no need to try to sow doubt.

Perhaps people will be too young to vote, but it doesn’t mean that we should not consider their views.

What is clear is that a very large number of people in petitions, marches and opinion polls want a chance to correct the mistakes of 2016.

borehamwood

didnt remain poll 16 odd million in the vote? yet managed only 6 million on a petition? you do realise if they dont follow through with the vote and revoke it that is a slippery slope once they do something like that once it can ve done again on any vote they dont like the outcome of.i personaly wont be votin in eu elections if they are held.but will be intrestin if a lot of seats are won by brexit party will that give a view of the u.k s position on the e.u or will that be because they cheated aswell?

borehamwood

not old enough to vote but there veiws should be considerd.why is that.up until 18 i never had a say on any vote so why should under 18s veiws be considerd you have to be 18 to have a say.and what makes you think under 18s want to remain? i imagine most under 18s would be influanced by famiys and the areas they grow up in so would probably split the vote same way as before

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

...but we have no power in the EU.

They've been bullying us and dictating to us what we do.

Are you saying that isn't the case?

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

Are you saying that isn't the case? "

It won't be the case once tgere's a majority eurosceptic bloc in tge EU parliament.

West London

Are you saying that isn't the case?

It won't be the case once tgere's a majority eurosceptic bloc in tge EU parliament. "

You rather missed the point didn't you?

We have the power now to veto or work together with other countries to change or modify anything that that happens in the EU.

We are neither bullied or dictat d to

West London

"The Brexit party.

It's just another BNP/UKIP manifestation in progress with the looks of it.

Well nobody is surprised.Except maybe for people who insist xenophobia has nothing to do with brexit.

These parties will attract the tommy Robinsons of the world and the far right need to legitimise their political agenda and make it palatable."

Well, from what I see, there are a group of people who are very uncomfortable with immigration for all sorts of reasons. Change happening too fast. Unfamiliar languages, accents and customs etc. etc.

They are not explicitly racist in that they would treat am immigrant as politely and kindly and anyone else, but as a group they are unsettled by them.

So this leads to a series of political organisations being created that tries to voice this. However, inevitably, as they grow the overtly racist are attracted to them. They are overrun by them and a new organisation is set-up.

BNP to UKIP to Brexit Party

Chudleigh

"not old enough to vote but there veiws should be considerd.why is that.up until 18 i never had a say on any vote so why should under 18s veiws be considerd you have to be 18 to have a say.and what makes you think under 18s want to remain? i imagine most under 18s would be influanced by famiys and the areas they grow up in so would probably split the vote same way as before"

As you regularly point out you don’t vote and never will, why should we actually care what you post? Isn’t this the essence of trolling, you are only doing it to try to wind people up? I admire your honesty in saying you wont vote, but I can’t see why you bother to post, say your going to stop posting & then post again

borehamwood

"not old enough to vote but there veiws should be considerd.why is that.up until 18 i never had a say on any vote so why should under 18s veiws be considerd you have to be 18 to have a say.and what makes you think under 18s want to remain? i imagine most under 18s would be influanced by famiys and the areas they grow up in so would probably split the vote same way as before

As you regularly point out you don’t vote and never will, why should we actually care what you post? Isn’t this the essence of trolling, you are only doing it to try to wind people up? I admire your honesty in saying you wont vote, but I can’t see why you bother to post, say your going to stop posting & then post again "

yet you still keep biting lol tell ya what why not let toddlers and primary school kids have a say aswell and i will post whenever i like i didnt realise you had a monoply in opinions

Chudleigh

"not old enough to vote but there veiws should be considerd.why is that.up until 18 i never had a say on any vote so why should under 18s veiws be considerd you have to be 18 to have a say.and what makes you think under 18s want to remain? i imagine most under 18s would be influanced by famiys and the areas they grow up in so would probably split the vote same way as before

As you regularly point out you don’t vote and never will, why should we actually care what you post? Isn’t this the essence of trolling, you are only doing it to try to wind people up? I admire your honesty in saying you wont vote, but I can’t see why you bother to post, say your going to stop posting & then post again

yet you still keep biting lol tell ya what why not let toddlers and primary school kids have a say aswell and i will post whenever i like i didnt realise you had a monoply in opinions"

Indeed you can, but surely you must have something better to do if you don’t actually care?

borehamwood

yet you still keep biting lol tell ya what why not let toddlers and primary school kids have a say aswell and i will post whenever i like i didnt realise you had a monoply in opinions

Indeed you can, but surely you must have something better to do if you don’t actually care? "

not on mondays no.its a lazy recovery day for me after the weekend

Chudleigh

Indeed you can, but surely you must have something better to do if you don’t actually care?

not on mondays no.its a lazy recovery day for me after the weekend "

Well fill your boots, but maybe add some value as opposed to just noise?

borehamwood

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I

As you regularly point out you don’t vote and never will, why should we actually care what you post? Isn’t this the essence of trolling, you are only doing it to try to wind people up? I admire your honesty in saying you wont vote, but I can’t see why you bother to post, say your going to stop posting & then post again "

The apathetic can never complain if they turn their back on a fire and find themselves sitting on hot coals.

borehamwood

have i said i care if we leave or remain? seems some peeps think its the end of the world if we stay or leave i couldnt care less one way or yhe other

"have i said i care if we leave or remain? seems some peeps think its the end of the world if we stay or leave i couldnt care less one way or yhe other"

Yeah we know .You spend so much time telling people you don't give a fuck that nobody is convinced.

I admire your honesty about your parents views having seen much the same from parts of my extended family. Fortunately my granny was a communist so we have quite a variety of opinions and a lot of intense discussions when we get together. Not that we are politically active, just that we look at the world with a liberal yet cynical eye.

Both of my grandad were at one time in the communist party (although later, one claimed that it was just for the free books - both left well before the Iron curtain came down) and both were active trade unionists.

Both utterly anti the EU, although both died well before BREXIT was a thing."

Funny you should say that, because my late mother used to sell Militant newspapers outside Boots in a northern town years ago. She passed sadly well before any mention of BREXIT, but she was extremely anti EU. Seems the old school leftists were also against it.

Chudleigh

All my mum’s friends and her, lived through WW2 and all supported staying in the EU - they come from all political persuasions.

Bristol East

Laxley Lennon, or whatever his name is, announces he is standing as an independent in the north west.

That's dead naming! He is Thomas (the tit) Throbingson...

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

South West is gonna have a right old choice now Doris Karloff has hitched her wagon to Farage.

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

"Con's

Labour

Brexit Party

I can see the latter gaining a lot of votes on this one "

Nige might struggle to attract some of the 2.5m EU citizens who are eligible to vote.

I wonder if the Tommy thing will backfire. I can see it eating some of the brexit party/ukio vote. And may encourage more people to vote. And my guess is theyd more likely vote remain leaning parties....

Bristol East

If I was a candidate for UKIP in the north-west, I'd be mightily pissed off that someone so close to the party leader is standing AGAINST the party.

Newbury

Funny you should say that, because my late mother used to sell Militant newspapers outside Boots in a northern town years ago. She passed sadly well before any mention of BREXIT, but she was extremely anti EU. Seems the old school leftists were also against it. "

They are - theres volumes of Tony Benn speaking out against it online.

Here's Peter Shore in 1975 talking about what would come to be known as "project fear": https://youtu.be/gHIidBgwyTA

Widnes

Funny you should say that, because my late mother used to sell Militant newspapers outside Boots in a northern town years ago. She passed sadly well before any mention of BREXIT, but she was extremely anti EU. Seems the old school leftists were also against it.

They are - theres volumes of Tony Benn speaking out against it online.

Here's Peter Shore in 1975 talking about what would come to be known as "project fear": https://youtu.be/gHIidBgwyTA"

Shore's speech, along with others by Benn et al, just exposes yet anther BREXIT lie when they try to claim that the people when they voted in 1975 didn't know what they were voting for and that they thought they were voting simply to join a Free Trade agreement. The issues were more accurately and thoroughly gone through in 1975 than in 2016 and the people, in the first referendum, voted by 67? to remain in the Common Market knowing full well that a Common Market meant pooling sovereignty not only in the economic area but the political area too. After all why would they have voted to be in a European Free Trade Area when we'd already been in EFTA since 1960?

» Add a new message to this topic