FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Donald trump thoughts please

Donald trump thoughts please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ools and the brain OP   Couple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Hero, villain or a comedy character made up by CIA to deflect attention from an alien invasion?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

A megalomaniac with an ego the size of his fringe

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A caricature of a human being (used in the loosest possible sense of the word) and the instigator of the next stage in the ever deteriorating state of the US. Horrible individual with the intellectual range of a baked potato. Poor businessman, current wealth us a lot less than what he inherited. As you can probably tell, I'm not a fan

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Ah Donald the Great..... Not great as in leadership but great as in the only adjective he appears to know

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

He's a knob.

I think it’s appalling that America still has the death penalty, and I believed it should be abolished, but then I remembered Donald Trump may be charged with treason and I've decided that it would be totally wrong to interfere with American law.

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"He's a knob."

Bingo.

By *ed PetalCouple  over a year ago

Kent

Donald Trump’s thoughts are the best thoughts, the greatest thoughts ever thought, nobody thinks thoughts like the Donald. He’s the original thinker. In fact, he invented all thoughts ever thought.

Fabville

"He's a knob.

Bingo."

Thank you

A typical business minded man. Not a great president, much like most emperors were not fit to rule Rome.

Agent Orange you mean!

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

My heart sank when he was voted in, I lost hope in humanity that day , honestly, how he won with his blatant misogyny, open admission of sexual assault and the mocking of disability. Plus he’s just a fucking awful man.

I can’t watch things about him as it incenses me.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"A typical business minded man. Not a great president, much like most emperors were not fit to rule Rome."

As with Nero he is probably “fiddling” while America burns

By *uiet confidenceMan  over a year ago

Warrington

A complete and utter moron, who is so dumb he has no idea how much of an idiot he is and instead thinks he’s great. And a gobshite too.

Other than that, he’s ok.

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

I have no words to describe the lying, dishonest, forgetful, stupid, committed, half baked, witless, feckless, idiot......oh wait perhaps I have

Fabville

"I have no words to describe the lying, dishonest, forgetful, stupid, committed, half baked, witless, feckless, idiot......oh wait perhaps I have "

I think that one word covers it...

Masked and Distant

[Removed by poster at 12/04/19 22:32:25]

Masked and Distant

"I have no words to describe the lying, dishonest, forgetful, stupid, committed, half baked, witless, feckless, idiot......oh wait perhaps I have

I think that one word covers it..."

Which one?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Donald's just this guy, you know?

Has a fucking idiot, unfortunately I think he'll get a second term.

He’s a fucking idiot

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

He’s one of the only politicians who have done exactly what they said they would do .

I like the fact that he says it as it is , and it truly makes me smile to see all these people saying he’s an idiot and this and that . He can’t be that much of an idiot and he’s making America great again . Just as he said he would .

And as someone suggested , he probably will get a second term , fair play to him

Good or bad, he beats not having a leader. Oh wait we do have a leader, forgot his name tho

By *ingAlMan  over a year ago

hereford

We could do with someone like him to sort this brexit mess out

Good at what he does, but what he does is mostly bad imho..... ....maybe misunderstood or miscommunicated slightly, but I'm not much of a fan...

"A caricature of a human being (used in the loosest possible sense of the word) and the instigator of the next stage in the ever deteriorating state of the US. Horrible individual with the intellectual range of a baked potato. Poor businessman, current wealth us a lot less than what he inherited. As you can probably tell, I'm not a fan "

Thats an insult to a potato. You can get a spark of electricity from a spud at least.

He isn't the most popular man ...

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

"He’s one of the only politicians who have done exactly what they said they would do .

I like the fact that he says it as it is , and it truly makes me smile to see all these people saying he’s an idiot and this and that . He can’t be that much of an idiot and he’s making America great again . Just as he said he would .

And as someone suggested , he probably will get a second term , fair play to him "

There are times I worry for you.

Absolute genius. He got where he wanted to be.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Comes across as a bell end, simplistic and a bit ridiculous. There's something very 1980s about him.

But I do understand why people voted him into office and I think the best outcome from this is that in future politicians might listen to voters more

"A caricature of a human being (used in the loosest possible sense of the word) and the instigator of the next stage in the ever deteriorating state of the US. Horrible individual with the intellectual range of a baked potato. Poor businessman, current wealth us a lot less than what he inherited. As you can probably tell, I'm not a fan

Thats an insult to a potato. You can get a spark of electricity from a spud at least. "

Actually that's true. Ok then a lump of horse apples

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

crewe

"Comes across as a bell end, simplistic and a bit ridiculous. There's something very 1980s about him.

But I do understand why people voted him into office and I think the best outcome from this is that in future politicians might listen to voters more "

He got in simply because people really didn’t want H.C in... like how much they they actually hate her to go with trump..

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Believes in his country

NW London

"Comes across as a bell end, simplistic and a bit ridiculous. There's something very 1980s about him.

But I do understand why people voted him into office and I think the best outcome from this is that in future politicians might listen to voters more

He got in simply because people really didn’t want H.C in... like how much they they actually hate er to go with trump.. "

There's other reasons. He was the one who told the people what they wanted to hear with regards to job security, national security, gun laws and the economy.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I don’t mind the guy! Yes he is a sexist pig but he’s no nonsense and HC would have been worse!

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

Egotistical, orange skinned Fuckmuppet with a ridiculous haircut

It will be interesting to see his legacy safter his eight years as President are up.This is the only way you can truly judge. I will bet it will be a lot more postive then people currently think.

By *ichelangeloxMan  over a year ago

cambridge

I could be eloquent in my summing up of Mr Trump, but in case he’s reading this, a you never know, he maybe. I’ll keep it simple. He’s a Twat!!!

crewe

He got in simply because people really didn’t want H.C in... like how much they they actually hate er to go with trump..

There's other reasons. He was the one who told the people what they wanted to hear with regards to job security, national security, gun laws and the economy. "

Well yeah the republican followers.. but the swing states just hated Hillary, they’d have voted Hitler ahead of her.. Sanders would’ve defeated trump and that’s still eats the democrats

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I cant help but hold a certain admiration for his business acumen . Just look where he is now! But I think he's a f...... twat!

crewe

"I cant help but hold a certain admiration for his business acumen . Just look where he is now! But I think he's a f...... twat!"

Admiration for not losing what he inherited?

"Donald Trump’s thoughts are the best thoughts, the greatest thoughts ever thought, nobody thinks thoughts like the Donald. He’s the original thinker. In fact, he invented all thoughts ever thought."

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"I cant help but hold a certain admiration for his business acumen . Just look where he is now! But I think he's a f...... twat!

Admiration for not losing what he inherited? "

Did he inherit the Whitehouse?

NW London

He got in simply because people really didn’t want H.C in... like how much they they actually hate er to go with trump..

There's other reasons. He was the one who told the people what they wanted to hear with regards to job security, national security, gun laws and the economy.

Well yeah the republican followers.. but the swing states just hated Hillary, they’d have voted Hitler ahead of her.. Sanders would’ve defeated trump and that’s still eats the democrats"

The bigger problem that the Democrats have is that they don't seem to have developed a strong enough candidate to take him on.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Hero, villain or a comedy character made up by CIA to deflect attention from an alien invasion?"

He is the alien invasion .

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"I have no words to describe the lying, dishonest, forgetful, stupid, committed, half baked, witless, feckless, idiot......oh wait perhaps I have "

You forgot mysogenistic!

Amazing business man , terrible hair , beautiful wife , strange kids , a million miles from a politician , but they are all as bad as each other , merely puppets , a face to front the cameras , with no power whatsoever as is the case for all of them , a script / cue card reader, its all smoke and mirrors , they tell us what they want to tell us, report what they want to report and most people beleive and completely buy into it !! we are all slaves to pay taxes and thats it ! ! i could go on and on , but even voicing our opinions has became pointless !! oh and yes of course , we are not the only intelligent form of life in the universe !! the idea that we are or even remotely possibly could be is naive and ridiculous !! its a sad trick that we live in , an illusion that we are free ! absolute horse shit !! the truth would set us free - thats why it is kept from us ! paul x

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Chuffin cockwomble

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Amazing business man , terrible hair , beautiful wife , strange kids , a million miles from a politician , but they are all as bad as each other , merely puppets , a face to front the cameras , with no power whatsoever as is the case for all of them , a script / cue card reader, its all smoke and mirrors , they tell us what they want to tell us, report what they want to report and most people beleive and completely buy into it !! we are all slaves to pay taxes and thats it ! ! i could go on and on , but even voicing our opinions has became pointless !! oh and yes of course , we are not the only intelligent form of life in the universe !! the idea that we are or even remotely possibly could be is naive and ridiculous !! its a sad trick that we live in , an illusion that we are free ! absolute horse shit !! the truth would set us free - thats why it is kept from us ! paul x "

By *ust ClareTV/TS  over a year ago

Settlewick!

The words "thoughts" and "Trump" don't really belong in the same sentence!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A dangerous man, harming his country, through changes that will persist for years as well as the world, due to denial of global warming and preventing action to avert higher levels of catastrophe

Fabville

"I have no words to describe the lying, dishonest, forgetful, stupid, committed, half baked, witless, feckless, idiot......oh wait perhaps I have

I think that one word covers it...

Which one? "

Please see my first post!...

I think he’s an inspiration....

For anyone that doesn’t want to apply for a job because you don’t have experience or you’re not fit for the role, you bang that application in ..if he can do it, so can you !!

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

"Amazing business man , terrible hair , beautiful wife , strange kids , a million miles from a politician , but they are all as bad as each other , merely puppets , a face to front the cameras , with no power whatsoever as is the case for all of them , a script / cue card reader, its all smoke and mirrors , they tell us what they want to tell us, report what they want to report and most people beleive and completely buy into it !! we are all slaves to pay taxes and thats it ! ! i could go on and on , but even voicing our opinions has became pointless !! oh and yes of course , we are not the only intelligent form of life in the universe !! the idea that we are or even remotely possibly could be is naive and ridiculous !! its a sad trick that we live in , an illusion that we are free ! absolute horse shit !! the truth would set us free - thats why it is kept from us ! paul x .

"

I was beginning to think I was a lonely soul on here! Its all a dog and pony show, I ran out of popcorn ages ago.

By *am4CamWoman  over a year ago

Fairy Land

He’s the living embodiment of the ‘American Dream’.

By *endrix30Man  over a year ago

dudley

"Donald Trump’s thoughts are the best thoughts, the greatest thoughts ever thought, nobody thinks thoughts like the Donald. He’s the original thinker. In fact, he invented all thoughts ever thought."
He is a knobhead, just a thought.

The guy is a morom but the media definitely make some shit up about him

He is the president America deserves though

He is as mad a a box of frogs

But he also makes some very good points which seem to get lost in media frenzy

Simple things like Nato

Every country is meant to put in 2% of GDP, Eu puts in 0.9% so when he asked them and every other country to step up and pay up instead of the US taking up the slack it was put in a totally different light by the press.

Think about who's planes, ships and troops are the ones you hear about.

He does what he thinks is right for the US stands up for his country and gets slatted for it.

Honestly how many of you now would like the iron lady back to sort out the EU problem. My other half is French and speaking to her family they had respect and a little fear of her. Now we are a joke with no real leader.

So yes he is so self important it is beyond belief, Got a very strange colour in spray tan. But at least he stands up and at least tries to do something.

Criminal

By *owboy BebopMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Typical “boorish” privileged attitude

Not the brightest

However, we must remember that he was democratically elected, and we can’t praise or condemn decomracy if it only gives us the answers we like.

Most worryingly I think that he may be unwell, with his mental capacity diminished ( and I don’t mean this in a “cheap shot” kind of way - he is 72 yrs old - seems a bit confused - which would explain a few of the contradictory outbursts - watch him try to descend stairs/ not a well man)

Joe Biden of the democrats is 76 and thinking of running - potentially an 80 year old in charge of the US - no thank you

He's a great guy, gets things done.... Unlike Theresa ... We could with a Trump leading the UK

*we could do

"He's a great guy, gets things done.... Unlike Theresa ... We could with a Trump leading the UK "

What exactly has he done?

He gave some tax breaks for himself and his rich friends and blamed Muslims and Mexicans for all the problems. He pulled American out of the Paris climate deal.

Getting things done is only good if you’re doing good things.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"I cant help but hold a certain admiration for his business acumen . Just look where he is now! But I think he's a f...... twat!

Admiration for not losing what he inherited? "

To be fair, he's lost a fair bit of what he inherited. Every business he's attempted outside of the property he inherited has been a clusterfuck.

He even managed to turn a casino into a loss making enterprise.

I think a very apt word for him is "flaccid".

But he is making America great again isn’t he? Great America as opposed to the United States of America? His latest shithead idea is to send all illegal immigrants to democratic states and sanctuary cities to see how they like it! What a prince among men!

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

I don't think he is quite as black as he is painted but to be honest he is becoming a bit of a joke.

However he does retain one huge advantage that he has carried since the election.

HE'S NOT HILLARY CLINTON.

Newbury

"But he is making America great again isn’t he? Great America as opposed to the United States of America? His latest shithead idea is to send all illegal immigrants to democratic states and sanctuary cities to see how they like it! What a prince among men! "

He can't even think of his own slogans. "Make America Great Again" was stolen from the white supremacist movement of the 1930s (which his pop was allegedly very fond of). "Drain the Swamp" is stolen from Mussolini.

"He's a great guy, gets things done.... Unlike Theresa ... We could with a Trump leading the UK

What exactly has he done?

He gave some tax breaks for himself and his rich friends and blamed Muslims and Mexicans for all the problems. He pulled American out of the Paris climate deal.

Getting things done is only good if you’re doing good things."

Hasn't he made quite a dent in unemployment, Withdrawn troops from the middle east. Shit he is the first American president who hasn't started a war in how long?

Yeah this guy is a moron but he is not as bad as muricas previous presidents who feel the need to invade countries and give them some freedom, while stealing there gold and natural resources.

Trumps going to be remembered as a shit stain on American history by the left but there has been far worse before him. Obama the so called liberal, forward thinking presidents dropped more bombs in the middle east than the previous two. Stop believing what the media appon feed you about trump, yeah he is a dick and a very daft one, but it could have been the secret right winger killary Clinton and here beef with Russia we could be dealing with instead

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

If you were to make a list of UK MPs who like Trump and then make a list of UK MPs who think brexit is a jolly spiffing idea ,,,, the lists are the same

"A caricature of a human being (used in the loosest possible sense of the word) and the instigator of the next stage in the ever deteriorating state of the US. Horrible individual with the intellectual range of a baked potato. Poor businessman, current wealth us a lot less than what he inherited. As you can probably tell, I'm not a fan

Thats an insult to a potato. You can get a spark of electricity from a spud at least.

Actually that's true. Ok then a lump of horse apples "

(Oh but even a lump of horse apples are useful, as they make horses love you )

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Top guy puts USA first first and first ...Well done the Don

There are probably a million people in the US who would be better presidential material. None of that million are Hillary Clinton so that certainly helped.

The fact is we can see the NPCs all around giving us nothing but what the mainstream media has programmed them to say (even in this very thread) but the actual results he is getting are pretty positive. Whether that's skill or luck are debatable but facts are facts.

They said he had lost touch with reality when he promised to generate growth of 2.4%. When he delivered closer to double that the media said nothing. Buried it, because ragging on him is more profitable.

Most of what is said about his is either outright lies or slanted half-truths, in an ideal world he would never be someone who got near to an elected office, but in this clown world we have right now, actually he's probably the best we can hope for.

Mueller ended up being a gigantic nothing and the media are still clinging onto it for dear life hoping something comes out which contradicts what they have heard so far to allow them to keep the gravy train of the Trump Bump going. I don't think anything is coming.

The democrats literally have lost touch with reality, opposing controls on abortion upto and including birth, straightfacedly proposing the Green New Deal and trying their level best to smear everyone who points out their lunacy. They have lost their base and honestly if the Republicans field someone with a bit more presidential clout after trump they will keep winning. The democrats are lurching further and further to the left, leaving behind classical liberals and appealing to a tiny fraction of very loud virtue signallers who even Obama described this week as a "Circular firing squad"

Politics as a whole needs to see Trump as a wake-up call. Not because he's terrible, I don't think he's 10% as bad as they say, but because someone with so little actual presidential credibility beat their perception of what their best candidate was. This should alert them to the fact that their view of what the country wants is fatally skewed.

Central

He may be the enabler of your life being shorter and unpleasant, due to his work against prevention of very severe global warming. Making billions of future generations, your family and other species of the planet, suffer needlessly is nothing to admire.

canterbury

Best talk to Russia China India. etc before blaming him for global warming

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"He’s one of the only politicians who have done exactly what they said they would do .

And as someone suggested , he probably will get a second term , fair play to him "

In what way is America actually any greater today than it was the day before he became POTUS?

Widnes

"We could do with someone like him to sort this brexit mess out"

And how exactly do you think he would do that?

Widnes

"Believes in his country"

What does that even mean?

"There are probably a million people in the US who would be better presidential material. None of that million are Hillary Clinton so that certainly helped.

The fact is we can see the NPCs all around giving us nothing but what the mainstream media has programmed them to say (even in this very thread) but the actual results he is getting are pretty positive. Whether that's skill or luck are debatable but facts are facts.

They said he had lost touch with reality when he promised to generate growth of 2.4%. When he delivered closer to double that the media said nothing. Buried it, because ragging on him is more profitable.

Most of what is said about his is either outright lies or slanted half-truths, in an ideal world he would never be someone who got near to an elected office, but in this clown world we have right now, actually he's probably the best we can hope for.

Mueller ended up being a gigantic nothing and the media are still clinging onto it for dear life hoping something comes out which contradicts what they have heard so far to allow them to keep the gravy train of the Trump Bump going. I don't think anything is coming.

The democrats literally have lost touch with reality, opposing controls on abortion upto and including birth, straightfacedly proposing the Green New Deal and trying their level best to smear everyone who points out their lunacy. They have lost their base and honestly if the Republicans field someone with a bit more presidential clout after trump they will keep winning. The democrats are lurching further and further to the left, leaving behind classical liberals and appealing to a tiny fraction of very loud virtue signallers who even Obama described this week as a "Circular firing squad"

Politics as a whole needs to see Trump as a wake-up call. Not because he's terrible, I don't think he's 10% as bad as they say, but because someone with so little actual presidential credibility beat their perception of what their best candidate was. This should alert them to the fact that their view of what the country wants is fatally skewed."

Somebody who gets it rather than believing all the 'Trump is an idiot' stuff the media feed us. The democrats have over egged it especially with the whole Russia collusion saga and chickens are starting to come home to roost in many areas of policy. Trump will win a second term and will end up acknowledged as a success for his country (even though he has some personal failings).

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"There are probably a million people in the US who would be better presidential material. None of that million are Hillary Clinton so that certainly helped.

Politics as a whole needs to see Trump as a wake-up call. Not because he's terrible, I don't think he's 10% as bad as they say, but because someone with so little actual presidential credibility beat their perception of what their best candidate was. This should alert them to the fact that their view of what the country wants is fatally skewed."

Apparently Clinton got more votes than Trump, just saying as many Brexiteers seem to have a soft spot for Trump and keep reminding us that it is the votes that count

"... Apparently Clinton got more votes than Trump, just saying as many Brexiteers seem to have a soft spot for Trump and keep reminding us that it is the votes that count "
Irrelevant as the Presidency is won by winning the right States not by total votes. You play game in the way required to win. As Hilary found out getting the most total votes wins you nothing.

"Best talk to Russia China India. etc before blaming him for global warming "

Russia, China and India are all signed up to the Paris climate deal.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

He's a racist, misogynist, xenophobe and a dangerous lunatic.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

think he is highly entertaining and anyone who winds the democrats up so badly cant be all bad.would i like him running our country.no not really.is he doing a worse job than the last cpl of presidents? it dont look like he is.will he win another term?judging by the people the dems are putting up against him id say its highly likley he will get another term.problem the dems have is they will go after the same votes they did last time and ignore the thingsthat got trump elected first time round. i do love seeing him on the news though just for comedy value alone

Costa Blanca Spain...

"There are probably a million people in the US who would be better presidential material. None of that million are Hillary Clinton so that certainly helped. "

Absolutely right.

" Politics as a whole needs to see Trump as a wake-up call. Not because he's terrible, I don't think he's 10% as bad as they say, but because someone with so little actual presidential credibility beat their perception of what their best candidate was. This should alert them to the fact that their view of what the country wants is fatally skewed."

Probably the best analysis of Trump that I've read.

Politics as a whole needs to see Trump as a wake-up call. Not because he's terrible, I don't think he's 10% as bad as they say, but because someone with so little actual presidential credibility beat their perception of what their best candidate was. This should alert them to the fact that their view of what the country wants is fatally skewed.

Apparently Clinton got more votes than Trump, just saying as many Brexiteers seem to have a soft spot for Trump and keep reminding us that it is the votes that count "

You're absolutely right, there are some parallels with the Brexit vote.

In both scenarios a democratic process was initiated with a stated set of rules.

In both cases the establishment left lost those democratic processes according to the rules agreed.

And in both cases they then sought to de-legitimise the democratic process on grounds that wouldn't have even been talked about if the result had gone the other way.

If Clinton had won the presidency on a slightly lower share of the popular vote than Trump, noone in the establishment would have given a shit that she didn't win the popular vote.

If Remain had won by a tiny margin noone would be saying shit about running it again "just to be sure, more democracy can't be less democracy herp derp!"

Both votes can be characterized as "We lost ergo toys must be thrown from prams and babies must be thrown out with bathwater. Hell will freeze over before we accept it"

So yes, I agree, there are parallels. I'm not sure how much value your side will find in pointing them out.

Very well put. Before the US elections Trump was a huge outsider and before the referendum on brexit leave was massively behind in the 2 horse race. No way could Killton lose and no way was britain leaving the EU. As we all know now 2 big upsets happened.

The media was pro Hillary and pro remain in it's bias....all the noise was about remain and down with Trump....the silent majority voted agains the establishment it seems.

I didn't vote in either btw....

By *ave 42Man  over a year ago

pontefract

He’s a complete and utter fruit cake

but will give him his dues he is patriotic

and doesn’t give a toss who he pisses off

canterbury

so they sign a shit bit of paper about climate change so what ...doing nothing about it ...my plastic bag or drinking straw is not going to save the world ...when will people open there eyes and see.....if we keep having kids and expanding then there has to be a change...more people .more pollution simple....

The fact is we can see the NPCs all around giving us nothing but what the mainstream media has programmed them to say (even in this very thread) but the actual results he is getting are pretty positive. Whether that's skill or luck are debatable but facts around e facts.

Apparently Clinton got more votes than Trump, just saying as many Brexiteers seem to have a soft spot for Trump and keep reminding us that it is the votes that count

In both scenarios a democratic process was initiated with a stated set of rules.

In both cases the establishment left lost those democratic processes according to the rules agreed.

And in both cases they then sought to de-legitimise the democratic process on grounds that wouldn't have even been talked about if the result had gone the other way.

If Clinton had won the presidency on a slightly lower share of the popular vote than Trump, noone in the establishment would have given a shit that she didn't win the popular vote.

If Remain had won by a tiny margin noone would be saying shit about running it again "just to be sure, more democracy can't be less democracy herp derp!"

Both votes can be characterized as "We lost ergo toys must be thrown from prams and babies must be thrown out with bathwater. Hell will freeze over before we accept it"

So yes, I agree, there are parallels. I'm not sure how much value your side will find in pointing them out. "

"If Remain had won by a tiny margin noone would be saying shit about running it again "just to be sure, more democracy can"

Yet...

"In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the Remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it."

Nigel farage.

I wonder though if remain had won 52/48 and people like farage were up in arms over the 'unfinished business' would the world care? Would all the media outlets go as big as they do for remain today? I personally think that had remain won with any size of majority then there wouldn't be nearly the number of column inches or hours of tv coverage giving a flying shyte about disgruntled leavers. Maybe a bit on the 'and finally' section on news at ten....'nigel farage goes bonkers looking a 2nd referendum' . The tidal wave of riddicule thrown his way because he can't accept the result of a democratic vote etc..etc... farage! You lost! Get over it!...would likely be the clarion call

"I wonder though if remain had won 52/48 and people like farage were up in arms over the 'unfinished business' would the world care? Would all the media outlets go as big as they do for remain today? I personally think that had remain won with any size of majority then there wouldn't be nearly the number of column inches or hours of tv coverage giving a flying shyte about disgruntled leavers. Maybe a bit on the 'and finally' section on news at ten....'nigel farage goes bonkers looking a 2nd referendum' . The tidal wave of riddicule thrown his way because he can't accept the result of a democratic vote etc..etc... farage! You lost! Get over it!...would likely be the clarion call"

This is exactly right, Farage and some others may have continued to moan, but unlike the remain vote they wouldn't have had the full force of the establishment behind them. The majority of brexit voters would have been disappointed but then gone about their daily lives as they have done every day as members of the EU since the 1970s.

Maybe the closeness would have been (reasonable) grounds for saying there is a strong case for reform from within, but there wouldn't be a sniff of a rerun. I'm not even slightly convinced that even Farage would be actively seeking one.

"so they sign a shit bit of paper about climate change so what ...doing nothing about it ...my plastic bag or drinking straw is not going to save the world ...when will people open there eyes and see.....if we keep having kids and expanding then there has to be a change...more people .more pollution simple...."

Thank you. This is a good post. Really shows how there needs to be some proper education around climate change in this country and probably around the world.

As an example, plastic use has nothing to do with climate change.

The Paris climate deal is more than “signing a bit of paper”, you should read a synopsis of what it’s for, what the goals are and how it hope to achieve those goals.

So yes, I agree, there are parallels. I'm not sure how much value your side will find in pointing them out. "

Fear and prejudice are powerful weapons when you want to convince people to vote for the powerful to take more power for themselves.

borehamwood

So yes, I agree, there are parallels. I'm not sure how much value your side will find in pointing them out.

Fear and prejudice are powerful weapons when you want to convince people to vote for the powerful to take more power for themselves."

or perhaps people are just fed up with liberals thinking they know whats best for EVERYONE.who knows but what i do know is when libs dont get there own way anyone who disagrees with them is smeared or shouted down.and they call the right facists

By *ork ClassCouple  over a year ago

Cork

I have to laugh at ye guys ripping shreds off Trump.

From my veiw here in Ireland , you guys could really do with a good negotiator like Trump.

Fear and prejudice are powerful weapons when you want to convince people to vote for the powerful to take more power for themselves.

or perhaps people are just fed up with liberals thinking they know whats best for EVERYONE.who knows but what i do know is when libs dont get there own way anyone who disagrees with them is smeared or shouted down.and they call the right facists "

Not everyone who dislikes Trump is a “liberal” you know.

Life is more complicated than liberals shouting at people. Seems to me that people on all sides have the capacity to shout at each other.

"I have to laugh at ye guys ripping shreds off Trump.

From my veiw here in Ireland , you guys could really do with a good negotiator like Trump.

"

From my view here in Ireland you guys should be thankful that you don’t have someone as unhinged and lacking in knowledge negotiating something as complex as Brexit.

borehamwood

or perhaps people are just fed up with liberals thinking they know whats best for EVERYONE.who knows but what i do know is when libs dont get there own way anyone who disagrees with them is smeared or shouted down.and they call the right facists

Life is more complicated than liberals shouting at people. Seems to me that people on all sides have the capacity to shout at each other. "

but liberals just love pointing out there right and anyone who disagrees is wrong and is racist bigoted uneducated sexist homophobic or several other insults.they dont have the capacity to take anyone elses opinion on board its there way or your a piece of shit.personaly i love it when people like that start losing there shit eyes bulging its very amusing to watch like a toddler having a tantrum

Life is more complicated than liberals shouting at people. Seems to me that people on all sides have the capacity to shout at each other.

but liberals just love pointing out there right and anyone who disagrees is wrong and is racist bigoted uneducated sexist homophobic or several other insults.they dont have the capacity to take anyone elses opinion on board its there way or your a piece of shit.personaly i love it when people like that start losing there shit eyes bulging its very amusing to watch like a toddler having a tantrum "

You must be a regular at your local massage parlour? That chip up there on your shoulder is huge.

I’m not interested in being dragged into a debate about “liberals” are this or “liberals” are that. People are people, some good, some not so much, regardless of what category you wish to put them into.

borehamwood

but liberals just love pointing out there right and anyone who disagrees is wrong and is racist bigoted uneducated sexist homophobic or several other insults.they dont have the capacity to take anyone elses opinion on board its there way or your a piece of shit.personaly i love it when people like that start losing there shit eyes bulging its very amusing to watch like a toddler having a tantrum

You must be a regular at your local massage parlour? That chip up there on your shoulder is huge.

I’m not interested in being dragged into a debate about “liberals” are this or “liberals” are that. People are people, some good, some not so much, regardless of what category you wish to put them into. "

hahaha no chip on my shoulder libs are just as bad a some on the right although they cant see it.any one who gwts a bit fundementalist about any belief either political or relegious is a bit of a cockwomble in my book.back to the qeustion about trump he got elected because the other choice was even worse than him.if killary had got inno doubt we would be in the middle of giving another arab country DeMOCracy by now

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Orange man bad.

Too much winning.

Don’t you just love a right wing circle jerk! Time you guys all stopped patting your smug selves on the back! Maybe you should watch blue planet2 and see the effect of 40 percent less sea ice on the walrus population - its quite sobering. But then again maybe you’d rather be burying your head in the sand watching wanker clarkson on the grand tour spuffing his pants over another pointless over priced gas guzzling elitist automotive monstrosity?

Central

He's probably best regarded in the way that he ran much of his business empire - a chancer and bit of a crook. Happy to screw anyone over, for his own gain and ego

Essex

"He's probably best regarded in the way that he ran much of his business empire - a chancer and bit of a crook. Happy to screw anyone over, for his own gain and ego"

"Don’t you just love a right wing circle jerk! Time you guys all stopped patting your smug selves on the back! Maybe you should watch blue planet2 and see the effect of 40 percent less sea ice on the walrus population - its quite sobering. But then again maybe you’d rather be burying your head in the sand watching wanker clarkson on the grand tour spuffing his pants over another pointless over priced gas guzzling elitist automotive monstrosity? "

Did you actually read the first 75% of the thread before you weighed in with words like "circle jerk"

canterbury

Don't blame Clarkson....what about our great leaders ...the royal family ...spout off about green ....and fly .drive.around the world without a thought

By *emper-fudgeMan  over a year ago

Blackrock

He will win again in 2020

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

"I think it’s appalling that America still has the death penalty, and I believed it should be abolished, but then I remembered Donald Trump may be charged with treason and I've decided that it would be totally wrong to interfere with American law. "

Chudleigh

Am I wrong in saying that Farage thought Remain had won 52:48 and said it wouldn’t be over and he would contest it again? As you can see the Establishment are no different to remainers

Newbury

Am I wrong in saying that Farage thought Remain had won 52:48 and said it wouldn’t be over and he would contest it again? As you can see the Establishment are no different to remainers "

Remainers are the establishment.

Chudleigh

Am I wrong in saying that Farage thought Remain had won 52:48 and said it wouldn’t be over and he would contest it again? As you can see the Establishment are no different to remainers

Remainers are the establishment. "

The ERG are not part of the establishment? Genuinely surprised at you for this one, surely Eton is as edtablished as you can get?

Newbury

The ERG are not part of the establishment? Genuinely surprised at you for this one, surely Eton is as edtablished as you can get? "

They are also the establishment. It's not difficult.

Unless you think Theresa May, Tony Blair, George Soros, Richard Branson, Kenneth Clarke, Margaret Thatcher, John Major are somehow not the Establishment.

Chudleigh

The ERG are not part of the establishment? Genuinely surprised at you for this one, surely Eton is as edtablished as you can get?

They are also the establishment. It's not difficult.

Unless you think Theresa May, Tony Blair, George Soros, Richard Branson, Kenneth Clarke, Margaret Thatcher, John Major are somehow not the Establishment. "

It might be easier to say who isn’t then! Can’t think of any politicians who aren’t now...

"Don’t you just love a right wing circle jerk! Time you guys all stopped patting your smug selves on the back! Maybe you should watch blue planet2 and see the effect of 40 percent less sea ice on the walrus population - its quite sobering. But then again maybe you’d rather be burying your head in the sand watching wanker clarkson on the grand tour spuffing his pants over another pointless over priced gas guzzling elitist automotive monstrosity?

Did you actually read the first 75% of the thread before you weighed in with words like "circle jerk""

Yes actually I did and I stand by my comments

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

A democratically elected president

Chudleigh

"A democratically elected president "

That hasn’t always worked well has it...

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

He won, Hillary lost.

That's how it works regardless of how you feel about it

"He won, Hillary lost.

That's how it works regardless of how you feel about it "

Yes he won thanks to: Wikileaks, Russian hackers, Comey and the FBI, all just before the vote! What did the emails prove? Has he locked Hillary up? Oh, and who, in the Trump administration, has used a private email server, (after the scandal)? You can't claim the moral high ground, if you have no morals!

Essex

Trump showed what a cretin is is by tweeting that the way to put out the Notre Dame fire was to use "flying water tankers". He didnt appear to understand the effect of dropping vast amounts of water on a burning cathedral....

[Removed by poster at 24/04/19 17:46:02]

"He won, Hillary lost.

That's how it works regardless of how you feel about it "

He actually lost the popular vote by 3 million votes ....

By *he machinistMan  over a year ago

Stoke

He'll turn out to be the president since Reagan.

He'll get reelected if he stands in 2020 on an even bigger margin.

You can take that to the bank as Tom hanks would say

Reagan was awful

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Life is more complicated than liberals shouting at people. Seems to me that people on all sides have the capacity to shout at each other. "

Case in point:

Iowa's Longest-Serving Republican Switches to Democratic Party, Citing Trump

http://time.com/5577204/andy-mckean-iowa-republican-democrat-trump/

He summarises a lot of Trump's main accomplishments quite succinctly.

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

"Hero, villain or a comedy character made up by CIA to deflect attention from an alien invasion?"

Alien invasion due in the next few days

At last the US got a great president who believes in putting the US first. Of course the witch burners and leftists have painted him as some kind of despotic dictator. I never listen to those toss pots anyway.

‘Donald Trump’ and the word ‘thought’ do not belong in the same sentence together.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Well done Corby, Cable and Bercow for refusing to entertain the prick when he visits the UK.

There’s needs to be a more principled stand by more people.

Total boycott and a massive demo while he’s here.

Who’s in ?

Boycot what exactly? American cars, food, drink, tech, music, the country itself, websites?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

boycott what.... a lot of his trip...

remember this is the President you seem to admire greatly, who also retweeted stuff from "britain first".....

I would say that people have an absolute right to demonstrate his visit.... the only thing i would leave out is the bit commemorating the normandy landings....

everything else is absolutely fair game within the law

Sorry _abio...how did you work out that i in anyway supported trump or any other political leader? I dispise them all in equal measure....but i love to see and read about people losing their shit over him...

I was referring to other political leaders boycotting his visit.

To associate Trump with all things American is a leap given what I said. And I speak as a US citizen myself.

The man is an absolute disgrace. He has no business being anywhere near the levers of power because his ignorance of history and diplomacy is shocking and dangerous.

Boycott him, his visit, his hangers on, his shady business cronies. Most of all, May, who first extended the invitation, has no business doing anything like this anymore given her credibility is in tatters and she may well be ousted as leader by her own party by the time he arrives.

Although, it will be hugely entertaining to see him rub her face in the shambles that’s Brexit every opportunity he gets. It would be hysterically funny if it wasn’t so ultimately tragic for the UK.

Any political leaders on fab reading this right now? C'mon! Let it be known! I could've sworn that Angela Markel was on page 1 of hot pics last week....

I bet there has to be a politician on fab...spread the word to your colleagues and boycot the trump visit!!!

"Any political leaders on fab reading this right now? C'mon! Let it be known! I could've sworn that Angela Markel was on page 1 of hot pics last week....

I bet there has to be a politician on fab...spread the word to your colleagues and boycot the trump visit!!! "

I’m sure you mean Angela Merkel and as fas as I’m aware she has not invited Trump to Germany on a state visit. Probably because she knows he’s a divisive moron.

Bristol East

Whereas that'll be twice now we've been caught sucking his dick.

Lol

Apparently it’s tiny - explains a lot x

By *uckymooMan  over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

I like him, brave and prepared to change things. What politics needs

Brave ?? He dodged the draft ... also scared of that terrifying grandma known as Nancy Pelosi

I just made myself lol x

Mid-Cheshire

"Brave ?? He dodged the draft ... also scared of that terrifying grandma known as Nancy Pelosi

I just made myself lol x"

Trumps make me lol too xx

Mid-Cheshire

"Any political leaders on fab reading this right now? C'mon! Let it be known! I could've sworn that Angela Markel was on page 1 of hot pics last week....

I bet there has to be a politician on fab...spread the word to your colleagues and boycot the trump visit!!!

I’m sure you mean Angela Merkel and as fas as I’m aware she has not invited Trump to Germany on a state visit. Probably because she knows he’s a divisive moron. "

I actually think he’s in touch with many centre left and right people, talks straight, no bull, actual does everything he says he’s going to do, only upsets socialist lefties and the usual pc type. The world has gone to hell in a hand cart with ferrel people being allowed to run riot.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I’m sure you mean Angela Merkel and as fas as I’m aware she has not invited Trump to Germany on a state visit. Probably because she knows he’s a divisive moron.

I actually think he’s in touch with many centre left and right people, talks straight, no bull, actual does everything he says he’s going to do, only upsets socialist lefties and the usual pc type. The world has gone to hell in a hand cart with ferrel people being allowed to run riot. "

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

I actually think he’s in touch with many centre left and right people, talks straight, no bull, actual does everything he says he’s going to do, only upsets socialist lefties and the usual pc type. The world has gone to hell in a hand cart with ferrel people being allowed to run riot. "

Does everything he says? Only if he says he's going to go bankrupt.

He's not shown his tax returns yet, despite saying he would.

He's not introduced a better health care scheme despite saying he would.

He hasn't drained the swamp, despite saying he would.

The man is a sex pest and a liar.

It’s ok, some people just want to be led.

..just for info..

Bookmakers, who are seldom wrong, have him odds on to win the next term....

"Well done Corby, Cable and Bercow for refusing to entertain the prick when he visits the UK.

"

I’m sure he really gives a shit...

"Well done Corby, Cable and Bercow for refusing to entertain the prick when he visits the UK.

"

That's not very respectful, is it...??

Have you met Mr. Trump...?

Thought not.

Neither have I, before you parp back. BUT.... I don't have the sick habit of denigrating someone who has reached high office just because tbeir political ideology does not suit my own.

Typical left wing crap.

Answer THAT & stay fashionable.

Thornaby

[Removed by poster at 29/04/19 13:32:13]

Bristol East

Thought not.

Neither have I, before you parp back. BUT.... I don't have the sick habit of denigrating someone who has reached high office just because tbeir political ideology does not suit my own.

Typical left wing crap.

"

I'm sure your opinion of me is of interest to some people. I'm not one of them.

Thought not.

Typical left wing crap.

"

If you can't accept an opinion that is different from your own, then you should not be on here!

With regards to respect, you earn it, Trump has done nothing to earn it, and those who think differently, will find out, at sometime in the future, when the truth comes out!

Thornaby

Thought not.

Typical left wing crap.

"

So what term should we use for a man who cheats on his wife with a porn star?

Or who sides with openly racist groups?

Or who thinks it's ok to grope women?

Or who stiffs his suppliers with his bankruptcies (multiple)

Or who opens fake university's?

Answer that without coming across as an alt-right nutjob.

Narcissist, crook, cheat, liar, psychopath, moron, idiot, a-hole, fuckwit, mole ester, I could go on.....

Knob ed even lol

Bristol East

He has now surpassed the 10,000 mark for untrue statements or tweets since becoming president, according to the Fact Checker at the Washington Post.

That's 10,000 lies in 827 days.

He racked up 171 false or misleading claims in just three days, April 25-27.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

And his latest lie is incredibly sick - claiming that doctors are murdering new born babies. And people will believe and repeat this and who knows what might happen to doctors or women seeking abortions as a result.

By *uiet confidenceMan  over a year ago

Warrington

I think he’s so dumb he doesn’t have a clue how thick he is. Or realise how much of his inheritance he’s squandered compared to leaving it alone.

Plus, I think he has psychopathical traits.

Strangely, I don’t necessarily disagree with the intent of some of his “policies” (although he’s so impulsive and illogical that i may be giving them too much credit labelling them as policies) but his personality strikes me as someone fundamentally unfit for the role he has.

He's what the American people wanted and their welcome to have him

"And his latest lie is incredibly sick - claiming that doctors are murdering new born babies. And people will believe and repeat this and who knows what might happen to doctors or women seeking abortions as a result. "

They will go to jail for life. His new laws.

Widnes

Remainers are the establishment. "

And Fararge, Mogg, Duncan Smith et al. aren't? I'd never of known that if wasn't for you.

By *ork ClassCouple  over a year ago

Cork

I'm think he will go down in history as the best President America ever had..

"I'm think he will go down in history as the best President America ever had.. "

I’ll be looking forward to his impeachment after he goes down in flames

Widnes

"I'm think he will go down in history as the best President America ever had.. "

I doubt that.

Widnes

"I'm think he will go down in history as the best President America ever had..

I’ll be looking forward to his impeachment after he goes down in flames "

But I doubt this even more.

Newcastle and Gateshead

for someone who foreigners should comment on american affairs.... he is very quick to insert himself on other countries "domestic issues"....

also.... calling meghan "nasty" when you are meeting her husband, prince harry, Next week probably isn't the wisest move ever.......

if he wants to know what "treason" really looks like... keep making those sorts of comments and throw in a few about william and kate!

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Another gaff in his comments about Boris... "said he's said nice things about me and our country"

Pardon me but that indicates he's all about himself me me me...

Total lack of diplomacy.... Head of possibly one of most important nations in the world who he represents as their principal citizen so when someone is complimentary about yourself and your nation you thank them on behalf of your country first then yourself.. Selfish git..

48% approval rating are the latest figures apparently. However only 37% say they will vote for him in 2020. Could he be a one termer or are his supporters frightened/embarrassed to admit to wishing to vote trump in 2020.... i think he'll get a 2nd term because of his economic and employment figures but his foreign policies suck. But at least the big pharma companies will do well selling their treatmemt programmes for those with chronic trump derangement syndrome

seems everyone has it these days!

And no i'm not a supporter before you all jump to conclusions...i'm anti war.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"48% approval rating are the latest figures apparently. However only 37% say they will vote for him in 2020. Could he be a one termer or are his supporters frightened/embarrassed to admit to wishing to vote trump in 2020.... i think he'll get a 2nd term because of his economic and employment figures but his foreign policies suck. But at least the big pharma companies will do well selling their treatmemt programmes for those with chronic trump derangement syndrome

seems everyone has it these days!

And no i'm not a supporter before you all jump to conclusions...i'm anti war."

if you are going to use the 48% approval rating, then it needs some context putting to it...

so.... here is that context

Trump’s job approval rating in the Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll survey is higher than what other recent polls have found.

The president’s job approval rating is at 42.5 percent in the RealClearPolitics average. A recent Rasmussen Reports survey found Trump at 48 percent, but six other recent polls found him ranging between 38 percent and 44 percent.

Gallup has registered some momentum for Trump recently. The president’s job approval in that survey bounced from 39 percent in March to 46 percent in late April, before falling back to 42 percent this month.

Bristol East

"He's what the American people wanted and their welcome to have him "

Who said Trump has ""quite a stupefying level of ignorance that quite frankly makes him unfit to be president"?

Boris Johnson, when he was mayor of London.

Costa Blanca Spain...

TBH I wouldn't rate him as a great president or anything like.

One thing you have to give him credit for though.

Anyone who can wind the lefties up into such a frenzy can't be all bad.

Chudleigh

"He's what the American people wanted and their welcome to have him

Who said Trump has ""quite a stupefying level of ignorance that quite frankly makes him unfit to be president"?

"

canterbury

Welcome to the don

"TBH I wouldn't rate him as a great president or anything like.

One thing you have to give him credit for though.

Anyone who can wind the lefties up into such a frenzy can't be all bad. "

the rage ever expanding....like the nappy wearing balloon (which is just sooooo funny and imagimative )... the leftist bedwetters are trying their best to make me like someone i don't like. Love their tears though

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"He's what the American people wanted and their welcome to have him

"

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Trump is just a very poor excuse for a human being !

By *ertwoCouple  over a year ago

omagh

Have to agree with Gloswingers the USA employment is up not only in white areas but also in Black areas Mostly He Has done what he said he would do and only failed were congress blocked him. He made more progress in North Korea than Obama and as for out side influence at elections Obama tried to make us in the UK vote to remain inside the EU by telling us we will be at the back of the Q regarding USA trade. Media think it is OK to mock Trumps hair but they never mocked Obamas face which looked worse lol.