FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Am i alone on thinking..

Am i alone on thinking..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are all the parties a total load or absolute bollocks!? And what an absolute shite fest with brexit, shite government and shite opposition. I use the word "shite" an ugly but only appropriate one i can think of

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not all are but yes the torys and the other brexit parties are, we need a strong opposition.

By *xperimentalistMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Labour party biggest shower of shite going. Absolutely clueless the lot of them.

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

Your not alone! I realised that I was being conned on a daily basis many years ago. It's all a show, tricksters, con merchants, liar's, spinners, self serving shite. It's what goverment does it governs, controls your everyday life, it's not freedom it's slavery, and we are all it's slaves. Luckily I can lead a life far away from the sheep herding madness, the toxic political swamp, the dog and pony show. Occasionally I grab a chair, a box of popcorn and watch it unfold before my very eyes. It really is laughable and dare I say the only thing that comes close is the ??s in the circus, but never quite beats the ??s in politics

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well said....watching the soap opera of politics and watching people left and right losing their shit about stuff they have zero control over is just fabulous entertainment

» Add a new message to this topic