FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Brexit moaners

Brexit moaners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The Brexmoaners, continuing to moan, have been ramping up their moaning of late and trying to deflect attention away from their lies and alternative realities, from the sane of mind and economically literate within society.

You almost couldn't make it up, the sheer volume of spreading fears about civil unrest, the need to constantly post anything that, with the right coloured spectacles - with your swivel eyes pointed correctly - could be viewed, with the feeblest of excuse, as good news for a country that's going down the pan, whilst historic peace agreements, saving many lives etc, are put at risk.

Will fear mongering and moaning intensify, whilst everyone largely ignores them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pmsl...i'm guessing that you either voted for or support remain.... that's a great moan you put out there

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"The Brexmoaners, continuing to moan, have been ramping up their moaning of late and trying to deflect attention away from their lies and alternative realities, from the sane of mind and economically literate within society.

You almost couldn't make it up, the sheer volume of spreading fears about civil unrest, the need to constantly post anything that, with the right coloured spectacles - with your swivel eyes pointed correctly - could be viewed, with the feeblest of excuse, as good news for a country that's going down the pan, whilst historic peace agreements, saving many lives etc, are put at risk.

Will fear mongering and moaning intensify, whilst everyone largely ignores them? "

you must of just joined the site have you lmao

Ahh now c'mon! Nothing like a good moan about other people moaning eh? Those largely ignored brexiteer moaners....so ignored that they topped the polls at the last eu election.

"The remoaners, continuing to moan, have been ramping up their moaning of late and trying to deflect attention away from their lies and alternative realities, from the sane of mind and economically literate within society.

Will fear mongering and moaning intensify, whilst everyone largely ignores them? "

Fixed that for you.

"The remoaners, continuing to moan, have been ramping up their moaning of late and trying to deflect attention away from their lies and alternative realities, from the sane of mind and economically literate within society.

Will fear mongering and moaning intensify, whilst everyone largely ignores them?

Fixed that for you. "

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The brexmoaners, continuing to moan, have been ramping up their moaning of late and trying to deflect attention away from their lies and alternative realities, from the sane of mind and economically literate within society.

Fixed that too

It's truly embarrassing...really.

As for nearly 3 years a vocal minority have been moaning about Brexit and the vote to leave. Your initial post is projection nothing more, nothing less.

You have to be the victim, a constant state of victimhood.

"The leave campaign lied"

"They're taking away our rights"

"Brexit is destroying our children's future"

Victim, victim, victim.

Yawn, yawn, yawn.

"It's truly embarrassing...really.

As for nearly 3 years a vocal minority have been moaning about Brexit and the vote to leave. Your initial post is projection nothing more, nothing less.

Victim, victim, victim.

Yawn, yawn, yawn. "

Well points 1 & 2 are true

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

Ha Ha Ha Remainiac's blowing a fuse.

"

Well points 1 & 2 are true "

Both sides lied, both sides have been investigated. Both sides have been found to have done wrong doing.

Campaigns lie, politicians lie, people lie. It's part of the game.

Is it an ideal situation? No, I for one believe politicians should be held accountable for their lies. Prison time in some cases.

And point 2; what rights have Brexit taken away? We haven't even Left yet.

So please enlighten me of what Rights have been taken away and from whom?

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

Victim, victim, victim.

Yawn, yawn, yawn. "

Lol that just about sums it up, at least it has given these moaners some purpose for their lives! What did they moan about before Brexit!?

Too many White people in a White country?

Not enough representation of minorities?

Rich people being rich?

The weather?

I'm unsure to be honest.

Ah wit and repartee are alive and well then

"Ah wit and repartee are alive and well then "

Evening

Victim, victim, victim.

Yawn, yawn, yawn. "

Well, I mean if you want that US Trade deal you need to sacrifice the NHS

I view access to free at the point of access health care as my right as a tax payer - my parents voted to leave in the 2016 ref so I hold the ground that if the NHS is sacrificed then they have diminished my future.

"Ah wit and repartee are alive and well then

Evening "

Is it that time already?

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

"Too many White people in a White country?

Not enough representation of minorities?

Rich people being rich?

The weather?

I'm unsure to be honest. "

Probably all of them, they seem to having plenty of moaning to go around!

"

Well points 1 & 2 are true

Both sides lied, both sides have been investigated. Both sides have been found to have done wrong doing.

Campaigns lie, politicians lie, people lie. It's part of the game.

Is it an ideal situation? No, I for one believe politicians should be held accountable for their lies. Prison time in some cases.

And point 2; what rights have Brexit taken away? We haven't even Left yet.

So please enlighten me of what Rights have been taken away and from whom?

"

Brexit is "taking" away free movement, not "taken" like you've changed it to past tense

"

Brexit is "taking" away free movement, not "taken" like you've changed it to past tense "

I didn't know that after we left that the United Kingdom was turning itself into a prison and stripping all it's citizens of passports. Blooming heck.

What you mean to say is that once we leave they'll be a few more administrative issues.

Victim, victim, victim.

Yawn, yawn, yawn.

Well, I mean if you want that US Trade deal you need to sacrifice the NHS

I view access to free at the point of access health care as my right as a tax payer - my parents voted to leave in the 2016 ref so I hold the ground that if the NHS is sacrificed then they have diminished my future."

Look into TTIP and then tell me that the NHS isn't under threat if we were to remain in the EU and that deal was to be resolved.

I don't support any government or policy which would destroy the NHS.

Ok well...next time you want to go to spain or france or whatever you will NOW have to produce your passport!! .... oh hang on..duh

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"The Brexmoaners, continuing to moan, have been ramping up their moaning of late and trying to deflect attention away from their lies and alternative realities, from the sane of mind and economically literate within society.

put your dummy back in

By *ky19Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

I'd rather listen to this amazing 7 minute video instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh11RYjheUY&list=PLRnWQa_8UoVi8vg621sryygn3oZuZyygc&index=10

What a breath of fresh air, pulling no punches and cutting straight through the BS. Someone make this man a cup of tea!

By *ky19Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Sorry for the second post. Here's an excerpt. The video is called "The People's Vote"

"I know that many of you take it as a personal insult that your views were overruled by - let's be frank - your inferiors, the stupid people, who's opinions shouldn't count."

"Had you won, as predicted, we would be well on our way to a world run by a committee of people who know best. It was all going smoothly. We were nearly there! Until 17.4 million xenophobes and racists destroyed it with a heavy blunt instrument called democracy. It must be infuriating."

"So now, naturally, you're throwing a tantrum, and demanding a second referendum... How entitled are you? And on top of that, you've got the nerve to call it 'The People's Vote', a name that's already taken, so you'll have to call it something else, like the hypocrites' vote, or the cheats' vote, or the crybabies' vote. But we had the peoples' vote almost 3 years ago when we were told 'You, THE PEOPLE, will make this important decision directly, and we will implement what you decide"

And so on for 7 minutes

"Ha Ha Ha Remainiac's blowing a fuse. "

Just for a change huh?

Point and laugh, just point and laugh. They are pathetic.

Will fear mongering and moaning intensify, whilst everyone largely ignores them? put your dummy back in "

And she’s back....with her dummy....how we’ve missed that!

Will fear mongering and moaning intensify, whilst everyone largely ignores them? put your dummy back in

And she’s back....with her dummy....how we’ve missed that! "

It's her catch phrase .

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Sorry for the second post. Here's an excerpt. The video is called "The People's Vote"

"I know that many of you take it as a personal insult that your views were overruled by - let's be frank - your inferiors, the stupid people, who's opinions shouldn't count."

"Had you won, as predicted, we would be well on our way to a world run by a committee of people who know best. It was all going smoothly. We were nearly there! Until 17.4 million xenophobes and racists destroyed it with a heavy blunt instrument called democracy. It must be infuriating."

"So now, naturally, you're throwing a tantrum, and demanding a second referendum... How entitled are you? And on top of that, you've got the nerve to call it 'The People's Vote', a name that's already taken, so you'll have to call it something else, like the hypocrites' vote, or the cheats' vote, or the crybabies' vote. But we had the peoples' vote almost 3 years ago when we were told 'You, THE PEOPLE, will make this important decision directly, and we will implement what you decide"

And so on for 7 minutes "

It is ironic the Brexiteers lied about saving the NHS with an extra £350m a week only to see it being offered as a sacrificial lamb to the US Health sector. Now that really is taking back control

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Will fear mongering and moaning intensify, whilst everyone largely ignores them? put your dummy back in

And she’s back....with her dummy....how we’ve missed that! "

at least I have a life... Do you

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"

It is ironic the Brexiteers lied about saving the NHS with an extra £350m a week only to see it being offered as a sacrificial lamb to the US Health sector. Now that really is taking back control "

Maybe their next bus will state: "Let's give it to US healthcare instead."

And she’s back....with her dummy....how we’ve missed that! at least I have a life... Do you "

Of course I do sweetie....now where’s my favourite pacifier gone?

» Add a new message to this topic