FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > George Galloway

George Galloway

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Amazed that there isn't already a thread condeming this imbecile, don't tell me people aren't disgusted at what he posted on social media.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Why?

He's not really an "anybody" and hasn't been a while.

Also, hes a professional dickhead, so it's to be expected.

Apparently he'll sue, so watch this space....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's he done now?

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Some "gag" on radio about the Israeli flag not being draped on the European Cup because Liverpool, rather than Tottenham Hotspur, won the final.

I believe Tottenham has a strong Jewish heritage.

The radio station sacked him. Good.

Newbury

"What's he done now?"

Made some comment about there being no Israeli flags on the cup (because Spurs fans have sometimes been known to wave them).

His stance on the Israeli and Palestinian conflict leads him further towards out right anti-semitism rather than just condemnation of the Israeli government.

The right of Palestinians to be able to live in peace without further incursions of their land should be paramount if the conflict is to ever come to an end.

Newbury

"Some "gag" on radio about the Israeli flag not being draped on the European Cup because Liverpool, rather than Tottenham Hotspur, won the final.

"

The Spurs thing is a bit more complicated than that. They are colloquially known as "the Yids", something that the FA tried to stamp out. A lot of Spurs fans themselves objected to this. Usual "politics doesn't belong in football" stance.

The world of football continues to baffle me.

He is just another of the anti semetic left, who knows exactly what he is saying. Corbyn admires him and they share the same beliefs.

To my understanding Tottenham is regarded as "Jewish" club historically due to the population of Jews around the area. Just as Leeds were also regarded as a "Jewish" club due to the population of Jews and it's ties with the Jewish family that owned it once.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

He’s a wally that one.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Some "gag" on radio about the Israeli flag not being draped on the European Cup because Liverpool, rather than Tottenham Hotspur, won the final.

"

it wasn't a gag on the radio.... it was a couple of full on posts on twitter...

it was horrendous... no excuses... he had to go

Newbury

"He is just another of the anti semetic left, who knows exactly what he is saying. Corbyn admires him and they share the same beliefs."

Got any evidence for that then?

Though not

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

basically he managed to insult tottenham fc, liverpool fc, their greatest manager and the families of hillsborough all in 1 post and not one of them are happen with any of the links made

so yeah... i'd love to see galloway try and win any court case.... because he pissed off everyone!

"He is just another of the anti semetic left, who knows exactly what he is saying. Corbyn admires him and they share the same beliefs.

Though not"

His open hatred towards anyone of Israeli origin and the well documented mutual respect between him and Corbyn. The man is despicable, yet you defend him. You obviously share his views.

Newbury

"He is just another of the anti semetic left, who knows exactly what he is saying. Corbyn admires him and they share the same beliefs.

Though not

His open hatred towards anyone of Israeli origin and the well documented mutual respect between him and Corbyn. The man is despicable, yet you defend him. You obviously share his views."

So that'll be a "no" then.

Though not

His open hatred towards anyone of Israeli origin and the well documented mutual respect between him and Corbyn. The man is despicable, yet you defend him. You obviously share his views.

"

If you read it you will find it is a resounding yes. Unfortunately you must share his hatred of jewish people so don't understand the problem.

Newbury

Though not

If you read it you will find it is a resounding yes. Unfortunately you must share his hatred of jewish people so don't understand the problem."

I asked you if you had any evidence of Corbyn's antisemitism.

You failed to give me any, but instead decided that if I asked for some, I must also be an anti semite.

I'm pretty sure that the definition of antisemitism isn't "somebody who wants evidence before they condemn someone".

Your casual use of the term makes an absolute mockery of the Jewish struggle against prejudice.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

And yet when you go to spurs ...away fans can't call them yids ....but the spurs fans chant is yid arny yid army ...strange

George Galloway taken off the air for making anti Semitic remarks. You couldn’t make it up, or could you?

The man is a prize pillock!

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

"George Galloway taken off the air for making anti Semitic remarks. You couldn’t make it up, or could you?

The man is a prize pillock!"

Now...would he be removed as quickly if he was a Labour Party member?.....only if he voted LibDem apparently.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

does anyone yake any notice of what he says? he reminds me of a crazy old relative you only see at weddings and funerals

Though not

If you read it you will find it is a resounding yes. Unfortunately you must share his hatred of jewish people so don't understand the problem.

You failed to give me any, but instead decided that if I asked for some, I must also be an anti semite.

I'm pretty sure that the definition of antisemitism isn't "somebody who wants evidence before they condemn someone".

Your casual use of the term makes an absolute mockery of the Jewish struggle against prejudice. "

You need to learn to digest and comprehend what you read young man.

I must have missed something with my peripatetic life- why is talking about a country’s flag an attack on one of the religions in that country? Like referring to the Union flag being an attack against Church of England followers?

Newbury

Though not

Your casual use of the term makes an absolute mockery of the Jewish struggle against prejudice.

You need to learn to digest and comprehend what you read young man."

You wrote something so lacking in substance and intellect, a child could have understood it.

Again, if you are going to make accusations, have some evidence to back it up, if you don't, you just end up looking like the village idiot.

Though not

You wrote something so lacking in substance and intellect, a child could have understood it.

Again, if you are going to make accusations, have some evidence to back it up, if you don't, you just end up looking like the village idiot."

If a child could understand it why are you struggling so much

The evidence of George Galloway's hatred of the state of Israel the Jewish people is there for all to see, you just choose to ignore it. I am sure people will draw their own conclusion as to why

Newbury

Though not

Again, if you are going to make accusations, have some evidence to back it up, if you don't, you just end up looking like the village idiot.

If a child could understand it why are you struggling so much

The evidence of George Galloway's hatred of the state of Israel the Jewish people is there for all to see, you just choose to ignore it. I am sure people will draw their own conclusion as to why "

I didn't ask for evidence of Galloway's antisemitism though, did I?

It's clearly not me who's struggling with the notion that if you are going to accuse somebody of something, to make it credible, you must have some sort of evidence (clue: "it's there for all to see" is not evidence, furthermore; that statement with a lack of evidence suggests that you don't have any).

Its also not me who's reading comprehension is so poor that when I asked for evidence of Corbyn's antisemitism based on your assertion that he must share the exact same prejudices as Galloway, you carried responding, apparently under the impression that Galloway was the subject of the discussion.

» Add a new message to this topic