Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rincessvenus OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hull

paybacks are a bitch corbyn asked for a meet trump says kiss my but

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"paybacks are a bitch corbyn asked for a meet trump says kiss my but"

See I think trump could have shown some statesman like behaviour by saying yes to meeting Corbyn but his petulance and or his ego wouldn't allow him to..

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

"paybacks are a bitch corbyn asked for a meet trump says kiss my but

See I think trump could have shown some statesman like behaviour by saying yes to meeting Corbyn but his petulance and or his ego wouldn't allow him to..

"

Actually Trump announced that Corbyn had asked to meet but nothing was mentioned by Corbyn....that is whypeople feel Corbyn is shady, he seemed reluctant to disclose this.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"paybacks are a bitch corbyn asked for a meet trump says kiss my but

"

They are as bad as each other

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Kick his butt big don.....shit bag old man that jc....

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

Trump is only talking to politicians who will agree with everything he says

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Trump is only talking to politicians who will agree with everything he says "

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Anyone consider that Trump may be lying and JC is too much of a statesman to call him a lier?

Just a question, but considering how often Trump lies especially about anything or anyone that he feels slights him, I think both it and why do so many believe anything Trump says? to be fair questions.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Anyone consider that Trump may be lying and JC is too much of a statesman to call him a lier?

Just a question, but considering how often Trump lies especially about anything or anyone that he feels slights him, I think both it and why do so many believe anything Trump says? to be fair questions."

Think he was telling the truth as labour confirmed that he did ask to meet him but nice theory.

moston

"Think he was telling the truth as labour confirmed that he did ask to meet him but nice theory. "

What!

Trump told the truth and did not turn into a pillar of salt?

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Think he was telling the truth as labour confirmed that he did ask to meet him but nice theory.

What!

Trump told the truth and did not turn into a pillar of salt?

"

miricals do happen we might get brexit next.

"Anyone consider that Trump may be lying and JC is too much of a statesman to call him a lier?

Just a question, but considering how often Trump lies especially about anything or anyone that he feels slights him, I think both it and why do so many believe anything Trump says? to be fair questions."

Corbyn a statesman?

Only when it comes to terrorist groups does this man show any respect. *sarcasm

Just a question, but considering how often Trump lies especially about anything or anyone that he feels slights him, I think both it and why do so many believe anything Trump says? to be fair questions.

Corbyn a statesman?

Only when it comes to terrorist groups does this man show any respect. *sarcasm "

Indeed, Corbyn too much of a statesman, lol, funniest thing I've read all day

moston

"Indeed, Corbyn too much of a statesman, lol, funniest thing I've read all day "

Name an issue he has been on the wrong side of or a time when he has had to retract anything he has said...

At the same time I will remind you and the poster before you that a number of Tory MPs have had to make substantial donations to charity in JC's name as well as full retractions for falsely stating that JC has supported any terrorist body. But I guess like most Trump supporters little things like the truth and what a person has actually done have no baring when it comes to your support of the fraudster Fat Donny Small hands

Can you guys keep Trump? We dont want him back

"Indeed, Corbyn too much of a statesman, lol, funniest thing I've read all day

Name an issue he has been on the wrong side of or a time when he has had to retract anything he has said...

At the same time I will remind you and the poster before you that a number of Tory MPs have had to make substantial donations to charity in JC's name as well as full retractions for falsely stating that JC has supported any terrorist body. But I guess like most Trump supporters little things like the truth and what a person has actually done have no baring when it comes to your support of the fraudster Fat Donny Small hands "

Hmmm membership of the EU according to remainers.

At the same time I will remind you and the poster before you that a number of Tory MPs have had to make substantial donations to charity in JC's name as well as full retractions for falsely stating that JC has supported any terrorist body. But I guess like most Trump supporters little things like the truth and what a person has actually done have no baring when it comes to your support of the fraudster Fat Donny Small hands "

You assume so much Will and all your assumptions are wrong

I'm no Trump supporter what so ever, I think he's a total knobhead but he's still POTUS and Corbyn hasn't had a problem sitting down with PIRA and Hezbollah etc in the past, even calling them friends yet he boycotts Trump in a pathetic attempt to drum up support.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

a statesman... What?

At the same time I will remind you and the poster before you that a number of Tory MPs have had to make substantial donations to charity in JC's name as well as full retractions for falsely stating that JC has supported any terrorist body. But I guess like most Trump supporters little things like the truth and what a person has actually done have no baring when it comes to your support of the fraudster Fat Donny Small hands

I'm no Trump supporter what so ever, I think he's a total knobhead but he's still POTUS and Corbyn hasn't had a problem sitting down with PIRA and Hezbollah etc in the past, even calling them friends yet he boycotts Trump in a pathetic attempt to drum up support.

"

If it can resolve conflict, isn't it worth trying to open dialogue?

"

I would agree with this.

If he sat down with Trump and not made a fuss he could have shown Trump up for what he is. The Tories aren't challenging him on any of the important issues.

I'm not a fan of Corbyn, but seeing as a salted slug could outwit Trump, I would back him to win this one.

If it can resolve conflict, isn't it worth trying to open dialogue? "

Indeed yes, so why boycott his invitation and instead go to a anti trump rally. That's not the behaviour of a PM wannabe

He had to go to make up the numbers...

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

If it can resolve conflict, isn't it worth trying to open dialogue? "

Only if you open meaningful dialogue with BOTH sides....

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Trump says it was the happiest day of the Queen's life the day she met, er, Donald Trump.

Lol have you ever heard anything so arrogant?

» Add a new message to this topic