FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Boris Johnson

Boris Johnson

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ab_Sparkles OP   Woman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

I think he is a party popper ruining my fun, i mean getting the case kicked out. Dam him i wanted some entertainment.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

"I think he is a party popper ruining my fun, i mean getting the case kicked out. Dam him i wanted some entertainment. "

I'll give you that....it would have been entertaining

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think he is a party popper ruining my fun, i mean getting the case kicked out. Dam him i wanted some entertainment.

I'll give you that....it would have been entertaining "

Damn....back to love island it is then

By *ab_Sparkles OP   Woman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

But but I read yesterday that he's looking at another possible summons as a witness, summit to do with transport, still it will entertain me hahaha

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Where is he getting £10 billion from to reduce the tax bill for the wealthiest in society?

(I'd hazard a guess and say it will be taken from services helping the weakest in society.)

"Where is he getting £10 billion from to reduce the tax bill for the wealthiest in society?

(I'd hazard a guess and say it will be taken from services helping the weakest in society.)"

He's taking it out of the" no deal" brexit pot.So I guess he's saying that no deal is off the table.

Or maybe there's a big c@ke deal going down in the Conservative party and they'll take it out of that pot.

"Where is he getting £10 billion from to reduce the tax bill for the wealthiest in society?

(I'd hazard a guess and say it will be taken from services helping the weakest in society.)"

Exactly

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

It’s almost like they don’t want to get elected.

(I'd hazard a guess and say it will be taken from services helping the weakest in society.)

"

Increasing employee NI contributions also.

Just goes to show how out of touch this guy is when the poorest in society are struggling while those at the very top are getting richer.

Never liked the Tories they seek to uphold the status quo in terms of the class system, and I look forward to voting Labour in the GE when it comes around.

Increasing employee NI contributions also.

Just goes to show how out of touch this guy is when the poorest in society are struggling while those at the very top are getting richer.

Never liked the Tories they seek to uphold the status quo in terms of the class system, and I look forward to voting Labour in the GE when it comes around.

"

I don't get how NI really helps anyone. It's just a tax by another name. I'm guessing that everyone picks up an NI increase but only the 50k plus benefit from the tax.

"

I don't get how NI really helps anyone. It's just a tax by another name. I'm guessing that everyone picks up an NI increase but only the 50k plus benefit from the tax. "

From my understanding that's going to be the case. Everyone who pays NI is going to have to pick up the slack due to this tax cut while only those earning 50k and plus will benefit.

[Removed by poster at 10/06/19 10:25:50]

"It’s almost like they don’t want to get elected. "

I suspect your correct,probably because they know brexit is an utter cluster fuck. They are proving to the public that the political class believe they are above the law.

We are seeing a minority party that seems only able to offer up unelectable loathsome candidates like gove and boris .

Get some popcorn and chill .Take a seat and watch the collapse of brexit and the conservatives .

Bristol East

How much more out of touch can these people become?

This is the first generation in living memory that feels worse off than it did a decade ago.

Wages have flat-lined, benefit top-ups have shrunk, inflation has squeezed spending power and savers lose out to record low interest rates.

People are used to being better off in the future. It's a fundamental assumption in modern society. We have lost a decade to the credit crunch and its consequences.

While Johnson may appeal to some blue rinses immune to financial shock, I suspect this will turn out to be a huge strategic error on Johnson's part.

Someone who has cultivated an in-touch charictature with witty one-liners now appears to be prioritising wealth for the few rather than the many.

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

It's fine line judgement that enough people in the no-deal nutjob quarter will do the sums and enable them to overlook their undying love of sovereignty for their undying love of a tax cut.

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

Johnson's aim is to be PM , he doesn't have to win an General Election to do so , he has to convince enough Tory MPs to get him into the final 2 and then has to convince enough Conservative party members to vote for him and not his challenger , a rough estimate ( very rough ) is that he needs 60,001 of the UKs population to vote for him ,, maybe , just maybe , he has worked out that a tax cut promise may get enough Tory Party members to vote for him ,,,, Will he win the next General Election with a tax cut promise for the rich funded by National Insurance contributions by those on zero hours contracts / minimum wage ? Perhaps not ,,, but he will by that time have been PM , his appearance money at events will significantly increase ,, job done

Boris isn't doing any interviews recently because of his admission of c@ke use in various interviews in the 2000s.

He's going to get nailed the longer he waits to be asked about his habit..

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Whatever Boris Johnson promises in order to become PM won't happen, simply because he doesn't have the numbers to make it happen.

No deal Brexit. Not paying the EU Divorce settlement, tax cuts for the higher earners..... the more moderate Conservatives and Parliament in general, will not allow these things to happen. What would happen is an inevitable Vote Of No Confidence.

Bristol East

Raab, the Secretary of State for Brexit who did not read the Belfast Agreement and was surprised to discover that Dover was an important port for trade.

"I am the conviction Brexiteer with the plan, the discipline and the focus to lead us out by the end of October."

Lololololololol

"Whatever Boris Johnson promises in order to become PM won't happen, simply because he doesn't have the numbers to make it happen.

No deal Brexit. Not paying the EU Divorce settlement, tax cuts for the higher earners..... the more moderate Conservatives and Parliament in general, will not allow these things to happen. What would happen is an inevitable Vote Of No Confidence. "

All he has to do is play it out until the 31st October. There's not enough time for a referendum.

Deal or no Deal if Boris gets in.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Boris isn't doing any interviews recently because of his admission of c@ke use in various interviews in the 2000s.

He's going to get nailed the longer he waits to be asked about his habit.. "

His team are keeping him under close supervision, Mr gobby look at me may have learnt something but yes he's going to have fess up..

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Raab, the Secretary of State for Brexit who did not read the Belfast Agreement and was surprised to discover that Dover was an important port for trade.

"I am the conviction Brexiteer with the plan, the discipline and the focus to lead us out by the end of October."

Lololololololol"

Fekin comedy gold..

Bristol East

The argument that No 10 has a clear path to No Deal is flawed.

Parliament still has a significant amount of legislation that needs to be passed for such a scenario.

That is how the opposition to No Deal may manifest itself - through successful amendment of the Government legislation, as happened earlier this year.

Would a new PM be so stupid to have a Parliamentary session devoid of any legislation in order to drive Britain over the Brekshit cliff, in the full knowledge that our laws will be full of holes on November 1?

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"The argument that No 10 has a clear path to No Deal is flawed.

Parliament still has a significant amount of legislation that needs to be passed for such a scenario.

That is how the opposition to No Deal may manifest itself - through successful amendment of the Government legislation, as happened earlier this year.

Would a new PM be so stupid to have a Parliamentary session devoid of any legislation in order to drive Britain over the Brekshit cliff, in the full knowledge that our laws will be full of holes on November 1?"

Yes, most of the malignant arseholes contending for the job would be perfectly happy for british law to be in tatters on November 1st. They have no sense of obligation to the good of the country, they are only after self aggrandisement, power, money, control. And fuck the people, fuck the future, fuck the law, fuck sovereignty. They will bleed the place dry then fuck off to a tax haven, leaving ruins behind.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"The argument that No 10 has a clear path to No Deal is flawed.

Would a new PM be so stupid to have a Parliamentary session devoid of any legislation in order to drive Britain over the Brekshit cliff, in the full knowledge that our laws will be full of holes on November 1?

Yes, most of the malignant arseholes contending for the job would be perfectly happy for british law to be in tatters on November 1st. They have no sense of obligation to the good of the country, they are only after self aggrandisement, power, money, control. And fuck the people, fuck the future, fuck the law, fuck sovereignty. They will bleed the place dry then fuck off to a tax haven, leaving ruins behind."

It's willy up the people

» Add a new message to this topic