FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Will britain ever be united?.

Will britain ever be united?.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I find it hard to see, as most will be either known as a remainer or a brexiter, but you never know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No

End of thread pretty much

It wasn't united before the "Brexit" business xxx

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Nah no chance

This has pretty much split opinions down the middle and the two sides will never agree and what ever the final out come approx half the population will be angry about this.

It's starting to look as polarised as the US.

Maybe democracy has had it's day

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

No. Not unless the Ori or the Wraith turn up in orbit, being invited here by the Borg remainiacs. Then we are all fucked.

"No. Not unless the Ori or the Wraith turn up in orbit, being invited here by the Borg remainiacs. Then we are all fucked."

Has hell froze over?

No not as long as there is a north south rich and poor divide

"No not as long as there is a north south rich and poor divide "

So there’s no poor people down south?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I find it hard to see, as most will be either known as a remainer or a brexiter, but you never know."

When we have finally Brexited and things settle down into some sort of propper way of working, things will return to being exactly as they were before.

Cal

With regards to a brexit divide. People need to accept what happened. I’m a remainer and I think Brexit was the worse thing ever to happen to this country but I don’t cry about it and demand another vote. It is what it is so now the remainers need to have a re-think and vote accordingly.

This country is already buggered looked on the bright side all the foreigners will put the great back in Britain viva la revolution

When have we ever been united. Part of Scotland wants independence, part doesn’t. Some want to brexit, some don’t.

What will unite us? Politics doesn’t. Look at some threads on here which complain about a bank holiday moving to celebrate VE Day, we cant unite over anything

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 12/06/19 08:54:09]

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I find it hard to see, as most will be either known as a remainer or a brexiter, but you never know.

When we have finally Brexited and things settle down into some sort of propper way of working, things will return to being exactly as they were before.

Cal"

...With added resentment.

Maybe update my 80's T shirt 'Don't Blame me I didn't vote for them'..to Don't Blame me I voted Remain/Leave..delete as applicable'

Britain was divided long before Brexit was ever even conceived.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"It wasn't united before the "Brexit" business xxx"

Yep. This.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"No

End of thread pretty much "

That is right it is lol

Can i be an outcast pls

There will never be peace in the world anyone who thinks there will is deluded

Poeple argue and disagree shit happens

Good union anyone

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Different peoples working together in political and monetary union for a common cause?

We keep getting told the majority hate that idea.

"I find it hard to see, as most will be either known as a remainer or a brexiter, but you never know."

Yes if Brexit is a success, no if it's a failure.

By *laytimenowMan  over a year ago

Essex

I will always be Labour

Brexit remain or leave i couldn't give a flying f*ck about .

As soon as the cretins who think it is important f*ck off back under there rocks, the quicker the rest of us can get back to voting politically again.

Hopefully the only lesson learnt will be that politicians never have a peoples vote again !!

No because half of the country wants to stay in or maybe more by now so no matter if we are out then the rift will go in for decades

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’d hope so, but too many people are spoiling for a punch up.

I think we need a good old fashioned swinging orgy for UK unity , that should release lots of tension

The north south division will grow and inequality will grow in the coming decades.Brexit will not solve these issues it will only amplify them.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Different peoples working together in political and monetary union for a common cause?

We keep getting told the majority hate that idea."

Ha ha - best post on the thread lol

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"No. Not unless the Ori or the Wraith turn up in orbit, being invited here by the Borg remainiacs. Then we are all fucked."

So, you reckon that the only thing that'll unite us and stop the constant infighting is an alien invasion - which will probably end in us being inslaved. Or exterminated. Or eaten.

"No. Not unless the Ori or the Wraith turn up in orbit, being invited here by the Borg remainiacs. Then we are all fucked.

So, you reckon that the only thing that'll unite us and stop the constant infighting is an alien invasion - which will probably end in us being inslaved. Or exterminated. Or eaten. "

A common enemy will unite different political factions .Today the common threat we face is climate change and this will unite us I believe.

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"No. Not unless the Ori or the Wraith turn up in orbit, being invited here by the Borg remainiacs. Then we are all fucked.

So, you reckon that the only thing that'll unite us and stop the constant infighting is an alien invasion - which will probably end in us being inslaved. Or exterminated. Or eaten.

A common enemy will unite different political factions .Today the common threat we face is climate change and this will unite us I believe. "

But will it unite us before it's too late to fix the problem?

A common enemy will unite different political factions .Today the common threat we face is climate change and this will unite us I believe.

But will it unite us before it's too late tonight fix the problem? "

I think it's already begun to unite us because we are on the edge looking into the abyss at present.Well solve it one way or another.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

has the country ever been united? one group or another will always be at each others throats. the one thing i find funny is anyone outside of the south east seems to think we are all loaded in the south.its probably more noticeble here than other areas.east end of london for example.docklands obscene wealth cpl miles down the road are areas where peeps dont have a pot to piss in or a window yo throw it out of

I wonder how much the nation is divided... Or just how much we are made to think we're divided. Our binary system makes it better to find differences as it secures votes.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

What do you mean United?It is a stupid question,are familiies ever united,are brothers and sisters we all squabble but when push comes to shove we unite

"With regards to a brexit divide. People need to accept what happened. I’m a remainer and I think Brexit was the worse thing ever to happen to this country but I don’t cry about it and demand another vote. It is what it is so now the remainers need to have a re-think and vote accordingly. "

Half agree.

This said, brexit was not defined, and leavers need to accept that hard brexit is probably not possible to implement.

By *lixerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Britain has always been united. Britain is an island.

The United Kingdom is totally fucked though. Brexit for England. Normality for Scotland and Ireland. Westminster no longer fit for purpose.

How about we get a proper constitution first? We can all agree on that?

"Britain has always been united. Britain is an island.

The United Kingdom is totally fucked though. Brexit for England. Normality for Scotland and Ireland. Westminster no longer fit for purpose.

How about we get a proper constitution first? We can all agree on that?"

Britain should be united I’d say it’s seriously divided theses days Certain religion being a massive issue and to many liberals bring on a hard no deal brexit I say put the great back into Britain

"Britain has always been united. Britain is an island.

How about we get a proper constitution first? We can all agree on that?"

By *ave 42Man  over a year ago

pontefract

Totally agree with the above the hatred between both remainers and brexiteers

will remain

You still have miners who went back to work during the miners strike who are still called scabs 30+ years on

Time might heal things but very much doubt it

We have always had the class system, and that will continue to divide Brits for centuries to come. BREXIT could see us enjoy a Renaissance, and we may well all be better off because of it. But the gap between the haves and have nots will continue to cause anger and bitterness.

So, you reckon that the only thing that'll unite us and stop the constant infighting is an alien invasion - which will probably end in us being inslaved. Or exterminated. Or eaten. "

Or it could go off in the style of GOT. We all stop fighting each other to battle the alien invasion. We manage this over 1 highly improbable night and then go back to our infighting again.

» Add a new message to this topic