FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Snowflakes

Snowflakes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ara J OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Jacob Rees-Mogg, interviewed about his support for Boris Johnson, was asked if he agreed about his controversial comments comparing muslim women being letter-boxes and bank robbers.

"People mustn't be snowflakes," he said.

So there we have it scumbags of Fab Swingers, you adulterous, sinful dregs of society.

Don't you dare complain about being maligned.

It just makes you out to be a wimp.

I wonder if the lady who had her nihab grabbed by some thug on the bus that day just shrugged her shoulders and said: "Mustn't be a snowflake."

Probably not.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Jacob Rees-Mogg, interviewed about his support for Boris Johnson, was asked if he agreed about his controversial comments comparing muslim women being letter-boxes and bank robbers.

So there we have it scumbags of Fab Swingers, you adulterous, sinful dregs of society.

I wonder if the lady who had her nihab grabbed by some thug on the bus that day just shrugged her shoulders and said: "Mustn't be a snowflake."

Probably not.

"

Im not listening to the tory shitbag leadership race, because they are all shite.

Two rotten PMs and a third most likely will be just as bad, hopefully brexit will clsim the third, like tin ducks at a shooting gallery

Bristol East

indeed.

Elitist vermin, snobby, self-centred Tory b*stards.

(Insert your own insult here - it's all perfectly fine, I'm told)

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I listened to BoJo announcing his candidacy and the thing I took from it was he failed to answer a single one of the 6 questions he allowed his selected members of the press to ask and when one of the questions actually quoted him his followers immediately started booing.

And now this from little lord snooty, nothing is off limits for them (including class A drugs) but even the slightest hint of impropriety on the part of the lower orders requires that their lives be destroyed.

Sort of sums him and his ilk up...

Ordinarily I would want the best man or woman to get the job, and I seriously couldn’t give a fuck about burkas and stuff like that. So I do believe BoJo to be the man for the job. However I would prefer he didn’t win.

What I would like to see is some shit for brains remoaner get it, and try to reneg on BREXIT. Then the BREXIT Party will wipe the floor with the lot of them in a general election.

One can only wish, because Boris looks a cert

Bristol East

Your wish may yet come true.

If the Conservative Party fails to deliver - irrespective of who leads it, their track record is shocking - then the inevitable outcome seems to be a General Election.

The Brexit Party has 52% of the electorate to aim for.

Just as the SNP had 44% of the electorate to aim for in 2015 and won a landslide at the next GE.

How much of the 52% they can capture will depend to a large extent on what the rest of their manifesto contains.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

He's just a British version of trump.

Typical of us tho, he's a bit cooky and eccentric.

We can't even get a decent copy cat in this country.

Freedom for tooting.

Politician makes ill thought out joke in political column in serious newspaper. You're a snowflake if your offended.

MEP candidate makes a r@pe comment under the guise of a joke. And follows it up later. Snowflake.

Comedian makes ill thought out joke in comedy programme. Inciting violence.

"Ordinarily I would want the best man or woman to get the job, and I seriously couldn’t give a fuck about burkas and stuff like that. So I do believe BoJo to be the man for the job. However I would prefer he didn’t win.

What I would like to see is some shit for brains remoaner get it, and try to reneg on BREXIT. Then the BREXIT Party will wipe the floor with the lot of them in a general election.

One can only wish, because Boris looks a cert "

So do you not care about anything else other than Brexit? As far as I know Farage doesn't have any policies on how he'd run the country so everything else comes second or lower compared to Brexit.

To elaborate on my opinion on my "shite" comment: they are all selfish, greedy elitists, keeping the gravy train going for themselves and their rich pals at the expense of the working classes and the vulnerable.

One example being bojo saying he'd cut taxes for the 50k+ salary earners

By *iltsguy200Man  over a year ago

Warminster

As Joseph de Maistre said "In a democracy people get the leaders they deserve."

"As Joseph de Maistre said "In a democracy people get the leaders they deserve." "

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"As Joseph de Maistre said "In a democracy people get the leaders they deserve." "

The UK isn't a democracy. You're about to have, for the second time in three years, a PM appointed, rather than elected.

Lol taxes should be higher for his elite brigade

By *iltsguy200Man  over a year ago

Warminster

"As Joseph de Maistre said "In a democracy people get the leaders they deserve."

The UK isn't a democracy. You're about to have, for the second time in three years, a PM appointed, rather than elected."

The Prime Minister is not elected.

The office of PM was not established by any statute or constitutional document but exists only by long-established convention, which stipulates that the monarch must appoint as Prime Minister the person most likely to command the confidence of the House of Commons; this individual is typically the leader of the political party or coalition of parties that holds the largest number of seats in that chamber.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"To elaborate on my opinion on my "shite" comment: they are all selfish, greedy elitists, keeping the gravy train going for themselves and their rich pals at the expense of the working classes and the vulnerable.

One example being bojo saying he'd cut taxes for the 50k+ salary earners "

You do realize that most train drivers ,tube drivers,plumbers,carpenters bricklayers earn over 50k a year hardly the elite.

"As Joseph de Maistre said "In a democracy people get the leaders they deserve."

The UK isn't a democracy. You're about to have, for the second time in three years, a PM appointed, rather than elected."

Appointed by a minority that wants us to live in 1950s Britain.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"To elaborate on my opinion on my "shite" comment: they are all selfish, greedy elitists, keeping the gravy train going for themselves and their rich pals at the expense of the working classes and the vulnerable.

One example being bojo saying he'd cut taxes for the 50k+ salary earners You do realize that most train drivers ,tube drivers,plumbers,carpenters bricklayers earn over 50k a year hardly the elite. "

Those at fractionally over 50k will see hardly any benefit, in fact it will be more than swallowed up by NI increases. Those on phenomenal income, who need extra the very least, will make a bloody fortune out of it.

This is all about taking money away from the less well off and even the moderately well off, and giving it to the ones that are already stonking rich.

near ipswich

One example being bojo saying he'd cut taxes for the 50k+ salary earners You do realize that most train drivers ,tube drivers,plumbers,carpenters bricklayers earn over 50k a year hardly the elite.

Those at fractionally over 50k will see hardly any benefit, in fact it will be more than swallowed up by NI increases. Those on phenomenal income, who need extra the very least, will make a bloody fortune out of it.

This is all about taking money away from the less well off and even the moderately well off, and giving it to the ones that are already stonking rich."

so you are telling me that raising the 40% threshold from 50k to 80k is not going to benifit these earners but benifit the super rich.You need to do the maths.

One example being bojo saying he'd cut taxes for the 50k+ salary earners You do realize that most train drivers ,tube drivers,plumbers,carpenters bricklayers earn over 50k a year hardly the elite. "

Aren't those the ones that also claim dem foreigners have been pushing down their wages?

They're not elite. But you'd be hard pushed to say they're struggling. Especially if you ask someone working 45 hours on minimum wage.

The real winners are pensioners with generous DB schemes.All the tax saving. None of the NI offset. Wonder who a core part of the tory membership is...

Bristol East

It's not just a redistribution of taxes to the better-off.

The Northern Echo today is reporting analysis of how the Tories will fund regional development once ERDF and ESF funds are repatriated.

Wales to lose £2bn, the north-east to lose £480m and London and the SE each to gain over £1bn.

near ipswich

"It's not just a redistribution of taxes to the better-off.

The Northern Echo today is reporting analysis of how the Tories will fund regional development once ERDF and ESF funds are repatriated.

Wales to lose £2bn, the north-east to lose £480m and London and the SE each to gain over £1bn.

"

Yeah we all know the northern echo have all the inside information.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Yeah we all know the northern echo have all the inside information. "

They don’t need inside information. You just need to compare E.U. historical funding with Govt future proposed funding.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"

london and south east gain welllll there’s a shock lol

london and south east gain welllll there’s a shock lol"

Who would have anticipated the EU has a less London biased way of distributing funds than the tory party... Its as tho they direct funds by need... Not voters...

Most? Are you having a laugh, the average pay for carpenters £25K, plumbers £30K, bricklayers £37K

Bristol East

Johnson earns £5200 A WEEK just for scribbling a few words each week in the Daily Telegraph.

It will interesting to see his declarations in the MPs' register for the money he will have raised for this campaign.

In excess of £1m, according to some estimates.

Who is funding the shadow No. 10 team of advisers, strategists, image consultants, PR gurus etc, that he has put together?

Did you know the final two candidates each need to pay £150,000 to Conservative Central Office to compete for the title of prize numpty?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I listened to BoJo announcing his candidacy and the thing I took from it was he failed to answer a single one of the 6 questions he allowed his selected members of the press to ask and when one of the questions actually quoted him his followers immediately started booing.

And now this from little lord snooty, nothing is off limits for them (including class A drugs) but even the slightest hint of impropriety on the part of the lower orders requires that their lives be destroyed.

Sort of sums him and his ilk up..."

You are full of class predudice and jealosy

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"You are full of class predudice and jealosy"

Are you serious? I went to an Irish (Catholic) boarding school. Prior to that I was a boarder in an English prep school. I grew up in a home where my father was an active member of the Conservative party and the then Conservative chair or The Ways and Means Committee and Deputy Speaker was a regular visitor. I may have fallen on hard times, but I and my family are arguably of the class you accuse me of being prejudiced against and jealous of. I am neither, I am profoundly disgusted by their total corruption and ashamed of the disrepute they brought upon a class and education system that I am associated with.

Figures from 2017

An estimated 364,000 people are paying the 45p rate of tax on income over £150,000, up from 311,000 in 2013-14.

They represent 1.2% of income tax payers in the UK, figures from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) show.

The number of people paying at the basic (20%) and higher (40%) rates of tax has fallen slightly.

The latest estimates show that 25.1 million (81.8% of taxpayers) were paying tax at the basic rate.

A further 4.2 million individuals (13.7% of taxpayers) pay tax at the higher 40% rate.

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

One example being bojo saying he'd cut taxes for the 50k+ salary earners You do realize that most train drivers ,tube drivers,plumbers,carpenters bricklayers earn over 50k a year hardly the elite.

Most? Are you having a laugh, the average pay for carpenters £25K, plumbers £30K, bricklayers £37K "

Lol, thats the average pay for crap ones!

"Ordinarily I would want the best man or woman to get the job, and I seriously couldn’t give a fuck about burkas and stuff like that. So I do believe BoJo to be the man for the job. However I would prefer he didn’t win.

So do you not care about anything else other than Brexit? As far as I know Farage doesn't have any policies on how he'd run the country so everything else comes second or lower compared to Brexit. "

Farage is a traditional conservative, and the party will have policies to match. But yes, to me getting a proper and complete exit from the EU is the most important thing.

In an ideal world I would like to see something done about Universal Credit, more public housing, and whatever remains of heavy industry here to be renationalised.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

So do you not care about anything else other than Brexit? As far as I know Farage doesn't have any policies on how he'd run the country so everything else comes second or lower compared to Brexit.

Farage is a traditional conservative, and the party will have policies to match. But yes, to me getting a proper and complete exit from the EU is the most important thing.

In an ideal world I would like to see something done about Universal Credit, more public housing, and whatever remains of heavy industry here to be renationalised."

Add in the railways, water and energy supplies and its a from me comrade..

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Snowflakes are beautiful, unique and disappear when the snow melts.

Unfortunately JRM is an ugly, ordinary and permanent.

What a terrible shame.

Gloucestershire

In an ideal world I would like to see something done about Universal Credit, more public housing, and whatever remains of heavy industry here to be renationalised."

Traditional conservative? When? 1939 Germany

They were socialist...

Gloucestershire

"They were socialist..."

And nationalist, so by this logic they were the far left and far right combined? Good point dude, have a cookie

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

So who earns the average salary of £29,588?

If train drivers ,tube drivers,plumbers,carpenters bricklayers earn over 50k a year then they are in the top 1.2% of tax payers.

98.8% of the population earn less than them.

They are rich by any definition of the word.

They don't need a tax cut.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"

Probably not.

"

Hypocrisy is not a new political concept

"They were socialist...

And nationalist, so by this logic they were the far left and far right combined? Good point dude, have a cookie "

cookies are a symbol of capitalistic commie nazism! I'll have a scznitzel instead

Gloucestershire

"They were socialist...

And nationalist, so by this logic they were the far left and far right combined? Good point dude, have a cookie

cookies are a symbol of capitalistic commie nazism! I'll have a scznitzel instead "

» Add a new message to this topic