FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Boris

Boris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Vine OP   Man  over a year ago

The right place

It’s looking more likely that Boris will be our next prime minister.

How do you feel about that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

how do YOU feel OP?

If he's popular and voted in then what's to complain about? Should we have a referendum.....?

X

"It’s looking more likely that Boris will be our next prime minister.

How do you feel about that? "

He's bonkers and so funny. I'd love him to be PM and see what he can do.

No referendum we already voted

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

He should get a spray tan and a comb over before he meets the President of the USA

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Maybe not the ideal candidate but is there anybody else "big" enough for the job?

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Nobody could be worse than Cameron or May, let’s be honest.

The Tories are finished now so it will be short lived.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Extremely unhappy

He's a doughnut.

But America have got trump.

So why not ?

He can't fuck it up any worse than the rest of them.

At least he's funny

Not happy.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

He shouldn’t have run away the first time after he got people to vote for BREXIT and then leave it to someone that wanted to stay.

Now he wants to sweep in and be seen as the good guy for finally giving the public what they asked for

Buffoon springs to mind and I’m being polite

and before you wonder I voted to stay but accept the vote to leave it’s just been a complete and utter muppet show, with everyone on their own me me me agendas without actually coming together and working together to get the best deal. No deal will be a disaster

I’m will say no more !

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

To me he comes across as a clown and a dick head if he makes Prime Minster it will be entertaining if none thing else

By *ondonFreakMan  over a year ago

London

The Tories are finished now so it will be short lived."

I`m pretty sure Boris will make us much more of a global laughing stock than Cameron or May..

Bring on brexit and vote brexit party

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"He should get a spray tan and a comb over before he meets the President of the USA "

And he should go cycling round all of his constituencies with Trump as well

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

About the same as I do as having Trump as President - if not worse as I’m more directly affected by this!

Imo he totally screwed his country over with Brexit and now - after he’s made damned sure a party colleague failed to deal with his mess with constant criticism and haranguing- he’ll pick up the ‘prize’ - the Tory leadership - and get much more cooperation/support from his colleagues and other parties as they, the country and the European Union are all sick of the conflict!

I think he’s an absolute disgrace and should be sweeping streets where he can’t do any harm!

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

I`m pretty sure Boris will make us much more of a global laughing stock than Cameron or May.."

In the words of John Makenroe

You cannot be serious.

On a mooch

Ok I’ll say one more thing....

The UK is already a laughing stock after our MPs way of dealing with Brexit, so putting the top clown of the lot in charge makes complete sense !

On a mooch

"About the same as I do as having Trump as President - if not worse as I’m more directly affected by this!

Imo he totally screwed his country over with Brexit and now - after he’s made damned sure a party colleague failed to deal with his mess with constant criticism and haranguing- he’ll pick up the ‘prize’ - the Tory leadership - and get much more cooperation/support from his colleagues and other parties as they, the country and the European Union are all sick of the conflict!

I think he’s an absolute disgrace and should be sweeping streets where he can’t do any harm! "

Although he’s likely to trip someone up as he sweeps

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"To me he comes across as a clown and a dick head if he makes Prime Minster it will be entertaining if none thing else"

We need Spitting Image now more than ever

"Bring on brexit and vote brexit party "

There ain't no party like a Brexit Party.

This is how I feel....

On a mooch

"To me he comes across as a clown and a dick head if he makes Prime Minster it will be entertaining if none thing else

We need Spitting Image now more than ever "

Ah yes but we already have the true reality show !

Boris Johnson, what an awful man.

We're all going to hell in a handcart!!

By *ondonFreakMan  over a year ago

London

"

I think he’s an absolute disgrace and should be sweeping streets where he can’t do any harm! "

I`m picturing him putting the broom over his shoulder, turning round & knocking half a dozen people over, "The Plank" style.

He`d probably then tread on a rake..

We're all going to hell in a handcart!! "

On the bright side.We'll be laughing all the way .

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I find it quite scary that he could be leading the country to be perfectly honest - he's cleverer than his carefully created loveable buffoon image would have you believe but he's also dangerous and the thought of him and Trump allied is even scarier.

I also find it quite ironic that the man who said Gordon Brown should not be allowed to automatically become Prime Minister when Tony Blair stepped down, because he had not been voted for by the public is now likely to become Prime Minister in exactly the same way!!

I have no faith in the Tory’s but think boris is the best of them for brexit we need brexit now with no deal we voted to leave and we haven’t !

I rarely chat politics, but when we were in London last year, we were doing the touristy thing. He was being interviewed at Westminster. My friend heckled a few times, afterwards he came over and spoke for a few mins. He listened to her and answered her respectfully but witty as he does, usually a gobby cow but there wasn't much she could say, he knows a lot. Who knows if things might be different if he had been the P.M those years ago instead of Teresa May.

"I find it quite scary that he could be leading the country to be perfectly honest - he's cleverer than his carefully created loveable buffoon image would have you believe but he's also dangerous and the thought of him and Trump allied is even scarier.

I also find it quite ironic that the man who said Gordon Brown should not be allowed to automatically become Prime Minister when Tony Blair stepped down, because he had not been voted for by the public is now likely to become Prime Minister in exactly the same way!! "

In the words of Alanis - “Isn’t it ironic, dontcha think?’....

"I find it quite scary that he could be leading the country to be perfectly honest - he's cleverer than his carefully created loveable buffoon image would have you believe but he's also dangerous and the thought of him and Trump allied is even scarier.

I also find it quite ironic that the man who said Gordon Brown should not be allowed to automatically become Prime Minister when Tony Blair stepped down, because he had not been voted for by the public is now likely to become Prime Minister in exactly the same way!! "

That's because like must politicians.Hes aa absolute hypocrite of the highest order and a liar .Hes a utter cunt and therefore will do well in the Conservative party as leader.

By *Vine OP   Man  over a year ago

The right place

I agree with this. I think he is a dangerous man despite the hapless buffoon act.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

I also find it quite ironic that the man who said Gordon Brown should not be allowed to automatically become Prime Minister when Tony Blair stepped down, because he had not been voted for by the public is now likely to become Prime Minister in exactly the same way!!

That's because like must politicians.Hes aa absolute hypocrite of the highest order and a liar .Hes a utter cunt and therefore will do well in the Conservative party as leader. "

take it you dont like him bob.

We live in a democracy we can have our opinions but trump was voted in by Americans so I really don’t get all the muppets protesting in England

On a mooch

"We live in a democracy we can have our opinions but trump was voted in by Americans so I really don’t get all the muppets protesting in England "

One big difference he won’t have been voted in !

"To me he comes across as a clown and a dick head if he makes Prime Minster it will be entertaining if none thing else

We need Spitting Image now more than ever "

Yeah, bring back Spitting Image.

Hold a chicken in the air......

"We live in a democracy we can have our opinions but trump was voted in by Americans so I really don’t get all the muppets protesting in England

One big difference he won’t have been voted in ! "

I agree I don’t wish to give my opinion but I’m all for brexit party next time round

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

He's having a good run at the moment but it'll be pretty much over after he takes part in a TV debate.

The other 6 are panicking because he has the most votes and support so far so they are trying to bully him into taking part in a tv debate

All he is doing is not pandering to the media by giving pointless interviews that only want to keep harping on about what might or might not be in his past.

The voting will be within the party because that’s the way the system is set out and if it was a labour government then it would be labour members who would vote theirs in.

The tori’s are in at the money so therefor it’s their prim minister.

Anyone who thinks brexit is going to stop is living in a different world, I voted remain but it went the other way so we have to deal with it.

"The other 6 are panicking because he has the most votes and support so far so they are trying to bully him into taking part in a tv debate

All he is doing is not pandering to the media by giving pointless interviews that only want to keep harping on about what might or might not be in his past.

The voting will be within the party because that’s the way the system is set out and if it was a labour government then it would be labour members who would vote theirs in.

The tori’s are in at the money so therefor it’s their prim minister.

Anyone who thinks brexit is going to stop is living in a different world, I voted remain but it went the other way so we have to deal with it. "

Why would you want to be ruled and dictated to by Europe??

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

Difficult decision for his team to decide what to do with Johnson now , There are TV debate(s) coming up where he surely has to take part ( although they have recently hid him ) But if they allow him to speak will he say something racist which will get him bad publicity or will they want him to come up with one of his racist comments because that will appeal to his right wing Tory / Brexit supporters . ?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

There's a strange and tragic irony that Boris's team are saying all kinds off positives about him like trust Boris but they don't trust him to speak without it being managed to the nth degree and when he has faced the media this far they, these so called exponents of a modern democracy heckled the questioner..

If it was the Labour Party doing the same the cries of despotic manipulation akin to pol pot and stalin would be rife..

It's a sad reflection of just where we are..

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Ha.

The media.

Jeremey Corbyn: Palestinians deserve to be treated humanely by Israel

Media: This many is an enemy of Israel and peace

Boris Johnson: Muslims are letterboxes, gays are bumboys, blacks are picannines

Media: lol, good 'ole Boris

in Lancashire

Listening to Theresa Villiers on QT say Boris is the man to unite the country was vomit inducing..

the audience put her straight with their reaction..

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 14/06/19 12:06:06]

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"

Why would you want to be ruled and dictated to by Europe?? "

Just to play devils advocate then...

Why would we accept without question that Old Etonian multi-millionaires should “rule and dictate to us.” ? What do they have in common with you and how can they relate to your life?

And for the record - we were (are) The EU and so “ruling and dictating” ourselves is not necessarily a bad thing. We the ordinary people of the U.K. have far more in common with ordinary Europeans than we have with the millionaire aristocrats who currently govern us.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"Listening to Theresa Villiers on QT say Boris is the man to unite the country was vomit inducing..

the audience put her straight with their reaction.. "

The QT audience reaction is never a good snapshot of the wider feelings of the whole country

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"

Why would we accept without question that Old Etonian multi-millionaires should “rule and dictate to us.” ? What do they have in common with you and how can they relate to your life?

And for the record - we were (are) The EU and so “ruling and dictating” ourselves is not necessarily a bad thing. We the ordinary people of the U.K. have far more in common with ordinary Europeans than we have with the millionaire aristocrats who currently govern us."

same question was asked on this week last night to that silly old man starky I agree with you that we have nothing in common with the elite

in Lancashire

"Listening to Theresa Villiers on QT say Boris is the man to unite the country was vomit inducing..

The QT audience reaction is never a good snapshot of the wider feelings of the whole country"

And funny enough I am more than aware of that having not intimated it might be..

It's a pretty good snapshot of itself at the time and it was telling that nigh on all of them openly laughed at the statement..

Do you believe Boris can unite the country and if so, based upon what?

in Lancashire

"

And for the record - we were (are) The EU and so “ruling and dictating” ourselves is not necessarily a bad thing. We the ordinary people of the U.K. have far more in common with ordinary Europeans than we have with the millionaire aristocrats who currently govern us. same question was asked on this week last night to that silly old man starky I agree with you that we have nothing in common with the elite "

We never have but if one where to accept what some of them say one might have the situation whereby in the North East one of the Brexit party meps elected is an ex tory now living in Europe..

It's like the status quo has been thrown apart..

"No referendum we already voted "

What did you vote for ??

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

Garden bridge

Water cannon

Boris bikes

Infidelity

Affairs

Refuting paternity

Even fellow Tories don't disguise their disgust of him

On a mooch

"Garden bridge

Water cannon

Boris bikes

Infidelity

Affairs

Refuting paternity

Even fellow Tories don't disguise their disgust of him "

On this the boris bikes are a huge hit and used a lot

The rest no comment!

On a mooch

[Removed by poster at 14/06/19 12:59:18]

"About the same as I do as having Trump as President - if not worse as I’m more directly affected by this!

This

On a mooch

"No referendum we already voted

What did you vote for ??"

I voted to remain but still wouldn’t want another referendum, just got on with the decision already made the country has been in limbo enough

"No referendum we already voted

What did you vote for ??

I voted to remain but still wouldn’t want another referendum, just got on with the decision already made the country has been in limbo enough "

So your ok with a ‘no deal’ scenerio? I also voted remain and was happy to accept the result, I am not happy to accept a no deal exit though

"

And for the record - we were (are) The EU and so “ruling and dictating” ourselves is not necessarily a bad thing. We the ordinary people of the U.K. have far more in common with ordinary Europeans than we have with the millionaire aristocrats who currently govern us."

Happy to be corrected but my understanding is...

An eu directive is created if both MEPs (which we elect) and the council of ministers (which is effectively the various governments) agree to pass it. So we have two lines of influence.

The UK then choose how to enact this into law.

The ECoJ does not overrule the UK courts but will opine if the directive has been implemented as it was agreed by the MEPs and governments.

So it is very hard maybe impossible for a law to be enforced onto us against out will.

Be inetesting to hear of any directives we didn't want to see how significant they are.

Kent

"Garden bridge

Water cannon

Boris bikes

Infidelity

Affairs

Refuting paternity

The rest no comment! "

They cost the taxpayers £11 million a year to run. New York and Paris pay for themselves and even make a slight profit

here

The QT audience reaction is never a good snapshot of the wider feelings of the whole country

And funny enough I am more than aware of that having not intimated it might be..

It's a pretty good snapshot of itself at the time and it was telling that nigh on all of them openly laughed at the statement..

Do you believe Boris can unite the country and if so, based upon what? "

Whether I think Boris, or any of them, can unite the country is actually immaterial and makes no difference to anyone, especially those who ask the question.

I will put this out here, something I read this morning:

Politics is about choosing which liar you trust to steer things in the direction you prefer. That is it. They are all liars, and everyone knows that, and that is why screaming liar at *Boris* doesn't work

*replace with the name of your politician of choice

in Lancashire

Whether I think Boris, or any of them, can unite the country is actually immaterial and makes no difference to anyone, especially those who ask the question.

Politics is about choosing which liar you trust to steer things in the direction you prefer. That is it. They are all liars, and everyone knows that, and that is why screaming liar at *Boris* doesn't work

*replace with the name of your politician of choice "

If what you think is immaterial then why comment?

No shit sherlock springs to mind in relation to what you managed to source..

Will agree to disagree with your opinion on whether a marmite politician saying they will unite the country makes a difference to whomever..

It certainly felt pertinent to the questioner who raised it..

here

*replace with the name of your politician of choice

If what you think is immaterial then why comment?

No shit sherlock springs to mind in relation to what you managed to source..

Will agree to disagree with your opinion on whether a marmite politician saying they will unite the country makes a difference to whomever..

It certainly felt pertinent to the questioner who raised it.. "

I didn’t offer an opinion so agree or disagree all you want

On a mooch

"Garden bridge

Water cannon

Boris bikes

Infidelity

Affairs

Refuting paternity

The rest no comment!

They cost the taxpayers £11 million a year to run. New York and Paris pay for themselves and even make a slight profit"

The true cost is so much more for putting in the infrastructure - full details here

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.verdict.co.uk/londons-boris-bikes-scheme-has-cost-taxpayers-nearly-200m-foi-disclosure-reveals/amp/

I can’t quote on New York or Paris, but I would very surprised if the government/state didn’t start the scheme and it now (after time) runs at a profit

Bristol East

Boris Johnson on Liverpudlians and Hillsborough:

"A combination of economic misfortune — its docks were, fundamentally, on the wrong side of England when Britain entered what is now the European Union — and an excessive predilection for welfarism have created a peculiar, and deeply unattractive, psyche among many Liverpudlians.

"They see themselves whenever possible as victims, and resent their victim status; yet at the same time they wallow in it. Part of this flawed psychological state is that they cannot accept that they might have made any contribution to their misfortunes, but seek rather to blame someone else for it, there by deepening their sense of shared tribal grievance against the rest of society.

"The deaths of more than 50 Liverpool football supporters at Hillsborough in 1989 was undeniably a greater tragedy than the single death, however horrible, of Mr Bigley; but that is no excuse for Liverpool's failure to acknowledge, even to this day, the part played in the disaster by d*unken fans at the back of the crowd who mindlessly tried to fight their way into the ground that Saturday afternoon. The police became a convenient scapegoat, and the Sun newspaper a whipping-boy for daring, albeit in a tasteless fashion, to hint at the wider causes of the incident."

Scumbag.

I`m pretty sure Boris will make us much more of a global laughing stock than Cameron or May.."

I don't think we need to worry about that while the states have Donald? He's got the market corners????

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

I`m pretty sure Boris will make us much more of a global laughing stock than Cameron or May..

I don't think we need to worry about that while the states have Donald? He's got the market corners???? "

Daily Mash:

It’s our turn to elect a pr*ck, Britain agrees

BRITAIN has reluctantly agreed that it is our turn to elect a hilariously vain d*ckhead.

After years of laughing at the likes of Trump in the US and Berlusconi in Italy, Britain has admitted that Boris Johnson’s likely ascent to Downing Street only seems fair.

Nathan Muir of Bedford said: “Our last egomaniac prime minister wasn’t that bad except for Iraq. Now it’s time for the real deal, by which I mean a genuinely amoral sh*tbag like Boris.

If we must have a laughing stock blundering around the world kissing dictators’ daughters and wrecking economies, we may as well have the best. Jeremy Hunt would be a pale imitation.

“Personally I’m hoping that during Boris’s incompetent reign Chequers is turned into a British bunga-bunga palace stocked with pale home counties girls.

“I’d also like to see him get his own Friday night chat show and openly thank Vladimir Putin for all his help. Let’s do it properly.”

Johnson said: “Once I’m PM we’ll have trade deals with my network of fellow vainglorious pr*cks worldwide, such as Trump, Kim Jong-un and that Philippines president who personally executes drug dealers.

“I may also go completely power-crazed and start erecting massive statues of myself everywhere. It’s not as if you weren’t warned.”

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

Hasn't he managed to avoid a debate on Sunday. I think he's been put under guard so he doesn't mess up. But to be fair Esther McVey won that by a trillion miles

Bristol East

The only person that can beat Johnson is, um, Johnson.

Just because Chanel 4 want to boost ratings by having a tv debate down not mean Boris has to pander to them.

It’s just another case of the media trying to make mode of it than it is, as he has stated he will join a debate next week after the Hurd has been thinned out a bit more so I don’t see any problems.

Other than prolonging things for no reason I don't know why May didn't just appoint Boris as leader like Blair did with Brown unless it contravenes Conservative policy.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

The Tories are finished now so it will be short lived."

You will be proved wrong as no pary to replace them

If Boris delivers Brexit then the Tories are safe for quite some time and Farage is finished but if Brexit isn't delivered soon after Boris takes over then he's going to have to be bloody good at spin to lay the blame for not delivering Brexit at the door of someone else but that will probably end up giving Corbyn the PM job.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"

They see themselves whenever possible as victims, and resent their victim status; yet at the same time they wallow in it. Part of this flawed psychological state is that they cannot accept that they might have made any contribution to their misfortunes, but seek rather to blame someone else for it, there by deepening their sense of shared tribal grievance against the rest of society."

"

Sounds more like he's talking about BREXITERS to me rather than Scouser.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"If Boris delivers Brexit then the Tories are safe for quite some time and Farage is finished but if Brexit isn't delivered soon after Boris takes over then he's going to have to be bloody good at spin to lay the blame for not delivering Brexit at the door of someone else but that will probably end up giving Corbyn the PM job. "
True abd I think he knows this,he is a realist

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Boris will make Theresa May look like mother Theresa of Calcutta. And Donald trump look like Nelson Mandela. Lol.lol. well you get what you vote for .someone voted for him .Lol.lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

His priority will be himself as ever, with the conservatives as 2nd priority. That's not the right sort of leader the UK needs anytime - and especially at a point of deep division.

He's a known liar and dangerous man, the sort better kept under control sweeping the floors of the Telegraph. Boris and Farage both have too much potential to wreck the UKs reputation and ruin millions of peoples lives.

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Maybe you should contact the guys with the trump blip and see Will he make one of Boris..

..I wonder will you see thousands of people one the streets when he ruins great Britain...

After all trump never did you guys any harm . The US probably only genuine friend you 've got

Bristol East

" Boris and Farage both have too much potential to wreck the UKs reputation and ruin millions of peoples lives. "

I think it is too late for that.

The UK used to be seen as predictable, boring even, a force that would help bring to stability to places that were destabilised.

The UK today is seen as the one that's destabilised,

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Here's the man being voted for.

An interview on the Andrew Marr show reposted by the Independent:

https://www.indy100.com/article/boris-johnson-video-conservative-leader-prime-minister-bbc-eddie-mair-8930221

He's fundamentally dishonest. His morality is based on what he thinks he can get away with for his own benefit.

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

In the Ukraine they have a president that was on the screen..... We have a potential leader who should be on the screen

Some say this man is a enigma but I don't think so. Yes he no doubt is intelligent but not only does he act the buffoon...he is a intelligent buffoon a man who cannot grasp commonsense.

He is like some nutty professor, but one who is very dangerous due to his vanity.

The Tories know they are finished..so are looking for a big name to save them which will come back to haunt the silly sods..

Treason May is responsible for the damage done to the Tories, and radical changes are now a necessity. Boris is probably the only chance they have left. I can’t wait to see what his new cabinet looks like, interesting times...

"Treason May is responsible for the damage done to the Tories, and radical changes are now a necessity. Boris is probably the only chance they have left. I can’t wait to see what his new cabinet looks like, interesting times..."
. Not just the fault of May , the whole Conservative party showed inept incompetence to hold a remain/leave vote with absolutely no plan for the leave vote winning ,,, if you want proof look at the Chanel4 debate where 5 of the 6 argued amongst themselves with not one of them really having a solution while the 6th , ( and favourite ) was too scared to attend

After failing to show up at the Channel4 debate , Mr Johnson has now apparently failed to appear at a hustings being held with the press ,,,,, perhaps Mr Johnsons plan to renegotiate our leaving the EU is to arrange further discussions with the EU in Brussels and not turn up

Bristol East

Wouldn't be the first time - he has a reputation wherever he has been of the laziest holder of office.

"After failing to show up at the Channel4 debate , Mr Johnson has now apparently failed to appear at a hustings being held with the press ,,,,, perhaps Mr Johnsons plan to renegotiate our leaving the EU is to arrange further discussions with the EU in Brussels and not turn up "

It it’s nothing to do with the press it’s an inner party election, the press are trying to hi-jack the process by trying to force tv debates to get viewers.

"After failing to show up at the Channel4 debate , Mr Johnson has now apparently failed to appear at a hustings being held with the press ,,,,, perhaps Mr Johnsons plan to renegotiate our leaving the EU is to arrange further discussions with the EU in Brussels and not turn up

It it’s nothing to do with the press it’s an inner party election, the press are trying to hi-jack the process by trying to force tv debates to get viewers.

"

. Fair point , it is a Conservative Party election , at the moment , nothing to do with anyone other than Comservative MPs , then nothing to do with anyone other than Conservative Party Members . But a little strange that 5 of the 6 accept the invitation from Channel4 and the lobby journalists and one doesn't ...also , a little disturbing that an inner party election of 120,000 can give the entire country a new Prime Minister ( doesn't really sound like getting our democracy back )

Boris Johnson's only possible way of not becoming PM is Boris Johnson.

The longer he keeps away from scrutiny and keeps his mouth shut then he's got it in the bag.

"Treason May is responsible for the damage done to the Tories, and radical changes are now a necessity. Boris is probably the only chance they have left. I can’t wait to see what his new cabinet looks like, interesting times..."

Boris will be a complete disaster, tbh whoever is the next leader of Conservatives is doomed to fail

By *Cocksucker84Man  over a year ago

newcastle

He's a dangerous clown. So many people on here saying he's funny goes to show that an MPs track record on voting no longer matters as long as they're entertaining. Jeremy Vines facebook post on him yesterday articulates what is wrong with modern politics and the rise in populism.

"He's a dangerous clown. So many people on here saying he's funny goes to show that an MPs track record on voting no longer matters as long as they're entertaining. Jeremy Vines facebook post on him yesterday articulates what is wrong with modern politics and the rise in populism. "

When he becomes prime minister there will be no hiding place, the press will start to turn on him, Brexit is a shit storm he is partly responsible for creating and he is destined to spectacularly fail to clean up the shitty mess.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

The Race for the PM position is like a accident happening in slow motion.

You can’t tear your eyes away from the carnage.

The Transatlantic partnership that could potentially be in place is going to be interesting.

Bristol East

He has spouted so much shit in his lifetime that his entire premiership will be spent trying to explain, apologise, retract etc etc.

Just came across another gem - the time he stated that people born in Scotland should not be allowed to be Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

He won't be able to move for people throwing that kind of shit back at him.

By *ildjianMan  over a year ago

London

The problem is he didn't actually say that and it's an example of media-led misquotes he can easily defend by saying he didn't say it.

Lazy journalism plays into his hands, dig not too deep and there's enough shit to throw at him as we all know, but to add an anti-Scottish agenda onto the pile by deliberately misquoting him is sheer laziness.

However, it clearly works. The message has been passed on.

I think boris is a gift to all other parties.

He's comedy gold.Msybr he thinks he can fuck up daily and lie daily like trump.This isn't America fella.The press will dry fuck boris.

It's a slow motion car crash that's delicious to behold.

"I think boris is a gift to all other parties.

He's comedy gold.Msybr he thinks he can fuck up daily and lie daily like trump.This isn't America fella.The press will dry fuck boris.

It's a slow motion car crash that's delicious to behold."

Let’s face it no matter who gets it the press will target even if labour was in they would be targeting whoever is the PM.

That’s what the press do!

"I think boris is a gift to all other parties.

It's a slow motion car crash that's delicious to behold.

Let’s face it no matter who gets it the press will target even if labour was in they would be targeting whoever is the PM.

That’s what the press do!"

I wouldn't have it any other way.

By *nglishdoodMan  over a year ago

Morristown

"The problem is he didn't actually say that and it's an example of media-led misquotes he can easily defend by saying he didn't say it.

Lazy journalism plays into his hands, dig not too deep and there's enough shit to throw at him as we all know, but to add an anti-Scottish agenda onto the pile by deliberately misquoting him is sheer laziness.

"

What he actually said about Gordon Brown:

"That would be utterly outrageous, not just because he is a gloomadon-popping, interfering, high-taxing complicator of life, but mainly because he is a Scot, and government by a Scot is just not conceivable in the current constitutional context."

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2005/04/diary-479/

Boris is an old skool racist.Some say he's not fit for the office of PM.I think there has never been a better time for such a person to take office.Its in keeping with the requirements of the day.

By *rincessvenusCouple  over a year ago

Hull

you just cant take the man seriously he is a bufffoooonthe clowns in a circus could do a better job

Kent

As much as I loathe Gove and Hunt I'd love a late 'runaround now' style switch so LolBoris went out, then Rory Stewart pulls his face off to reveal he's actually Noel Edmonds

London

"The problem is he didn't actually say that and it's an example of media-led misquotes he can easily defend by saying he didn't say it.

"That would be utterly outrageous, not just because he is a gloomadon-popping, interfering, high-taxing complicator of life, but mainly because he is a Scot, and government by a Scot is just not conceivable in the current constitutional context."

"

Exactly. Where does he say people born in Scotland shouldn't be allowed to be PM?

He says Gordon Brown shouldn't be PM in the current constitutional context because he is a Scot.

Lazy journalism.

I don't like Boris but this is the kind of shit that is very easy for him to defend because simply misquoting something he said years ago would be beneath a true investigative journalist.

I saw a very interesting poster,Dumb & Dumber , and on this poster I saw trump and johnson

Exactly. Where does he say people born in Scotland shouldn't be allowed to be PM?

He says Gordon Brown shouldn't be PM in the current constitutional context because he is a Scot.

Lazy journalism.

I don't like Boris but this is the kind of shit that is very easy for him to defend because simply misquoting something he said years ago would be beneath a true investigative journalist."

By sating brown shouldn't lead a government a given point in time because he is a scot isn't really better than saying someone could never run a government because they are a scot. His place of birth isn't releveant.

But could be worse. We could have an American born, Brussels educated PM...

Lazy journalism.

I don't like Boris but this is the kind of shit that is very easy for him to defend because simply misquoting something he said years ago would be beneath a true investigative journalist.

By sating brown shouldn't lead a government a given point in time because he is a scot isn't really better than saying someone could never run a government because they are a scot. His place of birth isn't releveant.

But could be worse. We could have an American born, Brussels educated PM... "

Boris fans and brexiters will vote for him regardless of his obvious racism .

We get the politicians we deserve for the times we are living in .Hes a plastic farage and the acceptable face of right-wing extremists.

Bristol East

"

Lazy journalism.

I don't like Boris but this is the kind of shit that is very easy for him to defend because simply misquoting something he said years ago would be beneath a true investigative journalist."

Here it is:

"government by a Scot is just not conceivable in the current constitutional context".

Given that the constitutional context has not changed, there is no reason to believe his opinion has not changed either.

Nothing lazy about it - his words.

Bristol East

And the irony of a child migrant decreeing birthplace restrictions on who can and cannot become PM is rather rich, dontcha think?

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Lazy journalism.

But could be worse. We could have an American born, Brussels educated PM...

Boris fans and brexiters will vote for him regardless of his obvious racism .

We get the politicians we deserve for the times we are living in .Hes a plastic farage and the acceptable face of right-wing extremists.

"

Ok

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

He's the British answer to Trump, it will be interesting to see how he's going to handle the major f**k up called Brexit, something he loudly helped to give birth to and then abandoned the child until recently.

London

"

Lazy journalism.

Here it is:

"government by a Scot is just not conceivable in the current constitutional context".

Given that the constitutional context has not changed, there is no reason to believe his opinion has not changed either.

Nothing lazy about it - his words.

"

Thank you, I've seen the entire quote and read his words. As I've said before, I'm not defending him but what is being implied is;

'government by a Scot is just not conceivable in the current constitutional context'

and

'anyone born in Scotland shouldn't be allowed to be Prime Minister of the United Kingdom'

are very much the same thing, which, to some people, they possibly are.

I'm just stating he didn't say the latter and some people say he did, having read a report in a Scottish newspaper.

Imagine this what part of a libel case under the Defamation Act 2013. We'd be in and out in five minutes. Onus probandi is unachievable.

» Add a new message to this topic