FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > What do you think of this?

What do you think of this?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ara J OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

The Mayor of Basildon takes part in a ceremony at council HQ to raise a LGBT flag for local Pride.

Nothing unusual there - happens all over the country.

A group of six adults gathered nearby to repeatedly chant: "Raise the f*cking flag n*gger".

The mayor is an openly gay black man.

I cannot ever recall hearing anything like this before.

Is the erasure of "political correctness" empowering people to act on their naked hatred of others?

It sends out a terrible message about Essex.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

If this is true I hope that the 6 are arrested, charged and convicted of public order and hate speech offences and that after their conviction the national press and media give them so much publicity that they learn that actions have consequences.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's acceptable today.Nothing will happen.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Has the Donald trumped his support for the 6 yet..

On which fucking planet is that behaviour even remotely acceptable? If they did that in Brighton they would get lynched, and quite rightly so.

Know a guy in Glasgow verbally assaulted an Asian SNP MP

2 year prison sentence changed his ways........NOT still an arsehole

"Know a guy in Glasgow verbally assaulted an Asian SNP MP

2 year prison sentence changed his ways........NOT still an arsehole "

Oh and this was on TV too

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"If this is true I hope that the 6 are arrested, charged and convicted of public order and hate speech offences and that after their conviction the national press and media give them so much publicity that they learn that actions have consequences. "

Have I missed something? . . . Where exactly is the hate speech? . .

Bristol East

Public disturbance aggravated by racial hatred = hate crime

"On which fucking planet is that behaviour even remotely acceptable? If they did that in Brighton they would get lynched, and quite rightly so."

Raising the flag?

Disgusting behaviour x

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

I think these people should be ball gagged and tied naked to a tree at the most popular cottageing and dogging spots around the country and buggered silly, o sorry that's not a punishment that's one of my favourite fantasies lol.

They should be locked up though it's a disgraceful way to treat another human being.

We're these six people perhaps gay themselves?.

Some parts of the gay community sometimes have a funny and backwards way of talking and referring to each other.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"Public disturbance aggravated by racial hatred = hate crime"

Thank you, saves me the bother.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"The Mayor of Basildon takes part in a ceremony at council HQ to raise a LGBT flag for local Pride.

A group of six adults gathered nearby to repeatedly chant: "Raise the f*cking flag n*gger".

Is the erasure of "political correctness" empowering people to act on their naked hatred of others?

"

I condemn it but believe in free speech and oppose political correctness so although I condemn this at least we know who these ignorant scum are which is good.

The better news of this that they have a back gay mayor who is open about it this is good,yin and yang.

6 loathsome individuals do not represent the population of Essex.

To be fair, how do you know that these people were from Essex anyway. What if they were part of some protest group or other such 'club' that go around the country propagating their message of hate?

Bristol East

Just when you think you have seen it all.

A bench dedicated to D-Day veterans, near the former home of RAF North Witham in Lincolnshire, where American aircraft took off for Normandy ahead of D-Day, spray-painted with swastikas sometime June 9-10.

Bristol East

A cemetry in Edinburgh now. Swastikas spray-painted on a war memorial. Homophobic graffiti.

Toxic.

"A cemetry in Edinburgh now. Swastikas spray-painted on a war memorial. Homophobic graffiti.

Toxic."

I think your a bit of a racist to be honest, it would appear to the outsider looking at your posts that you really do hate white people, no disrespect but these hate crimes crop up all over, every race, every religion and every ethnicity yet you only seem to single out white hate crimes!.

What do you think people would say if somebody just posted black hate crimes on here all day, or Muslim ones?.

Your actually no better than the far right propagandists.

[Removed by poster at 19/06/19 00:04:32]

Bristol East

"A cemetry in Edinburgh now. Swastikas spray-painted on a war memorial. Homophobic graffiti.

Toxic..

I think your a bit of a racist to be honest, it would appear to the outsider looking at your posts that you really do hate white people, no disrespect but these hate crimes crop up all over, every race, every religion and every ethnicity yet you only seem to single out white hate crimes!.

What do you think people would say if somebody just posted black hate crimes on here all day, or Muslim ones?.

Your actually no better than the far right propagandists."

How do you know the ethnicity of the people who did this?

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Have I missed something? . . . Where exactly is the hate speech? . . "

They used the N word. That's a racist attack right there.

Gloucester

"We're these six people perhaps gay themselves?.

Some parts of the gay community sometimes have a funny and backwards way of talking and referring to each other."

That is true. I have worked with disabled people and the names they call each other in banter are shocking. But between themselves it's just fun. But I could never have called them those things. I don't have the right.

But the 6 people in question were using the N word which is just plain wrong!

Gloucester

Toxic..

Your actually no better than the far right propagandists."

The recent reports that have come out show that the overwhelming majority of hate attacks are carried out by white haters. Usually by clueless out of touch thugs who want to bring back their rose tinted vision of 1950s Britain.

Fao those who bemoan left wing softy apologists.

So far we have...

Maybe they were being ironic in the way gay people are

Maybe they're part of an organised who travel across the country to call people N...

And an ad hom on the OP for herself being racist.

"Fao those who bemoan left wing softy apologists.

So far we have...

Maybe they're part of an organised who travel across the country to call people N...

"

I wasn't given much to go of to be fair except the line they chanted, my first thought was that they maybe gay themselves due to them chanting "raise the fucking flag" if the line had been fuck the flag my first thought might be different.

We were asked our thoughts on a very limited scenario, I gave mine.

Toxic..

Your actually no better than the far right propagandists.

The recent reports that have come out show that the overwhelming majority of hate attacks are carried out by white haters. Usually by clueless out of touch thugs who want to bring back their rose tinted vision of 1950s Britain."

Well seen as white/British make up 75% of the population you'd expect that the "vast majority" would be from that group, if you look at the figures from a per 100,000 bracket you see little difference in them.

Unless you think having white skin makes you more likely to commit hate crime, you don't think that do you?

[Removed by poster at 19/06/19 10:16:32]

So far we have...

"

Standard.

Bristol East

So far we have...

"

It is quite revealing when someone becomes more offended by the person shining a light on these things, than they are by the people actually doing these things.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

So far we have...

It is quite revealing when someone becomes more offended by the person shining a light on these things, than they are by the people actually doing these things.

"

This..

So far we have...

"

I'm not offended, I'm implying your somewhat of a racist yourself, I've looked back at every post I can find of yours on similar subjects and it's ALL white people despite as I've already stated these crimes are across the board.

You are a propagandist of white hate no different than the far right who ignore white crime and only highlight black/Muslim/Jewish crime.

Your not concentrating on the crime but the colour of the person doing it.

[Removed by poster at 19/06/19 12:43:55]

So far we have...

I'm not offended, I'm implying your somewhat of a racist yourself, I've looked back at every post I can find of yours on similar subjects and it's ALL white people despite as I've already stated these crimes are across the board.

You are a propagandist of white hate no different than the far right who ignore white crime and only highlight black/Muslim/Jewish crime.

Your not concentrating on the crime but the colour of the person doing it."

Well seen as white/British make up 75% of the population you'd expect that the "vast majority" of stories would be from that group...

So far we have...

Well seen as white/British make up 75% of the population you'd expect that the "vast majority" of stories would be from that group... "

And not 100%?

So far we have...

Well seen as white/British make up 75% of the population you'd expect that the "vast majority" of stories would be from that group... .

And not 100%? "

Tbh I have no idea what colour the Essex ppl were. Or the colour of those who did the bench. Therefore I have no idea if it's 100% or not... And I have no idea of the colour of the vets the bench was deducted to. But it's a good chance they were majority white males...

"

I agree with you completely.

There are certain individuals here, they seem to have a bagful of 'labels', i.e. 'Right wing'..., 'Left wing'..., 'fascist'..., 'nazi'..., etc, etc, etc....

They stick whichever label they consider 'fitting' to whoever they see fit, without knowing ONE genuine fact relating to their victims.

Keyboard warriors, indeed.

They have no perception of the true facts relating to any other contributor on here and there are but two truths.....

People....... of whatever colour, creed or anything else are either good, or.......?!

That is how I judge.

Nowt else is relevant to human beings

Bristol East

Only one person on this thread has referred to the suspected skin colour of the culprits.

Repeatedly.

No-one else.

I say suspected, because the news reports do not give any descriptions.

Such behaviour is known as racial profiling.

Attributing crimes on the basis of skin colour.

It's generally frowned upon.

So far we have...

It does seem to be a recurring theme of the OP. There do seem to be quite a few "anti-British" posters on this forum, I'm surprised it's allowed. I personally think Britain is a lovely country - it's just some of the people that ruin the atmosphere, like Corbyn and his followers.

"Only one person on this thread has referred to the suspected skin colour of the culprits.

Repeatedly.

No-one else.

"

I took a rough guess that neo Nazi gay Jewish haters would be white, don't get me wrong there's plenty of black gay Jewish haters as well but they don't tend to be described as Nazis but as black supremacists,I guess the black bit is a bit of a giveaway on that front.

Bristol East

" There do seem to be quite a few "anti-British" posters on this forum, I'm surprised it's allowed. I personally think Britain is a lovely country - it's just some of the people that ruin the atmosphere, like Corbyn and his followers."

What does race have do with with Britishnes?

"Only one person on this thread has referred to the suspected skin colour of the culprits.

Repeatedly.

No-one else.

I took a rough guess that neo Nazi gay Jewish haters would be white, don't get me wrong there's plenty of black gay Jewish haters as well but they don't tend to be described as Nazis but as black supremacists,I guess the black bit is a bit of a giveaway on that front."

I may need to reread the thread better but who mentioned nazis or jew haters....

"On which fucking planet is that behaviour even remotely acceptable? If they did that in Brighton they would get lynched, and quite rightly so.

Raising the flag? "

The only flag you would ever see in Brighton is the rainbow one. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. It’s a Brighton thing, it’s how our city is defined.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"The Mayor of Basildon takes part in a ceremony at council HQ to raise a LGBT flag for local Pride.

I condemn it but believe in free speech and oppose political correctness so although I condemn this at least we know who these ignorant scum are which is good.

The better news of this that they have a back gay mayor who is open about it this is good,yin and yang.

"

Free Speech stops when it impinges upon the freedoms of others.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"6 loathsome individuals do not represent the population of Essex.

To be fair, how do you know that these people were from Essex anyway. What if they were part of some protest group or other such 'club' that go around the country propagating their message of hate?"

It was Basildon....'nuf said

» Add a new message to this topic