FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > politices live

politices live

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ostafun OP   Man  over a year ago

near ipswich

Anyone see micheal chessum labour activist today threatening mass civil disobedience,wild cat strikes and protests against brexit.Back to the labour of the 70,s.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

"Anyone see micheal chessum labour activist today threatening mass civil disobedience,wild cat strikes and protests against brexit.Back to the labour of the 70,s. "
. Saw Widdecombe waffling then saw that half of Tory MPs vote for a racist to lead our great country

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Anyone see micheal chessum labour activist today threatening mass civil disobedience,wild cat strikes and protests against brexit.Back to the labour of the 70,s. "

Does he have any chance whatsoever even in your wildest conspiracy theory of seeing that do you think?

Fucks sake there are some daft ideas in all parties or supporters of, does not necessarily mean they will happen..

Facebook it was reported earlier closed down two 'pages'? One titled Boris Johnson support group or something and the racist hate speech on it was vile a D that was the same for both..

near ipswich

"Anyone see micheal chessum labour activist today threatening mass civil disobedience,wild cat strikes and protests against brexit.Back to the labour of the 70,s. . Saw Widdecombe waffling then saw that half of Tory MPs vote for a racist to lead our great country "
Should have watched it to end and seen that twat spouting off.

near ipswich

"Anyone see micheal chessum labour activist today threatening mass civil disobedience,wild cat strikes and protests against brexit.Back to the labour of the 70,s.

Does he have any chance whatsoever even in your wildest conspiracy theory of seeing that do you think?

Fucks sake there are some daft ideas in all parties or supporters of, does not necessarily mean they will happen..

Facebook it was reported earlier closed down two 'pages'? One titled Boris Johnson support group or something and the racist hate speech on it was vile a D that was the same for both.. "

I never said that they would happen i was just asking if anyone saw it and was looking for opinions.I was under the impression that was what forums were for.

"Anyone see micheal chessum labour activist today threatening mass civil disobedience,wild cat strikes and protests against brexit.Back to the labour of the 70,s. . Saw Widdecombe waffling then saw that half of Tory MPs vote for a racist to lead our great country Should have watched it to end and seen that twat spouting off. "
. I did , I said I saw Widdecombe ( but I am too much of a gentleman to call her a tw*t like you did )

in Lancashire

"Anyone see micheal chessum labour activist today threatening mass civil disobedience,wild cat strikes and protests against brexit.Back to the labour of the 70,s.

Facebook it was reported earlier closed down two 'pages'? One titled Boris Johnson support group or something and the racist hate speech on it was vile a D that was the same for both.. I never said that they would happen i was just asking if anyone saw it and was looking for opinions.I was under the impression that was what forums were for."

Your initial post above says 'back to the Labour of the 70s'.

Thats not asking for opinions that's your take on it..

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I started cooking lunch. I saw Johnsons tout trying to weasel his way out of multiple questions of how Boris's plan is in any way different to Mays - that was funny. I say the Labour guy but my gammon and eggs were calling me! yum!

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Anyone see micheal chessum labour activist today threatening mass civil disobedience,wild cat strikes and protests against brexit.Back to the labour of the 70,s. . Saw Widdecombe waffling then saw that half of Tory MPs vote for a racist to lead our great country "
They are not racist,very likely the new chancellor will be a muslim.The party that has the racist problems is labour yes labour

"Anyone see micheal chessum labour activist today threatening mass civil disobedience,wild cat strikes and protests against brexit.Back to the labour of the 70,s. . Saw Widdecombe waffling then saw that half of Tory MPs vote for a racist to lead our great country They are not racist,very likely the new chancellor will be a muslim.The party that has the racist problems is labour yes labour"
. Labour has a problem with antiscemetic members ( which needs rectifying ) , the tories are on the verge of having a racist leader voted for and elected by its MPs and members

near ipswich

Facebook it was reported earlier closed down two 'pages'? One titled Boris Johnson support group or something and the racist hate speech on it was vile a D that was the same for both.. I never said that they would happen i was just asking if anyone saw it and was looking for opinions.I was under the impression that was what forums were for.

"

oh so sorry i missed the question mark out i deeply apologize for causing any offense.

in Lancashire

Facebook it was reported earlier closed down two 'pages'? One titled Boris Johnson support group or something and the racist hate speech on it was vile a D that was the same for both.. I never said that they would happen i was just asking if anyone saw it and was looking for opinions.I was under the impression that was what forums were for.

oh so sorry i missed the question mark out i deeply apologize for causing any offense. "

You haven't..

Stop being so wussy..

near ipswich

oh so sorry i missed the question mark out i deeply apologize for causing any offense.

You haven't..

Stop being so wussy.. "

stop splitting hairs.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Who out of them is racist? Have I missed something?

"Anyone see micheal chessum labour activist today threatening mass civil disobedience,wild cat strikes and protests against brexit.Back to the labour of the 70,s. . Saw Widdecombe waffling then saw that half of Tory MPs vote for a racist to lead our great country

Who out of them is racist? Have I missed something?"

. Yes I believe you have missed water lemon smile and the letter box comments from Mr Johnson

"Anyone see micheal chessum labour activist today threatening mass civil disobedience,wild cat strikes and protests against brexit.Back to the labour of the 70,s. . Saw Widdecombe waffling then saw that half of Tory MPs vote for a racist to lead our great country

Who out of them is racist? Have I missed something?. Yes I believe you have missed water lemon smile and the letter box comments from Mr Johnson "

Don't know anything about water lemon smiles but letter box comment related to a religion not a race. Unlike the labour party blatant racism towards Israel

near ipswich

Who out of them is racist? Have I missed something?. Yes I believe you have missed water lemon smile and the letter box comments from Mr Johnson "

You realize the artical that was taken from was a piece written by him saying the burka should not be banned as it is in denmark and france.He said he could not understand why people want to look like letterboxes but its their choice and wrong for governments to ban them.Who is more racist the person banning them or the person defending them?

in Lancashire

You haven't..

Stop being so wussy.. stop splitting hairs. "

It wasn't a hair..

in Lancashire

Who out of them is racist? Have I missed something?. Yes I believe you have missed water lemon smile and the letter box comments from Mr Johnson

Don't know anything about water lemon smiles but letter box comment related to a religion not a race. Unlike the labour party blatant racism towards Israel "

It's legitimate criticism against some of Israel actions and policies..

Similar to that from the UN..

Who out of them is racist? Have I missed something?. Yes I believe you have missed water lemon smile and the letter box comments from Mr Johnson You realize the artical that was taken from was a piece written by him saying the burka should not be banned as it is in denmark and france.He said he could not understand why people want to look like letterboxes but its their choice and wrong for governments to ban them.Who is more racist the person banning them or the person defending them? "

. The independent investigation into Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party ( which both Hunt and Johnson ) agreed to set up will I have no doubt look very carefully at what the potential leader said

Who out of them is racist? Have I missed something?. Yes I believe you have missed water lemon smile and the letter box comments from Mr Johnson

Don't know anything about water lemon smiles but letter box comment related to a religion not a race. Unlike the labour party blatant racism towards Israel "

. If you don't think that comments about a religion can be racist then you don't think that comments about Jews are racist , I very strongly disagree with you I think they are ,, On a completely different subject I have no problem with anyone criticising a country for their home or foreign policy if they believe it to be wrong

Don't know anything about water lemon smiles but letter box comment related to a religion not a race. Unlike the labour party blatant racism towards Israel . If you don't think that comments about a religion can be racist then you don't think that comments about Jews are racist , I very strongly disagree with you I think they are ,, On a completely different subject I have no problem with anyone criticising a country for their home or foreign policy if they believe it to be wrong "

I was hoping you'd say that. Labour are equally as racist due to their constitionally anti semetic problems which are well documented and admitted. So if Boris wins, both major parties will be run by racists. That is a bit of an issue and I will not vote for a racist.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

[Removed by poster at 20/06/19 20:50:01]

Widnes

"Anyone see micheal chessum labour activist today threatening mass civil disobedience,wild cat strikes and protests against brexit.Back to the labour of the 70,s. . Saw Widdecombe waffling then saw that half of Tory MPs vote for a racist to lead our great country They are not racist,very likely the new chancellor will be a muslim.The party that has the racist problems is labour yes labour"

I think both parties would be far better off and might even gain a bit more credibility, if they concentrated on sorting out the various bigots in their own party rather than constantly trying to score political points with their what-aboutism on the other.

Having a Muslim Tory Chancellor (or Home Secretary) no more means that some Tories are not islamophobic than having significant numbers of Jewish MPs means that some Labour supporters and members are not anti-semitic.

Bigotry in all it's formats is not a party political issue, it's a social and cultural issue that exists naturally in any society and can only be tackled property in that context.

Don't know anything about water lemon smiles but letter box comment related to a religion not a race. Unlike the labour party blatant racism towards Israel . If you don't think that comments about a religion can be racist then you don't think that comments about Jews are racist , I very strongly disagree with you I think they are ,, On a completely different subject I have no problem with anyone criticising a country for their home or foreign policy if they believe it to be wrong

I was hoping you'd say that. Labour are equally as racist due to their constitionally anti semetic problems which are well documented and admitted. So if Boris wins, both major parties will be run by racists. That is a bit of an issue and I will not vote for a racist."

. Neither will I and I hope nobody has to

Widnes

*or properly even. grr

» Add a new message to this topic