FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Ok Jeremy or Boris....

Ok Jeremy or Boris....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man  over a year ago

salisbury

If you HAD to, which one would you vote for in a general election

Lets not get tied down in "we vote parties, not leaders".

If you simply couldn't vote for either, even with a gun to your head, please skip the thread.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

2 hours this thread has been up and not one comment tells u al u need to know.these pair are not wanted by anyone

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

dont think it matters who is running the contry all 650 in parliment are fucking clowns

salisbury

"2 hours this thread has been up and not one comment tells u al u need to know.these pair are not wanted by anyone

"

Indeed, so fail to see how how the Tories would lose a GE just because Boris is in charge to be honest.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

For me Hunt as Boris is a bit of a loose cannon.

People say they do not care etc but they have our future in there hands weather we like them or not.

salisbury

"For me Hunt as Boris is a bit of a loose cannon.

People say they do not care etc but they have our future in there hands weather we like them or not."

Wrong thread.

"

If you HAD to, which one would you vote for in a general election

Lets not get tied down in "we vote parties, not leaders".

If you simply couldn't vote for either, even with a gun to your head, please skip the thread."

It would have to be Boris

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Not even with a gun to my head.

If you were standing shoulder deep In dogshit and someone threw a bucket of runny snot at your head...... Would you duck? Similar dilemma really. But if it were to save someone's life I'd go bojo..... For the craic

By *isexualBornThrillerMan  over a year ago

South Staffs

2 hours this thread has been up and not one comment tells u al u need to know.these pair are not wanted by anyone

Couldn't agree more!!

Ahh c'mon now... Think back to the closing ceremony of the Beijing Olympics when Boris was stood waving the Union flag with his blazer unbuttoned, his tie too long and crooked, his belly hanging out over his belt and hair in all shapes.... A titan of a man! Who wouldn't want this fellow to lead Britain through the turbulent waters of brexshit? #Bojoforthewin

I have said BoJo would some day be prime minister for years now. I only wish I had had money on it!

You would get better odds on the sun coming up tomorrow morning. I think he's always been a future pm since his early days in politics

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

Hunt is the lessor of two evils.

BoJos just a clown waving a Union Jack.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

I'll channel my current hetero mancrush Mark Blyth.

People have got so sick of liars in government that they'll roll the dice with a bullshitter.

Bojo

We KNOW Hunt is corrupt and evil, he will deliberately pick the wrong thing to do because he's just that bad.

Bojo on the other hand is an insecure narcissistic attention whore - so there's every chance he might do the right thing every now and then just to make himself popular - or because he's simply too stupid to know right from wrong and will pick the right thing to do at random.

Neither are fit to govern - but if that's the only choice.

salisbury

"I'll channel my current hetero mancrush Mark Blyth.

People have got so sick of liars in government that they'll roll the dice with a bullshitter.

Bojo

We KNOW Hunt is corrupt and evil, he will deliberately pick the wrong thing to do because he's just that bad.

Bojo on the other hand is an insecure narcissistic attention whore - so there's every chance he might do the right thing every now and then just to make himself popular - or because he's simply too stupid to know right from wrong and will pick the right thing to do at random.

Neither are fit to govern - but if that's the only choice."

Love your answer

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"I'll channel my current hetero mancrush Mark Blyth.

Bojo

Neither are fit to govern - but if that's the only choice."

The thing about this, is that speculate as we might, we (the electorate) don't get a chance to decide. The whole thing is at the whim of some 170,000 Tory party members.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"

The thing about this, is that speculate as we might, we (the electorate) don't get a chance to decide. The whole thing is at the whim of some 170,000 Tory party members."

I'm not so sure.

Thay way I see it Boris won't have much choice other than to call a general election.

He can't disolve parilament and get us out by dictat (like he has threatened) without first parliaments approval and second the queen's - and he doesn't have the support of the majority of parliament to do so - he's barely got a majority within his own party.

The queen DEFINITELY won't do it because she doesn't play party politics.

He can't negotiate a new deal from the EU because there isn't one to be had - and even if there was he doesn't know what he wants - the only way they might even listen to him is if he commanded a decent majority in the commons that backed him - he hasn't got that.

He can't get a No Deal through parliament because he doesn't have the support of the majority of parliament to do so - he's barely got a majority within his own party - which doesn't have amakority on the commons.

Even in the unlikely event that he causes us to crash out without a deal from the EU there is still a significant amount of legislation that will need to go through the house to take up the slack from what we used to do with the cooperation of the EU - and he can't get that through is if he commanded a decent majority in the commons that backed him - which he doesn't have.

Lastly and probably most importantly, if Boris doesn't call an election quickly, and he's forced to own his bullshitting over what he has promised to do with the new deal he can('t) get from the EU and how he can('t) get us out yadayadayada will get found out pretty short order - and he'll be out on his ear before he next election is even called.

I reckon he'll roll the dice on an election

» Add a new message to this topic