FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Corbyn to be removed as head of Labour Party?

Corbyn to be removed as head of Labour Party?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In November last year he was televised cycling the wrong way at a right only junction. This flagrant disrespect for the law makes him unfit to govern or be a MP. It is only luck there was not a serious injury.

Only he knows what other offences he commits when the cameras aren't on him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

"In November last year he was televised cycling the wrong way at a right only junction. This flagrant disrespect for the law makes him unfit to govern or be a MP. It is only luck there was not a serious injury.

Only he knows what other offences he commits when the cameras aren't on him."

. Can't imagine Corbyn ever turning right !!!!!

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"In November last year he was televised cycling the wrong way at a right only junction. This flagrant disrespect for the law makes him unfit to govern or be a MP. It is only luck there was not a serious injury.

Only he knows what other offences he commits when the cameras aren't on him."

What a bastard!

Hes clearly a dangerous revolutionary.....

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

Only he knows what other offences he commits when the cameras aren't on him.

What a bastard!

Hes clearly a dangerous revolutionary..... "

Problem is is that if you keep turning left you often end up on the same road or one parallel to the one you would have been on if you'd turned right in the first place.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keeps steering the Marxist ship in the direction he wants.

I think the punishment for violation of the cycling proficiency code should be public flogging followed by a fisting from the incredible hulk

This topic has proved the point I wanted it to. All those hypocites saying Boris Johnson is a disgrace because he had an argument, then make up bollocks accusing him of all sorts don't care when Corbyn breaks the law. Why? Because they are politically motivated and can't see beyind their narrow minded, brainwashed little bubbles.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"This topic has proved the point I wanted it to. All those hypocites saying Boris Johnson is a disgrace because he had an argument, then make up bollocks accusing him of all sorts don't care when Corbyn breaks the law. Why? Because they are politically motivated and can't see beyind their narrow minded, brainwashed little bubbles."

I am confused by the argument! Boris appears not to have committed a crime last night. I don't like him, but there seems to be no reason to suspect that anything has been covered up.

Corbyn riding his bike the wrong way up a street is completely innocuous.

You are comparing a non-crime with a rubbish crime. I'm just confused.

Boris has, however, admitted to taking a class A drug (not that I care), which is on a par with the heinous bike crime. Maybe you should compare those. That said, is Corbyn on record trying to stamp out the plague of old men on bicycles taking a wrong turn? If we let that kind of crime go without severe punishment, anarchy is just round the corner.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"This topic has proved the point I wanted it to. All those hypocites saying Boris Johnson is a disgrace because he had an argument, then make up bollocks accusing him of all sorts don't care when Corbyn breaks the law. Why? Because they are politically motivated and can't see beyind their narrow minded, brainwashed little bubbles."

This topic proves nothing except that those on the right will use anything to attack Jeremy Corbyn with, even turning the wrong way on a bike, while those on the left are so convinced that BREXITers, Tories and Johnston in particular are evil vile scum they will always interpret any news about them in the most negative light possible. Meanwhile no one is actually properly looking at, discussing and scrutinising the policies. I guess that's just where we end up when people are looking for savours rather than policies.

By *ildjianMan  over a year ago

London

"This topic has proved the point I wanted it to. All those hypocites saying Boris Johnson is a disgrace because he had an argument, then make up bollocks accusing him of all sorts don't care when Corbyn breaks the law. Why? Because they are politically motivated and can't see beyind their narrow minded, brainwashed little bubbles.

This topic proves nothing except that those on the right will use anything to attack Jeremy Corbyn with, even turning the wrong way on a bike, while those on the left are so convinced that BREXITers, Tories and Johnston in particular are evil vile scum they will always interpret any news about them in the most negative light possible. Meanwhile no one is actually properly looking at, discussing and scrutinising the policies. I guess that's just where we end up when people are looking for savours rather than policies.

"

Absolutely correct. Character assassination is more important than what the character in question actually represents.

Corbyn is a policies politician. You vote for him because of his policies. You beat him by attacking his policies and positions. Who he is as a person is largely incidental.

Boris is a personality politican you vote for him because you like him. You don't pay attention to his policies.

(case in point, isnt a tactic of his under no deal to invoke article 24 which needs a deal? How many people aren't going to vote for him because he has a plan which is a contradiction in terms?)

You can only beat Boris by undermining his persona and popularity

Everyone misses the point. I don't want Johnson as PM but I want fairness. He is slaughtered for doing nothing wrong because of who he is, Corbyn can do what he wants because of who he is. Fucking hypocrites. I wonder what you lot will say if Corbyn turns out to be a kiddie fiddler after all 'it's ok because of his policies'

Funny that.

Boris has an argument in the privacy of his own home. Next door neighbours make a recording of it and pass it on to a third party illegally.

Everyone is up in arms about Boris and whether this incident somehow has anything whatsoever to do with his ability to lead our country.

Corbyn, on the other hand, breaks the law and regularly demonstrates support for terrorists, and yet some people don't seem to realise how completely unsuitable - and dangerous - he would be as Prime Minister

Thank you, someone gets my point. The silence from many is deafening.

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

I am in total agreement with your point. The silence is staggering.

The political bias shines through extremely well on here.

I find it midly amusing that folk get highly animated on one side of a political spectrum, but when it's reversed its like listening to crickets. It proves one thing that echo Chambers exist!

Having zero political affiliation I find it as laughable as when I used to watch shite on television, The hypocracy, virtue signaling and the moral high ground stance here is outstanding with people who seek to point score and shut the other person down with an opposite opinion the quickest.

upton wirral

"Corbyn is a policies politician. You vote for him because of his policies. You beat him by attacking his policies and positions. Who he is as a person is largely incidental.

Boris is a personality politican you vote for him because you like him. You don't pay attention to his policies.

(case in point, isnt a tactic of his under no deal to invoke article 24 which needs a deal? How many people aren't going to vote for him because he has a plan which is a contradiction in terms?)

You can only beat Boris by undermining his persona and popularity "

Nice analysis,tells me that neither of them has the all round qualities to lead our country

As the good lord once said "He that is without political bias among you, let him cast the first stone "

Of as Samuel Once said "Motherfucker please."

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

Churchill did not have the credentials to lead the country when he became PM. Imperialist, Gallipoli, Gold Standard, racist....failure at every political position.

But, cometh the hour.... whether Johnson, Hunt, Corbyn or whoever.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"Everyone misses the point. I don't want Johnson as PM but I want fairness. He is slaughtered for doing nothing wrong because of who he is, Corbyn can do what he wants because of who he is. Fucking hypocrites. I wonder what you lot will say if Corbyn turns out to be a kiddie fiddler after all 'it's ok because of his policies' "

If you think Corbyn can "do no wrong because of who he is", I can only assume you haven't read a newspaper or watched TV since about 2015.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Many on the left think Corbyn is crap, I know for a fact that there are many people who would happily vote labour if he wasn’t leader.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"If you think Corbyn can "do no wrong because of who he is", I can only assume you haven't read a newspaper or watched TV since about 2015. "

Ah yes...

Seen 2 tory PM's go and reduced a 26 point Tory OP lead (if memory serves) 6 weeks before to a Tory MINORITY government that requires the backing of the most benighted Northern Irish political party, The radically anti abortion, anti Catholic, anti gay, anti Good Friday Agreement, intelligent design believing protestant terrorist political mouthpiece, the DUP.

Mans bever been n never will be right in head ))

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

I think he is doing a great job.....for the tories

moston

"I think he is doing a great job.....for the tories"

If what he has done to the Tories is your idea of a good job for the Tories I advise everyone to steer well clear of you!

Just to remind you 2 PM gone and the Tories are about to select either a clown or a cunt as his next victim (because I guarantee that JC will outlast either of them and probably the tory party). LoL

"I think he is doing a great job.....for the tories

If what he has done to the Tories is your idea of a good job for the Tories I advise everyone to steer well clear of you!

Just to remind you 2 PM gone and the Tories are about to select either a clown or a cunt as his next victim (because I guarantee that JC will outlast either of them and probably the tory party). LoL "

Thing is you can shout from the sidelines indefinitely when you don't need to put anything into motion and not have to back anything you say up.

That's why Farage has stayed in European politics for so long.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Jezza is a puppet...and a total twat with no chance of leading into an election ....even his own will shoot him before an election. the guy is a liability every time he opens his gob

upton wirral

"I think he is doing a great job.....for the tories

Just to remind you 2 PM gone and the Tories are about to select either a clown or a cunt as his next victim (because I guarantee that JC will outlast either of them and probably the tory party). LoL "

Making me laugh again

moston

" LoL Making me laugh again"

We will see.

» Add a new message to this topic