FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Justifying Johnson

Justifying Johnson

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uietbloke67 OP   Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Listened Into and scooped on by a neighbour ....a UK government minister describing someone reporting a potential crime against a woman.....SERIOULSY !!!!

Is this acceptable in this day and age....is this where we are

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He deserves everything that's coming to him. Quite right that he is being dragged through the media and having this smear campaign thrust upon him. Even the highest rank of politician should know that spilling red wine on a sofa is gonna make your partner flip their lid. Firing squad is too good for him!

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

No proof this happened ...ask the police

"No proof this happened ...ask the police"

Ask your mother if she would want someone to call the police if someone heard her shouting...get off me.

Have a feckin look at yourself

"No proof this happened ...ask the police

Ask your mother if she would want someone to call the police if someone heard her shouting...get off me.

Have a feckin look at yourself "

Maybe he was slobbering over her trying to apologise

Calling the police is one thing I do t have a problem with but then to contact the newspaper?

Seems all a bit too vindictive to me

Calling the police is one thing I do t have a problem with but then to contact the newspaper?

Seems all a bit too vindictive to me "

Do you not think the nation should know that a prospective PM has left a woman screaming.

People need to know the true johnson

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

so you have never had an argument with a partner? thats what usually happens in an argument ppl scream and shout at each other.i dont vote for any of them so not defending a torie.but like someone else pointed out fone the old bill fair enough.record the argument and pass it to the media is a no from me.when you look at the history between boris and the neighbours i see it as the neighbour being a cunt as soon as they involved the press.its as if majority of peeps on here have never argued with a partner

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Set up job .....poor boris

Do you not think the nation should know that a prospective PM has left a woman screaming.

People need to know the true johnson "

Corbyn has left abbot screaming... Amarite?

Joking aside, one course of events is Boris spilled some wine. His OH went into rage. She flailed at him, so he grabbed her wrists. She shouted to get off her.

Do we want a PM who spills his wine? Shocking.

IMO this should have stopped once the police said there's nothing to look at.

And I'm by no means a leaver tory type!

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Set up job .....poor boris"

Wrong.

1) Had there been no altercation and disturbance, the neighbours would not have been able to record anything - nor call the Police.

2) Any person looking to hold any position of high office knows that they will be under increased scrutiny and should take more care over what they do and how they behave so that things like this do not surface.

3) Where there is smoke, there is fire.

I like how all the rightists think it's a leftist conspiracy to ruin boris,

I do wonder if the neighbours are hunt supporting conservatives as it's hunt that has most to gain from this.

Those involved in the dark art will be overjoyed that many believe it's dirty tricks by the left.

Mandelson would wink an approval .

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"Set up job .....poor boris

Wrong.

1) Had there been no altercation and disturbance, the neighbours would not have been able to record anything - nor call the Police.

2) Any person looking to hold any position of high office knows that they will be under increased scrutiny and should take more care over what they do and how they behave so that things like this do not surface.

3) Where there is smoke, there is fire."

Humm! I think, maybe possibly for the first time, I don't agree with your comment. Sending an illicitly recorded copy of a private conversation to the press is just wrong regardless who the subject is.

Widnes

"I like how all the rightists think it's a leftist conspiracy to ruin boris,

I do wonder if the neighbours are hunt supporting conservatives as it's hunt that has most to gain from this.

Those involved in the dark art will be overjoyed that many believe it's dirty tricks by the left.

Mandelson would wink an approval ."

I think it's a dirty trick to play on anyone but I doubt it's part of a left wing or Hunt inspired conspiracy against Johnson. More likely that the neighbors are just more leftwing than Johnson is (not that difficult to be really) and have fallen into the trap of believing that anything is fair game if it discredits some who doesn't agree with you politically or otherwise. For some this is clearly true but for myself and many others it's not.

I think it's a dirty trick to play on anyone but I doubt it's part of a left wing or Hunt inspired conspiracy against Johnson. More likely that the neighbors are just more leftwing than Johnson is (not that difficult to be really) and have fallen into the trap of believing that anything is fair game if it discredits some who doesn't agree with you politically or otherwise. For some this is clearly true but for myself and many others it's not.

"

We are all allowed our own personal truths.

It's the age we live .Theres to much at stake to play nice.As trump taught the world a few years ago .The truth no longer matters .Whst matters is winning.

The right feel this as much as left.Anyone can think dianne abbot was the anti Christ and Jew hating communist corbyn lucifer.

Cocaine Boris is a wife beater and May is the head of a pedo ring .Thats why she shredded the list of nonces in parliament...

You have never had a woman over react and scream at you in an argument?

You have not lived

"

Playing the man is legit now. Like when Boris was being taken to court, the DM (I think) dug out his directorships and that he changed his name at some point...

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

It seems to me with all these posts not one of you has even considered carrie symonds feelings on this.Maybe she doesnt want boris talking about her personal life and im sure if there was anything untoward she would have spoken out.

Maybe boris could get his own back by putting a microphone next to his neighbours bedroom wall and a speaker outside and broadcast their next fucking session to the whole street

North West

Wrong.

Humm! I think, maybe possibly for the first time, I don't agree with your comment. Sending an illicitly recorded copy of a private conversation to the press is just wrong regardless who the subject is.

"

How was it illicitly recorded? Illicit means illegally and there was nothing wrong about taking a recording of a furious argument that was loud enough to be heard outside the confines of the building where the argument took place.

Johnson should be mature enough and wise enough to realise the extra scrutiny that he is going to be under and take the appropriate measures and precautions.

Wasn't corbyn secretly recorded by one of his critics in the party and the recording released to the press.

The righties is in here would no doubt applaud such actions.

It's all fair I say if you want run the bloody country.

If boris or Corbyn can't handle it then off you fuck son..it's big boy pants time.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Spyinng on people you do not like and taping there conversations surely should be illegal.

All couples have arguments it is nobody's business.

This has nothing tgo do with politics it is sad and pathetic aznd will probably get Johnson more votes.Remoaners are so so desparate,they will force us to leave with no deal which is bad but they are to stupid to see it

North West

"Spyinng on people you do not like and taping there conversations surely should be illegal.

This has nothing tgo do with politics it is sad and pathetic aznd will probably get Johnson more votes.Remoaners are so so desparate,they will force us to leave with no deal which is bad but they are to stupid to see it"

Talking of people being to stupid...

What have Remainers got to do with this? The people gaining most from this is Jeremy Hunt and his team.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"Spyinng on people you do not like and taping there conversations surely should be illegal.

This has nothing tgo do with politics it is sad and pathetic aznd will probably get Johnson more votes.Remoaners are so so desparate,they will force us to leave with no deal which is bad but they are to stupid to see it"

Remainers know it's bad to leave with no deal, and know that it's bad to leave with a crap deal! It's only the fucking brexiters that want to leave with no deal, and only the fucking brexiters that are incapable of getting a good deal. The remainers have got a perfectly good deal, it's called staying in.

This whole fucking shambles is the fucking brexiters fault, who now seem to have reached the total disconnect with reality where they are blaming the remainers for fucking brexit!

What are remainers doing to force no deal... Its the option they really don't want...

And what's so bad with no deal...

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"

Johnson should be mature enough and wise enough to realise the extra scrutiny that he is going to be under and take the appropriate measures and precautions.

"

Maturity and wisdom are not qualities anyone ever accused Johnson of having.

If you thought government by May was chaotic and dysfunctional, it's just the warm-up for what comes next.

Couples row, and sometimes it gets heated. It would appear that it was all done and dusted by the time the coppers turned up.

The ‘neighbours’ who called the police had political motivation to cause trouble. Had it been really serious then more than one person would have called.

Then there is #Guardiangate

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Isn't it funny how those saying Johnson deserves privacy are simultaneously shredding the personal lives of his neighbours. Hypocrites.

near ipswich

"Isn't it funny how those saying Johnson deserves privacy are simultaneously shredding the personal lives of his neighbours. Hypocrites."
Maybe because hes not going round putting posters up in the street and taping their conversations.

Once the Police had attended and said there will be no further action then that's where the story should have stopped & Boris doesn't need to comment.

If Boris had been arrested then yes the story then has legs and should rightly gone on.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

tick tock tick tock the 31st is getting nearer the leavers are gona cheer for a bit then realise we no better off and the remainers are gona lose there shit compleatly lol. oh it gona be entertaing viewing lol. then everyone will have to find something else to insult each other about

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Public servants and services, paid for by the country's citizens, are fully within the remit of what those citizens have every right to know about. It's even more troubling when someone is going to be elected into a position as Prime Minister, by a tiny minority of its citizens, assuming the Queen appoints him. This position provides huge, powerful influence over the lives of all citizens and it's completely understandable that all would want someone to only have that position, if they are decent and morally beyond reproach.

If a potential leader - the servant of the people - cannot appreciate what citizens would reasonably and justly expect from them, then it does raise further significant doubt upon that person's basic competence to attain such a level in society. More so, when public services have been used, due to serious concerns about them causing illegal acts.

Widnes

Wrong.

How was it illicitly recorded? Illicit means illegally and there was nothing wrong about taking a recording of a furious argument that was loud enough to be heard outside the confines of the building where the argument took place.

"

Seriously, you think Johnson could ever wise and mature? Really? But that aside, yes he should take extra care but that still doesn't make it right send a recording of a private conversion to the press, regardless who the subject is, unless the spoken content revealed some thing politically relevant.

Widnes

"Wasn't corbyn secretly recorded by one of his critics in the party and the recording released to the press.

The righties is in here would no doubt applaud such actions.

It's all fair I say if you want run the bloody country.

If boris or Corbyn can't handle it then off you fuck son..it's big boy pants time."

I'm not sure what you're referring to here but I think it would depend what the content was. If it was of Corbyn saying he had had a row with his wife because he'd spilt a drink over the sofa then I don't think it would be right to publish it. If it was of Corbyn saying he was taking back handers from big business and when he got into power he was actually going to ditch all his promises of corporation tax increases and drop it to 5? instead, then yes, it would be right to publish it.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

there were 3 different sets of neighbours who heard this "row" plus a random passer by outside the house....

so lets hear the account of the 2 other neighbours.....

Tom Penn went public on Saturday as the neighbour who had recorded the argument in the early hours of Friday morning. He said he had dialled 999 because he had been “frightened and concerned for the welfare of those involved”.

Penn, who has lived in his south London flat with his wife for just over a year, said he contacted the police only as a last resort after knocking three times at the couple’s front door.

Another neighbour who heard the row, Earl McDermott, was reported as saying: “It was a proper tear-up. Glasses being smashed, screaming and a lot of arguing. I thought someone was being murdered.”

Nursery worker Fatimah, also a neighbour, backed up Penn’s account. “There was a lot of shouting, a lady was screaming and I could hear glasses or plates being thrown quite a few times,” she said. “The man was shouting back. I could hear it through my walls. It was obvious the lady was angry. She was screaming hysterically.”

Fatimah had earlier told another newspaper she had considered calling the police herself before officers arrived at the scene. Her husband, Imran, added that his wife had been frightened by the incident.

--------------------------------------

now if i am ever hearing a row to the point things are being smashed... I'm absolutely ringing the police regardless!

You are assuming and assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. For all we know Boris Johnson was the victim and was screaming like a girl but has decided the matter need go no further.

Lets face it, if you was a victim of domestic violence and the worlds media was upon your relationship, you would never have a better opportunity to free yourself and have them convicted. Means she must be innocent, or him, if he doesn't scream like a girl.

I wouldn’t call the police on two people having a barny in their own home. Unless of course either of them had a reputation for domestic violence. There has been no suggestion that was something that had happened before, and certainly not on a regular or even irregular basis.

It was most likely a one off, but his lovely neighbours thought all their Christmas’s and birthdays had all come at once.

I know a bit about domestic violence, my late mother had a very violent partner in the 1970’s, and we had to do a runner, leave town and spend 7 months in a women’s aid refuge. None of the ladies were there because of spilt wine or shouting, not even broken pottery...

Widnes

"I wouldn’t call the police on two people having a barny in their own home. Unless of course either of them had a reputation for domestic violence. There has been no suggestion that was something that had happened before, and certainly not on a regular or even irregular basis.

It was most likely a one off, but his lovely neighbours thought all their Christmas’s and birthdays had all come at once.

I know a bit about domestic violence, my late mother had a very violent partner in the 1970’s, and we had to do a runner, leave town and spend 7 months in a women’s aid refuge. None of the ladies were there because of spilt wine or shouting, not even broken pottery..."

From the other side, the only involvement I've had with domestic abuse is when I called the police myself to attend a property were there was a vicious row going on between a guy, who I knew a little, and a woman I'd known a long time. The police attended and reported back to me that everything was OK. Years later that woman ended up struggling for her life in hospital and her partner ended up in prison. If I had the slightest suspicion now that someone was being abused I would call the police in a heartbeat and probably the social services the next day too. I've lived with the guilt of not doing more for too long to stand by and do little or not enough again.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I wouldn’t call the police on two people having a barny in their own home. Unless of course either of them had a reputation for domestic violence. There has been no suggestion that was something that had happened before, and certainly not on a regular or even irregular basis.

I know a bit about domestic violence, my late mother had a very violent partner in the 1970’s, and we had to do a runner, leave town and spend 7 months in a women’s aid refuge. None of the ladies were there because of spilt wine or shouting, not even broken pottery..."

Would agree that women don't end up in a refuge solely based upon the above but speak to any professional in that field who will tell you that in the vast majority of cases that end in violence or in women and their kids in refuges the path to their current position is down to such things like the above and others..

Systematic abuse, building up to a point over years whereby getting out or getting injured or killed is the reality..

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

This is not rellevent,what matters is does he have a clue how to be PM that I doubt as he says nothing.

It is how you deal with this sort of crap that matters not weather he had a row with his girlfriend

"This is not rellevent,what matters is does he have a clue how to be PM that I doubt as he says nothing.

It is how you deal with this sort of crap that matters not weather he had a row with his girlfriend"

Have to admit, that is a good point.

Widnes

"This is not rellevent,what matters is does he have a clue how to be PM that I doubt as he says nothing.

It is how you deal with this sort of crap that matters not weather he had a row with his girlfriend

Have to admit, that is a good point."

It's what I've been saying since Friday.

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

And don't forget the police denied being there originally. How many times might they have been, and how ever times they have covered stuff up regarding possibly DV or actual DV. In an around elite people.

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

"And don't forget the police denied being there originally. How many times might they have been, and how ever times they have covered stuff up regarding possibly DV or actual DV. In an around elite people.

"

I think we can safely assume it's not a regular occurrence otherwise the neighbour who made the recording would have told the press about it!

near ipswich

Still they will be ok the weekends in chequers no nosy neighbours there.

» Add a new message to this topic