FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Jeremy Hunt

Jeremy Hunt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can he be trusted, considering he's been caught twice, helping himself to tax payers money? and using his position for doing favours for chums

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can any of them?

It’s a sad world when the choice is decided by who is the lesser liar/cheat/scumbag

"Can any of them?

It’s a sad world when the choice is decided by who is the lesser liar/cheat/scumbag"

True, lol

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Only twice...a real ...mp...only thinks of himself ....and pounds

By *athy1Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"Can any of them?

It’s a sad world when the choice is decided by who is the lesser liar/cheat/scumbag"

There all a bunch of money making scum bags fuck the lot of them I wouldent trust any of them there only in it for themselves send them to the gallows

Loving the two pictures going the rounds on Twitter- one with a can of a very sugary drink in one hand and a fish and chip packet in the other indicating how much like a Scot he is, and the other with a ship’s microphone to his ear showing how he’d conduct discussions with others........I’m so glad I’m not British......what a choice.

"Loving the two pictures going the rounds on Twitter- one with a can of a very sugary drink in one hand and a fish and chip packet in the other indicating how much like a Scot he is, and the other with a ship’s microphone to his ear showing how he’d conduct discussions with others........I’m so glad I’m not British......what a choice. "

What also bugs me is his mad stare and grin. The Pompous prat

He still keeps going on about a new better deal, it has been said over and over again that’s the deal it’s been done end of

"Can any of them?

It’s a sad world when the choice is decided by who is the lesser liar/cheat/scumbag

There all a bunch of money making scum bags fuck the lot of them I wouldent trust any of them there only in it for themselves send them to the gallows "

That’s a bit harsh don’t you think?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

The problem with this country is that so many people are totally negative so pathetic,you demand failure for some reason

"The problem with this country is that so many people are totally negative so pathetic,you demand failure for some reason"

Are you referring to hunt being caught twice with his fingers in the till?

upton wirral

"The problem with this country is that so many people are totally negative so pathetic,you demand failure for some reason

Are you referring to hunt being caught twice with his fingers in the till? "

Just being general if it was not this it would be something else,I know your all so honest ha ha

"The problem with this country is that so many people are totally negative so pathetic,you demand failure for some reason

Are you referring to hunt being caught twice with his fingers in the till? Just being general if it was not this it would be something else,I know your all so honest ha ha"

So you don't mind having someone like that in the highest office in the land!

Tell you what, if i was caught embezzling taxpayers money (about £13,000) you'd be ok with that would you?

Are you referring to hunt being caught twice with his fingers in the till? Just being general if it was not this it would be something else,I know your all so honest ha ha"

He called boris a coward, after being seen hiding behind a tree, trying to attend a private dinner party held by rupert murdock, that's pm quality is it?

upton wirral

Are you referring to hunt being caught twice with his fingers in the till? Just being general if it was not this it would be something else,I know your all so honest ha ha

Tell you what, if i was caught embezzling taxpayers money (about £13,000) you'd be ok with that would you?

"

All MP's of all parties swindle the tax payers just look at the expences business so no I have no problem with that be more worried if he was a saint because he could not run the country aka May.

My guess is that if you find an honest MP they have not been found out yet,get real

Are you referring to hunt being caught twice with his fingers in the till? Just being general if it was not this it would be something else,I know your all so honest ha ha

"

Can you confirm when this embezzlement occured and the full details. Can you also confirm when he got caught with his fingers in the till because, to be blunt, you are just making shit up.

If you are talking about him breaching anti money laundering rules then you need to refer to that, because it is something completely different. Still illegal but completely different.

Can you confirm when this embezzlement occured and the full details. Can you also confirm when he got caught with his fingers in the till because, to be blunt, you are just making shit up.

If you are talking about him breaching anti money laundering rules then you need to refer to that, because it is something completely different. Still illegal but completely different."

No problemo

Re: accusing me of "making shit up" that would be taken as a compliment to a tory!

A 15 second google search, though i csn guess what your standard retort will be :

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/millionaire-tory-minister-jeremy-hunt-2119407.amp

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/6782102/MPs-expenses-Jeremy-Hunt-to-repay-more-than-9500-in-second-home-expenses.html

Thats not embezzlement though. I'm not defending him, he's a prick, but the stock of the left to exaggerate and twist facts is why they fail to win over normal supporters who think the militant left are, to use a phrase, cunts!

If you tried telling the truth more people might actually listen and care.

"Thats not embezzlement though. I'm not defending him, he's a prick, but the stock of the left to exaggerate and twist facts is why they fail to win over normal supporters who think the militant left are, to use a phrase, cunts!

If you tried telling the truth more people might actually listen and care."

It's comments like yours that demonstrates the lack of integrity problem. So it's not embezzlement is it? So what would you call it?.

You've already whitewashed over the money laundering episode as if its normal thing everone does

"Thats not embezzlement though. I'm not defending him, he's a prick, but the stock of the left to exaggerate and twist facts is why they fail to win over normal supporters who think the militant left are, to use a phrase, cunts!

If you tried telling the truth more people might actually 5listen and care."

Perhaps if you wernt an apologist for activities like hunt"s, I'd take you comments seriously

If you tried telling the truth more people might actually listen and care.

It's comments like yours that demonstrates the lack of integrity problem. So it's not embezzlement is it? So what would you call it?.

You've already whitewashed over the money laundering episode as if its normal thing everone does"

Read the posts. He broke the law, but not for embezzlement, it was anti money laundering rules. It is something completely different.

If you tried telling the truth more people might actually 5listen and care.

Perhaps if you wernt an apologist for activities like hunt"s, I'd take you comments seriously "

Apologist? You obviously can't read or comprehend the written word. To help you I will repeat, he's a prick! If you weren't so blinkered people might take you more seriously.

By *vesham cplCouple  over a year ago

Evesham

Sorry, thought the thread title was a euphemism for all members of Parliament.

Ahhh, just realised there was not an S on the end.

By *issyerMan  over a year ago

Dover

[Removed by poster at 26/06/19 17:57:30]

By *issyerMan  over a year ago

Dover

I’d trust any MP who gave me their MEMBER of parliament

"I’d trust any MP who gave me their MEMBER of parliament "

lol

If you tried telling the truth more people might actually listen and care."

Regarding the use of public funds for Hunt learning Mandarin for his own use and not for his official duties is embezzlement.

"

Steal or misappropriate (money placed in one's trust or belonging to the organization for which one works)

"

The key word here is "misappropriate"

"

Misappropriate

To steal something that you have been trusted to take care of and use it for your own good

"

You could also say it was fraud.

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

[Removed by poster at 26/06/19 23:59:39]

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

At the Birmimgham Conservative party hustings , Hunt referred to a firm he had ,visited in the Midlands , their margin was 4% , Hunt feared that if we left the EU without a deal they may face tariffs of 10% ,, ( I will let you do the sums ) ,,, Hunt then adding he was more worried about the political cost of not leaving in October than the economic cost ,,,,,,,,, (the political cost would hit Hunt Johnson , Gove , May etc ). ,, the economic cost would hit the owner / entrepreneur and employees of the company ,,, which could probably be summed up better in the words of the other candidate " f**k business "

"At the Birmimgham Conservative party hustings , Hunt referred to a firm he had ,visited in the Midlands , their margin was 4% , Hunt feared that if we left the EU without a deal they may face tariffs of 10% ,, ( I will let you do the sums ) ,,, Hunt then adding he was more worried about the political cost of not leaving in October than the economic cost ,,,,,,,,, (the political cost would hit Hunt Johnson , Gove , May etc ). ,, the economic cost would hit the owner / entrepreneur and employees of the company ,,, which could probably be summed up better in the words of the other candidate " f**k business " "

It's okay. He will cut corporation tax to offset it. Passing the cost back to the tax payer...

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"At the Birmimgham Conservative party hustings , Hunt referred to a firm he had ,visited in the Midlands , their margin was 4% , Hunt feared that if we left the EU without a deal they may face tariffs of 10% ,, ( I will let you do the sums ) ,,, Hunt then adding he was more worried about the political cost of not leaving in October than the economic cost ,,,,,,,,, (the political cost would hit Hunt Johnson , Gove , May etc ). ,, the economic cost would hit the owner / entrepreneur and employees of the company ,,, which could probably be summed up better in the words of the other candidate " f**k business " "

I think brexit is the least of their problems, with a profit margin of only 4%

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

YouGov did a survey of public opinion about who would make the better PM.

Hunt - 41%

Johnson - 29%

Among Conservative members, it is:

Hunt - 39 %

Johnson - 48 %

Whether it is Johnson or Hunt, neither will have any sort of public mandate. Johnson even more so.

» Add a new message to this topic