FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > The replacement of the English Class heirarchy system with the Social Justice heirarchy system.

The replacement of the English Class heirarchy system with the Social Justice heirarchy system.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was while reading a post where abled poeple were 'offended' and criticising a disabled person for joking about himself and calling himself a 'cr!ppl€', that I realised something about English and generally British society, especially middle class society. (a similar incident happened when I called myself a 'tranny')

What I realised is that there has been a replacement of the English Class heirarchy system with the Social Justice/politically correct heirarchy system, especially amongst the middle classes who really care about how they look (Mrs Bucket anyone?).

I think people should be able to joke and laugh at themselves and call themselves what they like, and even joke about what they like and give their genuine opinion on things without fearing arrest, moral outrage and denunciation culture which is causing people to become increasingly repressed, frustrated with pent up anger and its causing great division in the nation. People complain about not being able to express the right opinions or language in China, but its hardly different here in the UK.

It's this constant 'moral superiority' and 'denunciation culture' amongst other things which made me increasingly frustrated with living in the UK, to the point I have now decided to leave.

It seems the English never really got rid of the Class hierarchy mentality. They just replaced the wealth/pedigree factor with who is the most politically correct / social justice virtuous as the criteria for establishing a heirarchy. They have replaced actual religion with the religion of political correctness, where blasphemy laws apply, and the 'religious fanatics' of the new religion think it's OK to hit, attack, harass and intimidate people who don't subscribe to their way of thinking.

The entire nation has gone nuts and it's become impossible to live in.

Love to hear from other people feeling the same.

Oh, and don't worry, I'm sure the new religious fanatics will pitch in to give their two cents and 'denounce' me for my 'blasphemy'. They don't dare treat me like an equal, of course. They would only dehumanise me and paint blasphemers like me as the 'evil other' just like what Hitler did to the Jews before he massacred them. (just watch the video of that NHS woman shouting 'Nazi Scum' with pure hatred at a pensioner in support of Trump right before he was physically attacked by a mob of the 'Righteous true believers' who hold the highest position in this new class system.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I think you have been hoodwinked, but then so have the majority of us.

The English class system is alive and well. In fact if anything it is flourishing. There is no meritocracy in Britain, there is no social justice, the whole system is rigged. What we see and what is daily life for the vast majority of us is an illusion that is only punctured when we come into conflict with the establishment.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

The system isn't rigged. It is doing exactly what it was designed to do for the people who designed it.

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

While I understand where you are coming from, I would like to ask if your view has been only drawn from social media?

Despite the perception that everybody has access to social media, it is a very restricted group and therefore not entirely representative of the whole of society.

It is a bit like "a Sky News poll"....which only draws from people who watch Sky News.

I'm not on social media. No Facebook twitter insta etc.

Is formed from reading the news, reading comments on fab and living life in general.

I do agree that the establishment have created this system to ensure they retain power.

moston

"The system isn't rigged. It is doing exactly what it was designed to do for the people who designed it."

Really?

Woman on £5000 pa state benefits defrauds state of £100 has all state benefits stopped, is prosecuted, fined and then imprisoned for not paying fine.

Member of The Lords claiming £6000 a month state benefits for signing in to Parliament for his state subsidised breakfast, lunch and dinner, defrauds state to tune of £10,000 and is asked to maybe repay the money.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"I'm not on social media. No Facebook twitter insta etc.

Is formed from reading the news, reading comments on fab and living life in general.

I do agree that the establishment have created this system to ensure they retain power. "

Totally agree with you and i dont do any social media either the world has gone mad.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do agree that the establishment have created this system to ensure they retain power. Totally agree with you and i dont do any social media either the world has gone mad. "

Ha ha you just typed that sentence on social media...

Stay woke..

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

I do agree that the establishment have created this system to ensure they retain power. Totally agree with you and i dont do any social media either the world has gone mad.

Stay woke.."

very good bob i would have thought it was obvious as i post on here regularly that i was referring to the comment i commented on but think you have just proved what the op is on about.

I do agree that the establishment have created this system to ensure they retain power. Totally agree with you and i dont do any social media either the world has gone mad.

Stay woke..very good bob i would have thought it was obvious as i post on here regularly that i was referring to the comment i commented on but think you have just proved what the op is on about. "

Your welcome.Its ok to not realise that fab is social media..

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"The system isn't rigged. It is doing exactly what it was designed to do for the people who designed it.

Really?

Woman on £5000 pa state benefits defrauds state of £100 has all state benefits stopped, is prosecuted, fined and then imprisoned for not paying fine.

Member of The Lords claiming £6000 a month state benefits for signing in to Parliament for his state subsidised breakfast, lunch and dinner, defrauds state to tune of £10,000 and is asked to maybe repay the money."

You illustrate my point very well. It protects those who designed it.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Another 'it's PC gone mad!' thread?

Yawn. Wake me up when you've faced any actual issues resulting from this alleged PC fascism.

Someone overreacting to a joke about being disabled, and people yelling at Trump supporter are your big problems?

Please.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The UK class system is definitely still in place and actively reinforced/strengthened, as the predominant hierarchical structure in place - and it serves very well, in order to largely perpetuate, typically to expand upon, the inequalities, suppress succesful challenge and retain wealth and power, amongst a small number of people.

There are always smoke and mirrors, distraction techniques and efforts to ensure that those who don't lead, come to be convinced that what is right for those with positional power and wealth is what is wanted by their subordinates. Brexit is a typical and very relevant example.

Other aspects of society, such as what is deemed socially right, acceptable or pertinent to life now, are always aspects of life that may prompt emotionally charged responses but will largely be rules that should relate to the masses. The rest can ignore them, as they're not important or relevant to them, in their opinion.

Where you going Op somewhere sunny? Some place your views are accepted.

I'm curios where this Eden is for the politically incorrect outcasts...

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I think you have been hoodwinked, but then so have the majority of us.

The English class system is alive and well. In fact if anything it is flourishing. There is no meritocracy in Britain, there is no social justice, the whole system is rigged. What we see and what is daily life for the vast majority of us is an illusion that is only punctured when we come into conflict with the establishment."

True to a point but a bit over cynical and exagerated

I do agree that the establishment have created this system to ensure they retain power. "

No the progressives have instigated this behaviour and the trouble with progressives is there to hasty and you never get anywhere being to hasty

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"The system isn't rigged. It is doing exactly what it was designed to do for the people who designed it.

Really?

Member of The Lords claiming £6000 a month state benefits for signing in to Parliament for his state subsidised breakfast, lunch and dinner, defrauds state to tune of £10,000 and is asked to maybe repay the money.

You illustrate my point very well. It protects those who designed it."

As does every sustem,every sustem protects in own hierarchy and to believe in different is 110% stupid fantasy.It will never change because we are all human it part of being human,it is the human race

Really?

You illustrate my point very well. It protects those who designed it.As does every sustem,every sustem protects in own hierarchy and to believe in different is 110% stupid fantasy.It will never change because we are all human it part of being human,it is the human race"

Whow there, don't go explaining biology to this lot! You'll get stoned and not the good type

moston

"You illustrate my point very well. It protects those who designed it."

Is that not the very essence and definition of rigging a system? (My point in the first place.)

"Where you going Op somewhere sunny? Some place your views are accepted.

I'm curios where this Eden is for the politically incorrect outcasts... "

Cyprus. Where they still show Benny Hill on TV and nobody bats an eyelid. And where local TV programmes are more politically incorrect than most people in this country would be comfortable with.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"Where you going Op somewhere sunny? Some place your views are accepted.

I'm curios where this Eden is for the politically incorrect outcasts...

Cyprus. Where they still show Benny Hill on TV and nobody bats an eyelid. And where local TV programmes are more politically incorrect than most people in this country would be comfortable with. "

Sounds perfect

"Another 'it's PC gone mad!' thread?

Yawn. Wake me up when you've faced any actual issues resulting from this alleged PC fascism.

Someone overreacting to a joke about being disabled, and people yelling at Trump supporter are your big problems?

Please. "

I forgot that we would have arrogant, patronising comments. I actually moved to this country BECAUSE there was freedom to express yourself and chose to go to UCL for uni because it was founded on the concepts of On Liberty and individual freedoms. You seem to support jailing people or having them lose their job because someone, somewhere saw a Facebook video of them making a joke when d*unk and was offended. Don't believe me? Look at the case of Louis Smith, Olympic Gymnast stripped of medals and banned from the sport for mocking a religion while d*unk, because the video was posted on Facebook, and somebody on a different day, who was not there or affected by the video, was 'offended' and reported it :

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/nov/01/louis-smith-banned-british-gymnastics-video-mocking-islam

How about a 100 page report from civil liberties organisation Civitas?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.civitas.org.uk/content/files/FeelFreeToSayIt28Feb13.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwie-duOh4jjAhXSjqQKHTqFBbYQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3tYkOre2uLshgNwA_LPxPn

Bear in mind that was published 6 years ago and things have become considerably worse since then.

Or their article on modern blasphemy laws:

https://www.civitas.org.uk/press/blasphemy-is-back/

But of course you use strawman arguments to refute what I'm saying. At the end of the day, you need to ask yourself :

"Can someone go to jail for speaking their mind and saying the honest truth and their opinion about something, even if it is done respectfully?"

The answer in the UK is "Yes"

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Oh, the massive irony of this thread.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Oh, the massive irony of this thread. "

Come on Jim - you know us here

» Add a new message to this topic