FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > democratic selections start

democratic selections start

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Interesting article found on illan Omar the Congresswomen appears she may have been married to her brother while claiming tax relief on living with her "other husband".

Tax fraud and immigration fraud?.

It's been a crazy rumour going around for ages but rolling stones seem to be gathering moss in this one.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Strange I thought you lot would love this story, I mean you all hate politicans that break laws don't you?.

Immigration laws, hypocrisy, perjury, tax avoidance!, it's got the lot.

On a wider note I'd just thought I'd chip in with my opinion on the democrats, what a bunch of sjw loons.

If they think there going to beat Donald j trump with that bunch of crap there sadly mistaken

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"On a wider note I'd just thought I'd chip in with my opinion on the democrats, what a bunch of sjw loons.

If they think there going to beat Donald j trump with that bunch of crap there sadly mistaken

"

You need to create a few more profiles so you can create an entire conversation between different personalities.

"On a wider note I'd just thought I'd chip in with my opinion on the democrats, what a bunch of sjw loons.

You need to create a few more profiles so you can create an entire conversation between different personalities."

Sorry, I'm not following you?.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

thats boring.... i thought if you were going to concentrate of a political scandal.... i thought you'd be way more interested in the "duncan hunter" story...

using campaign fund for trips and pressies....

hubby and wife both charged,

both plead not guilty,

hubby tries to throw wife under the saying it was her but not him,

wife then changes plea to guilty,

wife then offers to work with feds on case,

then we find out hubby has been having 5 different affairs behind wifes back and using campaign money for nights away....

so juicy... all while he contends its a "whitchunt" and "fake news" (guess where he learnt those phrases from!)

"thats boring.... i thought if you were going to concentrate of a political scandal.... i thought you'd be way more interested in the "duncan hunter" story...

using campaign fund for trips and pressies....

hubby and wife both charged,

both plead not guilty,

hubby tries to throw wife under the saying it was her but not him,

wife then changes plea to guilty,

wife then offers to work with feds on case,

then we find out hubby has been having 5 different affairs behind wifes back and using campaign money for nights away....

so juicy... all while he contends its a "whitchunt" and "fake news" (guess where he learnt those phrases from!)

"

Aren't politicans just brilliant!.

It's like they just say any old shit that people want to believe just to get elected?.

Although personally I hardly thought marrying your brother would ever be thought of as a boring, it's a crazy old world.

» Add a new message to this topic