FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Jezza needs to go

Jezza needs to go

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lanPartridge OP   Man  over a year ago

nottingham

McDonnell for the win. Jez can do his allotment. He's good wuth courgettes, but politically pathetic! Enabler of the far right and a dimbo idealogue etc etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jezza who

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

"Jezza who "

The geriatric anti-semite (allegedly) I assume

"Jezza who "

Leader of the opposition

"McDonnell for the win. Jez can do his allotment. He's good wuth courgettes, but politically pathetic! Enabler of the far right and a dimbo idealogue etc etc"

Aren't labour the left?

"Jezza who

Leader of the opposition"

Thought he meant clarkson or kyle

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

"McDonnell for the win. Jez can do his allotment. He's good wuth courgettes, but politically pathetic! Enabler of the far right and a dimbo idealogue etc etc

Aren't labour the left? "

Indeed ... equally, shouldn't this be in the political forum?

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"McDonnell for the win. Jez can do his allotment. He's good wuth courgettes, but politically pathetic! Enabler of the far right and a dimbo idealogue etc etc

They used to be but since new labour they've practically been the same as the tories

Aren't labour the left?

They used to be but since new labour they've practically been the same as the tories"

Rescinded since Brown left.

This is why Corbyn is the darling of grassroots labour. He may be as politically effective as tits on a fish but he's loved by the party faithful for getting back to labour's core values.

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

"McDonnell for the win. Jez can do his allotment. He's good wuth courgettes, but politically pathetic! Enabler of the far right and a dimbo idealogue etc etc"

You've been reading too much of the right wing main stream media.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

OP, I think you need to do 5 things.

Firstly, learn the 14 characteristics of fascism.

Secondly, learn the 10 steps to totalitarianism and tyranny.

Thirdly, learn what the Labour party and JC are proposing.

Fourthly, ask yourself why what you are being told by the media and what is published Labour policy and JC's personal position for decades are so different.

Finally, go through the 24 bullet points you have learned and ask yourself how many of them apply to us here in the UK (maybe do the same with the USA as what they do today we will be doing in 10 years time) and ask yourself is this the country I want to be living in? And is it moving in a direction I feel comfortable with?

If the last 2 answers are negative then maybe you need to start changing things by not spouting ultra right wing party political propaganda without understanding its origin and motivation first.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

" OP, I think you need to do 5 things.

Fourthly, ask yourself why what you are being told by the media and what is published Labour policy and JC's personal position for decades are so different.

Finally, go through the 24 bullet points you have learned and ask yourself how many of them apply to us here in the UK (maybe do the same with the USA as what they do today we will be doing in 10 years time) and ask yourself is this the country I want to be living in? And is it moving in a direction I feel comfortable with?

If the last 2 answers are negative then maybe you need to start changing things by not spouting ultra right wing party political propaganda without understanding its origin and motivation first."

I dont think he has been reading "right wing propaganda" if he wants mc donnell as leader.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Jezza who

Leader of the opposition"

What position?

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

If the last 2 answers are negative then maybe you need to start changing things by not spouting ultra right wing party political propaganda without understanding its origin and motivation first.I dont think he has been reading "right wing propaganda" if he wants mc donnell as leader."

. Anybody and everybody who looks at our newspapers reads right wing propaganda every day

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

If the last 2 answers are negative then maybe you need to start changing things by not spouting ultra right wing party political propaganda without understanding its origin and motivation first."

This is dressed up crap facism and totalitariumism are the same think in a different dress.Corbyn is a fachist pig

nottingham

Yes. That's the point. So why does Jez want the same as Farage? Actually, I know why.

nottingham

You've just shown precisely what is wrong with the top table of the Labour Party. Why are they enabling the far right? Why are they pro Brexit? As a labour voter I'd like an answer to that one please.

By *rincessvenusCouple  over a year ago

Hull

bring john prescott back as leaderhe speaks the lanquage people can understand

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

Aren't labour the left?

They used to be but since new labour they've practically been the same as the tories

Rescinded since Brown left.

This is why Corbyn is the darling of grassroots labour. He may be as politically effective as tits on a fish but he's loved by the party faithful for getting back to labour's core values. "

He's not very loved by many of the Labour activists I know.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

If the last 2 answers are negative then maybe you need to start changing things by not spouting ultra right wing party political propaganda without understanding its origin and motivation first.I dont think he has been reading "right wing propaganda" if he wants mc donnell as leader."

That's what I was thinking to. McDonnell is far more worrying to the right than Corbyn is. It would be far more difficult to get the ineffectual label to stick on McDonnell than it is on Corbyn.

nottingham

Corbyn is the only man who can unite the Tories. Unfortunately he's also able to lose the 6m votes of persons who signed the online 2nd referendum petition. The next election is his to lose abd he does have form in that area. He's a liability and needs putting out to artichokes.

» Add a new message to this topic