FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Prince Andrew

Prince Andrew

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

National disgrace?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Dunno bout national disgrace definitely pampered fucking idiot who should now fuck off and pay his own way

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can find all you need to know on a PDF file.

Did he genuinely do anything sketchy?

I haven't been keeping track and otherwise I know nothing about him at all.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Evidence ?

He continued his friendship with a CONVICTED paedophile.

That alone.. is sketchy.

As a member of the Royal Family, its fucking stupid if you ask me.

Because its led to his accusations of being involved with like of underage Julia Robert's and other women. Some as late as 90's.

"He continued his friendship with a CONVICTED paedophile.

That alone.. is sketchy.

Because its led to his accusations of being involved with like of underage Julia Robert's and other women. Some as late as 90's.

"

Okay. Sure yeah that makes him look sketchy as fuck.

"He continued his friendship with a CONVICTED paedophile.

That alone.. is sketchy.

Okay. Sure yeah that makes him look sketchy as fuck."

I think so. Not to mention everything else he's done, nefarious dealings. Lack of interest in any Royal Duties, but more than happy to use the power and influence it affords him to pursue his own goals.

Our NHS staff cant even say they use Fab and keep their job.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

I blame his employer

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

I know a few people who have ‘connections’ to the royals. One of them told me that Andrew had always aspired to have a billionaire lifestyle despite only having a millionaire budget. He has spent most of his working life concocting various business associations and nefarious trade ambassadorial roles to gain him access to the world’s wealthiest people and has exploited the hospitality that comes with that to the greatest extent possible. I don’t think there is any doubt at all that he’s been balls-deep (both literally and metaphorically) in all sorts of privileged nastiness, and I sincerely hope he gets ostracised for whatever emerges and ends up in exile.

Carrying on his friendship with Epstein after his release suggests he considered the offence to be either of no consequence, or that he considered Epstein innocent.

Either way it shows a lacking of judgement at best and/or sheer stupidity and condoning the behaviour at worst.

"I know a few people who have ‘connections’ to the royals. One of them told me that Andrew had always aspired to have a billionaire lifestyle despite only having a millionaire budget. He has spent most of his working life concocting various business associations and nefarious trade ambassadorial roles to gain him access to the world’s wealthiest people and has exploited the hospitality that comes with that to the greatest extent possible. I don’t think there is any doubt at all that he’s been balls-deep (both literally and metaphorically) in all sorts of privileged nastiness, and I sincerely hope he gets ostracised for whatever emerges and ends up in exile. "

I feel the same way. Though my only Royal connections extend only to the Qatari's

"Carrying on his friendship with Epstein after his release suggests he considered the offence to be either of no consequence, or that he considered Epstein innocent.

Either way it shows a lacking of judgement at best and/or sheer stupidity and condoning the behaviour at worst."

Couldn't have said it better.

He was certainly a twat for posing for that photo

Without that she would not have a chance of getting anywhere with the accusations

London

"He was certainly a twat for posing for that photo

Without that she would not have a chance of getting anywhere with the accusations "

So you think he should have been more careful about leaving evidence rather than not sleeping with teenage girls who’d been coerced into have sex with rich businessmen?

"National disgrace?

"

Snorting, red head wife cheating, sex on the brain, disgrace?

I suspect that he will be the single male I bump into in the swingers club who asks "so, when does the fucking action start?"

I also suspect he will be the same single male who I bump into in the swingers club because "My wife? Does she know I'm here? Hell, no. I always turn in at 3am on Thursdays."

And that will be the same single male who nods towards a single female in the wingers club and comments that "you know, that blonde there, she's cheating on her husband. She is nothing but a Bitch."

"I blame his employer

"

Queen!

Pay cheque courtesy of Coutts.

Without that she would not have a chance of getting anywhere with the accusations

So you think he should have been more careful about leaving evidence rather than not sleeping with teenage girls who’d been coerced into have sex with rich businessmen? "

Did I say that? I said he was a twat for posing for that photo !

How do we or anyone else know what the girl was thinking at the time it’s only because in the USA the legal age limit is higher that anything was made of the photo

London

So you think he should have been more careful about leaving evidence rather than not sleeping with teenage girls who’d been coerced into have sex with rich businessmen?

Did I say that? I said he was a twat for posing for that photo !

How do we or anyone else know what the girl was thinking at the time it’s only because in the USA the legal age limit is higher that anything was made of the photo"

No, you didn’t say that, but the implication was that he would have got away with it if the photo didn’t exist. It’s nothing to do with whether she was ‘legal’ or not. She was 17 for fuck’s sake, and us such Andrew et al shouldn’t have been holding we like that, or having sex with her.

London

But then again, you’re a 59 year old man who has put 18 down as an acceptable age while editing the upper limit, and thus not just being lazy in terms or age preferences.

"But then again, you’re a 59 year old man who has put 18 down as an acceptable age while editing the upper limit, and thus not just being lazy in terms or age preferences. "

I don’t really care what you think

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Bet Edward is loving this. He was always the traditional family wally.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Appears to be an unpleasant person and potentially pretty thick too. Rumoured to be the Queen's favourite

He continued a very close relationship with someone who was apparently incredibly dangerous, who had connections with a large number of inappropriate younger women, as well as a mutual friend, Maxwell. Obviously intelligence that would be available to the state and indirectly to him, didn't influence him to discontinue his relationship with the guy, where they shared accommodation and travel.

He strikes me as potentially loathsome and abusive of his privileges - certainly not behaving in a style that is positive for the royal family. Obviously the public only gets the information that somehow gets to make it this arena: maybe we are fortunate. He's certainly cost us a lot of money and I don't perceive much, if any value, from him.

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

I guess we will never know, just as we will never know the truth from the Epstein sordid saga and business empire.

Even if he was with someone somewhere, what difference does it make, We are all being conned anyway. There's a festering sordid underground network working quite happily right under our very noses. The whole system is corrupt and complicit in covering up the evil acts. Power, money, greed run the world, we have no say.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

I know it may sound a bit simplistic, but in cases like Epstein and Wienstein, why don't the girls speak out or go to the police there and then, instead of waiting for years and decades to speak out?

"I know it may sound a bit simplistic, but in cases like Epstein and Wienstein, why don't the girls speak out or go to the police there and then, instead of waiting for years and decades to speak out? "

It's a very hard thing to do. Even for someone strong and confident in themselves. Many victims dont want all the attention that comes with it.. they just want it to be over.

Epstein, Weinstein and their ilk are VERY powerful, influential, manipulative people.

Grantham

"I know it may sound a bit simplistic, but in cases like Epstein and Wienstein, why don't the girls speak out or go to the police there and then, instead of waiting for years and decades to speak out?

It's a very hard thing to do. Even for someone strong and confident in themselves. Many victims dont want all the attention that comes with it.. they just want it to be over.

Epstein, Weinstein and their ilk are VERY powerful, influential, manipulative people."

Sooner or later, they will take the trail back and find the very first person it happened to.

Then the question will be directed at that person, to as "why didn't you speak out then?"

London

"

Sooner or later, they will take the trail back and find the very first person it happened to.

Then the question will be directed at that person, to as "why didn't you speak out then?" "

That makes no sense at all. Can you explain your thinking there?

"I know it may sound a bit simplistic, but in cases like Epstein and Wienstein, why don't the girls speak out or go to the police there and then, instead of waiting for years and decades to speak out?

Epstein, Weinstein and their ilk are VERY powerful, influential, manipulative people.

Then the question will be directed at that person, to as "why didn't you speak out then?" "

So it's that victims fault for not speaking out?

How about societies fault for breeding and nurturing such sick minds? That feel and act on abominable urges?

Societies fault for victim shaming culture?

Societies fault for sexual education? Consent? Ethics and morality?

Let alone the men who abuse their power by throwing money at the things they desire. Corrupting and controlling the less fortunate, more gullible and vulnerable people in life.

Grantham

Then the question will be directed at that person, to as "why didn't you speak out then?"

How about societies fault for breeding and nurturing such sick minds? That feel and act on abominable urges?

Let alone the men who abuse their power by throwing money at the things they desire. Corrupting and controlling the less fortunate, more gullible and vulnerable people in life. "

I haven't got any time for manipulating and controlling men. They are despicable and deserve all what's coming to them.

My point is simple. We have all these victims getting their due airtime, in and out of court, but if the first victim, or indeed any victim, had spoken out at the time, then there wouldn't have been any historical ambiguity such as we have now with Prince Andrew.

Let alone the men who abuse their power by throwing money at the things they desire. Corrupting and controlling the less fortunate, more gullible and vulnerable people in life.

I haven't got any time for manipulating and controlling men. They are despicable and deserve all what's coming to them.

My point is simple. We have all these victims getting their due airtime, in and out of court, but if the first victim, or indeed any victim, had spoken out at the time, then there wouldn't have been any historical ambiguity such as we have now with Prince Andrew. "

True. Only we're often talking about children and young adults.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"I know it may sound a bit simplistic, but in cases like Epstein and Wienstein, why don't the girls speak out or go to the police there and then, instead of waiting for years and decades to speak out? "

It is a pattern that repeats over and over, so ask yourself why.

One vulnerable, young individual, groomed to be a plaything, of rich people in powerful positions, persuaded to believe they are powerless in this equation.

In the eyes of the victim, this equation is not one of equals.

London

"My point is simple. We have all these victims getting their due airtime, in and out of court, but if the first victim, or indeed any victim, had spoken out at the time, then there wouldn't have been any historical ambiguity such as we have now with Prince Andrew. "

Again, more victim blaming. More misogyny. Have you any idea how inappropriate it is that you should state this? Firstly, ‘speaking out’ rarely stops things like this from happening. Men like this will brush that kind of thing off without thinking about it. It took 40 women to bring down Harvey Weinstein, 60 to bring down Bill Cosby, 17 women have class action lawsuits of sexual assault against Trump, and he is still President, how many reported Michael Jackson? Jimmy Saville? Also, these are young, venerable teenagers, who have been coerced into performing acts on wealthy muddled aged men. How do you expect them to deal with what has happened to them? Do you blame everything that occurred after the first girl who was violated to be her fault for not kicking off and bringing what had happened to her to the world’s attention? How would she even go about that? Please don’t fall into this trap. The fault lies squarely at the feet of the perpetrators, not their victims.

Grantham

"My point is simple. We have all these victims getting their due airtime, in and out of court, but if the first victim, or indeed any victim, had spoken out at the time, then there wouldn't have been any historical ambiguity such as we have now with Prince Andrew.

Again, more victim blaming. More misogyny. Have you any idea how inappropriate it is that you should state this? Firstly, ‘speaking out’ rarely stops things like this from happening. Men like this will brush that kind of thing off without thinking about it. It took 40 women to bring down Harvey Weinstein, 60 to bring down Bill Cosby, 17 women have class action lawsuits of sexual assault against Trump, and he is still President, how many reported Michael Jackson? Jimmy Saville? Also, these are young, venerable teenagers, who have been coerced into performing acts on wealthy muddled aged men. How do you expect them to deal with what has happened to them? Do you blame everything that occurred after the first girl who was violated to be her fault for not kicking off and bringing what had happened to her to the world’s attention? How would she even go about that? Please don’t fall into this trap. The fault lies squarely at the feet of the perpetrators, not their victims. "

No one is victim blaming. The Weinstien case is just coming to court. The jury now has to consider a lot of historical evidence, from as you put it, 40 women. It's going to be a lot harder to prove the case now.

Same with Prince Andrew. If he had done it, then he needs taking down. But proving it isn't going to be easy, and it's all too common for the perpetrators to hide behind the ambiguity that surrounds these cases.

London

So what exactly is your point? That these guys are (potentially) getting away with it because their victims didn’t speak up at the time? That is victim blaming right there.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Buckingham palace have now issued a strong denial that prince Andrew the duke of york ever had ten thousand men or women for that matter .

By *aydenMan  over a year ago

Grangemouth

"National disgrace?

"

Remember he was a RN pilot in the Falklands War in 1982 who flew heroically close to the bombed destroyers saving lives

London

"Remember he was a RN pilot in the Falklands War in 1982 who flew heroically close to the bombed destroyers saving lives"

Then that’s fine then.

Jimmy Savile raised millions for charity.

Jeffrey Epstein was a philanthropist.

I’m sure Bill Cosby’s friends spoke very highly of him.

By *aydenMan  over a year ago

Grangemouth

"Remember he was a RN pilot in the Falklands War in 1982 who flew heroically close to the bombed destroyers saving lives

Then that’s fine then.

I’m sure Bill Cosby’s friends spoke very highly of him. "

Mate your comparing apples to elephants, we don't know if he is a pedo, let justice do its course.

All I'm highlighting is to respect his herosim

By *retty GoodMan  over a year ago

Cardiff Bay

"Remember he was a RN pilot in the Falklands War in 1982 who flew heroically close to the bombed destroyers saving lives

Then that’s fine then.

I’m sure Bill Cosby’s friends spoke very highly of him. "

To be fair isn’t it innocent until proven guilty?

Admit it dosent look good for him and if he is involved with under age people I hope he dies but at this moment nothing is proven

London

Then that’s fine then.

Mate your comparing apples to elephants, we don't know if he is a pedo, let justice do its course.

All I'm highlighting is to respect his herosim"

I don’t think that there is any suggestion that he is a paedophile. The one woman to come forward that I’m aware of says that she was 17 at the time. Although what’s a year among friends? I really don’t give a fuck what he did during the Falkland War. It was his job. It doesn’t have any bearing on anything. I have no respect for a scrounging, arms dealing, in-bread who has used his privilege to self promote himself into the favour of some of the world’s richest and most despicable men.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Then that’s fine then.

Epstein did agree a plea deal in Florida to a much more minor charge, though sexually connected and served prison time. That suspicious deal has been opened and is under investigation, allowing the associated more serious crimes to gain fuller attention too. US states have their own age of consent law.

This was a man with many abodes, including his private island, with his own plane that moved people around. Such a network, plus other people also involved, disconnects and helps shield such groups from the world than most people are within. Younger people without their power don't stand much potential to assert themselves whilst subsimed inside such environments.

To be fair isn’t it innocent until proven guilty?

Admit it dosent look good for him and if he is involved with under age people I hope he dies but at this moment nothing is proven"

Without doubt he has been up to no good. Let's see if it gets brushed under the carpet

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

Randy Andy may have some more flak coming his way. As the FBI have e-mails and security video's now. Recovered from Epstiens island.

» Add a new message to this topic