FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Will brexit happen on the 31st oct?

Will brexit happen on the 31st oct?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you predict? I think they will remain and boris will resign. I will have the haribos ready

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

People will be out dressed up as ghouls and goblins?

"People will be out dressed up as ghouls and goblins?"
Yes they will and boris too lol.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

The queen will have boris's head spiked on the railings of buck palace, and use his entrails as decoration around the front door...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can’t see us leaving on the 31st.

We won’t be leaving with no deal.

Either Boris gets a deal and it gets through Parliament or we get a long extension from the EU and a coalition government after the GE gets a deal and puts it back to the people to decide.

To be fair all bets are off anyway it’s uncharted waters and utter chaos.

Bristol East

Johnson needs to put something on the table after Oct 17.

Let's assume it gets voted down.

Parliament passes a no-confidence motion tabled by Corbyn.

Parliament appoints a caretaker PM to:

a) request an extension from the EU

b) assuming that is granted, ask Parliament to call a General Election.

A long way of saying we will still be in the EU on Nov 1 and at the start of an election campaign.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Johnson needs to put something on the table after Oct 17.

Let's assume it gets voted down.

Parliament passes a no-confidence motion tabled by Corbyn.

Parliament appoints a caretaker PM to:

a) request an extension from the EU

b) assuming that is granted, ask Parliament to call a General Election.

A long way of saying we will still be in the EU on Nov 1 and at the start of an election campaign.

"

Only one problem with your prediction they wouldn't be able to agree on a caretaker PM.

Bristol East

Mr Bercow is looking for a job.

Who else feels like that date is the anti climax of brexit that everything have led up to that day and after everything stops?

Bristol East

March 29 all over again.

More millions of £s wasted.

near ipswich

"Mr Bercow is looking for a job.

"

He should do as it was his actions in january that inflamed all these problems.He was the one that broke with precedent over the grieve amendment and opened the way for others to try and get round what is normal procedure.Quote im not in the business of invoking precedence.If we were guided only by precedence nothing would ever change.He is a bloody disgrace and should take his fair share of the blame for what has happened after.

"Who else feels like that date is the anti climax of brexit that everything have led up to that day and after everything stops? "

Dude even the Brexit party thinks we’ll have another extension and we won’t leave on the 31st..

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm still thinking that it's possibly too close to call, largely due to having such a dangerous and motivated PM, who would do almost anything to hit that target. It's almost no time at all that's left. But for his moral deficits and overdrive of suspicion against him, I'd wager for the delay.

He should do as it was his actions in january that inflamed all these problems.He was the one that broke with precedent over the grieve amendment and opened the way for others to try and get round what is normal procedure.Quote im not in the business of invoking precedence.If we were guided only by precedence nothing would ever change.He is a bloody disgrace and should take his fair share of the blame for what has happened after. "

Absolute codswallop - he is looking after our democratic parliament for the long term while many want to tear it down with no thought beyond the next GE.

near ipswich

He should do as it was his actions in january that inflamed all these problems.He was the one that broke with precedent over the grieve amendment and opened the way for others to try and get round what is normal procedure.Quote im not in the business of invoking precedence.If we were guided only by precedence nothing would ever change.He is a bloody disgrace and should take his fair share of the blame for what has happened after.

Absolute codswallop - he is looking after our democratic parliament for the long term while many want to tear it down with no thought beyond the next GE. "

Well mate you have your views and i have mine, tell me why he was advised against it by the commons clerk and still went ahead?Because unlike boris nobody from the public could bring a court case against him as it is parliamentary business.He started all the underhand shenanigans and after that they all think they can bend the rules.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I think there is a high probability that we will be out without a deal on 31/10.

My reasoning is de Pfeffel will engineer our leaving without breaking the law in this way:

1. He will present a deal worse than the maybots to parliament thus avoiding having to write and sign the letter required by the Benn Bill.

2. Parliament will reject the deal.

3. de Pfeffel will resign demanding that the Tories as the largest party exercise their right to attempt to form a government. (I believe they have 2 weeks to do this in and by the time those 2 weeks have run out we will be out of the EU by default.

I hope I am wrong but I believe that this has been Boshit and the hardline Tory brexiteers fallback position since before proroguing Parliament.

near ipswich

"I think there is a high probability that we will be out without a deal on 31/10.

My reasoning is de Pfeffel will engineer our leaving without breaking the law in this way:

1. He will present a deal worse than the maybots to parliament thus avoiding having to write and sign the letter required by the Benn Bill.

3. de Pfeffel will resign demanding that the Tories as the largest party exercise their right to attempt to form a government. (I believe they have 2 weeks to do this in and by the time those 2 weeks have run out we will be out of the EU by default.

I hope I am wrong but I believe that this has been Boshit and the hardline Tory brexiteers fallback position since before proroguing Parliament."

I never thought of that but sounds credible.i thought he might have got his mate donald to make a call and get one of the eastern eu countries to not agree to an extension.

I think we will leave the EU on 31 Oct 2019.

Boris will be Prime Minister and will continue to be Prime Minister.

He will suddenly stop gauding his opposition for a general election. Instead he will buckle down to bringing about the great revolution in democracy, parliament and government which this country is apparently needing. Thereby, he will rearrange things so that it is impossible for him to be put out of power.

He will be in charge for a long time.

Over a period of time, the UK will become an isolated, independent country similar to how East Germany used to be.

"What do you predict? I think they will remain and boris will resign. I will have the haribos ready "

I’ve said since day 1 Brexit won’t happen. Stick by it.

By *ky19Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Relax. Boris is really a remainer riding inside a Leave trojan horse. This is surely to hoover up 'Leave' votes, taking them away from anyone serious about getting free. Then once the trojan horse is safely inside the leave camp, a door will open and out will come blustering Boris.

*splutter splutter bluuurgh* "The right thing to do is to call a second referendum Mr/Mrs speaker"*splutter*

No-one's afraid of a second referendum, even though it is, to call it what it is, cheating.

On behalf of our powers-that-shouldn't-be who didn't get their way first time round. This is the old tried and trusted tactic they used in Ireland.

Another leave vote would be a disaster, so they really will do everything possible to ensure the 'official' result turns out remain.

It's very important for everyone, but especially leavers to bring your own thick black pen to the voting booth and not to use the shit pencil they provide, in order to make it absolutely clear beyond doubt what your vote is.

That's not getting into recounts and extra ballot boxes turning up which tip a leave result into a remain one, the notorious postal votes, first introduced to help Mr Blair keep his seat in 2005, students voting twice at both addresses, having been told ad nauseum Remain from lecturers at EU funded universities.

Meanwhile, how many more threads will we get trying to badmouth Leave and blame all and sundry on 'brexit'?

For some levity, Richard D Hall, the same guy who made those really good Madeleine films, had this to say; (Not to be confused with American comedian Rich Hall, although he has done comedy himself)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkelSLKnumE

(1:45 sec) The text at the start isn't mine.

By *ky19Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Oh sorry I think the question was will we leave on Oct 31st?

No. We won't leave at all actually. Unfortunately once you join the mafia you can never leave.

There's a small chance we will leave with a shot deal, which amounts to remaining but without the perks. It would probably be better to just remain and not have the pretence of having 'left' in any way.

Leaving doesn't have to mean no contact or arrangement with any way, but it does have to mean the EU don't have power over us.

It also means they get their hands completely off our military! Having voted leave, there is no way we can allow them to absorb us into their EU army then allow them to sic our own army on us anytime people finally decide we've had enough.

No EU superstate for us and no Euro either. We'll stick with our pounds, even though they've been redesigned to look like a Euro on purpose.

And no more EU gravy train for our MPs and other establishment stooges. We can then vote them out in an election, while we still can have elections. I think we're getting closer to hitting the nail on the head here.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

It also means they get their hands completely off our military! Having voted leave, there is no way we can allow them to absorb us into their EU army then allow them to sic our own army on us anytime people finally decide we've had enough.

No EU superstate for us and no Euro either. We'll stick with our pounds, even though they've been redesigned to look like a Euro on purpose.

"

We have an opt out on any 'EU' army (as do all member states) and on the Euro.

Why do Brexiteers not care about facts?

"

We have an opt out on any 'EU' army (as do all member states) and on the Euro.

Why do Brexiteers not care about facts? "

Because they have been fooled and no matter how often you point them in the right direction they refuse to believe or accept the facts because in doing so they have to admit they were fooled into believing different.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"Relax. Boris is really a remainer riding inside a Leave trojan horse. This is surely to hoover up 'Leave' votes, taking them away from anyone serious about getting free. Then once the trojan horse is safely inside the leave camp, a door will open and out will come blustering Boris.

*splutter splutter bluuurgh* "The right thing to do is to call a second referendum Mr/Mrs speaker"*splutter*

No-one's afraid of a second referendum, even though it is, to call it what it is, cheating.

On behalf of our powers-that-shouldn't-be who didn't get their way first time round. This is the old tried and trusted tactic they used in Ireland.

Another leave vote would be a disaster, so they really will do everything possible to ensure the 'official' result turns out remain.

It's very important for everyone, but especially leavers to bring your own thick black pen to the voting booth and not to use the shit pencil they provide, in order to make it absolutely clear beyond doubt what your vote is.

That's not getting into recounts and extra ballot boxes turning up which tip a leave result into a remain one, the notorious postal votes, first introduced to help Mr Blair keep his seat in 2005, students voting twice at both addresses, having been told ad nauseum Remain from lecturers at EU funded universities.

Meanwhile, how many more threads will we get trying to badmouth Leave and blame all and sundry on 'brexit'?

For some levity, Richard D Hall, the same guy who made those really good Madeleine films, had this to say; (Not to be confused with American comedian Rich Hall, although he has done comedy himself)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkelSLKnumE

(1:45 sec) The text at the start isn't mine."

Tin-foil hat time.

You can vote for anything. It doesn't mean it can be accomplished in a credible manner.

Q: Do you want to pay no tax bit retain exactly the same public services?

A: Yes. Just get on with it. We voted for it.

Absurd.

West London

"What do you predict? I think they will remain and boris will resign. I will have the haribos ready "

They will try another cunning plan which ignores the conventions that allow our democracy to function.

The Supreme Court will have to step in again.

This isn't even about Brexit anymore. It's not even about the survival of the Conservative party. It's about Johnson staying in power.

The conspiracy option is Cummings wanting to read down the system so that one can be installed that "gets things done". Political checks and balances don't allow that of course...

"People will be out dressed up as ghouls and goblins?"

Witch people?

Bristol East

Corbyn, Swinson and Blackford will decapitate Johnson when the time is right. He is on borrowed time.

"Corbyn, Swinson and Blackford will decapitate Johnson when the time is right. He is on borrowed time."

In a metaphorical way yes he’s a dead man walking if only he would fall on his sword . I of course don’t want him to get stabbed..Incase people get confused.

"Corbyn, Swinson and Blackford will decapitate Johnson when the time is right. He is on borrowed time.

In a metaphorical way yes he’s a dead man walking if only he would fall on his sword . I of course don’t want him to get stabbed..Incase people get confused."

He is like a bloody weeble though....he wobbles but he doesnt fall down! One for the more mature readers out there

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I think there is a high probability that we will be out without a deal on 31/10.

I hope I am wrong but I believe that this has been Boshit and the hardline Tory brexiteers fallback position since before proroguing Parliament."

I think you are 100% right,this is rare we agree

".

Leaving doesn't have to mean no contact or arrangement with any way, but it does have to mean the EU don't have power over us.

It also means they get their hands completely off our military!

Having voted leave, there is no way we can allow them to absorb us into their EU army then allow them to sic our own army on us anytime people finally decide we've had enough.

"

The UK could not be “forced” to participate in EU military policies even if we stay in the EU.

When will this fact ever sink in?

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 28/09/19 15:46:00]

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

".

Having voted leave, there is no way we can allow them to absorb us into their EU army then allow them to sic our own army on us anytime people finally decide we've had enough.

The UK could not be “forced” to participate in EU military policies even if we stay in the EU.

When will this fact ever sink in? "

It won’t ... Ever

Cognitive bias has become so entrenched that anything and everything that many Brexiters want to believe to be true is pathologically copies and shared across social media.

On our local town Facebook page this morning, a dozen or so Brexiters have been wanking each other off furiously agreeing with each other about the EU banning General Elections as soon as the dreaded Lisbon Treaty gets enacted. Others who tried to offer up some semblance of the truth were immediately targeted and rounded on as being unpatriotic, idiot, immigrant loving lefty traitors.

Then you had Brexiters turning on each other and accusing each other of really being Remainers because they either didn’t like Boris Johnson, or they wanted to leave with a deal.

Yes we out 31.10.2019

Boris said it

Put boris in peaches..

".

When will this fact ever sink in?

It won’t ... Ever

Cognitive bias has become so entrenched that anything and everything that many Brexiters want to believe to be true is pathologically copies and shared across social media.

On our local town Facebook page this morning, a dozen or so Brexiters have been wanking each other off furiously agreeing with each other about the EU banning General Elections as soon as the dreaded Lisbon Treaty gets enacted. Others who tried to offer up some semblance of the truth were immediately targeted and rounded on as being unpatriotic, idiot, immigrant loving lefty traitors.

Then you had Brexiters turning on each other and accusing each other of really being Remainers because they either didn’t like Boris Johnson, or they wanted to leave with a deal."

And people wonder why some brand leavers thick and stupid

I will use this as a countdown thread so we can see who is right on the day, it is 4 weeks left

West London

"Yes we out 31.10.2019

Boris said it "

Boris is a liar.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-lies-conservative-leader-candidate-list-times-banana-brexit-bus-a8929076.html

"Yes we out 31.10.2019

Boris said it

Boris is a liar.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-lies-conservative-leader-candidate-list-times-banana-brexit-bus-a8929076.html"

I assume the person was being ironic

Yep we will be out and it will be like an Allo Allo farce. We Brits are great at it

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

We will fight for our rites to party....on 31st ...bring it on big boy Boris...kick tusk and wanker in the gonads

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"I will use this as a countdown thread so we can see who is right on the day, it is 4 weeks left "

You can stop the countdown now. Johnson has told a court in Scotland that he will send the letter asking for an extension if no deal has been agreed by 19 October. As we all know that no deal will be agreed by then it's pretty much "Game Over" for "no deal" BREXIT this year.

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"I will use this as a countdown thread so we can see who is right on the day, it is 4 weeks left

You can stop the countdown now. Johnson has told a court in Scotland that he will send the letter asking for an extension if no deal has been agreed by 19 October. As we all know that no deal will be agreed by then it's pretty much "Game Over" for "no deal" BREXIT this year.

"

Im not so sure.

One of boris johnstones front bench ministers (sorry can't recall his name) was speaking this morning in ragards to internet security but then was asked about brexit and he insisted they the goverment will be leaving in a no deal on 31st if a deal isnt struck.

He then said they would follow the law and not break any rules but went on to say hes not at liberty to say how they will do this because they dont want to give those opposed the brexit any chance of countering the move they will make.

Was all very cryptic but sneaky arse Johnstone seems to have something up his sleeve.

West London

"Yes we out 31.10.2019

Boris said it

Boris is a liar.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-lies-conservative-leader-candidate-list-times-banana-brexit-bus-a8929076.html

I assume the person was being ironic "

Perhaps you are correct. In that case I would apologise.

The problem is that I just can't tell anymore

Widnes

"I will use this as a countdown thread so we can see who is right on the day, it is 4 weeks left

Im not so sure.

One of boris johnstones front bench ministers (sorry can't recall his name) was speaking this morning in ragards to internet security but then was asked about brexit and he insisted they the goverment will be leaving in a no deal on 31st if a deal isnt struck.

He then said they would follow the law and not break any rules but went on to say hes not at liberty to say how they will do this because they dont want to give those opposed the brexit any chance of countering the move they will make.

Was all very cryptic but sneaky arse Johnstone seems to have something up his sleeve."

I think it's all flimflam and spin. Johnson wants to position himself as the people's man battling against the forces of the establishment, parliament and the elite.

Bristol East

"

Was all very cryptic but sneaky arse Johnstone seems to have something up his sleeve."

He'll forget to put a stamp on the letter.

Im not so sure.

Was all very cryptic but sneaky arse Johnstone seems to have something up his sleeve.

I think it's all flimflam and spin. Johnson wants to position himself as the people's man battling against the forces of the establishment, parliament and the elite.

"

That is right, just as as I thought it seems they wont be leaving on that as boris wants an extension, he doesnt really want to leave

It is now 3 weeks left

"It is now 3 weeks left "

Trick or treat ? and what effigies will be on the bonfire come nov 5th.

"It is now 3 weeks left

Trick or treat ? and what effigies will be on the bonfire come nov 5th. "

I think a trick, you? I reckon there was a underlying reason why they choose that date, yes a good bonfire display too

"It is now 3 weeks left

Trick or treat ? and what effigies will be on the bonfire come nov 5th. I think a trick, you? I reckon there was a underlying reason why they choose that date, yes a good bonfire display too "

A treat for remain and whatever happens leave feel they’ve been tricked.

Boris won't get a deal because there is no deal to be had, he'll reluctantly except to hand the letter in and then one of the 27 will object forcing the UK out on no deal terms.

No idea which one, probably the one that's been bunged by Boris

"It is now 3 weeks left

Trick or treat ? and what effigies will be on the bonfire come nov 5th. "

Anybody burning anything other than guy Fawkes will be condemned as a hate And arrested under the hate crime laws

By *an For YouMan  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

No

[Removed by poster at 11/10/19 22:21:13]

"It is now 3 weeks left

Trick or treat ? and what effigies will be on the bonfire come nov 5th. I think a trick, you? I reckon there was a underlying reason why they choose that date, yes a good bonfire display too

A treat for remain and whatever happens leave feel they’ve been tricked.

"

That is right, it will be a win for the remainers

By *laytimenowMan  over a year ago

Essex

A deal will be done on the 31st if October. No need to worry

A No deal Brexit is not on the cards, Boris has just revealed to

All concerned , he is just spinning the yarn so the Hard brexshitters dont get wind of it ,

So a soft remain will be pushed through.

By *an For YouMan  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

"A deal will be done on the 31st if October. No need to worry

All concerned , he is just spinning the yarn so the Hard brexshitters dont get wind of it ,

So a soft remain will be pushed through."

You mean a soft Brexit

Widnes

So a soft remain will be pushed through."

I still think not so. The only deal that works for the EU is a deal that will leave Northern Ireland in the EUs Custom Union and and large parts of the Single Market and, unless we're talking about throwing Northern Ireland under the BREXIT bus, by implication the rest of the UK also. Unfortunately any deal, other than Remaining a full member of the EU, that keeps some or all of the UK in the customs union and the single market leaves us with less sovereignty and control than we currently have so would be unacceptable.

If any deal is done it will be a sham deal.

I still think not so. The only deal that works for the EU is a deal that will leave Northern Ireland in the EUs Custom Union and and large parts of the Single Market and, unless we're talking about throwing Northern Ireland under the BREXIT bus, by implication the rest of the UK also. Unfortunately any deal, other than Remaining a full member of the EU, that keeps some or all of the UK in the customs union and the single market leaves us with less sovereignty and control than we currently have so would be unacceptable.

"

All of which we knew before the referendum.

Widnes

All of which we knew before the referendum."

Some may have known, others may not. However I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that a large amount of those that voted Leave, and definitely more than 2 in every 50, voted Leave because they believed the Leave campaign when they said that not only would we 'take back control' of our borders and sovereignty but that we would also get a trade deal at least as good, 'with exactly the same benefits' or better, with the EU as we currently had.

It's now become clear that non of that is likely or even possible.

Bristol East

"The only deal that works for the EU is a deal that will leave Northern Ireland in the EUs Custom Union and and large parts of the Single Market and, unless we're talking about throwing Northern Ireland under the BREXIT bus, by implication the rest of the UK also.

"

If the people of Northern Ireland want to live in a halfway house, that should be up to the people of the Northern Ireland.

We know it's not what they want - a majority voted to stay in the EU.

But it may be more acceptable than the economic and political isolation that the English seem so keen on.

It is now 2 weeks left

It is now 5 days left

It is now 4 days left

Is it just me or have you also noticed how quite it have gotten from the brecit camp, do they really still think it will happen?

Bristol East

They've gone off to sulk

Brexit will still happen I'm sure, when is a different question

near ipswich

"Is it just me or have you also noticed how quite it have gotten from the brecit camp, do they really still think it will happen? "
Its gone quiet mate because nothings happened but it will happen however much you wish it wont.

We aren’t leaving on the 31st it’s official.

Extension has been granted until 31st January.

Over to mr do or die ..

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

It's Zeno's brexit paradox. In order to reach brexit, you first have to get halfway to brexit. Then you have to cover half of the remaining distance to brexit. Then you are still not at brexit, there is a remainder before reaching brexit, but first you have to do half of this remainder before you can start upon the remainder of the remainder of the remainder...

There are an infinite number of steps to reach brexit, and the nearer you get, the closer it seems... there are still an infinite number of steps.

(Zeno of Elea, 490-420 BC, musing upon the practicalities of brexit)

near ipswich

I expect the tories will back the lib/dem snp bill tomorrow for a dec 12th election when theirs get defeated today.Poor old labour thrown under the bus by the other opposition parties the death knell is tolling for corbyn.

"I expect the tories will back the lib/dem snp bill tomorrow for a dec 12th election when theirs get defeated today.Poor old labour thrown under the bus by the other opposition parties the death knell is tolling for corbyn. "

Wow thats your idea of a positive outcome? Clutching at straws comes to mind!

"They've gone off to sulk

"

Yes they have lol.

As trust in Boris is now dwindling the Brexit party will be out to carve up the conservatives and labour.

More stalemate ahead with the Lib Dem’s and Brexit party taking seats of both labour and conservatives.

The conservatives wont get a majority and it’s back to square one.

One day the penny will drop that compromise is the only option.

"Is it just me or have you also noticed how quite it have gotten from the brecit camp, do they really still think it will happen? Its gone quiet mate because nothings happened but it will happen however much you wish it wont."
We will see what will happen on the day.

"We aren’t leaving on the 31st it’s official.

Extension has been granted until 31st January.

Over to mr do or die .. "

That is right, it will be an extension

near ipswich

"I expect the tories will back the lib/dem snp bill tomorrow for a dec 12th election when theirs get defeated today.Poor old labour thrown under the bus by the other opposition parties the death knell is tolling for corbyn.

Wow thats your idea of a positive outcome? Clutching at straws comes to mind! "

Anything is positive compared to the impasse we have at the moment.

I seriously doubt labour will vote for an election on the 12 th December ...

The Lib Dem 9th December bill can apparently be amended and a second referendum could be added to it among things.

Will Boris Beware Lib Dem’s bearing gifts ,especially at crimbo ...

near ipswich

"I seriously doubt labour will vote for an election on the 12 th December ...

The Lib Dem 9th December bill can apparently be amended and a second referendum could be added to it among things.

Will Boris Beware Lib Dem’s bearing gifts ,especially at crimbo ... "

Of course they wont they will get slaughtered in the election and i think they like you find it very funny nothing can get done and business is suffering along with the rest of the country.

Beware Greeks bearing gifts is what Cummings is whispering in the ear of Bojo right now...

Bristol East

[Removed by poster at 28/10/19 14:10:15]

Bristol East

“So we are getting ready to come out on October the 31st. Come what may?. Do or die. Come what may.”

chuckle, chuckle

Bristol East

"

One day the penny will drop that compromise is the only option."

It's not in their nature. And one of the reasons their performance in Europe is so rubbish.

"We will fight for our rites to party....on 31st ...bring it on big boy Boris...kick tusk and wanker in the gonads "

By *rincess and her FrogCouple  over a year ago

congleton

As it’s been postponed to January 2020 I’ll say no it won’t happen

"As it’s been postponed to January 2020 I’ll say no it won’t happen"
That is right

Bristol East

"I looked him in the eye - I've known him for 20 odd years - and said Boris, if you become Prime Minister, do you give me your word we leave on the 31st of October, come hell or high water?

"And he said: 'Look Mark, we've got to leave, otherwise the Tory Party is finished. We're leaving'.

"That swung it for me."

- Mark Francois, Conservative MP

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"

"I looked him in the eye - I've known him for 20 odd years - and said Boris, if you become Prime Minister, do you give me your word we leave on the 31st of October, come hell or high water?

"And he said: 'Look Mark, we've got to leave, otherwise the Tory Party is finished. We're leaving'.

"That swung it for me."

- Mark Francois, Conservative MP

"

Boris is gambling with the heart of the conservative party, He's desperate for an election on a man of the people populist platform, He's hoping to pick up the disaffected labour vote and hope this offsets any losses to the brexit corporation and the Lib-dems. He's gonna go full trump. Bullingdon boy is going to play man of the people. Expect lots of bacon sandwiches and pints ahead.

The torys will be ruthless if it doesn't pay off, The Dup will double their fee if he needs them

It is one day left

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"It is one day left "

A boris johnson promise comes with shorter shelf than a litre of milk

moston

1 hr 45 mins till de Pfeffel will be throwing himself dead into a ditch...

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

"1 hr 45 mins till de Pfeffel will be throwing himself dead into a ditch..."
. Crikey doesn't time fly by fast ,, where did that 45 minutes go ? Only one hour left now

"1 hr 45 mins till de Pfeffel will be throwing himself dead into a ditch..."

Hurah!!!

moston

Over an hour since midnight and still no announcement of de Pfeffel's body turning up in a ditch...

Could he have lied again?

Anyway I hear if he and the Tories are reelected they intend to undo the last 9 years of austerity.

I can just see the billboards:

Vote Conservative to roll back Tory cuts...

Or will it be:

Vote Tory to repair and rebuild the country after 10 years of Conservative cuts!

Maybe they will just go with:

Boris the man you can trust!

Gillette, the best a voter can get

Or

Probably the best PM in the world

Or

8 out of 10 cats prefer Boris

Can't think of any more

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

Vote for The Conservative and Unionist Party ,,, to get a border down the Irish Sea ,,,,,,,, ( which should eliminate a coalition of chaos between the tories and the DUP ) ,,,,,,,,, or ,,,,,,, they could try ,,,, " strong and stable "

Today it is the big day, will brexit happen and will be a trick for the brexiters or a treat for the remainers? I say it wont happen

Bristol East

When the going gets tough, the tough get, um, er, well . . . oh, look, over there, a dead cat!

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Well the daily mail has got rid of that countdown to brexit sign in their articles, they must feel pretty stupid.

Well well what did I say. I was right and I see that the brexiters have gone really quite lol there will be an extension to 31st jan, lets see if it will or not happen till then

Bristol East

Has the country exploded yet?

© Mark Francois MP

moston

I suppose we should really wait until 2301 to be sure that de Pfeffel has not found a wonderful wheeze to push us out of the EU door and fulfill his promise to his 100,000 or so English Tory brexiteer majority.

Just remember this little fact, de Pfeffel claims his right to govern is legitimate but parliament is frustrating the will of the British people by opposing him. He occupies No 10 because approximately 1 in 500,000 of the English population picked him to lead the Tories.

So who gets the vote for Real Leave ?

Nigel or Boris ?

Farage wants No deal which is propa Brexit .

Johnson got a deal which is

Not Brexit but Hard Remain .

How will the brexiterrs deal with this qurstion ?

Will you be honest & true to Brexit & vote Nigel ( with no guarentee of winning)

Or do.you vote Boris & His deal

( which is not really Brexit )

Trying to keep labour or the Libs out ?

Difficult decisions.

I think NO we won't be leaving on Halloween

» Add a new message to this topic