FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > The real reasons why we want Brexit and we feel superior

The real reasons why we want Brexit and we feel superior

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We won the War.

America put man on the moon.

Ann Frank was a heroine with a very English sounding name.

Herbie is a cutesy motor car.

Our entire Monarchy is British born and British bred.

There is nothing more English than the English stonehenge.

The 3 lions are native animals.

The red cross on a white background of the England flag IS England. End of.

Cleopatras Needle is and English icon.

Rule Britannia!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And dont forget St George was a turk

"And dont forget St George was a turk "

No he wasn't.

He was Cappadocian.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Ffs this is sad lol

"Ffs this is sad lol"

Thankyou. Can I remove my tongue from my cheek yet?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"We won the War.

Rule Britannia!"

Sarcasm the highest form of wit but the lowest form of intelligence,a British saying

[Removed by poster at 24/10/19 22:41:14]

"Sarcasm the highest form of wit but the lowest form of intelligence,a British saying"

You got that the wrong way round

"And dont forget St George was a turk

No he wasn't.

He was Cappadocian."

I rest my case m’lud

"We won the War.

Rule Britannia!Sarcasm the highest form of wit but the lowest form of intelligence,a British saying"

Actually

" Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit., but the highest

form of Inteligence "

Penned by Oscar Wilde an Irishman .

By *an For YouMan  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

We don’t need to feel superior; we are superior - duh.

The British Empire.

The internet

Roast Beef

Concorde

Margaret Thatcher

Fawlty Towers

As opposed to; Citroen 2cv. VW Beetle, the Maginot line, andouilette/chitterlings , Donald Trump, Venezuela , Swiss traffic laws

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"We won the War.

Rule Britannia!Sarcasm the highest form of wit but the lowest form of intelligence,a British saying"

Aw bless I wonder if you get the irony of your post x

"We won the War.

Rule Britannia!

Sarcasm the highest form of wit but the lowest form of intelligence,a British saying

Aw bless I wonder if you get the irony of your post x

"

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"We won the War.

Rule Britannia!"

you forgot Blue passports come on Blue passports were what it was all about ....... wasnt it ?

First of all britain didnt win the war it was a world effort, if anyone it was russia who won it the most and secondly brexit was a vote for a misguided nostalgia when britain was a empire

thornaby

"First of all britain didnt win the war it was a world effort, if anyone it was russia who won it the most and secondly brexit was a vote for a misguided nostalgia when britain was a empire "
how did your home country Sweden do in the war and do you have a misguided nostalgia for the Viking empire lol

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"And dont forget St George was a turk "

And that the 3 lions on an English shirt are actually the 3 leopards that represent the house of Plantagenet, which is French.

"First of all britain didnt win the war it was a world effort, if anyone it was russia who won it the most and secondly brexit was a vote for a misguided nostalgia when britain was a empire how did your home country Sweden do in the war and do you have a misguided nostalgia for the Viking empire lol"
We did really good in the war and kept being neutral throughout, we supplied iron to germany during the war which was a very valuable source back then and no but the vikings did a really good job.

belfast/holywood

"First of all britain didnt win the war it was a world effort, if anyone it was russia who won it the most and secondly brexit was a vote for a misguided nostalgia when britain was a empire how did your home country Sweden do in the war and do you have a misguided nostalgia for the Viking empire lolWe did really good in the war and kept being neutral throughout, we supplied iron to germany during the war which was a very valuable source back then and no but the vikings did a really good job."

You were neutral yet you supplied Germany with vital resources ?. So swedes were collaborators ?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Sarcasm the highest form of wit but the lowest form of intelligence,a British saying

You got that the wrong way round"

No I did not

thornaby

"First of all britain didnt win the war it was a world effort, if anyone it was russia who won it the most and secondly brexit was a vote for a misguided nostalgia when britain was a empire how did your home country Sweden do in the war and do you have a misguided nostalgia for the Viking empire lolWe did really good in the war and kept being neutral throughout, we supplied iron to germany during the war which was a very valuable source back then and no but the vikings did a really good job."
so while ppl were dying Sweden made money and that makes you a proud Swede then bless ya cotton socks lol

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"Sarcasm the highest form of wit but the lowest form of intelligence,a British saying

You got that the wrong way round"

yes I was thinking that too lol

You got that the wrong way roundNo I did not"

Will someone take that shovel off Emma

"First of all britain didnt win the war it was a world effort, if anyone it was russia who won it the most and secondly brexit was a vote for a misguided nostalgia when britain was a empire how did your home country Sweden do in the war and do you have a misguided nostalgia for the Viking empire lolWe did really good in the war and kept being neutral throughout, we supplied iron to germany during the war which was a very valuable source back then and no but the vikings did a really good job.

You were neutral yet you supplied Germany with vital resources ?. So swedes were collaborators ?"

Yes they did, they used their neutralism to covered up its collaboration with germany.

"First of all britain didnt win the war it was a world effort, if anyone it was russia who won it the most and secondly brexit was a vote for a misguided nostalgia when britain was a empire how did your home country Sweden do in the war and do you have a misguided nostalgia for the Viking empire lolWe did really good in the war and kept being neutral throughout, we supplied iron to germany during the war which was a very valuable source back then and no but the vikings did a really good job.

You were neutral yet you supplied Germany with vital resources ?. So swedes were collaborators ?Yes they did, they used their neutralism to covered up its collaboration with germany."

I thought they supplied us with ball bearings too - bloody swedes, making good money and keeping everyone safe at home while hundreds of thousands died around them - not such a stupid idea really

By *avagliamMan  over a year ago

London

Small cock complex is a normal reason to feel superior.

By *ingdong11Man  over a year ago

southampton

So your country was neutral but supplied iron to a bunch of murdering racists? and you think thats a good thing?

Brexit has got fuck all to do with looking back at the empire through rose tinted glasses........... you dont half come out with some utter tripe!

Yes you did.

So your country was neutral but supplied iron to a bunch of murdering racists? and you think thats a good thing?

Brexit has got fuck all to do with looking back at the empire through rose tinted glasses........... you dont half come out with some utter tripe!"

No I didnt say that I said it was a good job what the vikings did.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

You got that the wrong way roundNo I did not

Yes you did. "

I'm sure of it

London

You got it wrong, you naughty brexiteer

thornaby

Brexit has got fuck all to do with looking back at the empire through rose tinted glasses........... you dont half come out with some utter tripe!No I didnt say that I said it was a good job what the vikings did."

what job did they do then lol

You got it wrong, you naughty brexiteer "

But will she admit she was wrong? This is something some leave voters find difficult to do

And that the 3 lions on an English shirt are actually the 3 leopards that represent the house of Plantagenet, which is French.

"

And St Patrick was English what's that got to do with Brexit?

And St Patrick was English what's that got to do with Brexit? "

And Nelson Mandela is English so I think we should free him.

Sorry thought this was about apartheid not Brexit...

Wait. Gotta find my jackboots....

Brexit has got fuck all to do with looking back at the empire through rose tinted glasses........... you dont half come out with some utter tripe!No I didnt say that I said it was a good job what the vikings did. what job did they do then lol"

They did alot of discovering and also discovered america before columbus did.

Brexit has got fuck all to do with looking back at the empire through rose tinted glasses........... you dont half come out with some utter tripe!No I didnt say that I said it was a good job what the vikings did. what job did they do then lolThey did alot of discovering and also discovered america before columbus did."

Most people when they met the Vikings discovered a Viking axe in their back and their wives r@ped and their children enslaved.Apart from all that it was all about discovery...

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

And St Patrick was English what's that got to do with Brexit? "

Actually he was Welsh.

Neither has anything to do with BREXIT per se except that they are both common misconception.

"We won the War.

Rule Britannia!"

Residents of Breda - a city that was liberated by the 1st Polish Armored Division of General Stanislaw Maczek from the German occupation 75 years ago - applauded the last remaining soldiers of this division on Saturday . Veterans crossed the streets of Breda on historic military vehicles.

UK did not win the war alone.

London

"Brexit = royaly fucked = who was stupid enough to believe that shit = idiots! "

17.4 millions sort of believe in it... Definitely 15.4 million now, after two million of the 17.4 died in the past 3+ years... At the same time, 16.1 million didn't believe in brexit and 2 million new voters are added since July 2016. In essence, Brexit wouldn't stand a chance of winning today if there is a second referendum.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

so how come you think no remainers have died and everyone who can vote now will vote remain? pretty sure areas with a big leave vote the youngsyers in those areas will vote same way as there parents voted or do you think remain have terrified them all to vote remain reakon it would be the same percentage either way.and if you think peeps would vote again on a vote they already won your deluded.myself if anything the chaos and the feet stamping of the last three years has been amusing long may it continue

London

"so how come you think no remainers have died and everyone who can vote now will vote remain? pretty sure areas with a big leave vote the youngsyers in those areas will vote same way as there parents voted or do you think remain have terrified them all to vote remain reakon it would be the same percentage either way.and if you think peeps would vote again on a vote they already won your deluded.myself if anything the chaos and the feet stamping of the last three years has been amusing long may it continue"

Pretty simple, just look at the age range of brexiteers and compare it; to make it simpler, just look at the usual brexiteer age in this forum...

"Brexit = royaly fucked = who was stupid enough to believe that shit = idiots!

17.4 millions sort of believe in it... Definitely 15.4 million now, after two million of the 17.4 died in the past 3+ years... At the same time, 16.1 million didn't believe in brexit and 2 million new voters are added since July 2016. In essence, Brexit wouldn't stand a chance of winning today if there is a second referendum.

"

Jacob Rees Mogg said on LBC we can't have another referendum because the people would overturn the result of the last one.

Why???

Because the people are better informed.

It’s probably the only time Moggy has told the truth..

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"so how come you think no remainers have died and everyone who can vote now will vote remain? pretty sure areas with a big leave vote the youngsyers in those areas will vote same way as there parents voted or do you think remain have terrified them all to vote remain reakon it would be the same percentage either way.and if you think peeps would vote again on a vote they already won your deluded.myself if anything the chaos and the feet stamping of the last three years has been amusing long may it continue

Pretty simple, just look at the age range of brexiteers and compare it; to make it simpler, just look at the usual brexiteer age in this forum... "

utter bollox so no remain voters have died christ watchin there march the other week there were plenty old barstards on it and like i said areas that voted leave last time what makes you think the peeps who have turned 18 over the last threeyears would vote remain and if like some say it would have to be 80%. turnout what makes you think anyone who voted leave last time wouldeven bother voting again? why vote for something you already won the vote on.its obvious there gona cancel brexit just hope the m.ps are prepared for some of the far right and far left candidates that they will be shsring parliment with.its great not having voted in yhe ref can sit bsck and laugh at both sides.just think its sad that leavers and remainers honestly belive that m.ps from any side are doing anything that will benefit you in the long run.im hoping this drags on so long it desroys politics for thenxt 20 yrs

[Removed by poster at 27/10/19 09:15:27]

In reallity brexit wont happen, fanitism knows no bounds.

"We won the War.

Rule Britannia!

Residents of Breda - a city that was liberated by the 1st Polish Armored Division of General Stanislaw Maczek from the German occupation 75 years ago - applauded the last remaining soldiers of this division on Saturday . Veterans crossed the streets of Breda on historic military vehicles.

UK did not win the war alone. "

And it was the polish resistance that captured the first enigma code machine and that code breaking was what really brought the end of the war much closer.

I cant remember the name of the polish pilot who was interviewed about his role in the battle of britain but when the bbc chap was asking him about all these “fockers he had shot down, thinking they were focke-wulf 190’s, his reply was that these “fockers were messerchmitts” which was hilarious and the work of a true hero! Love to you all Poland!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The centre of the universe is the UK - that's why there is Greenwich Mean time, universal standard time, not Grenoble Mean Time. The universe will want deals as soon as the meanies stop trying to block brexit.

London

"Brexit = royaly fucked = who was stupid enough to believe that shit = idiots!

Jacob Rees Mogg said on LBC we can't have another referendum because the people would overturn the result of the last one.

Why???

Because the people are better informed.

It’s probably the only time Moggy has told the truth.. "

Unusual from him...

By *ingdong11Man  over a year ago

southampton

"If still believe brexit is the right thing to do = you are an even bigger idiot!!!

And if that includes 15-17million people of the UK. So be it...

I look forward to watching them squirm in the aftermath kaos and blame everybody but themselves for the shit they have left the UK in...

Because that is what they will do.... blame everybody else!!!!

If you still believe remain is the right thing to do = your are an even bigger idiot .....

"

By *iltsguy200Man  over a year ago

Warminster

"We won the War.

Rule Britannia!

UK did not win the war alone.

And it was the polish resistance that captured the first enigma code machine and that code breaking was what really brought the end of the war much closer.

I cant remember the name of the polish pilot who was interviewed about his role in the battle of britain but when the bbc chap was asking him about all these “fockers he had shot down, thinking they were focke-wulf 190’s, his reply was that these “fockers were messerchmitts” which was hilarious and the work of a true hero! Love to you all Poland! "

It wasn’t the Polish Resistance that broke the Enigma Code but the Polish Cipher Bureau in 1932. There is a very good book written by Alan Turing’s nephew Dermot called “X, Y & Z: The Real Story of How Enigma Was Broken”.

December, 1932

In the bathroom of a Belgian hotel, a French spymaster photographs secret documents—operating instructions of the cipher machine, Enigma. A few weeks later a mathematician in Warsaw begins to decipher the coded communications of the Third Reich and lay the foundations for the code-breaking operation at Bletchley Park.

The co-operation between France, Britain and Poland is given the cover name ‘X, Y & Z'.

December, 1942

It is the middle of World War II. The Polish code-breakers are in France on the run from the Gestapo. People who know the Enigma secret are not supposed to be in the combat zone for fear of capture so MI6 devises a plan to exfiltrate them. If it goes wrong, if they are caught, they could give away the greatest secret of the war. X, Y & Z describes how French, British and Polish secret services came together to unravel the Enigma machine. It tells of how, under the very noses of the Germans, Enigma code-breaking continued in Vichy France. And how code-breakers from Poland continued their work for Her Majesty's Secret Service, watching the USSR's first steps of the Cold War. The people of X, Y and Z were eccentric, colourful and caught up in world events that they could watch not control. This is their story.

You were neutral yet you supplied Germany with vital resources ?. So swedes were collaborators ?"

The US were collaborators, in both World Wars selling to both sides, how do you think they jumped from being a backwater ex colony one decade, and an international superpower the next.

Sweden stayed neutral to survive, it served them well.

"First of all britain didnt win the war it was a world effort, if anyone it was russia who won it the most and secondly brexit was a vote for a misguided nostalgia when britain was a empire how did your home country Sweden do in the war and do you have a misguided nostalgia for the Viking empire lolWe did really good in the war and kept being neutral throughout, we supplied iron to germany during the war which was a very valuable source back then and no but the vikings did a really good job. so while ppl were dying Sweden made money and that makes you a proud Swede then bless ya cotton socks lol"

Are you proud of yourself and your own part in WW2? Leave him be, unless you were there, you e no right to berate him for anything.

Just because your grandparents served, you've no right to their achievements.

Just like you've no right to mine in Iraq. Wind your neck in!

By *eekendsCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

I have asked numerous brexiteers this but never got an answer yet, If we leave without a deal like the Brexit and erg want will there be a hard border between rep of Ireland and northern Ireland if not what would there be????

belfast/holywood

"I have asked numerous brexiteers this but never got an answer yet, If we leave without a deal like the Brexit and erg want will there be a hard border between rep of Ireland and northern Ireland if not what would there be????

"

We do have a deal

No matter what happened, there would never be a hard border . It’s simply impossible

By *hongguyMan  over a year ago

dewsbury

democracy alive and kicking only when it suits me ya pleb

By *hongguyMan  over a year ago

dewsbury

I can never remember seeing that box that said do you want to leave with a deal or no deal it said do ya want to fucking leave or stay the majority voted leave fucking nothing about a deal

" it said do ya want to fucking leave or stay "

Must say my ballot paper didn't say that

belfast/holywood

God there are some fucking thick people on this earth

"God there are some fucking thick people on this earth "

Are you a shining example?

Will someone take that shovel off Emma "

Nope.

» Add a new message to this topic