FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Quick General Election poll

Quick General Election poll

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Never politically minded myself, always voted though.

Not a big Labour supporter from the last few months but if there was an election, who would you vote for? Just gauging out of interest.

Mine:

Conservative.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's no way this thread could get messy. Nope.

All a bunch of lying bastards that will say what you want to hear to get themselves elected then they do what they want

Which party WOULD you vote for?

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Anyone willing to allow comrades Corbyn and McDonald in to power needs to reconsider their life choices...

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"All a bunch of lying bastards that will say what you want to hear to get themselves elected then they do what they want"

Just like every other time

Just that THIS time round, we remember what they promised last time...

Lib Dem, not that it'll make a right lot of difference in the Home Secretary's constituency.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

None of them.

I made my vote and the fuckers have made a right balls up of the whole shebang.

None of them are fit for purpose.

Only post for the party you would vote for if you did vote, abstaining votes don't count

Local independents ousted the Tories for the first time in voting history in the local council elections. Will be voting for the local independent candidate again. It was an unprecedented victory in the local election and I hope that it can be translated into a General Election victory. They have already garnered local supporters beyond the election by translating the policies into action

I'll vote brexit or conservative but round here you could put a red rossete on a dog and he will get elected idiots

Vote for my nan.

Not in debt

Healthy ish at 89.

Honest and fair

Talks no bull

Watches googglebox.

If I voted, it would be Libdem. They've promised to legalise "it" in the UK

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

Labour, I couldn't bring myself to vote Conservative

Brexit Party 100%

I vote for the Politics forum.

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

"Anyone willing to allow comrades Corbyn and McDonald in to power needs to reconsider their life choices... "

Anyone willing to vote in the nasty cunt party after the last 10 year cluster fuck and ram raid shambles really needs a responsible adult to beat them with a running chainsaw

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

Britexit party

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

"Anyone willing to allow comrades Corbyn and McDonald in to power needs to reconsider their life choices...

Anyone willing to vote in the nasty cunt party after the last 10 year cluster fuck and ram raid shambles really needs a responsible adult to beat them with a running chainsaw"

Jesus.

By *aughtydrawerCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Labour. Easy choice.

I know they're not perfect, but their track record and ethical stance on key issues puts them miles ahead of any competition

What are the choices ?

To be honest I'd vote to CTRL+ALT+DELETE us all and just start again at this point.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Ugh. I might spoil my ballot.

"Labour. Easy choice.

I know they're not perfect, but their track record and ethical stance on key issues puts them miles ahead of any competition "

Wish I could agree. I detest the Tories, but Labour has spent over 2 million pounds on two water features in Manchester city centre whilst homeless people freeze on the streets in the winter, many mentally ill.

They also loaned out a huge sum of money for luxury apartments to be built near Deansgate, which no doubt will be snapped up by rich foreign investors and rented out at extortionate rates to struggling Brits.

Lets not mention Iraq bloodbath, uncontrolled immigration and out gold reserves being sold off when they were in power. Or their sneering at their traditional white working class voters.Yet people think the sun shines out their backsides.

Yours, ex-Labour voter

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool/Wallasey

It's rather comical, grown adults stoop to childish name calling in defense of a group of people who don't give a single shit about what they can do for you, but what they can gain from you.

Instead of discussing for and against individual policies - of which, not a single party has a decent solution across the board.

It all boils down to what is essentially red vs blue.

People latch on to a single policy or "promise", they champion that and ignore everything else that can go wrong with party x and what can go right party y, but focus what can go wrong with party y.

"Anyone willing to allow comrades Corbyn and McDonald in to power needs to reconsider their life choices...

Anyone willing to vote in the nasty cunt party after the last 10 year cluster fuck and ram raid shambles really needs a responsible adult to beat them with a running chainsaw

Jesus. "

Is he standing?

I’d vote for anyone who pursues a no deal Brexit

Never red or yellow!

By *ightkitty4uWoman  over a year ago

Epsom

I have to tactical vote, I am in a tory safe seat has been this way since the 1800's

So I generally vote labour to try and kick tory out of the safe seat, I have learnt over the years this will never happen and in the grand scheme of things there is no point in voting...

But one day I will knock that bird of his perch

Would ideally vote the Green Party or another smaller party...

Labour.

Ive seen the damage done to the working class, disabled and unemployed out of ideology . , and have a conscience

By *hechapMan  over a year ago

Derry

I wouldnt vote even if my life depended on it.

I wont be responsible for putting some self serving lieing bastard into power and a job with a well paid salary for him or her to shite on everyone...

VOTE: Not a fucking chance!!

Anyway if voting made a difference it would be made illegal. Its an elusion to make you think you have a say..

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

Jesus.

Is he standing?"

I'd vote for him. Water into wine, yes please

By *teveuk77Man  over a year ago

uk

"Labour. Easy choice.

I know they're not perfect, but their track record and ethical stance on key issues puts them miles ahead of any competition

Wish I could agree. I detest the Tories, but Labour has spent over 2 million pounds on two water features in Manchester city centre whilst homeless people freeze on the streets in the winter, many mentally ill.

They also loaned out a huge sum of money for luxury apartments to be built near Deansgate, which no doubt will be snapped up by rich foreign investors and rented out at extortionate rates to struggling Brits.

Lets not mention Iraq bloodbath, uncontrolled immigration and out gold reserves being sold off when they were in power. Or their sneering at their traditional white working class voters.Yet people think the sun shines out their backsides.

Yours, ex-Labour voter "

Iraq

18/03/03 - Amendment "That HM Government should use all means necessary to ensure the disarmament of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction"

Tories voted 146 Aye and 2 No. Had they been in power, would the decision have been any different? Corbyn was one of 85 Labour rebels.

Uncontrolled immigration

Tories could have dealt with that once after Labour were booted out.

I hope you're not planning on voting Tory..

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

LibDem

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I've always considered my vote and never just blindly voted for one party.

The next G.E will be single issue election. So I will vote for what's in the national interest and vote Lib Dem as they want to stop Brexit.

Lib Dems for the first time in a General election

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Conservative

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

SNP

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

haha hahaha hahahahahaha vote? not on your fucking life lol has no one learnt anything from the last three years.they aint intrested in the general public and as someone else pointed out if voting made the slightest difference you can be sure they wouldnt let the great unwashed any where near a polling booth

Easy choice, snp

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

This is a party political broadcast by the. The monster raving loony party.

There is a lot of turkey's that need stuffing this Christmas.

Jesus.

Is he standing?

I'd vote for him. Water into wine, yes please "

Means well but the other parties will crucify him.

Probbally conservative or Brexit , whoever got most chance of beating labour !

But where I live they could put up a Donkey and win so my vote is meaningless !

Bring on P R and make all votes count !

Sdp

Derry

"haha hahaha hahahahahaha vote? not on your fucking life lol has no one learnt anything from the last three years.they aint intrested in the general public and as someone else pointed out if voting made the slightest difference you can be sure they wouldnt let the great unwashed any where near a polling booth"

The same people crying about the same bent politicans and corrupt parties breaking their promises and milking the system dry by fraud etc etc.

But yet the same people cant wait to get back down to the polling station to vote and then repeat the same reterick over and over when the politican fails them and dont keep their word.

Politicans are all corrupt and self serving and dont give 2 fuks about the deluded voters.

I would rather stick pins in my eyes and roll around naked in nettles than vote.

"haha hahaha hahahahahaha vote? not on your fucking life lol has no one learnt anything from the last three years.they aint intrested in the general public and as someone else pointed out if voting made the slightest difference you can be sure they wouldnt let the great unwashed any where near a polling booth

The same people crying about the same bent politicans and corrupt parties breaking their promises and milking the system dry by fraud etc etc.

But yet the same people cant wait to get back down to the polling station to vote and then repeat the same reterick over and over when the politican fails them and dont keep their word.

Politicans are all corrupt and self serving and dont give 2 fuks about the deluded voters.

I would rather stick pins in my eyes and roll around naked in nettles than vote.

"

Well perhaps you could video it and put it up on fab - now that would be interesting

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

undecided voter here

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

Anyone willing to vote in the nasty cunt party after the last 10 year cluster fuck and ram raid shambles really needs a responsible adult to beat them with a running chainsaw"

What a responsible and mature response to the post.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"

Mine:

Conservative."

So you're a multimillionaire with a high 6 or 7 figure annual income...

No...

So why are you intending to vote against your interests?

Just asking.

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"

Mine:

Conservative.

So you're a multimillionaire with a high 6 or 7 figure annual income...

No...

So why are you intending to vote against your interests?

Just asking."

Sadly most people just vote for which ever 'Sound Byte' appeals to them. They don't look any deeper

That's why people vote against their own best interests. E.g. Voting for Brexit

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Uncertain. Potentially Green party again but it will depend on the situation and manifestos. Not conservative

Derry

I know a man who was voting because the politican supported the same football team as him and another man was voting for a female because she looked good.

It wasnt until i pointed it out she was in a different area to him so he couldnt vote for her.

I have also overheard a girl in a cafe saying how cute the politican was and he had nice eyes so she was voting for him.

"I know a man who was voting because the politican supported the same football team as him and another man was voting for a female because she looked good.

It wasnt until i pointed it out she was in a different area to him so he couldnt vote for her.

I have also overheard a girl in a cafe saying how cute the politican was and he had nice eyes so she was voting for him."

Bet they voted Remain too.....

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

What a responsible and mature response to the post."

Don’t worry, it is me that is the responsible adult with a large chainsaw

Cluster fuck and ram raid shambles? We are a long way from perfect but its a far better place that the bottom of the shitpit the last Labour government left us in!

» Add a new message to this topic