FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > No Well done to the Yanks and Trump?

No Well done to the Yanks and Trump?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ork Class OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cork

I'm surprised there is no post giving Trump grief or even phrase for wiping out Baghdadi ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm surprised there is no post giving Trump grief or even phrase for wiping out Baghdadi ?"

Why?

Cork

Interesting question, Why !!!!

"Interesting question, Why !!!!"

Yes it is, why are you surprised?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I'm surprised there is no post giving Trump grief or even phrase for wiping out Baghdadi ?"

You could consider opening a discussion of the action etc op

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Why congratulate Trump? Was he the SEAL team leader? Did he plan the mission? Has he spent the last however many years tracking down Bagdadie? Or is Trump taking credit for something he had nothing to do with?

Maybe we should listen to 2011 Trump who said Obama played no part in the death of Bin Ladin and should get no praise for it.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

You believe a single word that fuckwit says?

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Wasn't the cleverest move to go to the baseball game in Democrat Washington!

Nobody booed its fake news....

Bristol East

"

Maybe we should listen to 2011 Trump who said Obama played no part in the death of Bin Ladin and should get no praise for it."

Only a few weeks ago he was tweeting how the USA alone had destroyed 100% of ISIS

(No mention of Kurds, Russians, British or anyone else)

And here he is now purring at taking out the leader of an organisation that he himself had declared no longer existed.

Hmmm.

Reports in the US media, citing military sources who say the operation was a success in spite of Trump, not because of him, after his sudden betrayal wrecked the intelligence-sharing with the Kurds that was behind it.

They did a good job with isis.

Cork

When the yanks voted in Trump 3 yrs ago , there were experts on here saying he would blow up the world etc.

They have since made more peace than wars and have ISIS on their knees.

Well done.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"When the yanks voted in Trump 3 yrs ago , there were experts on here saying he would blow up the world etc.

Well done."

"When the yanks voted in Trump 3 yrs ago , there were experts on here saying he would blow up the world etc.

Well done."

Yes well done. And well done to Obama for killing bin laden

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"They did a good job with isis."
yep creating it in the 1980s to fight the Russians in Afghanistan realy sound thought out plan .nearly as hoid as creating and funding the Taliban

Do I hold Trump personally responsible? Do I hold Obama personally responsible? Do I fuck. They just happen/ed to be in power when the intelligence network narrowed down their locations.

Do I hold US and British politicians for the events that led to the creation of AlQaeda and IS in the first place? Yes I do.

So forgive me if I don't want to pay anyone bar the armed forces and intelligence operatives for doing their jobs.

If Trump accidentally took himself out, I may break into applause.

Bristol East

"They did a good job with isis.yep creating it in the 1980s to fight the Russians in Afghanistan realy sound thought out plan .nearly as hoid as creating and funding the Taliban "

Yes, I'd forgotten about the Mujahideen that spawned Al Q, armed and financed by the US and NATO.

Reminds me of one of those questions of the political compass thread - my enemy's friend is my friend.

Er, no.

"They did a good job with isis.yep creating it in the 1980s to fight the Russians in Afghanistan realy sound thought out plan .nearly as hoid as creating and funding the Taliban

Yes, I'd forgotten about the Mujahideen that spawned Al Q, armed and financed by the US and NATO.

Reminds me of one of those questions of the political compass thread - my enemy's friend is my friend.

Er, no.

"

I thought of the EXACT same scenario.. I thought of the Kurds too.

My enemies enemy isn't necessarily my friend.

If I were a rebel in my own country (and that country wasnt the UK), the last hand of friendship I'd accept would be British or American. We've a history of fucking them over once the job is done, or things start to look dicey.

Bristol East

My enemy's enemy is my friend, not my enemy's friend.

Too much vino tinto

"My enemy's enemy is my friend, not my enemy's friend.

Too much vino tinto

"

Tinto verano.. you should try that, red wine and fanta limon.. sounds awful, but a great drink in warmer climates.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

As John Oliver said on his latest show, the Kurds have fought in two wars alongside US troops - which is more than Donald Trump ever fucking did.

Being in harm's way isn't his thing. He deserves nothing but ridicule and scorn; and it's sickening to see how he gets neither from our government.

Bristol East

"My enemy's enemy is my friend, not my enemy's friend.

Too much vino tinto

Tinto verano.. you should try that, red wine and fanta limon.. sounds awful, but a great drink in warmer climates."

I asked the barman for a double entendre.

So he gave me one.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Trump didn't even know the operation was going to happen until it was over! You can thank a few people at the pentagon for implementing the operation, but mostly the people who carried it out!

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I hear the whole operation was a rush job. Because the hidden result of Trump shitting on the USA's Kurdish allies (and the rest of the West following Uncle Sam and also dumped on the Kurds). The USA and the West no longer have on the ground intelligence assets in either Syria or Iraq.

Interesting comment, seeing as isis was created by American foreign policy going back to meddling in the middle/far eadt for decades and killing thousands upon thousands of innocent people, and destabilising the region, contributing to the refugees entering Europe...

The world is a much more dangerous place now thanks in part to trump. "gee thanks trump!, whoopeee (fucking) dooo".

[Removed by poster at 30/10/19 19:28:55]

» Add a new message to this topic