FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Quotes that will haunt politicians.

Quotes that will haunt politicians.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Continue here, which one do you have? There are many but I will start with the most obvious one, brexit means brexit lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"brexit means brexit lol."

Do we know what it means yet?

By *ky19Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Yeah, it means we get final say not the EU and are instead run by people here who we can actually vote in or out. Also no EU superstate and no EU army, which is why the remain deal gets rejected.

Speaking of which, Treason May* appeared in the house of commons the other day and said, again, "we must deliver brexit to the British people" before adding "Vote for the deal that will heal!"

*I'll stop calling her that when she gets rid of or shows some regret over the internet surveillance bill of 2016 - to stop terrorists.

Who is a terrorist?

"brexit means brexit lol.

"

No noone knows what it means lol

[Removed by poster at 01/11/19 07:45:09]

"Yeah, it means we get final say not the EU and are instead run by people here who we can actually vote in or out. Also no EU superstate and no EU army, which is why the remain deal gets rejected.

Speaking of which, Treason May* appeared in the house of commons the other day and said, again, "we must deliver brexit to the British people" before adding "Vote for the deal that will heal!"

*I'll stop calling her that when she gets rid of or shows some regret over the internet surveillance bill of 2016 - to stop terrorists.

Who is a terrorist?"

EU will have the final say as it is their club.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"brexit means brexit lol.

"

"Flobadobble means flobadobble"

By *amantMan  over a year ago

Alnmouth

"If we don't leave on the 31st of October this country will explode"

I'm still waiting for the explosion and probably will be for quite some time.

Brexit will happen 31st january - boris lol.

Bristol East

What happened to all the old quotes?

Are they lurking in the Fab dungeon?

"What happened to all the old quotes?

Are they lurking in the Fab dungeon?"

Yes they are, they are on the other thread I did months ago.

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

Richard Drax , Tory MP said in HoC that if Labour had won the General Election they would have split the country ,,,,,,,,,I am not too sure where Mr Drax has been for the last 3 years , or , if he has noticed that Scotland are not too keen on being dragged out of the EU ,,or if he has bothered to notice that we may have border checks between the UK and the UK down the Irish Sea ,the Conservative and UNIONIST party worrying about someone else splitting the country is staggering

Bristol East

"Yes they are, they are on the other thread I did months ago."

My hero

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Corbyn "We won the argument" lol,the man is a deluded moron

"Yes they are, they are on the other thread I did months ago.

My hero

"

Yes I am

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

"Corbyn "We won the argument" lol,the man is a deluded moron"
. Listening to the arguments during the campaign ,I think Labour did win the arguemenrs , hard to think of any they lost ,,Corbyn did "lose" his appearance with Andrew Neal ,we will never know how Johnson would have coped with Neal but his behavior when pocketing a reporters phone to avoid looking at a sick child ,suggests not well ,,

Bristol East

Yes, this "we won the argument" really is clutching at straws. Well, clutching at thin air, really.

If you won the argument, why are you routed in Parliament?

And if you really did win the argument, what was it that caused you to have the worst result since 1935?

Must've been Corbyn, then.

By *an For YouMan  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

"Corbyn "We won the argument" lol,the man is a deluded moron. Listening to the arguments during the campaign ,I think Labour did win the arguemenrs , hard to think of any they lost ,,Corbyn did "lose" his appearance with Andrew Neal ,we will never know how Johnson would have coped with Neal but his behavior when pocketing a reporters phone to avoid looking at a sick child ,suggests not well ,,"

Call me Mr Picky, but if Corbyn won the arguments , that would imply the he was right and those losing the argument ( tories) we’re wrong . And those deciding who won the argument were the public. And then the public voted overwhelmingly against corbyn’s brand of labour in such numbers never seen since 1935 ????. So now it’s Andrew Neil’s fault ( as well as the right wing press???)). This forum is hilarious . Now what time is the Queens speech on lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Corbyn "We won the argument" lol,the man is a deluded moron"

Pot kettle.....and all that.

"Corbyn "We won the argument" lol,the man is a deluded moron. Listening to the arguments during the campaign ,I think Labour did win the arguemenrs , hard to think of any they lost ,,Corbyn did "lose" his appearance with Andrew Neal ,we will never know how Johnson would have coped with Neal but his behavior when pocketing a reporters phone to avoid looking at a sick child ,suggests not well ,,

Call me Mr Picky, but if Corbyn won the arguments , that would imply the he was right and those losing the argument ( tories) we’re wrong . And those deciding who won the argument were the public. And then the public voted overwhelmingly against corbyn’s brand of labour in such numbers never seen since 1935 ????. So now it’s Andrew Neil’s fault ( as well as the right wing press???)). This forum is hilarious . Now what time is the Queens speech on lol"

You're on another planet. Since when was public opinion a measure of what's right and what's wrong?

If it wasn't down to the mainstream media smear campaign, how else do you explain your confused irrational hatred of Labour and Corbyn? You're not alone BTW, your level of misunderstanding is widespread.

belfast/holywood

"Corbyn "We won the argument" lol,the man is a deluded moron. Listening to the arguments during the campaign ,I think Labour did win the arguemenrs , hard to think of any they lost ,,Corbyn did "lose" his appearance with Andrew Neal ,we will never know how Johnson would have coped with Neal but his behavior when pocketing a reporters phone to avoid looking at a sick child ,suggests not well ,,

Call me Mr Picky, but if Corbyn won the arguments , that would imply the he was right and those losing the argument ( tories) we’re wrong . And those deciding who won the argument were the public. And then the public voted overwhelmingly against corbyn’s brand of labour in such numbers never seen since 1935 ????. So now it’s Andrew Neil’s fault ( as well as the right wing press???)). This forum is hilarious . Now what time is the Queens speech on lol

You're on another planet. Since when was public opinion a measure of what's right and what's wrong?

If it wasn't down to the mainstream media smear campaign, how else do you explain your confused irrational hatred of Labour and Corbyn? You're not alone BTW, your level of misunderstanding is widespread."

Yep, meaning the electorate don’t understand anything do they ?

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

If it wasn't down to the mainstream media smear campaign, how else do you explain your confused irrational hatred of Labour and Corbyn? You're not alone BTW, your level of misunderstanding is widespread."

I dont think it was necessarily hatred of Labour that lost the GE although their plans for the economy did seem to loose them votes, it might have been the fact that Corbyn is a lover of terrorists, including some who will have killed British soldiers and citizens.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Yes, this "we won the argument" really is clutching at straws. Well, clutching at thin air, really.

If you won the argument, why are you routed in Parliament?

And if you really did win the argument, what was it that caused you to have the worst result since 1935?

Must've been Corbyn, then.

"

If it wasn't down to the mainstream media smear campaign, how else do you explain your confused irrational hatred of Labour and Corbyn? You're not alone BTW, your level of misunderstanding is widespread.

I dont think it was necessarily hatred of Labour that lost the GE although their plans for the economy did seem to loose them votes, it might have been the fact that Corbyn is a lover of terrorists, including some who will have killed British soldiers and citizens. "

Assuming people actually believe stuff like this. There's the answer. People believed the propaganda.

The end.

belfast/holywood

I dont think it was necessarily hatred of Labour that lost the GE although their plans for the economy did seem to loose them votes, it might have been the fact that Corbyn is a lover of terrorists, including some who will have killed British soldiers and citizens.

Assuming people actually believe stuff like this. There's the answer. People believed the propaganda.

The end."

Of course people believe it. It’s the truth ffs. Wake up!! The evidence is overwhelming.

By *rs spicyCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"I suspect the hand of Israel"

Nothing to see here, move along.

The Russians did it.

The end.

Of course people believe it. It’s the truth ffs. Wake up!! The evidence is overwhelming."

Since when are you interested in evidence?

» Add a new message to this topic