FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Nigel Farage

Nigel Farage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rightonsteve OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Do you think his mouth is wider than average or is it the wide screen television playing tricks on my eyes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do you think his mouth is wider than average or is it the wide screen television playing tricks on my eyes? "

It does look very wide, is anyone voting for him tomorrow??

[Removed by poster at 11/12/19 21:32:55]

By *rightonsteve OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Do you think his mouth is wider than average or is it the wide screen television playing tricks on my eyes?

It does look very wide, is anyone voting for him tomorrow?? "

No, but when I see him in a pub it makes me think ‘I want a beer’ so subliminally, he’s got me.

"Do you think his mouth is wider than average or is it the wide screen television playing tricks on my eyes?

It does look very wide, is anyone voting for him tomorrow??

No, but when I see him in a pub it makes me think ‘I want a beer’ so subliminally, he’s got me."

He is very crafty, I can’t wait to see his response on Friday after the GE

Does anyone know if the march to leave is still continued?

"Does anyone know if the march to leave is still continued? "

I do hope so. Now that will be worth watching

"Does anyone know if the march to leave is still continued? "

Think their still waiting for that bridge to open

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"Do you think his mouth is wider than average or is it the wide screen television playing tricks on my eyes? "

He always reminds me of the kids book The widemouthed frog

By *ky19Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Nigel looks like a mixed bag to me. He speaks well and often seems to talk more sense than the others in the debates.

The BBC and Channel 4 hate him though, leading to this video "MIIISTER FARAGE!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M4j8dxi9-U

The guy that made that video voted remain in 2016.

Miiister Farrrage has had some great moments over at our unelected master's headquarters, calling out their bullshit for years. I always liked his speeches even when I liked the EU. He called out their EU army, sorry, "United defence force" years ago (yeah I'm sure it's about defence).

The dangerous fantasist Clegg called him a dangerous fantasist.

He also played a part in getting the referendum in the first place which amounts to getting us some democracy.

On the other hand, 'career politician' springs to mind and I question how genuine he is at times. If a member of public went up to him with a problem he wouldn't be interested. Not about the people this guy. And what would happen if he had gotten in power? I'd worry an even tougher time for poor folks and those on welfare.

I'd take him over Boris though.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Lots of speculation Farage will get a knighthood at new year as a thank you from the Tories for their pact against Labour.

Cronyism.

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

"Lots of speculation Farage will get a knighthood at new year as a thank you from the Tories for their pact against Labour.

Cronyism."

. Can't see that happening ,there would be too much criticism , I expect the Tories to be alot cleverer than to reward Farage in this years honours list , they will probably reward him for getting them into power in the same way they thanked and rewarded Sir Nick Clegg with a knighthood in 3 or 4 years time

"Lots of speculation Farage will get a knighthood at new year as a thank you from the Tories for their pact against Labour.

Cronyism."

I sincerely hope that is just that, speculation. I presume it has come from left wing media as a shit stir.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Think all this speculation stems from a call by Hard Brexiteer MP, Andrew Bridgen, calling for him to get one.

It won't happen.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

A knob but a charismatic knob

Cronyism.

I sincerely hope that is just that, speculation. I presume it has come from left wing media as a shit stir."

Left wing media? More bs to slur rather than look at the bigger picture. Nigel will be rewarded in some way even if it’s only by drawing his EU pension. What a nasty little man he is.

Cronyism."

It hasn't even happened yet, IF ever it does and it's already 'croyism'!

Just about sums up most of your posts, 'negative speculation'.

Best wishes.

"A knob but a charismatic knob"

He's a knob version of Alan Partridge. I'm sure we've all seen the memes.

He has the charisma of a lump of shit on your shoe.

'Cronyism', apologies.

By *orksCouple25Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Love him or hate him it’s hard to argue with the statement that he has been the most influential politician since WW2.

He built up UKIPs support to the point that Cameron had to agree to a referendum or see the Tories wiped out . He then helped push the Leave vote over the line in the referendum. He then formed the Brexit party and built up enough support to force the wavering Tories to honour that vote . Finally for the election he had the brains and the pragmatism to withdraw hundreds of Brexit Candidates in Tory held seats so as not to split the Leave vote . In my opinion he has been a very effective politician and fully deserves a knighthood. Anyone of us could produce a long list of people who have got knighthoods that we think are undeserved but he will be judged in about 10 years time when we know how Brexit turns out.

If it’s a success and we are thriving while the EU is imploding he will be a National hero ?If it’s the other way round he will be judged as the architect of a disaster . Time will tell.

"Love him or hate him it’s hard to argue with the statement that he has been the most influential politician since WW2.

He built up UKIPs support to the point that Cameron had to agree to a referendum or see the Tories wiped out . He then helped push the Leave vote over the line in the referendum. He then formed the Brexit party and built up enough support to force the wavering Tories to honour that vote . Finally for the election he had the brains and the pragmatism to withdraw hundreds of Brexit Candidates in Tory held seats so as not to split the Leave vote . In my opinion he has been a very effective politician and fully deserves a knighthood. Anyone of us could produce a long list of people who have got knighthoods that we think are undeserved but he will be judged in about 10 years time when we know how Brexit turns out.

If it’s a success and we are thriving while the EU is imploding he will be a National hero ?If it’s the other way round he will be judged as the architect of a disaster . Time will tell."

Sorry but I hate him as he embodies the negative thinking that has led to Brexit - should he not be bought off by the tories then I would hope he would redefine his efforts to the destruction of the current parliamentary fptp system and undermining the public school dominance of our political life. Unfortunately I think he is too much of an arse to even contemplate doing such and will be elected to the lords where he will carry on disrupting public life to no real purpose other than being Nige.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Andrew Bridgen has written to Boris Johnson recommending a knighthood for Nigel Farage to reward him for his help in delivering Brexit.

Farage himself already claims he was offered a peerage.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"Andrew Bridgen has written to Boris Johnson recommending a knighthood for Nigel Farage to reward him for his help in delivering Brexit.

Farage himself already claims he was offered a peerage.

"

Quite right

Some people say he can fit a whole plate pie in there, and... Fit a pint of beer in there to at the same time

By *lue4youCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Isn't he the guy who is actually a spitting image puppet?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

He's surely the closest to reptilian out there?

» Add a new message to this topic