FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Rebecca Long Bailey

Rebecca Long Bailey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Will she be the next leader of the Labour party.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

I do hope not her voice grates on me. The next leader will not come from any of corbyns front people in this election and wont be one of momentum's puppets that dream is dead.

By *ike676767Man  over a year ago

Near Taunton

Already has the Nick name Rebecca Wrong Daily so best not.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Will she be the next leader of the Labour party."

no one even remotley linked to corbyn or mommentum will be alowed anywhere near the front benches let alone become leader lay down with dogs u get up with fleas

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

If she become leader, labour will never ever win.

Jess Philips on the other hand

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Ahh just seen this, hope is Raynor, she's just the shit. Hah. Or yeah, Long Bailey, she's the cats whiskers, bahaa

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Will she be the next leader of the Labour party.

no one even remotley linked to corbyn or mommentum will be alowed anywhere near the front benches let alone become leader lay down with dogs u get up with fleas"

You would think so wouldn't you and hope you are right but I dont think it'll be that easy to switch tracks just yet.

By *an For YouMan  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

no one even remotley linked to corbyn or mommentum will be alowed anywhere near the front benches let alone become leader lay down with dogs u get up with fleas"

The only people who will be in line to lead labour WILL be those fellow corbynistas/ momentum puppets. It’s impossible to be anyone else

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

no one even remotley linked to corbyn or mommentum will be alowed anywhere near the front benches let alone become leader lay down with dogs u get up with fleas

The only people who will be in line to lead labour WILL be those fellow corbynistas/ momentum puppets. It’s impossible to be anyone else"

absolutely right. The union vote trumps all, she's a Corbyn mk2, don't forget there's nothing wrong with the manifesto...

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Momentum still control the party so unless they change there ways Baily wins and Boris get 10 years in power,they are a thick bunch

belfast/holywood

The only people who will be in line to lead labour WILL be those fellow corbynistas/ momentum puppets. It’s impossible to be anyone else absolutely right. The union vote trumps all, she's a Corbyn mk2, don't forget there's nothing wrong with the manifesto... "

Yeah - everyone loved the manifesto except those nasty press barons who stitched us up.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The only people who will be in line to lead labour WILL be those fellow corbynistas/ momentum puppets. It’s impossible to be anyone else absolutely right. The union vote trumps all, she's a Corbyn mk2, don't forget there's nothing wrong with the manifesto...

Yeah - everyone loved the manifesto except those nasty press barons who stitched us up. "

Big mistake was not going with brexit. Not listening to the labour strongholds who voted to leave.

The toty smear campaign might hsve done some if sny damage but brexit was the biggy

Did anybody see Alan Johnson tearing into the momentum founder live on election night .

Worth its weight in gold and to anybody that doesn't like the communist being used for momentum, well Johnson told it straight, "he's an outright Trotsky and I want him and his communist comrades out of my party, feel free to fuck off and start your own communist party but don't do it to labour".

I always did have a soft spot for Johnson

I bet Conservative voters hope so

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Best Boris can hope for ...jezza with a pussy

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Did anybody see Alan Johnson tearing into the momentum founder live on election night .

Worth its weight in gold and to anybody that doesn't like the communist being used for momentum, well Johnson told it straight, "he's an outright Trotsky and I want him and his communist comrades out of my party, feel free to fuck off and start your own communist party but don't do it to labour".

I always did have a soft spot for Johnson "

he spoke like a true northerner no bullshit lol

"Did anybody see Alan Johnson tearing into the momentum founder live on election night .

I always did have a soft spot for Johnson he spoke like a true northerner no bullshit lol"

Quite .

Sometimes you just have to cut through all the political bullshit and just tell it as it is

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Labour have some decent folk but they seem to have all given up on the party which while that is good for the tories its not good for political debate and choice

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Lisa Nandy for me

"Lisa Nandy for me "

She’s a good lass

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

The only people who will be in line to lead labour WILL be those fellow corbynistas/ momentum puppets. It’s impossible to be anyone else absolutely right. The union vote trumps all, she's a Corbyn mk2, don't forget there's nothing wrong with the manifesto... "

apart from the fact none of it was ever going to come true.

"Best Boris can hope for ...jezza with a pussy"

By *hMyGawdCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Labour will never be in power again until Momentum are put back in their box.

Caroline Flint would have made an excellent leader. We'd probably even vote for her.

belfast/holywood

God I really really really really really hope so. A 25 yr old, up herself modelled in the image and ethos of Corbyn / monentum ( minus the beard). And the preferred choice of the extreme left ( as stated by McDonnell)

belfast/holywood

Whenever I see her, she looks in her mid twenties but she’s actually 40!!!!’

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Still got the union gob on her ....best the torys can hope for

"Still got the union gob on her ....best the torys can hope for "

Yes, if she gets in as Labour leader then that will cement Boris in position for a long long time in my opinion.

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

While I am definitely not a Corbyn fan, there is a large majority for the Tories. Therefore the leader is unlikely to be able to impact from day one.

Why rush into choosing a new leader, potentially making a mistake with a direction that the party may take, before they have completed their post election autopsy?

belfast/holywood

"Still got the union gob on her ....best the torys can hope for

Yes, if she gets in as Labour leader then that will cement Boris in position for a long long time in my opinion. "

She’s a shoe in. Corbyn , mcdonnel, the unions, the nec and momentum are behind her. Without them you have no chance. God I really hope she gets in I really do

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Whoever the members vote for will be the next leader. Corbyn's legacy might well be freeing the Labour party from the excess influence of the PLP and making members votes count.

I like Long-Bailey. Would have preferred Rayner.

She's from my hometown of Salford though, so I'm biased.

https://tribunemag.co.uk/2019/12/in-defence-of-salford

"Still got the union gob on her ....best the torys can hope for

Yes, if she gets in as Labour leader then that will cement Boris in position for a long long time in my opinion.

She’s a shoe in. Corbyn , mcdonnel, the unions, the nec and momentum are behind her. Without them you have no chance. God I really hope she gets in I really do"

If that's the case then I don't see any problem her winning

» Add a new message to this topic