FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Is Sweden the new Ireland?

Is Sweden the new Ireland?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man  over a year ago

salisbury

257 bombings this year, up from 162 in the previous year. No wonder you moved out shag!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"257 bombings this year, up from 162 in the previous year. No wonder you moved out shag! "

257 bombings in 20 days, that is bad

salisbury

"257 bombings this year, up from 162 in the previous year. No wonder you moved out shag!

257 bombings in 20 days, that is bad "

Alright alright, clever cloggs! Lol

By *haverMan  over a year ago

bracknell

Wow did not realise they had such a problem

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Who is doing the bombings, and what's their agenda here?

Not heard a sniff of this till this post

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Criminal gangs using grenades and home made devices to fight turf wars apparently.

Mostly connected with drugs.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Not heard a sniff of this till this post "

Me neither but our Swedish neighbours in Spain tell us that Stockholm is a very dangerous place these days.

"257 bombings this year, up from 162 in the previous year. No wonder you moved out shag! "

Very odd this one. I’ve been living in Ireland all my life, and I’m fairly certain the last ‘bombing’ was in the mid 1970’s.

Do you mean Northern Ireland ??? It’s a completely different place.

In fairness the thread title should be changed.

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

A Stockholm university criminologist stated "there is an arms race going on in a world of organised crime"

Rather apt comment from Stockholm university.

Life is very much like an onion in Sweden.

salisbury

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/12/denmark-border-checks-crossings-sweden

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Not heard a sniff of this till this post "

Me either.

Didn’t any of you wonder how the swedes came up with all their plots for the swedish noir genre of books?

salisbury

"Not heard a sniff of this till this post

Me either. "

Obviously not fitting the narrative we're being fed. Don't hear much about Parisian riots either.

Me either.

Obviously not fitting the narrative we're being fed. Don't hear much about Parisian riots either. "

In all fairness I don’t read any papers or watch any news on the tv. I rely solely on the politics forum

But! I do have FB and considering all the political friends I have I am surprised I’d not already come across this

south west , continental

Me either.

Obviously not fitting the narrative we're being fed. Don't hear much about Parisian riots either. "

Indeed, narrative not correct, don't report it. That's been the way of the lamestream mainstream for too long.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Never heard of it till now. Fascinating reading about it, a very complex issue. 2 points though the grenade attacks seem to have peaked in 2016 and also no other country records grenade attacks. The use of grenades seems to be blamed on left over weapons from the balkan conflict. Possible reasons given are increased immigration and also the rise of right wing terrorism. I wonder if it is connected to economincally harder times in Sweden, has the 2nd lowest growth in the eu. Uk and Germany are 5th and 4th lowest and both are suffering from increased violence and the rise of right wing terrorists.

Covered up, much like the gilet jeune protests in France.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Covered up, much like the gilet jeune protests in France."

With respect i disagree lots about the gilet jaune protests in the media. Also the trigger for those protests was quite well understood and reported. A rise in fuel duty started it then lots of other group tagged on to it. Have never anything about this in the uk.

south west , continental

Swedish gangs operate out of the countries socioeconomically weak neighbourhoods. Explosives are not only used to assert dominance but shootings as well.

The swedish authorities massage their statistics just a tad, so you can read into what you like about who carries out such actions.

Me either.

It's pretty hairy in Lebanon right now and it's not exactly front page news either.

And the Jordanians aren't happy about all these Syrian/Iraqi refugees!... Plenty of ethnic tensions here.

"Never heard of it till now. Fascinating reading about it, a very complex issue. 2 points though the grenade attacks seem to have peaked in 2016 and also no other country records grenade attacks. The use of grenades seems to be blamed on left over weapons from the balkan conflict. Possible reasons given are increased immigration and also the rise of right wing terrorism. I wonder if it is connected to economincally harder times in Sweden, has the 2nd lowest growth in the eu. Uk and Germany are 5th and 4th lowest and both are suffering from increased violence and the rise of right wing terrorists."

What's the right wing terrorism like in Poland and Hungary?

We moved before it happened and now upsala have gone past malmo with the most shootings and we all know who does it.

"Covered up, much like the gilet jeune protests in France."
That is right they ban all the media that is reporting of what is happening sweden is governed by the radical left.

"We moved before it happened and now upsala have gone past malmo with the most shootings and we all know who does it."

You mean most of it is done by none Swedes?.

Do tell

"We moved before it happened and now upsala have gone past malmo with the most shootings and we all know who does it..

Do tell "

No it isnt. I wont say but I think we all know who does it.

"We moved before it happened and now upsala have gone past malmo with the most shootings and we all know who does it..

Do tell No it isnt. I wont say but I think we all know who does it."

Mormons!!

"Swedish gangs operate out of the countries socioeconomically weak neighbourhoods. Explosives are not only used to assert dominance but shootings as well.

The swedish authorities massage their statistics just a tad, so you can read into what you like about who carries out such actions.

"

It is not the swedish that that does it, you shouldnt believe the cover up by the government.

"Swedish gangs operate out of the countries socioeconomically weak neighbourhoods. Explosives are not only used to assert dominance but shootings as well.

It is not the swedish that that does it, you shouldnt believe the cover up by the government."

It is not in our culture to those things the spike in statistics happened from 2015 with the mass immigration.

Buddhists maybe?

We moved before in the 90s as we saw the early warning signs of what could happen.

By *an For YouMan  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

I have in-laws in Gothenburg and malmo. They all know who is responsible. But it is a taboo subject . The government is in denial . Let’s just say that the parents of many of these gang members are from the Lebanon , Somalia , Iraq, Bosnia , Syria and Turkey. Sweden has taken in more people per capita from poor countries than any other country in the west .

Rotherham, Manchester anyone?

It is not the swedish that that does it, you shouldnt believe the cover up by the government.It is not in our culture to those things the spike in statistics happened from 2015 with the mass immigration."

Why are people afraid to say that most gangs in Sweden are Muslims gangs and migrant gangs from Africa.

Me either.

Obviously not fitting the narrative we're being fed. Don't hear much about Parisian riots either. .

It's pretty hairy in Lebanon right now and it's not exactly front page news either.

And the Jordanians aren't happy about all these Syrian/Iraqi refugees!... Plenty of ethnic tensions here.

"

There's shit happening everyday in every country and we only have one front page on newspapers and so many news channels.

If a newspaper was to cover everything happening in the world then each day's paper would be like a Yellow Pages from the 80's and early 90's

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

i think what peeps are getting at he way sweden is put firward by the news most of the time is what a great open country sweden is and everything is all good.thing is they dont like people hearing about this side of it.gt britain is supposed to be the only place with problems acvording to some

Yellow pages....I still remember being sat on a stack of telephone directories and yellow pages placed on top of a chair so I could reach the table when I was a kiddy

Last Yellow Pages I got was like a pamphlet

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Covered up, much like the gilet jeune protests in France.That is right they ban all the media that is reporting of what is happening sweden is governed by the radical left."

Sadly it's the same in Germany.

If crime is even reported at all here, the ethnicity of the perpetrators is very rarely (if ever) mentioned.

It is not the swedish that that does it, you shouldnt believe the cover up by the government.It is not in our culture to those things the spike in statistics happened from 2015 with the mass immigration.

Why are people afraid to say that most gangs in Sweden are Muslims gangs and migrant gangs from Africa. "

Because they would get black listed and will be labelled cos of saying it.

"Covered up, much like the gilet jeune protests in France.That is right they ban all the media that is reporting of what is happening sweden is governed by the radical left.

Sadly it's the same in Germany.

If crime is even reported at all here, the ethnicity of the perpetrators is very rarely (if ever) mentioned."

Yes it is the same there too.

"I have in-laws in Gothenburg and malmo. They all know who is responsible. But it is a taboo subject . The government is in denial . Let’s just say that the parents of many of these gang members are from the Lebanon , Somalia , Iraq, Bosnia , Syria and Turkey. Sweden has taken in more people per capita from poor countries than any other country in the west .

Rotherham, Manchester anyone?"

Yes like rotherham and that is right it is a taboo subject and the feminist government is in denial and have to wake up soon before it is too late, they make it very unsafe for the women as most of them dont dare to walk out alone mostly when it is dark, one from iran on a program said it is more dangerous in sweden than back home and that sais alot.

A good program about sweden you can watch is called swebbtv it is very informative and it covers subjects such as democracy and totalitarianism amongst other things too. I am not sure there is english subtitles but it is a good watch

south west , continental

Paulina Neuding also writes interesting articles on this issue in Sweden. She has a column in Svenska Dagbladet, Goteborgs-Posten and is a European contributor for the online Australian run academic and free thought publication Quillette.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

It is not the swedish that that does it, you shouldnt believe the cover up by the government.It is not in our culture to those things the spike in statistics happened from 2015 with the mass immigration.

Why are people afraid to say that most gangs in Sweden are Muslims gangs and migrant gangs from Africa. "

They're not afraid to say it, they just think it's a good political point to pretend you can't. This is a right wing victim complex. You can say what you want. No one gets sent to jail for such comments, as much as the right desperately wish.

Why are people afraid to say that most gangs in Sweden are Muslims gangs and migrant gangs from Africa.

They're not afraid to say it, they just think it's a good political point to pretend you can't. This is a right wing victim complex. You can say what you want. No one gets sent to jail for such comments, as much as the right desperately wish. "

On the fucking money ...

Say what you see...

Amen to that ...

salisbury

True enough, Sweden's immigration policy has fucked them in the ass. No 2 ways about it.

Yet Sweden is consistently one of the best countries in the world to live and raise a family..

Why is that..??

salisbury

"Yet Sweden is consistently one of the best countries in the world to live and raise a family..

Why is that..??

"

Maybe they fudge those figures as well? Surely not..

"Yet Sweden is consistently one of the best countries in the world to live and raise a family..

Why is that..??

"

Because they were alot better than Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Eritrea, Somalia...

Why was that?.

I asked previously... but no answer...

Can someone explain to me the title of this thread please ?

Why is that..??

Maybe they fudge those figures as well? Surely not.."

If it fits your view ..I’m sure it helps.

There have already been 4 bombings this year and the latest one was yesterday in a council estate and windows was destroyed, one who moved there said it reminded her of the war and wanted to move to another place in the country side.

"There have already been 4 bombings this year and the latest one was yesterday in a council estate and windows was destroyed, one who moved there said it reminded her of the war and wanted to move to another place in the country side."
And they interviewed another one and she was a granma she said that now she dont dare have her grand daughter visiting her cos she is afraid that something could happen.

south west , continental

"I asked previously... but no answer...

Can someone explain to me the title of this thread please ?"

Perhaps direct your question to the original poster. The title was I am sure not in comparison with Ireland but Northern Ireland.

Perhaps it was a typing error, again ask the OP for his explanation.

south west , continental

"There have already been 4 bombings this year and the latest one was yesterday in a council estate and windows was destroyed, one who moved there said it reminded her of the war and wanted to move to another place in the country side.And they interviewed another one and she was a granma she said that now she dont dare have her grand daughter visiting her cos she is afraid that something could happen."

If you start to dig a little deeper into what your describing here Shag, it becomes very obvious from accounts from concerned local Swedish folk what is unfolding in their communities. I have just read a very alarming account from a young lady from Malmo. How long can a government and mainstream press cover up what is clearly happening? Perhaps we shall see much more of public outrage on these concerning issues.

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

One things for sure and let's have at least a tad of honesty.

This isn't the "swedish men" doing this, its who the swedes have brought in.

salisbury

You know there's a problem when the government has to publish a pamphlet showing how to form a relationship and have sex "nicely" with local girls, rather than forcing them.

"There have already been 4 bombings this year and the latest one was yesterday in a council estate and windows was destroyed, one who moved there said it reminded her of the war and wanted to move to another place in the country side.And they interviewed another one and she was a granma she said that now she dont dare have her grand daughter visiting her cos she is afraid that something could happen.

If you start to dig a little deeper into what your describing here Shag, it becomes very obvious from accounts from concerned local Swedish folk what is unfolding in their communities. I have just read a very alarming account from a young lady from Malmo. How long can a government and mainstream press cover up what is clearly happening? Perhaps we shall see much more of public outrage on these concerning issues.

"

That is right it is very unsafe for the women and for them to walk alone and yes the government cant hide the cover up forever as the truth will eventually come out.

"One things for sure and let's have at least a tad of honesty.

"

That is right it is not the swedish men doing it but it is who the government brought in.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"

never do honesty of here you be branded a racist

Hitch

never do honesty of here you be branded a racist "

I gave up caring what the woke outrage mob think, ages ago

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

never do honesty of here you be branded a racist

I gave up caring what the woke outrage mob think, ages ago "

south west , continental

Honesty and debate is what is needed. Enough of brushing everything under the carpet. Trying to fix symptoms and virtue signaling is not the solution, calling people racist is not a solution. recognising and admitting there is a problem is the first step in reversing current alarming trends.

I’m reminded of the inscription above the Delphic temple to Apollo .

Can you explain the title of this thread. There have been no ‘bombings’ in Ireland in recent decades.

Do you mean ‘Northern Ireland’ ? It’s a completely different area.

Can you explain the title of this thread. There have been no ‘bombings’ in Ireland in recent decades.

Do you mean ‘Northern Ireland’ ? It’s a completely different area.

And even then, there have been very few incidences of bombings there in the past 20 years.

Hitch

"Honesty and debate is what is needed. Enough of brushing everything under the carpet. Trying to fix symptoms and virtue signaling is not the solution, calling people racist is not a solution. recognising and admitting there is a problem is the first step in reversing current alarming trends. "

Sadly, it will never be addressed.

"Honesty and debate is what is needed. Enough of brushing everything under the carpet. Trying to fix symptoms and virtue signaling is not the solution, calling people racist is not a solution. recognising and admitting there is a problem is the first step in reversing current alarming trends.

Sadly, it will never be addressed. "

Yes there need to be a debate about it and that is right it wont happen but you can always hope it does before it is too late, the police ate not allowed either to say who is behind it.

salisbury

"Honesty and debate is what is needed. Enough of brushing everything under the carpet. Trying to fix symptoms and virtue signaling is not the solution, calling people racist is not a solution. recognising and admitting there is a problem is the first step in reversing current alarming trends.

Sadly, it will never be addressed. Yes there need to be a debate about it and that is right it wont happen but you can always hope it does before it is too late, the police ate not allowed either to say who is behind it."

It's too late, I think your countries fucked.

Sadly, it will never be addressed. Yes there need to be a debate about it and that is right it wont happen but you can always hope it does before it is too late, the police ate not allowed either to say who is behind it.

It's too late, I think your countries fucked. "

For the love of Christ.. at the 4th time of asking... can you PLEASE explain the title of this thread...

Sadly, it will never be addressed. Yes there need to be a debate about it and that is right it wont happen but you can always hope it does before it is too late, the police ate not allowed either to say who is behind it.

It's too late, I think your countries fucked. "

Yes I think do too, did you know that the country is ruled by the green party that only have 4%?

Costa Blanca Spain...

For the love of Christ.. at the 4th time of asking... can you PLEASE explain the title of this thread..."

I think it's just that the OP can't really distinguish between Ireland and Northern Ireland.

It's quite common with the continentals.

Even Mrs H (German) will say something like "I was talking to that English guy" I will say "He's Irish" she will say. "Well it's the same thing".

Many of them really do think that the whole of the British Isles are one country.

It's too late, I think your countries fucked. Yes I think do too, did you know that the country is ruled by the green party that only have 4%?"

So too*.

For the love of Christ.. at the 4th time of asking... can you PLEASE explain the title of this thread...

I think it's just that the OP can't really distinguish between Ireland and Northern Ireland.

It's quite common with the continentals.

Even Mrs H (German) will say something like "I was talking to that English guy" I will say "He's Irish" she will say. "Well it's the same thing".

Many of them really do think that the whole of the British Isles are one country. "

So what your saying here is that the OP is basically a bit thick. And me trying to get an answer from him would be trying to tell the difference between a Norwegian a Dane or a Swede !

Meanwhile Corbyn just tweeted how inhuman the tories are for voting against amendment to let children of refugees unite with the families.

Sadly, it will never be addressed. Yes there need to be a debate about it and that is right it wont happen but you can always hope it does before it is too late, the police ate not allowed either to say who is behind it."

Based on what I read, the Swedish democrats are on track to win the next elections because of the situation. Is this true?

salisbury

Based on what I read, the Swedish democrats are on track to win the next elections because of the situation. Is this true?"

They're a while away aren't they?

Based on what I read, the Swedish democrats are on track to win the next elections because of the situation. Is this true?

They're a while away aren't they?"

I think three years away. But this is a party that was considered fascist and was not even in the map for a long time and suddenly they have gained support. Actually this seems to be the trend all around Europe. Like Matteo Salvini in Italy.

I think three years away. But this is a party that was considered fascist and was not even in the map for a long time and suddenly they have gained support. Actually this seems to be the trend all around Europe. Like Matteo Salvini in Italy."

Yes sd is now the 2nd biggest party and could win the next election, the strange thing is if they look of the history of the social democrats who is governing now everyone would be shocked of what they was involved with during ww2, it was done in secret so noone knew about it.

salisbury

I think three years away. But this is a party that was considered fascist and was not even in the map for a long time and suddenly they have gained support. Actually this seems to be the trend all around Europe. Like Matteo Salvini in Italy.Yes sd is now the 2nd biggest party and could win the next election, the strange thing is if they look of the history of the social democrats who is governing now everyone would be shocked of what they was involved with during ww2, it was done in secret so noone knew about it."

Which party was responsible for the citizens who "disappeared"?

I think three years away. But this is a party that was considered fascist and was not even in the map for a long time and suddenly they have gained support. Actually this seems to be the trend all around Europe. Like Matteo Salvini in Italy.Yes sd is now the 2nd biggest party and could win the next election, the strange thing is if they look of the history of the social democrats who is governing now everyone would be shocked of what they was involved with during ww2, it was done in secret so noone knew about it.

Which party was responsible for the citizens who "disappeared"?"

It was the social democrats and at that time it was tage that was the pm, they had secret concentration camps.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

If you watched ed balls program last night all over europe the rise in right wing politics is because they appeal to national identity and the erosion of it by the eu.As he found out these people are not far right racists just normal people who are proud of their country and traditions and the far right are the only ones listening or at least addressing their concerns to get votes.Until the nanny state eu realize that people dont want one europe they want a national identity the far right will keep gaining strength.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"If you watched ed balls program last night all over europe the rise in right wing politics is because they appeal to national identity and the erosion of it by the eu.As he found out these people are not far right racists just normal people who are proud of their country and traditions and the far right are the only ones listening or at least addressing their concerns to get votes.Until the nanny state eu realize that people dont want one europe they want a national identity the far right will keep gaining strength. "
I found the black Peter to be very uncomfortable viewing

"If you watched ed balls program last night all over europe the rise in right wing politics is because they appeal to national identity and the erosion of it by the eu.As he found out these people are not far right racists just normal people who are proud of their country and traditions and the far right are the only ones listening or at least addressing their concerns to get votes.Until the nanny state eu realize that people dont want one europe they want a national identity the far right will keep gaining strength. "

The far right aren’t addressing any concerns. They’re manipulating people into thinking that.

salisbury

I think three years away. But this is a party that was considered fascist and was not even in the map for a long time and suddenly they have gained support. Actually this seems to be the trend all around Europe. Like Matteo Salvini in Italy.Yes sd is now the 2nd biggest party and could win the next election, the strange thing is if they look of the history of the social democrats who is governing now everyone would be shocked of what they was involved with during ww2, it was done in secret so noone knew about it.

Which party was responsible for the citizens who "disappeared"?It was the social democrats and at that time it was tage that was the pm, they had secret concentration camps."

Absolute madness.

Which party was responsible for the citizens who "disappeared"?It was the social democrats and at that time it was tage that was the pm, they had secret concentration camps.

Absolute madness. "

That is right and there is a good book about it and it is called the swedish concentration camp in the third reichs shadow and that is the social democrats history of who governs now.

I think the most important word here is "listening". Addressing is a totally different problems. Most left wing parties/politicians and even people think they have the ultimate moral high ground over other people. Their attitude is always "We know what's good for you", "We should do this because it is morally right. If you don't do this, you are inhuman", "If you don't believe in our own principles, you are racist". From what I see, the working class which have been traditionally left wing have turned to the right all over Europe.

All the policies made by the left wing parties normally affect the working class than anyone else. Most liberal/left wing people comfortably stay far away from all these problems then lecture about humanity. The working class has had enough. They just showed their sweet middle finger to these liberals.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Last 3 years in Sweden apparently:

23,420 r@pes

630 bombings

1,000 shootings (approx).

It is r@pe jihad they say.

belfast/holywood

"Last 3 years in Sweden apparently:

23,420 r@pes

630 bombings

"

The jihad sentiment is similar to a rise in such crimes in other European countries ; Germany for example . Maybe linked to some cultures and religions having scant regard to women’s rights ?

salisbury

23,420 r@pes

630 bombings

The jihad sentiment is similar to a rise in such crimes in other European countries ; Germany for example . Maybe linked to some cultures and religions having scant regard to women’s rights ?"

Surely not!

"I have in-laws in Gothenburg and malmo. They all know who is responsible. But it is a taboo subject . The government is in denial . Let’s just say that the parents of many of these gang members are from the Lebanon , Somalia , Iraq, Bosnia , Syria and Turkey. Sweden has taken in more people per capita from poor countries than any other country in the west .

Rotherham, Manchester anyone?"

Any links to similar gangs who have bombed, ot murdered their way through Ireland... North or South ?

belfast/holywood

Any links to similar gangs who have bombed, ot murdered their way through Ireland... North or South ?"

Nope - no links to murdering IRA scum

"

Nope - no links to murdering IRA scum"

The IRA weren’t the only scum involved in the troubles.

belfast/holywood

"

"

Weren’t they ?. Jesus your right. I’ll give you a gold star

"

Weren’t they ?. Jesus your right. I’ll give you a gold star"

Thanks very much. Will it prevent you from posting biased nonsense?

Any links to similar gangs who have bombed, ot murdered their way through Ireland... North or South ?"

I don't remember them r@ping there way through an estimated 25,000 children! All while the police knew about it but turned a blind eye due to not wanting to upset the community

23,420 r@pes

630 bombings

"

Yes it is alot and those numbers is just what are reported. I reckon the figures are alot higher, it all started in 2015 with the mass immigration.

» Add a new message to this topic