FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Child refugees

Child refugees

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Vine OP   Man  over a year ago

The right place

The government have voted down an amendment proposed by the Lords on the EU withdrawal bill that would allow unaccompanied child refugees to join relatives in the UK.

How inhumane are this government?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Child refugees are fine. As long as they don't have a beard and join adult dating sites after week in the country. As has happened.

That really sums up the governments problem.

It's all very well conjuring up images of little children looking like lost souls, but that isn't the reality.

Grown men are posing as children, one famously was estimated to be in his 30's, and another turned the home of a an elderly couple that fostered him into a drug den.

I'm pretty sure that the governments position on this (keeping it away from the withdrawal bill) is aimed at tackling the abuse of the system as it now stands.

I trust Boris.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

The issue is going to be addressed in an Immigration Bill, to be put before the HoC later this year.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"The issue is going to be addressed in an Immigration Bill, to be put before the HoC later this year. "

Which I think is the best way to address the issue.

Criticising the government now is, at best, a bit premature.

Wait to see what is in the immigration bill first.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Child refugees are fine. As long as they don't have a beard and join adult dating sites after week in the country. As has happened.

It's all very well conjuring up images of little children looking like lost souls, but that isn't the reality.

Grown men are posing as children, one famously was estimated to be in his 30's, and another turned the home of a an elderly couple that fostered him into a drug den.

I'm pretty sure that the governments position on this (keeping it away from the withdrawal bill) is aimed at tackling the abuse of the system as it now stands.

I trust Boris."

This

Not the last line though

"

I trust Boris."

Well there’s your problem.

"Child refugees are fine. As long as they don't have a beard and join adult dating sites after week in the country. As has happened.

I trust Boris."

This! Take all the liberal handwringing away and insert some provable facts and grown up's see instantly that the problem is multi faceted and needs dealing with accordingly.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Sen allowed this, in fact they allowed all children.

Guess what happened, everyone who could pass for a child headed for them and its a huge massive problem for them.

Giving any group a free pass should be avoided.

"

I trust Boris.

Well there’s your problem."

Lol

They should have put this at the top of the post then we could have skipped the rest.

"

I trust Boris."

There is nothing else but to congratulate courage

A country could only take the number of people it can handle. People complain about NHS being under staffed while also asking to take more refugees under humanitarian concerns. Combine that with the way some people are trying to misuse the law. There are numerous problems with it and they can't just pass a law like that without planning properly.

By *hMyGawdCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Foreign children are not the responsibility of the British Govt.

Midlands

We should have ZERO refugees arriving in this country. They should seek asylum in the first safe country they reach.

There's no war in Turkey

There's no war in Greece

There's no war in Italy

There's no war in France

etc

"Foreign children are not the responsibility of the British Govt."

You're all heart.

"We should have ZERO refugees arriving in this country. They should seek asylum in the first safe country they reach.

There's no war in Turkey

There's no war in Greece

There's no war in Italy

There's no war in France

etc"

Every single one of those crossing the channel in a boat or in a vehicle illegally is a criminal. Nothing more and nothing less.

In this thread, the OP was basically ringing a bell chanting "bring out your racists". And it worked! Well done!

In the event of no credible counter point simply deploy the 'race card'......

"We should have ZERO refugees arriving in this country. They should seek asylum in the first safe country they reach.

There's no war in Turkey

There's no war in Greece

There's no war in Italy

There's no war in France

etc"

I really can't argue against this

There's no war in Turkey

There's no war in Greece

There's no war in Italy

There's no war in France

etc

I really can't argue against this "

No one can, facts don't lie.

By *lirtyFellaMan  over a year ago

a permanent state of arousal

etc"

Harry and Meghan weren't forced to seek asylum in the country next door, they picked somewhere THEY felt safe. The poorest children should be entitled to the same choice. And anyway, the uk isn't full, there's two spaces that just opened up.

There's no war in Turkey

There's no war in Greece

There's no war in Italy

There's no war in France

etc"

All of those countries have taken more refugees than us. And contrary to popular belief there is no requirement to stop in the first safe country you arrive in.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

There's no war in Turkey

There's no war in Greece

There's no war in Italy

There's no war in France

etc

All of those countries have taken more refugees than us. And contrary to popular belief there is no requirement to stop in the first safe country you arrive in. "

No, but they should register as a refugee in the first EU country they enter.

Should they make it to the UK, and then have their refugee status refused, then they can be returned to that country.

If we were a radical, forward thinking country we’d allow refugees to apply for work and training schemes. We want the brightest and the best people, don’t we?

"If we were a radical, forward thinking country we’d allow refugees to apply for work and training schemes. We want the brightest and the best people, don’t we?

"

Nothing says any of the refugees are the brightest and best though anyway.

Midlands

"In this thread, the OP was basically ringing a bell chanting "bring out your racists". And it worked! Well done!"

Who's mentioned race?

Literally nobody except you

"In this thread, the OP was basically ringing a bell chanting "bring out your racists". And it worked! Well done!

Who's mentioned race?

Literally nobody except you "

Hold on, you usually promote race hate.

How come you suddenly take exception to it?

"If we were a radical, forward thinking country we’d allow refugees to apply for work and training schemes. We want the brightest and the best people, don’t we?

"

That would be skilled immigration?

"

Harry and Meghan weren't forced to seek asylum in the country next door, they picked somewhere THEY felt safe. The poorest children should be entitled to the same choice. And anyway, the uk isn't full, there's two spaces that just opened up."

Harry and Meghan are neither refugees or asylum seekers.

Over 80 years ago .Between 1938 and 1939 we took nearly 10,000 Jewish child refugees .

I think there is no better measure of a society than how it treats child refugees.

Can anyone think of a human quality that carries more weight than kindness?

I can’t..

Midlands

"Hold on, you usually promote race hate.

How come you suddenly take exception to it?"

We've never done that.

Which is why you can't provide a single quote or example of us doing so.

Anyone ever see the footage of an 18 month old Iraqui girl asleep in a roadside gutter before YouTube took it down?

I shudder to think how that one panned out.

If anyone deserved a safe haven, it was that little girl and not those 20- something, and in one case 31 year old 'child refugees' we symbolically brought here from Calais a while back.

Nothing says any of the refugees are the brightest and best though anyway. "

How do you know? They’re not allowed to apply for jobs or training.

What evidence do you have that a child refugee isn’t a computer whizz or capable of being a surgeon? Other than your own biases, of course.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Over 80 years ago .Between 1938 and 1939 we took nearly 10,000 Jewish child refugees .

I think there is no better measure of a society than how it treats child refugees.

I can’t.. "

Yes Bob, that is true.

However those refugees came directly from Nazi Germany and they actually were children.

Today is completely different.

When a guy who was obviously in his 30's with more grey hair than me can pass as a 17 year old, then something is seriously wrong with the system

Or more likely, the people who administer it.

Surely the people who really do care about child refugees should fully support ending the abuse, rather than just turning a blind eye and shouting racist at anyone anyone who tries.

"

What evidence do you have that a child refugee isn’t a computer whizz or capable of being a surgeon? Other than your own biases, of course."

What evidence do you have that they are computer whizz's or capable of becoming surgeons? Other than your own biases of course?

"

What evidence do you have that a child refugee isn’t a computer whizz or capable of being a surgeon? Other than your own biases, of course.

What evidence do you have that they are computer whizz's or capable of becoming surgeons? Other than your own biases of course?

"

That’s why I’m willing to see them available for application and interview/assessment - to see if they are or not.

See the difference between my stance and yours?

Midlands

"Over 80 years ago .Between 1938 and 1939 we took nearly 10,000 Jewish child refugees .

I can’t.. "

How many of those Jewish child refugees have formed grooming gangs, or carried out acts of terror against the men, women and children of this country? How many were from countries whose regimes threatened an undercover army will invate Britain's shores? How many set up industrial scale crash-for-cash scams that defraud our nation? How many have repeatedly bred with their first cousins, producing birth defects that cost the NHS millions every year?

We are absolutely not all equal.

Therefore our acceptance of different economic migrants should vary.

"Hold on, you usually promote race hate.

How come you suddenly take exception to it?

We've never done that.

Which is why you can't provide a single quote or example of us doing so."

Or. I have better things to do than crawl through your shite to highlight them.

Are you now saying race hate is a bad thing?

I can’t..

How many of those Jewish child refugees have formed grooming gangs, or carried out acts of terror against the men, women and children of this country? How many were from countries whose regimes threatened an undercover army will invate Britain's shores? How many set up industrial scale crash-for-cash scams that defraud our nation? How many have repeatedly bred with their first cousins, producing birth defects that cost the NHS millions every year?

Therefore our acceptance of different economic migrants should vary."

How much terror did the UK spread when it built its empire? How many countries have been robbed on an industrial scale?

I can’t.. "

Should we have limits to the numbers or should it be an open door?

Nothing says any of the refugees are the brightest and best though anyway.

What evidence do you have that a child refugee isn’t a computer whizz or capable of being a surgeon? Other than your own biases, of course."

How do you know? What evidence do you have that they are?

I don't have biases unlike many on here

"

That’s why I’m willing to see them available for application and interview/assessment - to see if they are or not.

See the difference between my stance and yours? "

How do you interview or assess if a "child" could become a computer genius or surgeon or similar

"

See the difference between my stance and yours? "

And if they are not you would send them packing?

"

How do you interview or assess if a "child" could become a computer genius or surgeon or similar "

The same way you assess children born here.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

I can’t..

How much terror did the UK spread when it built its empire? How many countries have been robbed on an industrial scale? "

ffs not the empire again how far do you want to go back ? What about those pesky Roman’s or the nasty Vikings ant that Attila he was a twat aswell

There are only 2 ways to grow or sustain a strong economy.

Create workers or import workers.

The Tory govt. has placed financial limitations on families over 2 children, so they have no interest in creating workers.

So you can import workers or accept a shrinking economy. Take your choice.

I’d make refugees applicable for those jobs in the greater interests of the nation. Greater tax take, create demand for goods and services, and where there is demand supply will always follow.

"

How do you interview or assess if a "child" could become a computer genius or surgeon or similar

"

Ahh so it's not an interview or assessment then, it's bring them into the country, puts them in schools and cross our fingers that they excel, go onto college then university and become a whizz at something?

Not quite your interview then, is it

I can’t..

How much terror did the UK spread when it built its empire? How many countries have been robbed on an industrial scale? ffs not the empire again how far do you want to go back ? What about those pesky Roman’s or the nasty Vikings ant that Attila he was a twat aswell "

The Roman Empire was based around the basic acknowledgment that if you wanted to be _oman you could be _oman. That openness drove success.

"

Ahh so it's not an interview or assessment then, it's bring them into the country, puts them in schools and cross our fingers that they excel, go onto college then university and become a whizz at something?

Not quite your interview then, is it "

It’s a bit more than ‘Cross our fingers’, although perhaps that’s how you view the education of children.

I can’t..

How much terror did the UK spread when it built its empire? How many countries have been robbed on an industrial scale? ffs not the empire again how far do you want to go back ? What about those pesky Roman’s or the nasty Vikings ant that Attila he was a twat aswell

The Roman Empire was based around the basic acknowledgment that if you wanted to be _oman you could be _oman. That openness drove success.

"

At the point of a Gladius or you we're butchered...

"

It’s a bit more than ‘Cross our fingers’, although perhaps that’s how you view the education of children. "

Ahh no no no, stick to your original argument and don't start twisting and turning when you've lost

I can’t..

How much terror did the UK spread when it built its empire? How many countries have been robbed on an industrial scale? ffs not the empire again how far do you want to go back ? What about those pesky Roman’s or the nasty Vikings ant that Attila he was a twat aswell

At the point of a Gladius or you we're butchered... "

Not exactly, but then I’ve studied classical history, so what would I know?

I can’t..

How much terror did the UK spread when it built its empire? How many countries have been robbed on an industrial scale? ffs not the empire again how far do you want to go back ? What about those pesky Roman’s or the nasty Vikings ant that Attila he was a twat aswell "

No matter how far. Someone who writes about terror and robbing must also know the history of their country and not be a hypocrite.

"

It’s a bit more than ‘Cross our fingers’, although perhaps that’s how you view the education of children.

Ahh no no no, stick to your original argument and don't start twisting and turning when you've lost "

Mate, your argument in based around a perception that asylum seekers are unable to be educated people.

Midlands

Britain spread technology, law and wealth around the globe.

Several former African colonies have failed since the end of British rule.

Again, proof we're not all equal.

"

Mate, your argument in based around a perception that asylum seekers are unable to be educated people."

At literally no point did he suggest that.

"

Mate, your argument in based around a perception that asylum seekers are unable to be educated people.

At literally no point did he suggest that."

He literally asked me for my proof that asylum seekers could become surgeons or suchlike

"

He literally asked me for my proof that asylum seekers could become surgeons or suchlike"

So he never said they couldn't, glad we cleared that up

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

I can’t..

At the point of a Gladius or you we're butchered... "

no no the _omans never hurt anyone only the British were nasty spread evil across the globe gave nothing to humanity it’s the fashion these days to kick your own country it’s called the corbyn virus

"

He literally asked me for my proof that asylum seekers could become surgeons or suchlike

So he never said they couldn't, glad we cleared that up "

The standard of political debate here may be the lowest I’ve ever encountered.

I’m surprised some posters can tie their own shoelaces.

I can’t..

At the point of a Gladius or you we're butchered... no no the _omans never hurt anyone only the British were nasty spread evil across the globe gave nothing to humanity it’s the fashion these days to kick your own country it’s called the corbyn virus "

To be fair, the hardline Corbynisti are as blinkered and foolish as arch-tories.

Costa Blanca Spain...

I can’t..

"

But that isn't quite true is it?

There was no basic acknowledgement of citizenship until AD 212 and within a few short years the empire split in two.

Prior to AD 212 Full Roman citizenship was only for a very privileged few.

That didn't include slaves BTW.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"

So he never said they couldn't, glad we cleared that up

I’m surprised some posters can tie their own shoelaces."

Repeat after me. "Right over left and under....... You'll get the hang of it eventually.

"

Ahh no no no, stick to your original argument and don't start twisting and turning when you've lost

Mate, your argument in based around a perception that asylum seekers are unable to be educated people."

You're basing your argument around being able to spot child whizz kids through an interview

"

Did I say that?, quote me please, no, didn't think so, you're yet again twisting and turning to avoid confronting that your "child interview" suggestion was ridiculous

"Britain spread technology, law and wealth around the globe.

Several former African colonies have failed since the end of British rule.

Again, proof we're not all equal."

I don't even feel sorry for you. I suggest you change your doctor. I mean psychologist.

"

At literally no point did he suggest that."

Thank you, though I didn't think it was going to be that easy for him to totally miss my very simple point

"

He literally asked me for my proof that asylum seekers could become surgeons or suchlike"

Because you said we'd be able to accertain whether they could be through an interview while their a child for God's sake lol

")

."

Yes, you've been doing a splendid job of demonstration it

Demonstrating even

"

Because you said we'd be able to accertain whether they could be through an interview while their a child for God's sake lol"

I said nothing about their age. I said asylum seekers.

"

I said nothing about their age. I said asylum seekers. "

5 hours ago you wrote

"What evidence do you have that a child refugee isn’t a computer whizz or capable of being a surgeon? Other than your own biases, of course.

"

5 hours ago you wrote

"What evidence do you have that a child refugee isn’t a computer whizz or capable of being a surgeon? Other than your own biases, of course."

My bad - I was referring to my initial post in which I said we should open up training and job options to asylum seekers.

And I stand by that. We need workers for a strong economy. We aren’t producing our own. We have to find them from somewhere or the economy will go from its current stagnation into reverse.

Why have asylum seekers here and not allow them to contribute?

"

Because you said we'd be able to accertain whether they could be through an interview while their a child for God's sake lol

I said nothing about their age. I said asylum seekers. "

Oh dear, from your own post...

" What evidence do you have that a "child" refugee isn’t a computer whizz or capable of being a surgeon?"

You said child, not me

Please try and keep up with your own statements lol

So, what's this interview going to be like for the kids or even adults or do you retract that idea as pointless?

"

What evidence do you have that a "child" refugee isn’t a computer whizz or capable of being a surgeon?

You said child, not me

"

Mate the title of the thread is about child refugees. But my first post in the thread makes no mention of children.

If you’re going to trawl the thread for history, check your accuracy.

"So, what's this interview going to be like for the kids or even adults or do you retract that idea as pointless? "

Probably like most interviews for jobs or training schemes. Perhaps one day you’ll try to get one and find out.

"

What evidence do you have that a "child" refugee isn’t a computer whizz or capable of being a surgeon?

You said child, not me

"

But you’re so busy attacking a slip which I have admitted above, that you don’t actually attempt to dispute the facts that I posted earlier about how economies actually grow - and why we need migrants in order to succeed.

Why have asylum seekers here but not contributing?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"The government have voted down an amendment proposed by the Lords on the EU withdrawal bill that would allow unaccompanied child refugees to join relatives in the UK.

How inhumane are this government? "

Did you see the new Ed Balls series on BBC2 last night,these ideas are common all over Europe,we are not a charity,you want a better NHS,better security,better schools,well money does not grow on trees so get real

"So, what's this interview going to be like for the kids or even adults or do you retract that idea as pointless?

Probably like most interviews for jobs or training schemes. Perhaps one day you’ll try to get one and find out."

Ahh you've been soundly beaten about the head with your own arguments so now you want to get personal

Crack on if it's stimulating for you

"

Mate the title of the thread is about child refugees. But my first post in the thread makes no mention of children.

If you’re going to trawl the thread for history, check your accuracy.

"

Indeed you didn't mention children to start with. I quoted you but I didn't mention a children either but then you quoted me back and added children being interviewed which started this debate about the merits of letting in child refugees because they might become whizz kids

You're really having problems keeping up with what you're saying mate and check your own accuracy because it's seriously lacking

Thank God hopefully more restrictions to come

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"In this thread, the OP was basically ringing a bell chanting "bring out your racists". And it worked! Well done!"

Yeah yeah liberal minded fuck wits add to it too . . Open borders for you guys eh? . . Suck it up baby, you lost the argument along with the election

Crying racist every time anyone has the cheek to disagree with your point of view . . . Typical snowflake

"In this thread, the OP was basically ringing a bell chanting "bring out your racists". And it worked! Well done!

Yeah yeah liberal minded fuck wits add to it too . . Open borders for you guys eh? . . Suck it up baby, you lost the argument along with the election

Crying racist every time anyone has the cheek to disagree with your point of view . . . Typical snowflake "

Genuinely astonished at the sheer idiocy of your point of view. You along with most leavers on here have been bleating on for years about what victims of the EU you all are and crapping on about remoaners who are actually having something taken away from them. Well done for sticking your fingers in an open wound and wiggling them about.

"Send ALL migrants home."

We’re a nation of migrants. Get a DNA test.

"Send ALL migrants home.

We’re a nation of migrants. Get a DNA test."

I was born and raised in the UK so cannot possibly be a migrant......

"Send ALL migrants home.

We’re a nation of migrants. Get a DNA test.

I was born and raised in the UK so cannot possibly be a migrant......"

How many generations do you have to go back to find someone who wasn’t? And think about the implications of them being ‘sent back’

We’re a mongrel race from all over the place. I think that’s something to be proud of.

"Send ALL migrants home.

How many generations do you have to go back to find someone who wasn’t? And think about the implications of them being ‘sent back’

We’re a mongrel race from all over the place. I think that’s something to be proud of. "

Through ancestral inheritance we may well be a mongrel race however having been born and raised in the UK I am not a migrant.

"Send ALL migrants home.

We’re a mongrel race from all over the place. I think that’s something to be proud of.

Through ancestral inheritance we may well be a mongrel race however having been born and raised in the UK I am not a migrant."

I never said you are. I asked you to consider the implications of ‘all migrants’ being ‘sent back’ as the poster suggested.

The immediate impact of course would be the collapse of our economy, but long term effects would be even greater still.

"

I never said you are."

20 minutes ago you wrote

"We’re a nation of migrants. Get a DNA test.'

"

I never said you are.

20 minutes ago you wrote

"We’re a nation of migrants. Get a DNA test.'"

It was a metaphor, but I understand why you’d struggle with that.

I do recommend a DNA Test though, fascinating to see where your heritage is from.

"

It was a metaphor, but I understand why you’d struggle with that.

"

Nope, I fully understood the point you were trying to make but simply pointing out the inaccuracy in your attempt.

If you had used the word mongrel I would, as I already have agreed with you however as I was born and raised in the UK I am not a migrant.

Disappointing.

wondered how long it would take for the racist card to be played

"

yeah but we just get the thief's rapists and scroungers

yeah but we just get the thief's rapists and scroungers "

Have you any actual evidence to back this up?

"The government have voted down an amendment proposed by the Lords on the EU withdrawal bill that would allow unaccompanied child refugees to join relatives in the UK.

I'm pretty sure all this is covered in the new UN proposed scheme which this government signed up to a few years back?.

"Send ALL migrants home.

Through ancestral inheritance we may well be a mongrel race however having been born and raised in the UK I am not a migrant."

Were not though, this was proved years back by an award winning Oxford geneticist called Stephen Oppenheimer, his book is is calle the true origins of the British, a genetic detective story if your interested.

"Send ALL migrants home.

Through ancestral inheritance we may well be a mongrel race however having been born and raised in the UK I am not a migrant..

Were not though, this was proved years back by an award winning Oxford geneticist called Stephen Oppenheimer, his book is is calle the true origins of the British, a genetic detective story if your interested."

‘Proved years back’

Then disproved since. That’s why it’s important to keep reading and not assume anything is ‘proved’ just because you like the findings.

If you can trace every single aspect of human migration then yes every single person would most probably have ancestors that "migrated" at some point.

"If you can trace every single aspect of human migration then yes every single person would most probably have ancestors that "migrated" at some point. "

Indeed. Which is why ‘send all migrants back’ is a pretty stupid statement.

There's no war in Turkey

There's no war in Greece

There's no war in Italy

There's no war in France

etc"

Given that reasoning where should refugees fleeing the Nazis have gone prior to World War II starting?

"

Given that reasoning where should refugees fleeing the Nazis have gone prior to World War II starting?"

Denmark, Holland, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Austria?

"If you can trace every single aspect of human migration then yes every single person would most probably have ancestors that "migrated" at some point.

Indeed. Which is why ‘send all migrants back’ is a pretty stupid statement. "

Our ancestors may have migrated here hence they were migrants, however I was born and raised in the UK therefore I am not a migrant here in the UK.

"Send ALL migrants home.

Through ancestral inheritance we may well be a mongrel race however having been born and raised in the UK I am not a migrant..

Were not though, this was proved years back by an award winning Oxford geneticist called Stephen Oppenheimer, his book is is calle the true origins of the British, a genetic detective story if your interested.

‘Proved years back’

Then disproved since. That’s why it’s important to keep reading and not assume anything is ‘proved’ just because you like the findings. "

No it hasn't .

Particularly illuminating ... The author carefully lays out the genetic data that show how three-quarters of Britishness dates to the repopulation after the northern ice sheets last retreated, and takes us through a fascinating investigation of what this means for some cherished notions of Britishness.

That was the nature journal review, one of the most respected journals in science.

Ive actually read the book, you want to try reading it before dismissing it for YOUR OWN POLITICAL VIEWPOINT

"Send ALL migrants home.

‘Proved years back’

Then disproved since. That’s why it’s important to keep reading and not assume anything is ‘proved’ just because you like the findings. .

No it hasn't .

Particularly illuminating ... The author carefully lays out the genetic data that show how three-quarters of Britishness dates to the repopulation after the northern ice sheets last retreated, and takes us through a fascinating investigation of what this means for some cherished notions of Britishness.

That was the nature journal review, one of the most respected journals in science.

Ive actually read the book, you want to try reading it before dismissing it for YOUR OWN POLITICAL VIEWPOINT "

Have you read any of the articles available which take the author to task over his writing, or have you decided that he’s right and can’t possibly be proven wrong?

"Send ALL migrants home.

‘Proved years back’

Then disproved since. That’s why it’s important to keep reading and not assume anything is ‘proved’ just because you like the findings. .

No it hasn't .

Ive actually read the book, you want to try reading it before dismissing it for YOUR OWN POLITICAL VIEWPOINT

Have you read any of the articles available which take the author to task over his writing, or have you decided that he’s right and can’t possibly be proven wrong?

"

No I haven't come across any, maybe you could point me in the right direction?.

[Removed by poster at 27/01/20 19:34:43]

"Send ALL migrants home.

‘Proved years back’

No it hasn't .

No I haven't come across any, maybe you could point me in the right direction?."

It took me a couple of minutes on google, which I’m sure you can manage. Thanks for admitting your blinkered approach to the subject matter, though.

"Send ALL migrants home.

‘Proved years back’

No it hasn't .

No I haven't come across any, maybe you could point me in the right direction?.

It took me a couple of minutes on google, which I’m sure you can manage. Thanks for admitting your blinkered approach to the subject matter, though. "

Well it would be nice to see them?.

Maybe you could give me a clue?.

What did you Google?, who were the articles by? What did they say?.

"If you can trace every single aspect of human migration then yes every single person would most probably have ancestors that "migrated" at some point.

Indeed. Which is why ‘send all migrants back’ is a pretty stupid statement. "

Erm, well, I think your taking one context of a word and trying to apply the same logic to another rather different context of the same word.

While yes going back thousands of years we all are migrants from one place or another down through out history, the other context of migrant is the modern day migration, people wanting to come here as either migrants or asylum seekers and I'd hazard a guess saying send migrants back is possibly meaning asylum seekers.

Your assertion was that were a nation of mongrels and immigrants (is that all nations or just the British?).

I entered the assertion from an expert who candidly shows that to be a load of shit.

You then dismiss it immediately and say that's wrong and your only saying it for "my own political bias", well no that's an expert's opinion based on genetics.

If you can dismiss it immediately surely you could give me the immediate answer as to why it's wrong, or have you ran off to Google possible reasons?.

Which means you didn't know it was wrong when you actually dismissed it.

Which means your the one saying things for your own political view point, not me

I think "This is a nation full of immigrants" is a bad argument even if it is true. That immigration happened at times when there was nothing as a stable society or social welfare. As of now, people worked hard and built a society based on a set of principles. People give back their hard earned money as taxes for social welfare. When immigrants comes in, all these are being shared with them. People have the right to deny sharing what they earned.

"People have the right to deny sharing what they earned."

No they don’t.

People pay taxes. Correct. Including migrants. That goes into government coffers and is then spent on stuff that you or I have no control over - and on the whole that’s a good thing, because a libertarian idealistic world where nobody paid taxes and looked after only themselves would soon fall into utter chaos.

"

No they don’t.

"

They do and they did precisely that in December last year.

I think migration is a very good thing, very difficult to run a country without it but even as a remain voter I don't think unchecked open door policy for immigration or asylum is necessarily very good.

By *hongguyMan  over a year ago

dewsbury

[Removed by poster at 27/01/20 22:23:55]

"simple don't let any more in where fucking full as a country "

Well. If you count roughly 11% urban as ‘full’, I guess.

"simple don't let any more in where fucking full as a country "

That does not work, we're not full but only allowing people in that have the skill sets in need is always a good way forward

"

That does not work, we're not full but only allowing people in that have the skill sets in need is always a good way forward "

No where else in the civilised world thinks that FOM is a good thing. They pretty much all utilise needs based immigration criteria and protect their own citizens from potential hardship.

FOM is a great concept but the numbers show it's anything but.

"

That does not work, we're not full but only allowing people in that have the skill sets in need is always a good way forward

No where else in the civilised world thinks that FOM is a good thing. They pretty much all utilise needs based immigration criteria and protect their own citizens from potential hardship.

FOM is a great concept but the numbers show it's anything but."

And yet the EU has grown to become the largest trade bloc in the world, and public support for it is up across all its nations (including the UK).

Fascinating.

"

And yet the EU has grown to become the largest trade bloc in the world, and public support for it is up across all its nations (including the UK).

Fascinating."

And like the rest of the world we will trade with it once we leave.

fascinating eh....

"

Fascinating.

fascinating eh...."

Which will mean adhering to its rules as we do now. Except we won’t have a say in those rules.

Well done brexiters. You made us subservient to the EU.

"

Which will mean adhering to its rules as we do now. Except we won’t have a say in those rules.

Well done brexiters. You made us subservient to the EU."

Is the rest of the world subservient to its rules or do they make grown adult accommodations and agree on how to trade with each other?

"People have the right to deny sharing what they earned.

No they don’t.

People pay taxes. Correct. Including migrants. That goes into government coffers and is then spent on stuff that you or I have no control over - and on the whole that’s a good thing, because a libertarian idealistic world where nobody paid taxes and looked after only themselves would soon fall into utter chaos."

I thought the topic was about refugees. How many of them are coming with skillset good enough to be employed? And how many of them are actually going to jobs?

"Your assertion was that were a nation of mongrels and immigrants (is that all nations or just the British?).

I entered the assertion from an expert who candidly shows that to be a load of shit.

You then dismiss it immediately and say that's wrong and your only saying it for "my own political bias", well no that's an expert's opinion based on genetics.

If you can dismiss it immediately surely you could give me the immediate answer as to why it's wrong, or have you ran off to Google possible reasons?.

Which means your the one saying things for your own political view point, not me "

I'm still waiting?.

You googled it in two minutes apparently but are unable to share your wisdom

No they don’t.

People pay taxes. Correct. Including migrants. That goes into government coffers and is then spent on stuff that you or I have no control over - and on the whole that’s a good thing, because a libertarian idealistic world where nobody paid taxes and looked after only themselves would soon fall into utter chaos.

I thought the topic was about refugees. How many of them are coming with skillset good enough to be employed? And how many of them are actually going to jobs?"

Refugees aren’t allowed to work. Though I believe they should be given that opportunity - as currently their allowance is unsustainable and leads to begging etc

"Your assertion was that were a nation of mongrels and immigrants (is that all nations or just the British?).

Which means your the one saying things for your own political view point, not me .

I'm still waiting?.

You googled it in two minutes apparently but are unable to share your wisdom "

I did google it in a couple of minutes. My lack of reply is directly proportional to the level of respect I have for you.

Or are you going to take be honest and take it back and admit were not a nation of mongrels and immigrants (or at least we weren't).

Which means your the one saying things for your own political view point, not me .

I'm still waiting?.

You googled it in two minutes apparently but are unable to share your wisdom

I did google it in a couple of minutes. My lack of reply is directly proportional to the level of respect I have for you."

No your simply saying things that suit your political bias (the thing you accused me of funnily enough)

"

Is the rest of the world subservient to its rules or do they make grown adult accommodations and agree on how to trade with each other?

"

They adhere to the trade rules of the EU. Tariffs and quotas may change - but legal standards of goods, labelling, ingredients, percentage of parts and rules of origin checks apply to all non-EU or EFTA members.

No they don’t.

I thought the topic was about refugees. How many of them are coming with skillset good enough to be employed? And how many of them are actually going to jobs?

Refugees aren’t allowed to work. Though I believe they should be given that opportunity - as currently their allowance is unsustainable and leads to begging etc"

You just told that they all pay taxes which the government takes into their coffers. And now you are saying their allowances are bad and they are begging

And who told refugees aren't allowed to work? They are allowed to. But most refugees are not skilled enough. This just goes back to my initial argument. People here pay taxes. They have the right to decide where it goes. If they don't want it to be used as allowances to refugees, they have the right to democratically vote against immigration.

No they don’t.

Refugees aren’t allowed to work. Though I believe they should be given that opportunity - as currently their allowance is unsustainable and leads to begging etc

You just told that they all pay taxes which the government takes into their coffers. And now you are saying their allowances are bad and they are begging

And who told refugees aren't allowed to work? They are allowed to. But most refugees are not skilled enough. This just goes back to my initial argument. People here pay taxes. They have the right to decide where it goes. If they don't want it to be used as allowances to refugees, they have the right to democratically vote against immigration."

Migrants who work pay taxes. I made a mistake - refugees can indeed work. Asylum seekers can not. My bad.

And you’re absolutely right - people are entitled to vote against immigration. But given the enormous benefits that migration has brought the UK since the war, it’s not a route I’d advise going down.

"

Migrants who work pay taxes. I made a mistake - refugees can indeed work. Asylum seekers can not. My bad.

And you’re absolutely right - people are entitled to vote against immigration. But given the enormous benefits that migration has brought the UK since the war, it’s not a route I’d advise going down.

"

Immigration does have its positives. But what enormous benefits did the refugees bring to UK?

"

Immigration does have its positives. But what enormous benefits did the refugees bring to UK?"

So should we turn away all refugees?

How would we feel if were at war and other nations turned our refugees away?

We’re meant to be a bloody civilised nation.

"

Immigration does have its positives. But what enormous benefits did the refugees bring to UK?

"

Here comes the humanitarian and civilization card.

People are not obligated to bend to your own whims of morality. It's easy for you to give moral advice to others while living in a comfortable place in an area with low crime rate. Try living amidst people without jobs or skills to have no jobs in an area where knife crimes are rampant and you can't send your daughter alone outside because there are fucking grooming gang convicts who just got out of the jail. People have earned their money by hard work. They pay taxes. They deserve safe and peaceful place to live. You should be living in a decent apartment. Why not share it with a refugee for free? Pretty sure you will have some savings in your bank account after all of your expenses. Why not donate them all to get food for refugees till you find a job? And give advice about morality later?

People are against refugee immigration, not just in developed countries. But also in developing countries. Everyone wants social stability.

No they don’t.

And who told refugees aren't allowed to work? They are allowed to. But most refugees are not skilled enough. This just goes back to my initial argument. People here pay taxes. They have the right to decide where it goes. If they don't want it to be used as allowances to refugees, they have the right to democratically vote against immigration.

"

Your advise?.

You can't even admit your wrong for calling everybody a mongrel and an immigrant, why would anybody take your advise.

"

Given that reasoning where should refugees fleeing the Nazis have gone prior to World War II starting?

Denmark, Holland, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Austria?"

Only one of those neutral by 1942.

No they don’t.

Your advise?.

You can't even admit your wrong for calling everybody a mongrel and an immigrant, why would anybody take your advise."

At lest try to get your grammar right, lad.

"

People are not obligated to bend to your own whims of morality. It's easy for you to give moral advice to others while living in a comfortable place in an area with low crime rate. Try living amidst people without jobs or skills to have no jobs in an area where knife crimes are rampant and you can't send your daughter alone outside because there are fucking grooming gang convicts who just got out of the jail. People have earned their money by hard work. They pay taxes. They deserve safe and peaceful place to live. You should be living in a decent apartment. Why not share it with a refugee for free? Pretty sure you will have some savings in your bank account after all of your expenses. Why not donate them all to get food for refugees till you find a job? And give advice about morality later?

People are against refugee immigration, not just in developed countries. But also in developing countries. Everyone wants social stability. "

You have no idea where I live, Pal. Nor who I socialise, work with or help In my free time.

"

Only one of those neutral by 1942. "

Then you already have your answer.

"

Then you already have your answer."

A day after International Holocaust Day and a moving programme on the BBC about how child refugees were brought over in 1945 and such opinions remain - unbelievable

By *an For YouMan  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

"

Fascinating.

fascinating eh....

Well done brexiters. You made us subservient to the EU."

Wise up . The EU has always been a law unto itself . Take it or leave it . Cameron tried common sense. They told him to fuck off. So the country has told the EU to get tee fuck.

belfast/holywood

"

People are against refugee immigration, not just in developed countries. But also in developing countries. Everyone wants social stability. "

"

Then you already have your answer.

A day after International Holocaust Day and a moving programme on the BBC about how child refugees were brought over in 1945 and such opinions remain - unbelievable "

Opinion or fact?

Fascinating how so many are willing to post emotional nonsense on here to justify their fear of foreigners taking over this country or being given our money and houses.

If you want to explore refugee history in this country take a look at this very brief list of refugees and what they were escaping from and explain your spiritual and moral positions....if you can?

French Huguenot - religious oppression

Irish catholics - famine

African Americans - fighting for the english in the US war of independence

Russian jews - religious oppression

Polish - nazi oppression

Bangladeshis - religious oppression

Ugandan asians - racist oppression

Cypriots - turkish invasion and oppression

And thats just a brief list that stops in 2000 before any of the kurdish, libyan, syrian, sri lankan, somali, eritrean, etc conflicts are taken into account.

This is a list of refugees rather than economic migrants because that seems to me to be a distinction that matters as many of these groups were escaping to safety. The argument about economic migrants such as the modern day polish, and other europeans who work in our nhs, farming and building trades is basically about them taking jobs away from british workers by undercutting which is amusing when you think that it embodies the purest principle of capitalism that you all seem so keen on.

No they don’t.

Your advise?.

You can't even admit your wrong for calling everybody a mongrel and an immigrant, why would anybody take your advise."

You really dont get it do you. Broadly speaking Oppenheimer,s hypotheses are that most of the male population in western parts of the uk are derived from iberian and basque roots ) hence the dark haired welsh ) and that the male population of the east of england have more scandinavian and german roots. What he does not at any point say is that immigration has not had an influence on the population of the uk. You seem to be saying that we are all derived from some pure celtic aryan predecessors whereas I think the truth is that our gene pool is much more varied and infinitely better as a result of the mixing of genetic groups.

belfast/holywood

No matter what the question or topic , a select few base every answer with what happened hundreds or thousands of years ago. Why not go all the way back to Adam and Eve?. Or the last ice age?. Or the extinction of dinosaurs ?. Or when sea levels were much higher/ lower or indeed when the earth had no water ????

"No matter what the question or topic , a select few base every answer with what happened hundreds or thousands of years ago. Why not go all the way back to Adam and Eve?. Or the last ice age?. Or the extinction of dinosaurs ?. Or when sea levels were much higher/ lower or indeed when the earth had no water ????"

Read the quotes from MoF and you might have something worth saying. The thread is about child refugees not some whataboutery axe you have to grind. Stay on topic if you can manage it

belfast/holywood

“Male population from Germany , Scandinavia , Iberia , basque roots,?” On topic?. Child refugees ?.

"“Male population from Germany , Scandinavia , Iberia , basque roots,?” On topic?. Child refugees ?. "

Replying to MoF’s post which as usual was way off point - try reading them and then come back with your witticisms or you could look at my previous post and reply to that which was on point sonny

belfast/holywood

Aahh... gotcha .... so some ppl can reply to off topic posts with their own off topics posts but others cant without typical sarcasm

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

The government "argument" is that we shouldn't worry because they will incorporate it at some unspecified later date.

This of course begs the question, why not legislate for it now?

This might be trying to "send a message" that even if you legitimately flee violence or repression to the UK you will not be able to bring your family.

It may be that they can delay spending some money on these children as they grow up in the UK.

They may be sending an anti-immigrant message to a part of their voter base.

They may be indicating to the Lord's that however pertinent your points are we just don't care because of our majority in the Commons.

It could be any combination of these things.

It does, however, demonstrate a lack of empathy and an absence of kindness in modern politics.

"No matter what the question or topic , a select few base every answer with what happened hundreds or thousands of years ago. Why not go all the way back to Adam and Eve?. Or the last ice age?. Or the extinction of dinosaurs ?. Or when sea levels were much higher/ lower or indeed when the earth had no water ????"

Do you believe in Adam & Eve??

West London

"

Fascinating.

fascinating eh....

Wise up . The EU has always been a law unto itself . Take it or leave it . Cameron tried common sense. They told him to fuck off. So the country has told the EU to get tee fuck. "

This "common sense"?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35622105

He got most of it.

Why the whining?

"Aahh... gotcha .... so some ppl can reply to off topic posts with their own off topics posts but others cant without typical sarcasm "

Personal enmity or trying to score points? Either way, its off point and frankly a bit dull but I guess you have to vent your spleen somewhere?

West London

"

So turn people away. Don't help them in times of war or famine.

The west has enjoyed all manner of material benefit from its empires and meddling in the affairs of other states. We also sell them the weapons and buy the narcotics that destabilise countries and regions.

The state exists to step in to accomplish tasks to large for an individual so the demand to give up your savings or accommodation is a false one. As ever just something to enrage people along with the terror of child grooming gangs who are precisely as common as sexual offenders in the local population.

Of course we want social stability. That's accomplished in times of change by not scaremongering and whipping up fear and allocating blame where it does not exist.

Something to teach your kids. Do not share. Do not be kind. Do not show empathy. Do not try and help those less fortunate than yourself

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"

Thats what germany doing and pretty much every "forward" thinking agency on the planet is saying its catastrophic for the country you take people from. It's called a brain drain.

If kids come from Syria and do well in Secondary school and in sports, people suddenly think "Hey we should keep these ones".

No, they are the ones needed really really badly back home. We can not pillage the 3rd world for doctors, workers, their educated, their motivated.

All migrants should be sent back, or when they arrive they should be given nothing. No social welfare, no free health care, nothing. As if they have arrived in USA 100 years ago. "It is up to yourself to get yourself trained and qualified for work". Maybe then they would realize the offers given to them by surrounding countries are fair, and to stop flooding into the EU for a free ride, or to thug our heart strings to get a European passport, not just for them, but for all their descendants to come, why? cause they paid for a criminal to smuggle them in.

West London

Thats what germany doing and pretty much every "forward" thinking agency on the planet is saying its catastrophic for the country you take people from. It's called a brain drain.

If kids come from Syria and do well in Secondary school and in sports, people suddenly think "Hey we should keep these ones".

No, they are the ones needed really really badly back home. We can not pillage the 3rd world for doctors, workers, their educated, their motivated.

All migrants should be sent back, or when they arrive they should be given nothing. No social welfare, no free health care, nothing. As if they have arrived in USA 100 years ago. "It is up to yourself to get yourself trained and qualified for work". Maybe then they would realize the offers given to them by surrounding countries are fair, and to stop flooding into the EU for a free ride, or to thug our heart strings to get a European passport, not just for them, but for all their descendants to come, why? cause they paid for a criminal to smuggle them in."

This is the UKs post Brexit immigration policy in total.

Only highly skilled immigrants. Preferably with money. Nobody else.

If we funded the countries closer to conflict zones better to accommodate millions of refugees then perhaps they wouldn't feel the need to come here?

If we didn't destabilise countries for our economic and geopolitical ends perhaps there would be fewer conflicts?

If we didn't sell them the weapons to kill each other so efficiently perhaps their would be fewer refugees.

Must be someone else's fault and the people most to blame are the victims

"

The west has enjoyed all manner of material benefit from its empires and meddling in the affairs of other states. We also sell them the weapons and buy the narcotics that destabilise countries and regions.

The state exists to step in to accomplish tasks to large for an individual so the demand to give up your savings or accommodation is a false one. As ever just something to enrage people along with the terror of child grooming gangs who are precisely as common as sexual offenders in the local population.

Of course we want social stability. That's accomplished in times of change by not scaremongering and whipping up fear and allocating blame where it does not exist.

Something to teach your kids. Do not share. Do not be kind. Do not show empathy. Do not try and help those less fortunate than yourself "

You keep crying for stats and facts about everything. Can you show me evidence of how much money UK makes by selling weapons and how much narcotics we buy from them?

There are enough stats about grooming gangs. Find me the cases of grooming gangs where the criminals belong to the local population. I will find you the grooming gang cases with the 'other' population. Let's see who runs out of cases first. And people who vote against refugees are workers who don't have to see internet statistics like you to see ground reality. They face these problems in real life. Unlike you, they know the truth.

No one taught their kids not to be compassionate. There are two factors to it.

How far do you go to help? If you earn 100 bucks, at best, you may give away 10 bucks for charity to help others. Anything over that, you are starting to sacrifice your own happiness. You know you can always let many homeless people into your house to sleep safely at night. They just need space big enough to keep their sleeping bags. You could maybe let 5-10 people sleep in your living room. But do you do that? Why not? You people keep complaining about NHS not being efficient enough. And you also want to take in more unskilled people? How do you think the country can handle that?

Second factor, if I see a sincere person who is determined to do good in life, I will do my best to help that person get back on feet. If all that person does is to drink and take drugs, I will ask him to fuck off. Unfortunately, you cannot do that level of filtering on refugees, can you? There are plenty of people determined to work hard. There are also plenty of people whose mind is set on getting here, form gangs and have fun as the punishment is not severe even if you get caught. People have seen enough. They don't want it anymore. And this is not just the UK. Right wing parties are taking lead all around the world. If the left wing's only response is to sit in a corner and cry that people are inhuman and racist, they are can forget winning elections for decades.

belfast/holywood

"

Something to teach your kids. Do not share. Do not be kind. Do not show empathy. Do not try and help those less fortunate than yourself

You keep crying for stats and facts about everything. Can you show me evidence of how much money UK makes by selling weapons and how much narcotics we buy from them?

There are enough stats about grooming gangs. Find me the cases of grooming gangs where the criminals belong to the local population. I will find you the grooming gang cases with the 'other' population. Let's see who runs out of cases first. And people who vote against refugees are workers who don't have to see internet statistics like you to see ground reality. They face these problems in real life. Unlike you, they know the truth.

No one taught their kids not to be compassionate. There are two factors to it.

How far do you go to help? If you earn 100 bucks, at best, you may give away 10 bucks for charity to help others. Anything over that, you are starting to sacrifice your own happiness. You know you can always let many homeless people into your house to sleep safely at night. They just need space big enough to keep their sleeping bags. You could maybe let 5-10 people sleep in your living room. But do you do that? Why not? You people keep complaining about NHS not being efficient enough. And you also want to take in more unskilled people? How do you think the country can handle that?

Second factor, if I see a sincere person who is determined to do good in life, I will do my best to help that person get back on feet. If all that person does is to drink and take drugs, I will ask him to fuck off. Unfortunately, you cannot do that level of filtering on refugees, can you? There are plenty of people determined to work hard. There are also plenty of people whose mind is set on getting here, form gangs and have fun as the punishment is not severe even if you get caught. People have seen enough. They don't want it anymore. And this is not just the UK. Right wing parties are taking lead all around the world. If the left wing's only response is to sit in a corner and cry that people are inhuman and racist, they are can forget winning elections for decades. "

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

There's no war in Turkey

There's no war in Greece

There's no war in Italy

There's no war in France

etc

Every single one of those crossing the channel in a boat or in a vehicle illegally is a criminal. Nothing more and nothing less."

Children? Criminals?

I don't think they should be concerned by your definition of criminality.

Glasgow

There's no war in Turkey

There's no war in Greece

There's no war in Italy

There's no war in France

etc"

Sounds like an extract from the NF handbook.

You are aware that the countries nearest areas of conflict/persecution take disproportionately more refugees than those in the west?

Glasgow

"

Right wing parties are taking lead all around the world. If the left wing's only response is to sit in a corner and cry that people are inhuman and racist, they are can forget winning elections for decades. "

Inhuman and racist it may be but there are good reasons to support social change, justice and financial equality whatever ones political persuasion might be (I'm not left wing btw).

I've yet to see a society based on far right principles (or far left for that matter) that has created, resilient, sustainable communities.

Invariably they promote selfish, inward looking perspectives where those who 'have' want more and will manipulate the system to achieve it, whilst the disenfranchised will resort to other means.

Not so long ago the working man and woman didn't have the vote, children worked in mines and were shoved up chimneys-sounds ridiculous now but it was social reformers (frequently denounced as 'do-gooders) who instigated the change.

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

"

Refugees and asylum seekers should go to their NEAREST country of safety . . Not travel over continental Europe to get to the one they want i.e. Sweden, Germany UK . . . . . Economic Migrants should be chased back to their starting point as they are not in danger of persecution in their own lands. They just want to leech off other states

"

Refugees and asylum seekers should go to their NEAREST country of safety . . Not travel over continental Europe to get to the one they want i.e. Sweden, Germany UK . . . . . Economic Migrants should be chased back to their starting point as they are not in danger of persecution in their own lands. They just want to leech off other states

"

Christ would love you

Glasgow

"

Refugees and asylum seekers should go to their NEAREST country of safety . .

"

Why?

Amongst other prevailing pressing matters.. cancelling the milk/papers, organising the leaving party etc they can be forgiven for not reading the I Hate Humanity Guide for Refugees.

Glasgow

"

Refugees and asylum seekers should go to their NEAREST country of safety

"

Ps and according to the UNHCR, that's precisely what the majority do.

Worldwide, 84% of refugees are taken in by developing countries.

This thread has identified some of the worst humans to ever have existed.

By *upeLove69Woman  over a year ago

South

Totally!

By *rench letterCouple  over a year ago

Chorley,

All countries should do what we can for these children it's not there fault was as happened to them just think if they were your own. This heartless Tory government just don't care.

South

Brits were not showing this level of concern about immigration during colonial times... The double standards culture to its best! I'm getting to bed with no one on here! Lol

"Brits were not showing this level of concern about immigration during colonial times... The double standards culture to its best! I'm getting to bed with no one on here! Lol "
dam I'll go and dig my great great great granddad up and tell him it's all is fault hehe

Glasgow

"

All migrants should be sent back, or when they arrive they should be given nothing. No social welfare, no free health care, nothing. As if they have arrived in USA 100 years ago."

Interesting analogy since the original European settlers in the US were effectively economic migrants who pillaged and subjugated the indigenous population.

South

Since you are still benefiting from imperial times, is actually your responsibility too. Historical revisionism is a must Darling