FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > jo rust

jo rust

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ostafun OP   Man  over a year ago

near ipswich

labour candidate for nw Norfolk arrested in Spain.What the hell was she doing swimming in a hotel pool while the whole country is on lock down? No wonder labour lost the election if these are the kind of idiots they put up for candidates.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"labour candidate for nw Norfolk arrested in Spain.What the hell was she doing swimming in a hotel pool while the whole country is on lock down? No wonder labour lost the election if these are the kind of idiots they put up for candidates."

Good work. Top news. I'm flabbergasted that this isn't the first item on every news outlet.

near ipswich

"labour candidate for nw Norfolk arrested in Spain.What the hell was she doing swimming in a hotel pool while the whole country is on lock down? No wonder labour lost the election if these are the kind of idiots they put up for candidates.

Good work. Top news. I'm flabbergasted that this isn't the first item on every news outlet."

Its political and not much being posted on here these days so thought i would freshen it up a bit.No opinion on it yourself?

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"labour candidate for nw Norfolk arrested in Spain.What the hell was she doing swimming in a hotel pool while the whole country is on lock down? No wonder labour lost the election if these are the kind of idiots they put up for candidates.

Good work. Top news. I'm flabbergasted that this isn't the first item on every news outlet.Its political and not much being posted on here these days so thought i would freshen it up a bit.No opinion on it yourself?"

A good time to mention the Labour MP Ian Lavery in video-conferencing call with young Labour Party members claiming that the devastating Coronavirus crisis offered “a great opportunity” for the Labour Party to advance politically???

"labour candidate for nw Norfolk arrested in Spain.What the hell was she doing swimming in a hotel pool while the whole country is on lock down? No wonder labour lost the election if these are the kind of idiots they put up for candidates."

Terrible, why wasn’t this bombshell on tonight’s news headlines? The BBC need to reevaluate their priorities, why didn’t Boris mention this horrific incident in his daily briefing ?

near ipswich

No idea but it was on Spanish news, the only good thing was the video of British people cheering when she got dragged out of the pool and arrested.

Labour are dead in the wood in Scotland

maybe they will shortly be dead south of the border soon too

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

She is clearly both uncaring, arrogant and stupid if she decided to behave in that way.

Happy to criticise her, but not to generalise.

How about you?

Stupidity is blind to political affiliation

near ipswich

She is clearly both uncaring, arrogant and stupid if she decided to behave in that way.

How about you?

Stupidity is blind to political affiliation "

Not at all if had been one of boris,s friends and not one of corbyn,s i would have still called the stupid woman out.

West London

How about you?

Stupidity is blind to political affiliation Not at all if had been one of boris,s friends and not one of corbyn,s i would have still called the stupid woman out."

Would you say that it was amazing that the Tory's won if these were the idiots they put up as candidates?

Dominic Raab is the Foreign Minister and Priti Patel is the Home Secretary after all

near ipswich

How about you?

Stupidity is blind to political affiliation Not at all if had been one of boris,s friends and not one of corbyn,s i would have still called the stupid woman out.

Would you say that it was amazing that the Tory's won if these were the idiots they put up as candidates?

Dominic Raab is the Foreign Minister and Priti Patel is the Home Secretary after all "

So are you saying all the people who voted for them are idiots? You may not like them thats your prerogative but idiots i thought you had more intelligence than that guess i was wrong.

West London

How about you?

Stupidity is blind to political affiliation Not at all if had been one of boris,s friends and not one of corbyn,s i would have still called the stupid woman out.

Dominic Raab is the Foreign Minister and Priti Patel is the Home Secretary after all So are you saying all the people who voted for them are idiots? You may not like them thats your prerogative but idiots i thought you had more intelligence than that guess i was wrong. "

No. The Tory party put idiots up for election, as do the Labour party.

Dominic Raab didn't know that quote a lot of imports go through Dover. Idiot.

Priti Patel didn't realise that she could negotiate her own foreign policy with Israel independent of the government. Idiot.

Voting for an idiot doesn't necessarily make you one. You could be conned or cynical or fanatical or all manner of other things.

You seem to live in a very binary world.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

first I have heard of this she should be helping her constituents,I hope she is kicked out of the party

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

How about you?

Dominic Raab is the Foreign Minister and Priti Patel is the Home Secretary after all "

They are not idiots because there views do not agree with yours

near ipswich

[Removed by poster at 25/03/20 22:53:27]

In the interest of balance; she is an idiot regardless of her political persuation. It also provides futher ammunition to the claim politicians are detached from reality.

Also worth noting how many people are reluctant to criticise her because of their political beliefs. Guarantee they would be shouting from the roof tops if it was a Tory.

near ipswich

How about you?

Dominic Raab is the Foreign Minister and Priti Patel is the Home Secretary after all So are you saying all the people who voted for them are idiots? You may not like them thats your prerogative but idiots i thought you had more intelligence than that guess i was wrong.

Priti Patel didn't realise that she could negotiate her own foreign policy with Israel independent of the government. Idiot.

Voting for an idiot doesn't necessarily make you one. You could be conned or cynical or fanatical or all manner of other things.

You seem to live in a very binary world."

Right still on that course "conned or fanatical" just because thing didnt go the way you wanted?.Can you not just accept that people voted for what they wanted without being conned or fanatical and take it like a man instead of insulting the electorate.

West London

How about you?

Dominic Raab is the Foreign Minister and Priti Patel is the Home Secretary after all So are you saying all the people who voted for them are idiots? You may not like them thats your prerogative but idiots i thought you had more intelligence than that guess i was wrong.

You seem to live in a very binary world.Right still on that course "conned or fanatical" just because thing didnt go the way you wanted?.Can you not just accept that people voted for what they wanted without being conned or fanatical and take it like a man instead of insulting the electorate."

I said that there were any number of reasons. That's a lot of reasons. As numerous as the number of voters.

If you vote for a proven idiot, then there must be a reason, right? I don't know what that reason is.

By extension you are saying that anyone who voted for Joe Rust is an idiot.

Choose your argument

West London

How about you?

Dominic Raab is the Foreign Minister and Priti Patel is the Home Secretary after all They are not idiots because there views do not agree with yours"

If you read my post just above the one you wrote you will see why they are idiots.

Their views certainly don't agree with mine on the importance of Dover as a port and the government having a single foreign policy.

You agree with their views do you?

» Add a new message to this topic