FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Dominic Cummings

Dominic Cummings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who else saw the Rat running away from

Downing Street ?

Scummy unelected pr*ck that he is .

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Of course he is. It was his plan to spread of coronavirus in the population to levels creating herd immunity. He achieved his plan and now, like a rat, escapes.

but he does not need to be ellected he's an advisore

"Of course he is. It was his plan to spread of coronavirus in the population to levels creating herd immunity. He achieved his plan and now, like a rat, escapes.

More bullshit from Poland "

Why from Poland. Do you have a problem when it comes to nationality?

"Of course he is. It was his plan to spread of coronavirus in the population to levels creating herd immunity. He achieved his plan and now, like a rat, escapes.

More bullshit from Poland

Why from Poland. Do you have a problem when it comes to nationality?"

These are troubling times in general. But especially so from small minded and easily confused people. Don't pay him any heed.

These are troubling times in general. But especially so from small minded and easily confused people. Don't pay him any heed. "

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

These are troubling times in general. But especially so from small minded and easily confused people. Don't pay him any heed. "

You sure you directed that at the right person?

These are troubling times in general. But especially so from small minded and easily confused people. Don't pay him any heed. You sure you directed that at the right person? "

I directed it at the poster who brought nationality into the thread.

near ipswich

These are troubling times in general. But especially so from small minded and easily confused people. Don't pay him any heed. You sure you directed that at the right person?

I directed it at the poster who brought nationality into the thread."

Im sure he has probably been reported by now and we wont see him for a while.

These are troubling times in general. But especially so from small minded and easily confused people. Don't pay him any heed. You sure you directed that at the right person?

I directed it at the poster who brought nationality into the thread.Im sure he has probably been reported by now and we wont see him for a while."

I hope so

I directed it at the poster who brought nationality into the thread.Im sure he has probably been reported by now and we wont see him for a while."

If that's directed at me. I've never reported anyone. I'm usually the one getting bans for calling out certain people.

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

Still here

"Still here "

Amazing,

"Still here "

This is very bad news

lytham st.annes

"Still here

This is very bad news "

why ?

The forum would become much better during this absence.

near ipswich

I directed it at the poster who brought nationality into the thread.Im sure he has probably been reported by now and we wont see him for a while.

If that's directed at me. I've never reported anyone. I'm usually the one getting bans for calling out certain people."

Bit touchy there mate and no it wasn't directed specifically at you

near ipswich

I directed it at the poster who brought nationality into the thread.Im sure he has probably been reported by now and we wont see him for a while.

The forum would become much better during this absence. "

Why because he does not agree with your views?

The forum would become much better during this absence. Why because he does not agree with your views?"

His "more bullshit from Poland" is disagreeing with point of view for you? If so, congratulations. Or I don't congratulate you because there is nothing to congratulate

"Still here

This is very bad news why ?"

You say offensive things about people based on their nationality.

Personally I don't pay any heed to your rhubarb. It's funny to poke fun at you.

"Still here

This is very bad news why ?

You say offensive things about people based on their nationality.

Personally I don't pay any heed to your rhubarb. It's funny to poke fun at you.pathetic wimp of a man"

There you go. That's why people don't like you.

As I said. I'm happy with your rhubarb. It only serves as a reflection of your personality.

lytham st.annes

You know absolutely nothing about me wimp