FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Day off

Day off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there such a thing any more. I just find it still stressful. Even shopping is getting to me. From people almost walking In to you in the shop after standing outside keeping social distancing. Share your experiences it may help me to relax.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I am managing ok but still working. Try to go to the shop at a time you think will be quieter. It is tough for many but will not last forever

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We were out shopping last night. We really find similar,

It's not an enjoyable experience at all just now

"We were out shopping last night. We really find similar,

It's not an enjoyable experience at all just now"

Thank goodness am not the only one. I used to like shopping. I love cooking but like you I find the shopping stressful. I am happy to get out of the shop. I could scream at a few lol ??

"I am managing ok but still working. Try to go to the shop at a time you think will be quieter. It is tough for many but will not last forever "

I think restrictions will be in Place alot longer than there saying just now. Till there is vacation there is a chance it could come back with a vengeance. Wink.... I hope not ..but we are working hard on it

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

"Is there such a thing any more. I just find it still stressful. Even shopping is getting to me. From people almost walking In to you in the shop after standing outside keeping social distancing. Share your experiences it may help me to relax."

I'm finding shopping first thing when the shop opens the quietest in our area because everyone is staying in bed longer and not rushing out. Especially with the sun out as well. Hope you find it less stressful next time

"Is there such a thing any more. I just find it still stressful. Even shopping is getting to me. From people almost walking In to you in the shop after standing outside keeping social distancing. Share your experiences it may help me to relax.

I'm finding shopping first thing when the shop opens the quietest in our area because everyone is staying in bed longer and not rushing out. Especially with the sun out as well. Hope you find it less stressful next time "

Maybe I should shop near you then once this is over

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

I used to look forward to the weekend, but it's now more difficult as you can't go out or "do things" any more.

I've finished the chores around the house, and the lawn only needs a short back and sides

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve just had a week off work. It’s been great. I go to the shops around 5-6pm and there’s rarely a queue.

I hate food shopping at the best of times.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I found that if you speak to the checkout person they know when is quieter and when to avoid. Each store will no doubt be different but that’s what I’ve found.

As for all the people that can’t follow a simple one way system or follow the 2m ‘rule’.....grrrrrr lol

» Add a new message to this topic