FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > How we get through it all

How we get through it all

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One of the best things is when you work hard for money and look forward too something you deserve. Most time is looking forward too better times. This lockdown doesn’t work like that, good and bad all happening at the same tome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We each have our way of looking at life, for me I try to appreciate what I have. I give without expectation and with love... and I drink Gin (or a good red wine)

"We each have our way of looking at life, for me I try to appreciate what I have. I give without expectation and with love... and I drink Gin (or a good red wine) "

Think what I’m saying is we are never really happy, just keep loving on

"We each have our way of looking at life, for me I try to appreciate what I have. I give without expectation and with love... and I drink Gin (or a good red wine)

Think what I’m saying is we are never really happy, just keep loving on "

Human nature is like that for the most part, but we’re learning

We are learning everyday

"We are learning everyday "

I do hope so

"We are learning everyday

I do hope so "

Hoping so means you will

I think we are all just winging it. No one truly has the perfect life.

I think the best way is to try to do something or find something in every day that makes you feel good

"I think we are all just winging it. No one truly has the perfect life.

I think the best way is to try to do something or find something in every day that makes you feel good "

Just bouncing up the day after, we decide out own moods

"I think we are all just winging it. No one truly has the perfect life.

I think the best way is to try to do something or find something in every day that makes you feel good "

This...99% of time you're seeing a snippet of someone's real life of the edited version they want you to see.

Though it may not feel like it just now, we are incredibly privileged to live in the country and times that we do.

I was having a conversation with the hubster the other day about how during this everyone seems to be that wee bit nicer..neighbour are helping each other families although not seeing each other are chatting more on the phone or facetime folk are really making an effort.

And when this is all over you bet your life it will all go back to the way it was before..folk wrapped up in their own bubble living life at 100 miles an hr again.

Which..is a shame.so..I. actually enjoying this time with my family indoors (when not at work)

My kids are in all the time and actually chatting to each other and not out with their mates.

"I was having a conversation with the hubster the other day about how during this everyone seems to be that wee bit nicer..neighbour are helping each other families although not seeing each other are chatting more on the phone or facetime folk are really making an effort.

And when this is all over you bet your life it will all go back to the way it was before..folk wrapped up in their own bubble living life at 100 miles an hr again.

Which..is a shame.so..I. actually enjoying this time with my family indoors (when not at work)

My kids are in all the time and actually chatting to each other and not out with their mates. "

I'm finding this too...joking on FB about the wee folk driving me to drink most days but they've actually been brilliant and there is a strange cosyness(is that a word) and comfort from always having them here.

House has never been messier mind you.

"I was having a conversation with the hubster the other day about how during this everyone seems to be that wee bit nicer..neighbour are helping each other families although not seeing each other are chatting more on the phone or facetime folk are really making an effort.

My kids are in all the time and actually chatting to each other and not out with their mates.

I'm finding this too...joking on FB about the wee folk driving me to drink most days but they've actually been brilliant and there is a strange cosyness(is that a word) and comfort from always having them here.

House has never been messier mind you."

That's called a home and as it should be

By *exmadcouple42Couple  over a year ago

Home

I'm actually loving us all being at home, hubby off now too due to temp shut down so same sleeping pattern for first time in years, all having meals together . Pretty bliss right now, house looking good as all got stuck in to decorate it and now getting stuck into garden, pool is up and we enjoying every minute of it. Missing kisses and cuddles with the grandkids but facetime them everyday , will get sons kids in week or two when mummy and daddy go into hospital to have new baby, needs must but won't be able to see new baba until after he's built up a wee bit of immunity and lock down over. That's the horrible part but his health more important than a wee cuddle, just nerve wracking them going into hospital at this time.

Apart from that life is great and so peaceful. So taking advantage of this precious time.

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

House has never been messier mind you."

Couldn't agree more, my 2 daughters are my pals again and not just my daughters.

I hope the majority of people will become less selfish and genuinely horrible

By *pforfun06Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

I moan all day long about the cooking the dishes the washing the ironing I’m so exhausted all the time but no better feeling than going to bed knowing their all in there beds safe and sound instead of out in their cars going to friends girlfriends or nightclubs and not coming home until the wee small hours

» Add a new message to this topic