FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > So Nicola says another 3 weeks

So Nicola says another 3 weeks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugehands OP   Man  over a year ago

Fife/ Newcastle

Nicola Sturgeon announced that the so called lockdown is to remain in place for the next 3 weeks.

What does she expect to change in 3 weeks? The Covid 19 virus will still be in circulation, people will have to return to work to get payed to pay the bills, schools will have to reopen to educate the kids, people are needing to see dentists and doctors etc.

I'm not saying she is right or wrong, but she doesn't seem to be forthcoming with any information that she hasn't already stated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ockothenorthMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Fuck the governments.this is all just a load of bumbling nonsense from them now they are all out of their depth. There is as many people out and about as a usual day.so it's about time anyone that's healthy should be back at work and start getting on with life again.in reality there is very little social distancing out and about.bern like that for 2 weeks now.theres plenty of rooms on the hospitals to cope with a second spike.time to get on with it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The lockdown is to help the NHS and save lives..

The Corona is still here and it's not likely to be going anywhere soon..

There will be a 2nd spike and probably more spikes after that...

The NHS will be better prepared with ventilaters and beds but it will be overwhelmed eventually....

The 2metre rule works but it's going by to be impossible in certain scenarios....

There might never be a vaccine also

Be sensible,be safe and get on with it

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Be sensible,be safe and get on with it"

Is that not basically what Boris was saying yesterday?

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

With that sort of attitude, what is the point of lockdown altogether??

"

With that sort of attitude, what is the point of lockdown altogether?? "

It's a realistic attitude, the more people realise this the better, I'm adhering to the advice 95 percent of the time but there's no point kidding ourselves on thinking it's all going to go away..

How do you keep kids apart at schools and they will go back at some point..

People need to use public transport also...

"

With that sort of attitude, what is the point of lockdown altogether?? "

What sort of attitude do you refer to. ?

There was a clear goal for lockdown, but unfortunately lockdown has to be phased out at some point .

If you know a better way to get us through the pandemic and also keep society going then feel free to tell us your solutions.

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

I was in my own wee lockdown without even knowing it, little has changed, just like summer holidays

"I was in my own wee lockdown without even knowing it, little has changed, just like summer holidays "

I can relate to that

"Be sensible,be safe and get on with it

Is that not basically what Boris was saying yesterday?"

Pretty much

By *ugehands OP   Man  over a year ago

Fife/ Newcastle

So nothing is likely to change in regard to the likelihood of contracting the virus after the next 3 week period ends and

There doesn't seem to be a reasonable logical explanation for extending the lockdown for a further 3 weeks.

By *ubbly2012Woman  over a year ago

inver somewhere

its going to be a lot longer than another 3 week....

Clearly they need to wait till the daily death toll drops drastically.... before they will consider changing things... otherwise we will go straight back up to losing nearly 1000 people a day or more....

"Fuck the governments.this is all just a load of bumbling nonsense from them now they are all out of their depth. There is as many people out and about as a usual day.so it's about time anyone that's healthy should be back at work and start getting on with life again.in reality there is very little social distancing out and about.bern like that for 2 weeks now.theres plenty of rooms on the hospitals to cope with a second spike.time to get on with it."

Wow are you a doctor, scientist, researcher do you have I formation that no one else has access to you should share it with Nicola and Boris I am sure they would welcome your expertise

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

"Fuck the governments.this is all just a load of bumbling nonsense from them now they are all out of their depth. There is as many people out and about as a usual day.so it's about time anyone that's healthy should be back at work and start getting on with life again.in reality there is very little social distancing out and about.bern like that for 2 weeks now.theres plenty of rooms on the hospitals to cope with a second spike.time to get on with it."

Well, folks may be ignoring the lockdown in Falkirk, I really don't know but up here on the west coast I can tell you its no-where near as busy as usual.

Be Alert.

Britain needs lerts.....

By *annybi54Man  over a year ago

ayr

"Be Alert.

Britain needs lerts..... "

Go onto a Corona virus ward for 10 seconds. Looks at the people there all with families and loved ones being kept alive by machines, going to toilet by tubes, being fed by tubes and think it may be you there or you who puts someone there.

Hold a phone to someone's face as they tell a loved one they are going on a ventilator and may never wake up.

Listen to a lifetime of love in one goodbye

Watch the nurses and Doctors cry every day as another persons fight for life ends.

Just 10 seconds of your life will change it forever.

Just 10 seconds of meeting someone else for your bit of fun may end their life forever or yours.

Just think for 10 seconds

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

"Go onto a Corona virus ward for 10 seconds. Looks at the people there all with families and loved ones being kept alive by machines, going to toilet by tubes, being fed by tubes and think it may be you there or you who puts someone there.

Hold a phone to someone's face as they tell a loved one they are going on a ventilator and may never wake up.

Watch the nurses and Doctors cry every day as another persons fight for life ends.

Just 10 seconds of meeting someone else for your bit of fun may end their life forever or yours.

Just think for 10 seconds"

Sensible words. Please take heid.

It's scary stuff, unimaginable really... But it's real and it's here to stay for the foreseeable future....

All I'm saying is the restrictions will eventually be relaxed but the virus will still be here, there's no getting away from that....

If I can social distance from colleagues at work and from people in queues inside and outside shops then surely i can do it with my family....

It's not like it's every week I see them

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Go onto a Corona virus ward for 10 seconds. Looks at the people there all with families and loved ones being kept alive by machines, going to toilet by tubes, being fed by tubes and think it may be you there or you who puts someone there.

Unfortunately posts like these are never read or deliberately ignored.

Lockdown will not stop you from getting this virus.

As the govt. has said all along. Lockdown is to, SLOW,the spread of the virus. This is to make the infection rate manageable by the Health services.

I was diagnosed positive just over a week ago. Over it now, i'm healthy enough to beat it, but it had me floored, not a nice thing. Everyone will be different. Thats why the docs cant pin it down.

Three more weeks lockdown, wont kill you, coming out of it too early, might kill you!!

In a nutshell.

Male half here , I’m not a sturgeon fan by any means but I totally agree with what she is doing.

We were behind in locking down in regards to countries like Italy , Spain etc so she’s right when she said let’s see how these countries do when coming out of lockdown.

If you look at the figures both countries are now allowing restaurants etc open at 30/50% they were in lockdown for 2 months , I think we have done 6 weeks? So having the extra weeks should again bring the infection rates down that bit more before we get more freedoms back

Yesterday italy has around 700 odd new infections , compared to where they were 3/4 weeks ago , that is totally amazing and shows the lockdowns do help stop this awful pandemic in its tracks

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

It's the best move in the uk at present (I'm far from an SNP fan) the uk strategy seems crazy out of lockdown and straight back to square one just asking for massive cases there needs to be a slip of lockdown as an example where I work the 2m rule is impossible to adhere to so it would require imo for safety a 30% return one week then a fortnight later 50% another fortnight 80% then 100% long term as much as possible for many many months people need to enforce themselves social distancing will all but destroy the hospitality sector but if your going to see the back of it it would require something along these lines.

Tight borders is another what the fuck is the French can wander in willy nilly all about

"It's the best move in the uk at present (I'm far from an SNP fan) the uk strategy seems crazy out of lockdown and straight back to square one just asking for massive cases there needs to be a slip of lockdown as an example where I work the 2m rule is impossible to adhere to so it would require imo for safety a 30% return one week then a fortnight later 50% another fortnight 80% then 100% long term as much as possible for many many months people need to enforce themselves social distancing will all but destroy the hospitality sector but if your going to see the back of it it would require something along these lines.

Tight borders is another what the fuck is the French can wander in willy nilly all about "

Seemingly the French are now immune to it

Todd&Duncan Cashmere factory in Kinross has 2 thirds of there staff back working now

For anyone saying we should end the lockdown would you be willing to send your kids to school without a vaccine being available?

coatbridge

"It's the best move in the uk at present (I'm far from an SNP fan) the uk strategy seems crazy out of lockdown and straight back to square one just asking for massive cases there needs to be a slip of lockdown as an example where I work the 2m rule is impossible to adhere to so it would require imo for safety a 30% return one week then a fortnight later 50% another fortnight 80% then 100% long term as much as possible for many many months people need to enforce themselves social distancing will all but destroy the hospitality sector but if your going to see the back of it it would require something along these lines.

Tight borders is another what the fuck is the French can wander in willy nilly all about

Todd&Duncan Cashmere factory in Kinross has 2 thirds of there staff back working now"

they may be able to have 2m distancing between staff unfortunately alot of works cant do this my workplace was to return only about 30 40 % would be able to safely return and maintain spacing

Falkirk

"Fuck the governments.this is all just a load of bumbling nonsense from them now they are all out of their depth. There is as many people out and about as a usual day.so it's about time anyone that's healthy should be back at work and start getting on with life again.in reality there is very little social distancing out and about.bern like that for 2 weeks now.theres plenty of rooms on the hospitals to cope with a second spike.time to get on with it.

Well, folks may be ignoring the lockdown in Falkirk, I really don't know but up here on the west coast I can tell you its no-where near as busy as usual.

"

I travel all over Scotland at the moment due to this.and it's the same all over.get out the house and see for yourself

Falkirk

"Fuck the governments.this is all just a load of bumbling nonsense from them now they are all out of their depth. There is as many people out and about as a usual day.so it's about time anyone that's healthy should be back at work and start getting on with life again.in reality there is very little social distancing out and about.bern like that for 2 weeks now.theres plenty of rooms on the hospitals to cope with a second spike.time to get on with it.

Wow are you a doctor, scientist, researcher do you have I formation that no one else has access to you should share it with Nicola and Boris I am sure they would welcome your expertise "

I'm out there in the real world experiencing it every day.which is more than our over protected politicians are.we cant hide away for ever.

Falkirk

That's life I'm afraid. Just got to suck it up and get on with it.either that or hide away for ever.

"For anyone saying we should end the lockdown would you be willing to send your kids to school without a vaccine being available?"

Unless they can afford a home tutor or you can home tutor yourself it's an absolute certainty kids will be going back to school before a vacine is found. You do realise there is still no vacine for SARS ? How long have we got by since SARS. C19 will just be another virus we will need to adapt our lives too. Life goes on and so we must get back to living , earning and enjoying life. Not in a day or 2 but a phased return to normal. Bojo has at least gave some sort of time frame what has NS done. Same old rhetoric, let's wait wait wait. It do matter how long she waits , deaths will go back up.

Let's get the country moving again before the lockdown itself starts costing lives.

"So nothing is likely to change in regard to the likelihood of contracting the virus after the next 3 week period ends and

There doesn't seem to be a reasonable logical explanation for extending the lockdown for a further 3 weeks. "

she said possibly 3 weeks, she said she could make various changes at any time during that time

Todd&Duncan Cashmere factory in Kinross has 2 thirds of there staff back working nowthey may be able to have 2m distancing between staff unfortunately alot of works cant do this my workplace was to return only about 30 40 % would be able to safely return and maintain spacing "

2m lol

is that 2m upwind or 2m down wind,

why do so many believe in a figure that was picked out of thin air,

2m is laughable yet so many believe in it

even the scientists admit this figure is bullshit.

"For anyone saying we should end the lockdown would you be willing to send your kids to school without a vaccine being available?

Unless they can afford a home tutor or you can home tutor yourself it's an absolute certainty kids will be going back to school before a vacine is found. You do realise there is still no vacine for SARS ? How long have we got by since SARS. C19 will just be another virus we will need to adapt our lives too. Life goes on and so we must get back to living , earning and enjoying life. Not in a day or 2 but a phased return to normal. Bojo has at least gave some sort of time frame what has NS done. Same old rhetoric, let's wait wait wait. It do matter how long she waits , deaths will go back up.

Let's get the country moving again before the lockdown itself starts costing lives. "

I never asked should schools go back as i know they will do,i asked would you be willing to send kids without a vaccine,im pretty sure sars never killed 30 odd thousand and still rising so your comparison is pretty weak,the reason our first minister is going with the advise of professionals but maybe you know better than them,also you say it doesnt matter how long she waits as deaths will go back up so you are saying we should risk ours and our kids lives ?

coatbridge

Todd&Duncan Cashmere factory in Kinross has 2 thirds of there staff back working nowthey may be able to have 2m distancing between staff unfortunately alot of works cant do this my workplace was to return only about 30 40 % would be able to safely return and maintain spacing

2m lol

is that 2m upwind or 2m down wind,

why do so many believe in a figure that was picked out of thin air,

2m is laughable yet so many believe in it

even the scientists admit this figure is bullshit. "

its not been said that 2m spacing will stop you catching it but it certainly mitigates risk same as face masks or gloves you dont want to do it dont but dont be surprised if you get an earful from folk who want to lesson their risk from contact with others

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Her response to investigative journalist Mark Daly’s findings which were broadcast last night revealing the Nike conference cases cover up in Edinburgh were nothing short of pathetic

"For anyone saying we should end the lockdown would you be willing to send your kids to school without a vaccine being available?

Let's get the country moving again before the lockdown itself starts costing lives.

I never asked should schools go back as i know they will do,i asked would you be willing to send kids without a vaccine,im pretty sure sars never killed 30 odd thousand and still rising so your comparison is pretty weak,the reason our first minister is going with the advise of professionals but maybe you know better than them,also you say it doesnt matter how long she waits as deaths will go back up so you are saying we should risk ours and our kids lives ?"

But your question is pointless, whether people are willing to send kids to school or not their going to have to. Unless as I said they can afford home tutoring. My point on Sars was in reference to your question including the words " without a vacine" my point was sars has no vacine so to say would you be will to send your kids to school before a vacine is you assuming a vacine will be found.

So my point is yes , technically every time you or your kids leave the house you will be risking their lives , including when the schools go back.

What will you do , if no vacine is found. ?

edinburgh

Let’s not forget there’s not a vaccine for the flu, it’s only vaccinates certain strains. Often people who are vaccinated against flu yet still end up suffering with some form of influenza

COVID-19 is here to stay and no vaccination in the world has or ever will be a 100% guaranteed deterrent. The only way to safeguard yourself completely is to self isolate permanently which is not possible

We all need to take responsibility of our own common senses and try to start getting back to some of new normal sooner or later

By *inkycarolineTV/TS  over a year ago

Kilwinning

This never was about us not catching it, I think its expected that we will all catch it in the end, however, its all about letting the NHS cope and have enough beds for us all. If you reduce the height of the peak all you really do is extend it length but at a level the NHS can cope with.

Just use common sense and protect yourself and others.....simple

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

To say there’s not a vaccine for the flu is ridiculous. There is. Hence flu vaccinations. It’s not a placebo they’re sticking into you. There is no cure for the flu or a one hundred percent guarantee you won’t catch it. But there are vaccines available.

edinburgh

"To say there’s not a vaccine for the flu is ridiculous. There is. Hence flu vaccinations. It’s not a placebo they’re sticking into you. There is no cure for the flu or a one hundred percent guarantee you won’t catch it. But there are vaccines available."

Your last couple of sentences agree with my point

Just because your vaccinated does not mean you will be immune. As I said above, people often are vaccinated and still fall ill with the flu, I can speak from personal experience in this field.

Again, there is no vaccine for every strain of flu despite there being vaccines available.

glasgow

"To say there’s not a vaccine for the flu is ridiculous. There is. Hence flu vaccinations. It’s not a placebo they’re sticking into you. There is no cure for the flu or a one hundred percent guarantee you won’t catch it. But there are vaccines available.

Just because your vaccinated does not mean you will be immune. As I said above, people often are vaccinated and still fall ill with the flu, I can speak from personal experience in this field.

Again, there is no vaccine for every strain of flu despite there being vaccines available. "

I’m disagreeing with you saying there’s not a vaccine for the flu. It’s just not true. And there will be a vaccine for COVID-19 too. Will it stop people catching it? No. If I agreed with your point then your wording was just not conveying what you meant. It’s disinformation and catastrophising. Flu strains evolve and change and they have to update and change vaccines. But generally once you’ve cracked the code that bit is comparatively easy. Of course people are still going to catch stuff. Nothing in this field is one hundred percent foolproof. And never has been. I’d rather be given a vaccine that might not work than not have one at all.

edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 12/05/20 17:43:32]

edinburgh

"To say there’s not a vaccine for the flu is ridiculous. There is. Hence flu vaccinations. It’s not a placebo they’re sticking into you. There is no cure for the flu or a one hundred percent guarantee you won’t catch it. But there are vaccines available.

Again, there is no vaccine for every strain of flu despite there being vaccines available.

I’m disagreeing with you saying there’s not a vaccine for the flu. It’s just not true. And there will be a vaccine for COVID-19 too. Will it stop people catching it? No. If I agreed with your point then your wording was just not conveying what you meant. It’s disinformation and catastrophising. Flu strains evolve and change and they have to update and change vaccines. But generally once you’ve cracked the code that bit is comparatively easy. Of course people are still going to catch stuff. Nothing in this field is one hundred percent foolproof. And never has been. I’d rather be given a vaccine that might not work than not have one at all."

How did they get on finding a vaccine for SARS and MERS.

To say there will be a vaccine for COVID-19 is foolish, all it does is set a pretence of false hope in that there will be a vaccine, which there is no guarantee there will be. As said above they didn’t find a vaccine for SARS or MERS

glasgow

Jesus... Don’t even know where to begin with that.

You win. We’re all going to die.

By *exmadcouple42Couple  over a year ago

Home

Ok just to clear this up a wee bit SARS isn't a virus it's the respiratory illness caused by a virus, SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) was called SARS-cov , named SARS because that was what killed thousands and thousands , coronavirus virus was the cause of SARS back in Nov 2002 to July 2003 obviously not as severe as the mutated version we have now. SARS-cov (cov1) had no vaccine. It's very unlikely we will have vaccine for covid19/sars-cov2 as its not the virus itself that is killing people it's the symptom of the virus and you cant vaccinate a illness /symptom or syndrome only the virus that caused them can have a vaccine. Which is unknown thus reason why there was never a SARS-cov vaccine.

It's inevitable that everyone will have to get back to some sort of normality, work and schools soon before the end of the year.

"Ok just to clear this up a wee bit SARS isn't a virus it's the respiratory illness caused by a virus, SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) was called SARS-cov , named SARS because that was what killed thousands and thousands , coronavirus virus was the cause of SARS back in Nov 2002 to July 2003 obviously not as severe as the mutated version we have now. SARS-cov (cov1) had no vaccine. It's very unlikely we will have vaccine for covid19/sars-cov2 as its not the virus itself that is killing people it's the symptom of the virus and you cant vaccinate a illness /symptom or syndrome only the virus that caused them can have a vaccine. Which is unknown thus reason why there was never a SARS-cov vaccine.

It's inevitable that everyone will have to get back to some sort of normality, work and schools soon before the end of the year.

Am I missing something here but would it not still be worthwhile coming up with a vaccine? If you are protected against the virus then surely its symptoms won't kill you because you haven't caught it?

"

Home

"Ok just to clear this up a wee bit SARS isn't a virus it's the respiratory illness caused by a virus, SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) was called SARS-cov , named SARS because that was what killed thousands and thousands , coronavirus virus was the cause of SARS back in Nov 2002 to July 2003 obviously not as severe as the mutated version we have now. SARS-cov (cov1) had no vaccine. It's very unlikely we will have vaccine for covid19/sars-cov2 as its not the virus itself that is killing people it's the symptom of the virus and you cant vaccinate a illness /symptom or syndrome only the virus that caused them can have a vaccine. Which is unknown thus reason why there was never a SARS-cov vaccine.

Am I missing something here but would it not still be worthwhile coming up with a vaccine? If you are protected against the virus then surely its symptoms won't kill you because you haven't caught it?

"

Not what I'm saying, people are stating they will continue to stay at home keep kids off school until there's a vaccine but there's no certainty there will ever be one. Even if they do get one, it could put people more at risk and a possible spike as with this virus you could be infected but not symptomatic for 5 plus days so a vaccine would attack the already infected body rather than protect it. Tests would need to be done to ensure you don't have the virus to reduce the risk before being vaccinated, you can't and shouldn't get vaccinated if you have the virus already it would kill you.

Ok I don't know much about vaccinations seeing as I'm not an epidemiologist. How can the vaccine kill someone with covid19 if you don't know what form the vaccination will be? ?Would you not need to know how you are being immunised before stating that? A quick Google search suggests that there are different ways of making us immune.

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Ok I don't know much about vaccinations seeing as I'm not an epidemiologist. How can the vaccine kill someone with covid19 if you don't know what form the vaccination will be? ?Would you not need to know how you are being immunised before stating that? A quick Google search suggests that there are different ways of making us immune."

Yeah I think I will wait for scientific and expert opinion re vaccination and how to protect myself and others rather than fab experts

Home

"Ok I don't know much about vaccinations seeing as I'm not an epidemiologist. How can the vaccine kill someone with covid19 if you don't know what form the vaccination will be? ?Would you not need to know how you are being immunised before stating that? A quick Google search suggests that there are different ways of making us immune."

Well search SARS - cov 1 on NHS, SARS will come up and you'll understand why there was never a vaccine for it, this virus causes severe acute respiratory problems, corvid19 causes SARS only difference its a mutated versions of the 2003 virus and there was no cure or vaccine for that.

Yes agree there are other ways to build your own immunity so that people can fight it off should they get it, that being natural, healthy diets, healthy lifestyle but as seen on tv and heard on news people have been infected twice so even getting c19 and fighting the virus off doesn't guarentee you an immunity to the virus especially as it will be mutating the more it spreads. So how will a vaccine give people immunity especially if it will be almost always attenuated virus , (that is, weakened virus ) or inactive virus (dead virus) and getting and fighting the c19 virus can't give immunity?? The vaccine will be out of date as realistically it takes 12 months plus for a vaccine to be ready (12 months out of date) so how will it protect us from this virus thats mutating or has mutated from the virus it is now???

So we can only really rely on our own bodies to fight it if we get it.

Home

"Ok I don't know much about vaccinations seeing as I'm not an epidemiologist. How can the vaccine kill someone with covid19 if you don't know what form the vaccination will be? ?Would you not need to know how you are being immunised before stating that? A quick Google search suggests that there are different ways of making us immune.

Yeah I think I will wait for scientific and expert opinion re vaccination and how to protect myself and others rather than fab experts"

Again people stating Fab experts, are fab people any different from people out in the real world???? Ie drs, nurses, people with degrees. I think not, just because we on fab doesn't make us any different to people outside fab. Let's wait on the medical professionals /scientists, drs, nurses who don't have sex with other people then huh lol

coatbridge

I’m disagreeing with you saying there’s not a vaccine for the flu. It’s just not true. And there will be a vaccine for COVID-19 too. Will it stop people catching it? No. If I agreed with your point then your wording was just not conveying what you meant. It’s disinformation and catastrophising. Flu strains evolve and change and they have to update and change vaccines. But generally once you’ve cracked the code that bit is comparatively easy. Of course people are still going to catch stuff. Nothing in this field is one hundred percent foolproof. And never has been. I’d rather be given a vaccine that might not work than not have one at all."

there are thousands of strains of "flu" vaccines only safeguard against a fraction of the amounts of flu covid 19 SARS Mets are all in the category we like to call "flu" your wrong there simply isn't a vaccine against "flu"

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Ok I don't know much about vaccinations seeing as I'm not an epidemiologist. How can the vaccine kill someone with covid19 if you don't know what form the vaccination will be? ?Would you not need to know how you are being immunised before stating that? A quick Google search suggests that there are different ways of making us immune.

Yeah I think I will wait for scientific and expert opinion re vaccination and how to protect myself and others rather than fab experts

Again people stating Fab experts, are fab people any different from people out in the real world???? Ie drs, nurses, people with degrees. I think not, just because we on fab doesn't make us any different to people outside fab. Let's wait on the medical professionals /scientists, drs, nurses who don't have sex with other people then huh lol"

As I said I will wait to take my advice from experts whether they have sex with other people or not. I'm still waiting on the army patrolling. This was another of your facts as we were going into lockdown. You seem to have a lot of inside information in many fields.

Ps my original post wasnt aimed at you but again you have taken it personally. Sometimes a little knowledge is a dangerous thing....again not aimed just an observation of weeks reading expert opinions on here.

Misinformation doesnt help anyone no matter how well intended *not aimed either*

Again people stating Fab experts, are fab people any different from people out in the real world???? Ie drs, nurses, people with degrees. I think not, just because we on fab doesn't make us any different to people outside fab. Let's wait on the medical professionals /scientists, drs, nurses who don't have sex with other people then huh lol

As I said I will wait to take my advice from experts whether they have sex with other people or not. I'm still waiting on the army patrolling. This was another of your facts as we were going into lockdown. You seem to have a lot of inside information in many fields.

Ps my original post wasnt aimed at you but again you have taken it personally. Sometimes a little knowledge is a dangerous thing....again not aimed just an observation of weeks reading expert opinions on here.

Misinformation doesnt help anyone no matter how well intended *not aimed either*"

Home

Misinformation doesnt help anyone no matter how well intended *not aimed either*"

I think if you go back you will be reminded that I said If we go into fULL lockdown the army will take over. We aren't in full lockdown are we?? no we in a partial lockdown .In a Full lockdown (martial law is put in place ) this is what happens that is a fact no lies there, the military were on standby no lies there either . So you took what you wanted from that comment on that post. I also said in post previous to one you refering to weeks prior to lockdown when virus first was announced that we will be put on a partial lockdown if the virus gets worse and was called all sorts for that too but people will always take what they want from comments. It's how it is.

I've not been on for couple weeks so never took it as it was aimed at me or took it personally, I was only responding to the comment as similar ones have been made often not by you but by others too so was commenting on that .

» Add a new message to this topic