FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why do people read your messages cant even message you back yes or no would do we dont bite

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Because we don't have to??? No offence can't keep up with people I do want to stay in touch with never mind someone I've never spoke to before!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm guessing that it's a single lady you messaged rather than a single man. The single ladies are swamped with messages. I doubt it's practical to answer every one.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

no they have looked at our message but deleted without leaving a comment

yes i know so rude, i always reply just to let them know i read it interested or not

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

" no they have looked at our message but deleted without leaving a comment "

Have u thought that maybe ur not what they are looking for and rather than get into a whole debate about it (which happens) they just delete the mails.

Remember we all have the choice to answer what mails we want to , and if u send out mail that isnt asked for in the first place do we even have any right to expect a reply never mind complain about it ?

By *inkyBrianMan  over a year ago

glasgow

It's just par for the course so to speak on here, i pretty much never get a reply so have just about given up sending any and just send a wink instead (i just hope they take the time of 30 seconds to read my profile) where it says to wink back to show interest and i'll message them.

It gets so frustrating taking the time writing out messages with a bit about yourself rather than a one liner, trying to personalise it to show that you've read their profile and it's not just a copy and paste thing etc etc and it just gets deleted. Now i know i know that women and couples get hundreds of mails a day and we might not be what the person/people are looking for but for peoeple that dont get even one message for months at a time a quick 'no thanks' reply would be appreciated...not everyone will get abusive etc because they get rejected, the usual of pretty much anyplace online a few bad people making things harder for the majority of nice people.

We used to reply to every message but after a whole I got really fed up of the same kind of messages from people who just isn't take ten seconds to read our page. Why should I really reply to people who haven't bothered to actually read about us first?

It's frustrating when you do send messages to people you think will like you but there's hundreds of other people sending them messages cause they think they are suitable too. Just be patient xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Because we dont have to eply to every singl email we get thats why .

Way too busy replying to friends and people i am inrested in let alone the one im not ,

Not everyone is a paying member and those who are not have a limit to the number of emails they can send in a day ....personally when I was like that i saved my allowance to reply to those i was interested in so dont take it personally it could be something simple like that....also I have experienced a bit of abuse if I send a no thank you so possibly this puts people off replying in the negative? At the end of the day it's not worth getting uptight about though just accept and move on ...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it reads like you are not a couple and also you are not looking to meet. maybe clarify that mistery is part of the couple and playing

maybe that gives mixed messages

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"it reads like you are not a couple and also you are not looking to meet. maybe clarify that mistery is part of the couple and playing

maybe that gives mixed messages"

yes i have to agree this was once a couple proile now a single male so why not delete and set up an appropriate profile

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"it reads like you are not a couple and also you are not looking to meet. maybe clarify that mistery is part of the couple and playing

maybe that gives mixed messages"

well that clarifies that...

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"

2 spelling mistakes in as many days??? Tut tut View. I am shocked

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

2 spelling mistakes in as many days??? Tut tut View. I am shocked "

I know, am tired... long drive

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

2 spelling mistakes in as many days??? Tut tut View. I am shocked "

am really tired, what word is wrong

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

am really tired, what word is wrong "

if I told you the the mystery would be solved xx

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

am really tired, what word is wrong if I told you the the mystery would be solved xx "

I is innocent as I took it from the profile, it stated that mistery was no longer playing

am really tired, what word is wrong if I told you the the mystery would be solved xx

I is innocent as I took it from the profile, it stated that mistery was no longer playing "

_muma is on the case _iew...give in gracefully

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

am really tired, what word is wrong if I told you the the mystery would be solved xx

I is innocent as I took it from the profile, it stated that mistery was no longer playing

_muma is on the case _iew...give in gracefully "

never.....

» Add a new message to this topic