FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Blair Drummond safari Park

Blair Drummond safari Park

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Went yesterday with my granson for his (1 year old birthday). Hadn't been in a number of years, was a bit of a mixed bag for entertainment tbf,. The park in general looks a bit tired, possibly due to the covid lay off, Tigers looked tranquilised, and some of the other animals looked older than me. However they have plenty of covid measures in place which was welcoming,. Some parts of the park still to open, but the parts that were open, great fun to be had, we spent the whole day day there for £16,each. They have a dinosaur land, which are quite impressive, and the weather was gorgeous yesterday, definitely recommend it to anyone, specially with kids, Overall good value for money. Just thought id share, for anyone interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uriojohnMan  over a year ago

near St Andrews

The play area is officially the EASIEST place to lose your children on a busy day!

They are absolute masters of making themselves invisible

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"The play area is officially the EASIEST place to lose your children on a busy day!

They are absolute masters of making themselves invisible "

Try getting 30 school kids back on the bus when they are all in the play area, you find 3 then lose the 5 You already had

At least lockdown saved me from one heartache

By *irth VaderMan  over a year ago

Northallerton

"The play area is officially the EASIEST place to lose your children on a busy day!

Try getting 30 school kids back on the bus when they are all in the play area, you find 3 then lose the 5 You already had

At least lockdown saved me from one heartache "

Easier herding cats that controlling school weans

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not been in a few years, we enjoyed our last trip. Thanks for the reminder

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Went yesterday with my granson for his (1 year old birthday). Hadn't been in a number of years, was a bit of a mixed bag for entertainment tbf,. The park in general looks a bit tired, possibly due to the covid lay off, Tigers looked tranquilised, and some of the other animals looked older than me. However they have plenty of covid measures in place which was welcoming,. Some parts of the park still to open, but the parts that were open, great fun to be had, we spent the whole day day there for £16,each. They have a dinosaur land, which are quite impressive, and the weather was gorgeous yesterday, definitely recommend it to anyone, specially with kids, Overall good value for money. Just thought id share, for anyone interested "
my son get freebies for here so will be on the lookout for some tickets in the very near future

Remember it’s ore booked only. Tickets for July were sold out and August until schools back were amber when I looked earlier in week.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Remember it’s ore booked only. Tickets for July were sold out and August until schools back were amber when I looked earlier in week."
Yeah absolutely, forgot to mention that, it's online bookings only, thanks me dear

near St Andrews

At least lockdown saved me from one heartache "

Ha, Ha! That sounds very stressful

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

They are absolute masters of making themselves invisible "

Sounds ideal tbh

"Remember it’s ore booked only. Tickets for July were sold out and August until schools back were amber when I looked earlier in week.Yeah absolutely, forgot to mention that, it's online bookings only, thanks me dear "

You’re welcome!

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

At least lockdown saved me from one heartache Ha, Ha! That sounds very stressful "

I didn’t even get paid as I was a volunteer!!

near St Andrews

At least lockdown saved me from one heartache Ha, Ha! That sounds very stressful

I didn’t even get paid as I was a volunteer!! "

At least there is cute pussy to look at !!

near St Andrews

* pussy cats

Took the crotch goblin to south lakes safari park last year and can honestly say it's the same. The animals looked just so sad & fed up, penguins standing in a group just staring at a ice mural on a wall, not moving, nothing. Hardly any grassy area in the rhino area and not a peep from any of the birds in the huge bird area. Broke my heart

Going today, giraffes are my personal favourite

Mrs C xx

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Been a few times this year as grandkids love it

» Add a new message to this topic