FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Sauna In Dundee

Sauna In Dundee

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i Stevie OP   Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Does anyone know if the Sauna in Dundee is open yet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

I'd imagine it would come under the same opening timelines as gyms and swimming pools.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Last time I was there didn’t see a gym or swimming pool.

By *heik yourwillyMan  over a year ago

shire

8th august social on there status

Dundee

"Last time I was there didn’t see a gym or swimming pool."

No one said there was

"Last time I was there didn’t see a gym or swimming pool.

No one said there was "

well they obviously don’t as seem to be open unless there going against government guidelines like you said.

Dundee

"Last time I was there didn’t see a gym or swimming pool.

No one said there was

well they obviously don’t as seem to be open unless there going against government guidelines like you said."

If a sauna is open then it is going against current published government guidelines, yes. A sauna would be in the same category as a swimming pool/leisure centre

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Looking at the website they seem to have introduced a new fees structure including a furloughed rate, so assume if they aren't already open they are planning to be soon.

No mention on the website of covid19 safety measures or social distancing or anything like that though

Just to help clarify

YES they are open

feel free to debate the rights and wrongs of this, but if you pop down today at lunchtime you will get entry.

Dundee

"Looking at the website they seem to have introduced a new fees structure including a furloughed rate, so assume if they aren't already open they are planning to be soon.

No mention on the website of covid19 safety measures or social distancing or anything like that though "

That's what concerns me about any club at the moment, you can't enforce social distancing and I definitely wouldn't be playing with anyone right now. Whilst Scotland is doing better than England the outbreak in Aberdeen proves how easy it is to slip back.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

They are open but the Sauna and Steamroom are not being used.

"Looking at the website they seem to have introduced a new fees structure including a furloughed rate, so assume if they aren't already open they are planning to be soon.

No mention on the website of covid19 safety measures or social distancing or anything like that though

That's what concerns me about any club at the moment, you can't enforce social distancing and I definitely wouldn't be playing with anyone right now. Whilst Scotland is doing better than England the outbreak in Aberdeen proves how easy it is to slip back."

Remember the amount of offshore oil workers coming up to Aberdeen on a daily basis, where is the first place they stop when getting off the train or parking up the hire car, or getting off their flight, yep you got it, the pub

They dont drink as much as they used too as offshore now has random testing for drink but they still enjoy a good few beers and many are traveling up from the North of England.

» Add a new message to this topic