FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Great sex, no connection

Great sex, no connection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could you, would you carry on seeing someone, The sex is fantastic, but have nothing else in common.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

Not for me - if there isn't a connection then I wouldn't be having sex in the first place

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The sex wouldn't be fulfilling for me if I didn't at least enjoy their company

"Could you, would you carry on seeing someone, The sex is fantastic, but have nothing else in common. "

No chance , forgetting the relationship point, not even through Fab could I have sex with someone without a connection or things in common.

Nope. Long term I think relationships or arrangements like this can ultimately be quite damaging.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Could you, would you carry on seeing someone, The sex is fantastic, but have nothing else in common. "
No I wouldn't have got to the sex part unless there was some kind of connection.

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I’m more of a great connection terrible sex kinda guy

Depends..no connection as they gross you out?

Your not looking to marry them.if its from on here sure .if its just sex you both are after.

Nah would feel far too robotic for me tbh.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Nope. If I can't have a laugh & an interesting conversation with the person then I'm very unlikely to have sex with them.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Nope. If I can't have a laugh & an interesting conversation with the person then I'm very unlikely to have sex with them. "

Me neither. And it works the other way round to. If the connection is there but the sex is not good it is a no go. I need both.

By *ilveryFoxMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

I wouldn’t. There needs to be a spark and connection for me

By *elly72Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

As long as they turned me on

Nope if there was not a connection then the sex would never happen, sex has to be passionate and fun no matter what level or kink it is, and for that you need a connection.

By *tsallthesame77Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Has to be some connection even just a friends one

There has to be SOME form of a connection for it to be a continuous thing.

One offs are usually that because it lacks the connection.

It doesn't need to be the deepest of connections, even just a friendly, but something is always better than nothing.

"Has to be some connection even just a friends one "

As long as it’s not a relationship! Definitely!

Wats a fuck buddy ? Good sex but you don’t want them staying over

For the sex to be great I would have had some connection. A bit of lust and some chemistry at a minimum and to enjoy three company. I can still enjoy the fun without knowing their history, family or liking things they like. I can actually see great sex for just that without wanting anything further. Often it's been a one off and that's been fine

In answer to your question I think I could.

By *rfredzzzMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I've been in (or may still be in) such a situation. Met this lady on Tinder. We've had lots of great and amazing sex, but we just don't connect. We barely talk when we're together and in between rounds of sex. I start WhatsApp chats, send her memes...she always replies late or not at all. She never initiates chats except when she wants sex.

The first few times I had this hope that we could go on actual dates and get to know ourselves better, but I've given up on that. She would t even be seen outside with me lol.

When she wants sex and I'm available, I go over, have as much sex as we can, and I leave. I just maintain my normal level of politeness and respect.

Glasgow

"I've been in (or may still be in) such a situation. Met this lady on Tinder. We've had lots of great and amazing sex, but we just don't connect. We barely talk when we're together and in between rounds of sex. I start WhatsApp chats, send her memes...she always replies late or not at all. She never initiates chats except when she wants sex.

The first few times I had this hope that we could go on actual dates and get to know ourselves better, but I've given up on that. She would t even be seen outside with me lol.

When she wants sex and I'm available, I go over, have as much sex as we can, and I leave. I just maintain my normal level of politeness and respect. "

So she uses you?. Not sure i would like that.

Glasgow

"I've been in (or may still be in) such a situation. Met this lady on Tinder. We've had lots of great and amazing sex, but we just don't connect. We barely talk when we're together and in between rounds of sex. I start WhatsApp chats, send her memes...she always replies late or not at all. She never initiates chats except when she wants sex.

When she wants sex and I'm available, I go over, have as much sex as we can, and I leave. I just maintain my normal level of politeness and respect.

So she uses you?. Not sure i would like that."

Sorry that is just me although understand it suits others.

"Nope. If I can't have a laugh & an interesting conversation with the person then I'm very unlikely to have sex with them.

Me neither. And it works the other way round to. If the connection is there but the sex is not good it is a no go. I need both."

That's very reasonable. If both people put in the effort to get the juices flowing with initial flirting followed by prolonged sensual foreplay the outcome should be ecstatic for both. Mutually putting in the effort should produce an enjoyable result. Otherwise it's one sided and robotic and unfair on the other person.

"Nope. If I can't have a laugh & an interesting conversation with the person then I'm very unlikely to have sex with them.

Me neither. And it works the other way round to. If the connection is there but the sex is not good it is a no go. I need both."

completely agree!

Yeah if theres a sexual connection and the sex is good. Why not.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

You don’t need to have lots in common with people you are having sex with on a swingers site, you are not looking to marry them!

"You don’t need to have lots in common with people you are having sex with on a swingers site, you are not looking to marry them! "

If they’d reply I would

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"You don’t need to have lots in common with people you are having sex with on a swingers site, you are not looking to marry them!

If they’d reply I would "

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

Might lose man points for this but for me there has to be a connection.

Lust is a very strong feeling.

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

scotland

No, there has to be a connection for it to be good sex.

By *ockothenorthMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Yip,not a problem

By *ockothenorthMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

iv had a few "relationships "like that,and they were great.they were purely about lust and desire.whats not to like.

By *elly72Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

When she wants sex and I'm available, I go over, have as much sex as we can, and I leave. I just maintain my normal level of politeness and respect. "

Seriously you need to put her on hold the next time She messages you see how it plays out, she might actually want more of you, or she’s just lazy and using you

Depends how horny I was lol x

By *implyJayGeeMan  over a year ago

Garthamlock

Absolutely

By *implyJayGeeMan  over a year ago

Garthamlock

Looks like a win win situation to me

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

As long as i liked them as a person. Good sex is good sex.

I’ve met plenty of hilariously funny handsome guys where the connection was BOOM but the sex was meh. Now that’s disappointing.

Depends what your looking for

If it’s on here or within a club where some folk are into the fuck and leave scenario where it is a one off with the possibility of no other meetings then there is no connection except sex.

If your looking for a friend with benefits or a regular fuck buddy then of course there has to be some sort of chemistry. How do you maintain an ongoing connection for sexual liaisons if there is no other communication between you other than fuck and go.

» Add a new message to this topic