FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Approaching women

Approaching women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend good ways to approach women in normal life.

Any tips the ladies here could give.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't be a weirdo or pushy.

A simple hello and a smile goes a long way

I think if you have reached the age of 51 and don't know how to chat to a woman I would give up lol

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Just be yourself.

Just a confidence thing, as lack confidence, talk myself out of it before I start.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Just a confidence thing, as lack confidence, talk myself out of it before I start."
perhaps work on your confidence first then

"Hi all

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend good ways to approach women in normal life.

Any tips the ladies here could give.

"

I find creeping up behind them with a clown mask on, usually works

I was going to say the same about being 51...and I honestly don't mean it in a snide way. Appreciate folk can still feel shy with the opposite sex at any age.

I appreciate a warm, friendly smile from anyone and am more likely to engage in conversation with them than someone who has leered at me. No matter how attractive you find a woman, rein that instinct in. It's one thing to feel physically appreciated, quite another to feel physically intimidated by a man. Talk about anything and everything, try your best to relax and don't automatically put her on a pedestal but still be respectful. Don't overdo the compliments (I find too many quite creepy to be honest) Appear confident in your own skin even if you're not (fake it until you make it). And approach the situation with the mindset that she's just as fortunate to be in your company as you are to be in hers.

You'll be fighting them aff with a shitey stick son

Just go for it in a calm friendly manner with a smile and if its someone you don't know it's not like you will see them again it's a 50/50 shot will win some and lose some no matter how much confidence you have.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Women are just people the same as men. I do not talk to them differently and i am just the same with everyone no matter what their sex.

Thankyou for all the tips.

Easier said than done. Will try and keep it in mind the next time I feel brave lol

"Thankyou for all the tips.

Easier said than done. Will try and keep it in mind the next time I feel brave lol"

Exactly....what's the worst that could happen, you might get a knock back or end up having some adventures. Only one way to find out.

By *athers123Man  over a year ago

Harpenden

[Removed by poster at 05/08/20 20:49:05]

By *athers123Man  over a year ago

Harpenden

Be weird and pushy. Don't say hello or smile. That ought to do it. It'll help make me seem less weird and pushy at the very least

"I was going to say the same about being 51...and I honestly don't mean it in a snide way. Appreciate folk can still feel shy with the opposite sex at any age.

I appreciate a warm, friendly smile from anyone and am more likely to engage in conversation with them than someone who has leered at me. No matter how attractive you find a woman, rein that instinct in. It's one thing to feel physically appreciated, quite another to feel physically intimidated by a man. Talk about anything and everything, try your best to relax and don't automatically put her on a pedestal but still be respectful. Don't overdo the compliments (I find too many quite creepy to be honest) Appear confident in your own skin even if you're not (fake it until you make it). And approach the situation with the mindset that she's just as fortunate to be in your company as you are to be in hers.

You'll be fighting them aff with a shitey stick son "

And if this doesn't work there's always the more preferred method as said earlier, from behind , but I prefer having 'Lucille ' as opposed the mask.

Be true to yourself. Being slightly shy, but genuine can go a long way.

I'm sure women see enough cocky arseholes everyday of the week, talking to a real genuine person might just be the change of pace they are looking for.

Just take a deep breath and dive in.

Learn to juggle. Amaze them by approaching whilst juggling various items. Start with tangerines and then move up to something trickier, like an iron. Make sure they’ve cooled though. Women always banging on about juggling. You’ll be too busy with vag to even thank me for this tip but it’s a freebie so I’m not bothered. Pump on!

"I think if you have reached the age of 51 and don't know how to chat to a woman I would give up lol"

Aww nooo. Never give up OP.

Bite the bullet with a smile and a hello.

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Don't be a weirdo or pushy.

A simple hello and a smile goes a long way "

Being a weirdo is one of my main qualities

John

» Add a new message to this topic