FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > is it me

is it me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i am still new to the site and swinging in general. i have mailed a few people but very few have replied. is it me or am i doing something wrong lol. looking for some help. thank you. x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

no, it is the norm, don't let it worry you and focus on the ones who do reply.

always craft any message specifically to what the people are looking for, obviously only if you can offer that.

good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

for me personally. Too young and cant accom. Chicks are very wary of guys that cant accom but your young so you have an excuse lol. Good luck and hang in there.x auds.x

thanks mate. very much appreciated

By *__KMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"for me personally. Too young and cant accom. Chicks are very wary of guys that cant accom but your young so you have an excuse lol. Good luck and hang in there.x auds.x "

Are they? Huh... I need to do something about me not being able to accom asap.

thanks auds i understand about the age thing and dont tend to message people whose age range i dont fit it in. as for not being able to accom its a temporary thing as i have moved back in with my parents due to my marriage split and money is tight for me just now and cant afford my own place.

thanks for the feedback

i have the same for ages then had a few offers but couldnt take on the offers due to work but i dont accomadate due to one bad experience so decided not to do it again

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

no its defo not you! the main problem is that there are so many single men couples and females have so much choice.... everyone has a preference, some age which would rule you out, some dont want to/cant accommodate so prefer to go to their meets house which again would rule you out ... BUT there are people who like to meet men your age and are happy to accommodate so stick with it. Good luck xx

"for me personally. Too young and cant accom. Chicks are very wary of guys that cant accom but your young so you have an excuse lol. Good luck and hang in there.x auds.x "

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"i am still new to the site and swinging in general. i have mailed a few people but very few have replied. is it me or am i doing something wrong lol. looking for some help. thank you. x "

Just be yourself only mail those whos criteria you meet fully and word your emails around the persons specific wants and needs im sure if your polite and non pushy you will do well on here good luck xxxxx

thanks for all the advice. as i said i am new to the whole scene and still unsure how everything works lol. greatly appreciated thanks. x

Check out my profile, and verifications. I've arranged fun for almost 40 different women now. I'll sort you out and hopefully introduce you to a few ladies. I don't mind helping you, if you want, to kick start your profile.

"Check out my profile, and verifications. I've arranged fun for almost 40 different women now. I'll sort you out and hopefully introduce you to a few ladies. I don't mind helping you, if you want, to kick start your profile. "

that would be great and very much appreciated. i checked out your profile and it would be a massive help.

"Check out my profile, and verifications. I've arranged fun for almost 40 different women now. I'll sort you out and hopefully introduce you to a few ladies. I don't mind helping you, if you want, to kick start your profile.

that would be great and very much appreciated. i checked out your profile and it would be a massive help. "

You have a single guy blocker on, so I cannot message you. If you send me a private message, I can let you know the score etc

"Check out my profile, and verifications. I've arranged fun for almost 40 different women now. I'll sort you out and hopefully introduce you to a few ladies. I don't mind helping you, if you want, to kick start your profile.

that would be great and very much appreciated. i checked out your profile and it would be a massive help.

You have a single guy blocker on, so I cannot message you. If you send me a private message, I can let you know the score etc"

message sent. many thanks

» Add a new message to this topic