FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Creepy?

Creepy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *__K OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Am I creepy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont think thats a fair question to ask Tim….

If you ask a question like that it can only have 2 answers….

One of which isnt a nice thing to say about anyone….

Steve

By *__K OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I only ask 'cause someone my ex took to the local club, who I figured I was getting along with quite well, turned around and said some exceptionally hurtful and nasty things about me. Specifically, that I am exceptionally creepy.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I only ask 'cause someone my ex took to the local club, who I figured I was getting along with quite well, turned around and said some exceptionally hurtful and nasty things about me. Specifically, that I am exceptionally creepy."

very difficult to answer that question without knowing you really .

can u climb walls like spiderman cause thats fab lol i dont know you if if it hurting you you are not

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I agree with missdynomite.

All I can say is, if the way you are in forums is representative of how you are in real life, then I wouldn't say you are creepy. Cos you don't come across that way on here.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"I only ask 'cause someone my ex took to the local club, who I figured I was getting along with quite well, turned around and said some exceptionally hurtful and nasty things about me. Specifically, that I am exceptionally creepy."

Maybe you are to him, maybe you are not to others, only the people who have met you can tell you how they feel about you!

I only know you from the forums T_K and you come across as a friendly fun guy,some people can be really hurtful and forget that guys are only human and have feelings too.

you posted for honest opinions so i will give onedont know you in person but by seeing you on cam and looking at your pics you sure give me the creeps ,then again all long hair guys that throw up look at me posts give me the creeps!

Dirty

Don't know you to even consider that you'd be creepy, so no I wouldn't say that at all. However seeing your sexual veris on guys pages but on yours it says your straight is a bit of a put off xx

[Removed by poster at 21/06/12 09:26:06]

"Don't know you to even consider that you'd be creepy, so no I wouldn't say that at all. However seeing your sexual veris on guys pages but on yours it says your straight is a bit of a put off xx"

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I don't know you at all but from your forum posts and the very few times I have been in chat, you seem a very decent lad.

However, I do sense you are not over your ex, he MAY have sensed that and commented to try and widen any bond between you and her. I also question the motives of anyone who would tell you what he said as you don't know if he did or not.

all the best

» Add a new message to this topic