FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > paedophile nursery worker's hubby'

paedophile nursery worker's hubby'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just read on the news that the hubby attempted suicide.

poor man must be distraught but he has daughters to support. They sold their story at the weekend...... god, I am getting so cynical but yu just think money grabbing stunt.

after that mother kidnapped her own daughter last year... I get so doubting ..

god forgive me if I am wrong.

but hope no one makes money out of these horrific crimes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

I detect the deft hand of Max Clifford.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree!!!! saying your piece is one thing but making cash is disgraceful.... the poor parents of these children are going through utter hell rite now and no-one should be allowed to make any money at all...

i have often had serious doubts about the whole max clifford thing....ppl claim rape and instead of going to the police their first point of contact is him!!!!!! ....makes u wonder

"I detect the deft hand of Max Clifford."

phew jim...... thought it was just me...

ta

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

I didn't get where I am today without being a cynical bastard. It's stood me in good stead for many, many years.

jim lol lol xx

[Removed by poster at 07/10/09 15:46:27]

good man jim ...

I just cleared up the str8 men thing in the thread in the chat forum ..

By *oonboyMan  over a year ago

livingston

if this man had any shred of decency he would have protected his own children from the already intense media scrum... if as is reported is true, then this gent is as selfish as his vile wife, to attempt the easy way out via suicide is a cowards way. to do this would have left his already distraught children with no one, no wonder society today is so broken.....

I , like many others i think, would die for my children and i certainly would not leave them in the rather large pile of shite they find themselves in at the moment..... sorry but sensationalist journalism really gets my goat...

rant over

toony

we can all do our bit and stop buying red top newspapers !! we are just creating a market for these people !!

By *r cassie4Couple  over a year ago

highlands

well said view mate

There's no way that the NOTW get a story these days without offering big money, and i think u'd have to take the money they offer, because you'd have loads of offers so might aswel take it, but i agree they shouldn't offer!

"if this man had any shred of decency he would have protected his own children from the already intense media scrum... if as is reported is true, then this gent is as selfish as his vile wife, to attempt the easy way out via suicide is a cowards way. to do this would have left his already distraught children with no one, no wonder society today is so broken.....

I , like many others i think, would die for my children and i certainly would not leave them in the rather large pile of shite they find themselves in at the moment..... sorry but sensationalist journalism really gets my goat...

rant over

toony "

well said toon. My sentiments exactly. Asfor the evil low life's who can do such things to children dont deserve to live. They should put her into an open womens prison and let her reap the consequences.

mrs h xx

"if this man had any shred of decency he would have protected his own children from the already intense media scrum... if as is reported is true, then this gent is as selfish as his vile wife, to attempt the easy way out via suicide is a cowards way. to do this would have left his already distraught children with no one, no wonder society today is so broken.....

rant over

toony

well said toon. My sentiments exactly. Asfor the evil low life's who can do such things to children dont deserve to live. They should put her into an open womens prison and let her reap the consequences.

mrs h xx"

i agree with mrs h. to put his children in front of the world he has just exposed them and all possibly for a quick buck. everyone knows what their mother done now and everyone will know them and the stigma attached to them for what she did will be with them for life. sensationilism is what sells papers now its not quality.

if any justice in this world she will get her comeuppance in jail may she rot in hell.

its all about money these days, horrible situation for the husband and things but why do people need to sell stories, have they no shame.

I am in no way saying that he should have sold his story, but if people didn't buy the bloody newspapers in the first place there would be no market for this. It's stupid to blame the papers, we want commercial news and then blame them when they report sensationalist stories. Only report things they know will sell...

I cannot imagine the hell he is going through knowing what his wife has done, but I feel more for his children. So glad I was raised in a normal home!

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

This makes my blood boil.I worked with children for over 30yrs and we had allways loads of checks to go through to make sure we were suitable .I didnt mind a bit /But to know that this b....rd was doing this to those poor kids is beyond belief.Al she wont say what kida she abused. Hand her and her cohorts over to the parents/OH SO SORRY THATS TERRIBLE ISNT IT IS IT FECK/ sORRY FOLKS BUT I LOVED MY JOB AND TO SEE CHILD CARE BROUGHT IN TO DISREPUTE LIKE THIS IT MAKES ME SICK ,Sorry for the capitals but im so so so angry

disclosure checks only mean the person hasnt commited an offence not that they wont. i vote for the shoot them option then they can never do it again or as mentioned pass them over to the parents. the fact she is a woman il use the term loosely makes it 1000 times worse i feel but sadly its becoming more common.

I agree with all the points above. This is a sick, disgusting, beyond-comperhension act. Well, not even an act, a prolonged period of calculated abuse which, if its possible, makes it even worse than one random act. It makes my skin crawl to think of someones mind even contemplating doing this.

I don't have children and don;t have any plans to have any either but the more of this kind of thing we hear about, I'm even less inclined to bring children into the world. I know there is a whole other side of loving human beings and all that but it seems to me that the police have less and less powers to impose the maimum sentence on these sick freaks which should be, and heres a question for you all, capital punishment.

I realise there are a huge number of moral and ethical implications but looking at it intelligently, should capital punshment be reinstated for crimes like this and other such serious crimes?

» Add a new message to this topic