FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > School holidays

School holidays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any parents at home sick of the school holidays already and wish the kids were back at school? Pissing down here and I have 4 kids around visiting and doing my head in.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

nope I love the summer holidays, kids grow up very quick and like to make the most of every day xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

im looking forward to them we have so much to do this year n so little time to do it all in lol ...... as well as get ma social life in hehe

Oh I am mr grump this afternoon ,,I was hoping to sit back under a rug and watch a film with my son since it was peeing down but the rain stopped when the kids came out of school and they all came around here then it started peeing down again so they are all inside driving me nuts all ok if they are outside lol HELPPPPP

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

It's even worse when they are at Uni. Mine is off Uni from April to September with only a few days in Uni for exams so he is around my feet all the time.

Can't get up to anything as he might appear at any moment.

Still, he's fun to have around and it will be a quiet house when he and his brother finally move out.

I am in house hubby mode still but from tomorrow I have 6 weeks break to do what I want yeehaaaa

we have been looking forward to it with our two x

To be honest I could spend 24x7 with my son and I am looking forward to the holidays with him if the rain ever stops.

I like the school hols spend time with the kids but also hate thm cos meets dry up

By *rStarbuckMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Schools finish up on friday here, can't wait so many ideas of what to do with the munchkins and won't have to worry about working around nursey/school times etc!

Ask this again in a couple of weeks and my answer might be way different

L xxx

Schools break up tomorrow lunch time ........ I can see a long summer of sweaty teenaged boys lurking about playing band hero, fixing bike punctures and eating their way through the contents of my fridge and pantry like a plague of locusts.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

booo school holidays ................bring back the workhouses lol only jesting looking forward to my time with ma brats

"It's even worse when they are at Uni. Mine is off Uni from April to September with only a few days in Uni for exams so he is around my feet all the time.

Can't get up to anything as he might appear at any moment.

Still, he's fun to have around and it will be a quiet house when he and his brother finally move out."

Totally agree with that...mine at college and have been off for ages already!! But I wouldn't have it any other way

Miss grinch here. Nope don't look forward to it and I love my kids just as much. The whole figuring out the extra child minding as have to work , keeping them from being bored , money money money constantly.

If I was a part time parent then cool. But

Sorry but as much as I love em 7 weeks is just tooooo long

Think I'll open up my chimney again for the little darlings!!!!!!I can even run a summer school for Chimney sweeps.......the new batch!!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic