FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Is revealing to much truth on profile a bad thing

Is revealing to much truth on profile a bad thing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thought by being honest and show all of me and what I'm about would be a good thing but I feel I get less views than I did before

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

somethings are best to private chat, but cant see anything wrong in your bio, apart from your status, people are meant to be social distancing

"somethings are best to private chat, but cant see anything wrong in your bio, apart from your status, people are meant to be social distancing "
I know , I live by myself and get lonely at times x

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

You say you are truthful but claim to be straight. Looking for a MMF means you a bi and a MFM would indicate you are straight. Correct me if i am wrong.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

A lot of people are in stealth mode also so may be looking at profile but don't show up. I think everything is a bit strange at the moment and since meeting isn't allowed a lot of people aren't bothering with the site.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"You say you are truthful but claim to be straight. Looking for a MMF means you a bi and a MFM would indicate you are straight. Correct me if i am wrong."

The order in which the letters are written don't mean a thing, for example what if 3 men and 1 woman met. Would it mean 2 men were bi and 1 was straight just because it were written MMFM or MMMF.

"You say you are truthful but claim to be straight. Looking for a MMF means you a bi and a MFM would indicate you are straight. Correct me if i am wrong."
your right but it should be bi curious ill change it now thanks

"A lot of people are in stealth mode also so may be looking at profile but don't show up. I think everything is a bit strange at the moment and since meeting isn't allowed a lot of people aren't bothering with the site. "
probably need a break from the site myself actually becoming quite boring with all the lockdowns

"probably need a break from the site myself actually becoming quite boring with all the lockdowns "

Or adjust your expectations. With fewer socials/meets on the cards I've enjoyed actually just chatting. You know, showing an interest beyond just fuckery. I've made some good friends with no pressure to impress with my sexual prowess (lol) but that's led to us looking forward to a physical catch up as and when things relax.

Having a good written bio is really important for a guy if he is looking to attract women or couples. Most women and couples read them.

For a woman, it makes little difference, I find most don't even read them!

I've always said mmf and I'm straight, I didn't know this was an indicator of bi sex.

Learn somthing new every day.

you can have mmf and not touch the man and still be straight so the above dont know what their talking about

By *stonDBS2Man  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

"You say you are truthful but claim to be straight. Looking for a MMF means you a bi and a MFM would indicate you are straight. Correct me if i am wrong.

The order in which the letters are written don't mean a thing, for example what if 3 men and 1 woman met. Would it mean 2 men were bi and 1 was straight just because it were written MMFM or MMMF.

"

Agree with the latter comment,its a woman with two men,usually two straight men, not set in stone,granted,but i've never assumed,"threesome,2 guys,one must be bi".

the abyss

I assume the same stands for a mff then? No touching required?

"I assume the same stands for a mff then? No touching required? "
If that it what is agreed between people then yes

And only if the same sex touches each other then it can be classed as Bi thought you would have known that

Kirkcaldy

"I assume the same stands for a mff then? No touching required? "
Goin round in needless circles about this are we not, mmf/mfm, its 2 guys with a woman but we need some kinda boxing referee type judge watching to see if both guys might touch during the fun? Really?

"I assume the same stands for a mff then? No touching required? Goin round in needless circles about this are we not, mmf/mfm, its 2 guys with a woman but we need some kinda boxing referee type judge watching to see if both guys might touch during the fun? Really?"

This

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"I assume the same stands for a mff then? No touching required? Goin round in needless circles about this are we not, mmf/mfm, its 2 guys with a woman but we need some kinda boxing referee type judge watching to see if both guys might touch during the fun? Really?"

You forgot fmm - the one where the female always comes first.

"I assume the same stands for a mff then? No touching required? Goin round in needless circles about this are we not, mmf/mfm, its 2 guys with a woman but we need some kinda boxing referee type judge watching to see if both guys might touch during the fun? Really?

You forgot fmm - the one where the female always comes first. "

Even if its faked?

"probably need a break from the site myself actually becoming quite boring with all the lockdowns

Or adjust your expectations. With fewer socials/meets on the cards I've enjoyed actually just chatting. You know, showing an interest beyond just fuckery. I've made some good friends with no pressure to impress with my sexual prowess (lol) but that's led to us looking forward to a physical catch up as and when things relax. "

Great advice mate thanks very much

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Is MMF and MFM not just the same thing? Regardless of you put it it's still 2 men and a woman?

"Is MMF and MFM not just the same thing? Regardless of you put it it's still 2 men and a woman?"

There appears to be some debate on it, my personal thought is the people in it make it what it is and in chatting beforehand likely know what each other was looking for. Only my opinion though, others are available

the abyss

Hey I'm not the one getting tetchy about it

I'm only pointing to the fact that some may get confused that a MMF isn't bi men because in a MFF it seems to be the assumption that the girls will play with each other. At the end of the day if you are meeting anyone then clear conversations about meet expectations should be had

[Removed by poster at 01/10/20 19:28:15]

"Is revealing to much truth on profile a bad thing"

Yes definitely, especially on a public platform.

"Is revealing to much truth on profile a bad thing

Yes definitely, especially on a public platform. "

But why is that when you are totally comfortable with you are and honest

Yes definitely, especially on a public platform. But why is that when you are totally comfortable with you are and honest "

If that’s truly how you feel then it’s right for you

Yes definitely, especially on a public platform. But why is that when you are totally comfortable with you are and honest "

I always find less is more.

Yes definitely, especially on a public platform. But why is that when you are totally comfortable with you are and honest

I always find less is more. "

My grandad has that quote in his house

Yes definitely, especially on a public platform. But why is that when you are totally comfortable with you are and honest

I always find less is more. My grandad has that quote in his house

"

will try a new profile tomorrow and be a bit more mysterious see if that helps

Kirkcaldy

"I assume the same stands for a mff then? No touching required? Goin round in needless circles about this are we not, mmf/mfm, its 2 guys with a woman but we need some kinda boxing referee type judge watching to see if both guys might touch during the fun? Really?

Hey I'm not the one getting tetchy about it

I'm only pointing to the fact that some may get confused that a MMF isn't bi men because in a MFF it seems to be the assumption that the girls will play with each other. At the end of the day if you are meeting anyone then clear conversations about meet expectations should be had "

Sorry, i see your point regarding, if it were to be mff scenario,and often it being assumed both women instantly will be into each other in that situation.

» Add a new message to this topic