FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Night time ..wanna shag ?

Night time ..wanna shag ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parkle13 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

What makes guys think when they message you ,you'll

drop everything and let them come to ur house any time of day or night ..spend my life in leggings or jammies .hardly gonna just let a stranger come up now ..

or do somepeople ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *2ooMan  over a year ago

Borders

I would prefer a challenge and a little respect

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

probably some do but a bit of self respect and manners go a long way

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Damn I thought as soon as you’d all had your morning coffee the best lingerie was donned make up done heels on then log into fab awaiting all the Adonis’s from fab getting in touch ? ( where’s the tongue in cheek emoji when you want it )

By *edGlasgowMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"What makes guys think when they message you ,you'll

drop everything and let them come to ur house any time of day or night ..spend my life in leggings or jammies .hardly gonna just let a stranger come up now ..

or do somepeople ?"

Is it maybe cos you put a status saying you need a partner in crime?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Damn I thought as soon as you’d all had your morning coffee the best lingerie was donned make up done heels on then log into fab awaiting all the Adonis’s from fab getting in touch ? ( where’s the tongue in cheek emoji when you want it )

"

Yeah but the truth is were all sat in leggings & Tshirt with half our dinner spilt down the front of it lol

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Damn I thought as soon as you’d all had your morning coffee the best lingerie was donned make up done heels on then log into fab awaiting all the Adonis’s from fab getting in touch ? ( where’s the tongue in cheek emoji when you want it )

Yeah but the truth is were all sat in leggings & Tshirt with half our dinner spilt down the front of it lol "

Can you see in my window

"

Is it maybe cos you put a status saying you need a partner in crime?"

Aye cus that means one msg on here and she’ll be instantly up for a shag yeah?

By *J-32Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah but the truth is were all sat in leggings & Tshirt with half our dinner spilt down the front of it lol

Can you see in my window

"

Get my jammie bottoms off..

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

You mean, you're not willing to let me come round for a bj in your porch or hallway.

You must be fake then.

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Can you see in my window

Get my jammie bottoms off.. "

Make me

Dundee

"

Aye cus that means one msg on here and she’ll be instantly up for a shag yeah? "

ha ha thanks .my point exactly

Dundee

or do somepeople ?

Whats that got to do with anything .

Dundee

"

lmao .

or do somepeople ?

Is it maybe cos you put a status saying you

need a partner in crime?

Whats that got to do with anything ."

This

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

or do somepeople ?

Does that translate to I want a shag?

K

Glasgow

or do somepeople ?

K"

Well if you are on a site like this one, what other logical conclusion should someone draw?

dear lord, some comments never cease to amaze me lol

and some men wonder why they struggle to get a meet with the narrow mindedness..

or do somepeople ?

K

Well if you are on a site like this one, what other logical conclusion should someone draw?"

So you think everyone that you message on here has to immedietly down tools & shag ye, aye?

or do somepeople ?

K

Well if you are on a site like this one, what other logical conclusion should someone draw?

So you think everyone that you message on here has to immedietly

down tools & shag ye, aye? "

This

or do somepeople ?

K

Well if you are on a site like this one, what other logical conclusion should someone draw?"

yip as I thought..unverified.

Jeeze

Glasgow

or do somepeople ?

K

So you think everyone that you message on here has to immedietly down tools & shag ye, aye? "

Aye mate exactly that. Absolutely, why not?

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"dear lord, some comments never cease to amaze me lol

and some men wonder why they struggle to get a meet with the narrow mindedness.. "

Haha this exactly

K

Dundee

or do somepeople ?

K

Ha ha so do u think woman just sit about waiting to get a message.

Middle of the night ect and then invite random .faceless men up to there house ?

Can you see in my window

"

Keeping it real

and some men wonder why they struggle to get a meet with the narrow mindedness..

Haha this exactly

K"

I’ll add my stunned amazement too

or do somepeople ?

K

So you think everyone that you message on here has to immedietly down tools & shag ye, aye?

Aye mate exactly that. Absolutely, why not? "

What a plonker!

Glasgow

Guys, you can be annoyed etc all you want to, but what I'm simply saying is that I understand how someone may construe a status a certain way.

Ultimately it's no great drama. If you arent interested in any sort of proposition, we are all free to refuse or ignore it and move on.

Im very nice and respectful when I message woman , Still get ignored or message deleted straight away just something ye have to deal with and move on , What for you wont go by you and all that jazz

Dundee

"Guys, you can be annoyed etc all you want to, but what I'm simply saying is that I understand how someone may construe a status a certain way.

Ultimately it's no great drama. If you arent interested in any sort of proposition, we are all free to refuse or ignore it and move on."

Looking for any kind of partnership.fwb.ect Doesn't mean being available and expected to accommodate any time of day or night .

Men message at midnight .what u upto hmmmm sleeping not wanting to get up for a shag we a stranger

By *ocalladXXXMan  over a year ago

Dundee

Good wee giggle at this for sure. You ladies think you got it bad try being a guy on this site. We all here for bit of fun n games but some demands are hilarious like. For 1 some the ladies I spoke to on here can't hold a conversation yet seems to be 1 of their main things in profiles.. You basically need to walk hot coals just to strike up a convo calm yer tits don't let the thousand of thristy comments get to the head now. Honestly I can see where you come from I guess those msgs happen a lot but you really do need to see how you females act up on here can kill a Bonar in second ??. Just saying I can get some laugh on here before I get a hard on

Glasgow

"Guys, you can be annoyed etc all you want to, but what I'm simply saying is that I understand how someone may construe a status a certain way.

Ultimately it's no great drama. If you arent interested in any sort of proposition, we are all free to refuse or ignore it and move on.

Looking for any kind of partnership.fwb.ect Doesn't mean being available and expected to accommodate any time of day or night .

Men message at midnight .what u upto hmmmm sleeping not wanting to get up for a shag we a stranger

"

Genuine question. I'm intrigued that you say expected. Do you, hand on heart, feel that guys are trying to put some sort of obligation on you to fuck them at a moment's notice?

By *ot Wife FifeCouple  over a year ago

Fife

It’s funny it’s only been some men who think the lady that posted is in the wrong. every thing she has said is so true. As a couple we get the same. Guys seem to expect a hi or a few messages means it’s a guaranteed ride. Obviously we all want some fun. But still

Genuine question. I'm intrigued that you say expected. Do you, hand on heart, feel that guys are trying to put some sort of obligation on you to fuck them at a moment's notice?"

Taking your profile at face value in that you’ve not been here very long so I’ll bite. Yes SOME men expect you to fuck at a moments notice, some think they can badger you to meet and fuck, some think you are here to do any number of things for THEIR pleasure and and it shows both your inexperience and your lack of exploring both the site advice and the topics on the forum itself if you don’t know that. However, there are some amazing, intelligent, very sexy gents here that are also adults and understand swinging and what it means to explore ones sexuality with a like minded individual which is why some of us are here.

Disclaimer: note that being an arse on the site is not the exclusive terrain of the single male but as there are way more of them then yes we see more of that behaviour from them

or do somepeople ?"

The actual truth is if you said yes they wouldn't be seen for dust as many are fantasist throwing out suggestions willy nilly to every female they chat to probably but with no intention of actually meeting

Genuine question. I'm intrigued that you say expected. Do you, hand on heart, feel that guys are trying to put some sort of obligation on you to fuck them at a moment's notice?"

No

Dundee

"Good wee giggle at this for sure. You ladies think you got it bad try being a guy on this site. We all here for bit of fun n games but some demands are hilarious like. For 1 some the ladies I spoke to on here can't hold a conversation yet seems to be 1 of their main things in profiles.. You basically need to walk hot coals just to strike up a convo calm yer tits don't let the thousand of thristy comments get to the head now. Honestly I can see where you come from I guess those msgs happen a lot but you really do need to see how you females act up on here can kill a Bonar in second ??. Just saying I can get some laugh on here before I get a hard on "

Yea iv read some profiles .please.enter .U must like.strawberrys.to show uv read the profile ..

And must be tall sporty..fut suited booted shaved, bring a bottle and flowers .and pay for dinner and a hotel lmao

Dundee

Yea they do .iv had .what u up to .wanna fuck all in one mesaage..so I wind them up and say yea .and without any pics being exchanged or anything .they say .where are u .can we meet ..so yea

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Genuine question. I'm intrigued that you say expected. Do you, hand on heart, feel that guys are trying to put some sort of obligation on you to fuck them at a moment's notice?

Yea they do .iv had .what u up to .wanna fuck all in one mesaage..so I wind them up and say yea .and without any pics being exchanged or anything .they say .where are u .can we meet ..so yea "

Maybe just say no in the future. Possibly hit the block button, too.

Yea they do .iv had .what u up to .wanna fuck all in one mesaage..so I wind them up and say yea .and without any pics being exchanged or anything .they say .where are u .can we meet ..so yea

Maybe just say no in the future. Possibly hit the block button, too. "

Agreed

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Yea they do .iv had .what u up to .wanna fuck all in one mesaage..so I wind them up and say yea .and without any pics being exchanged or anything .they say .where are u .can we meet ..so yea "

the thing I find kinda annoying about these post is its always aimed at putting males down woman are just as guilty of the same nonsense I've had many similar messages even worse are the cpls wanting to host party's.....in my house as they can't due to family but its OK I can attend there party if I supply nibbles and drink

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Fife

Yea they do .iv had .what u up to .wanna fuck all in one mesaage..so I wind them up and say yea .and without any pics being exchanged or anything .they say .where are u .can we meet ..so yea the thing I find kinda annoying about these post is its always aimed at putting males down woman are just as guilty of the same nonsense I've had many similar messages even worse are the cpls wanting to host party's.....in my house as they can't due to family but its OK I can attend there party if I supply nibbles and drink"

Out of interest what kinda nibbles are you putting on

coatbridge

Yea they do .iv had .what u up to .wanna fuck all in one mesaage..so I wind them up and say yea .and without any pics being exchanged or anything .they say .where are u .can we meet ..so yea the thing I find kinda annoying about these post is its always aimed at putting males down woman are just as guilty of the same nonsense I've had many similar messages even worse are the cpls wanting to host party's.....in my house as they can't due to family but its OK I can attend there party if I supply nibbles and drink

Out of interest what kinda nibbles are you putting on "

lol whatever they demand

Aberdeenshire

Yea they do .iv had .what u up to .wanna fuck all in one mesaage..so I wind them up and say yea .and without any pics being exchanged or anything .they say .where are u .can we meet ..so yea the thing I find kinda annoying about these post is its always aimed at putting males down woman are just as guilty of the same nonsense I've had many similar messages even worse are the cpls wanting to host party's.....in my house as they can't due to family but its OK I can attend there party if I supply nibbles and drink

Out of interest what kinda nibbles are you putting on lol whatever they demand"

I've got a pack of frozen sausage rolls - the wee wans. Tesco Finest

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Fife

Out of interest what kinda nibbles are you putting on lol whatever they demand

I've got a pack of frozen sausage rolls - the wee wans. Tesco Finest"

Nobody is going to be impressed with your wee sausage you need to up your game

Yea they do .iv had .what u up to .wanna fuck all in one mesaage..so I wind them up and say yea .and without any pics being exchanged or anything .they say .where are u .can we meet ..so yea the thing I find kinda annoying about these post is its always aimed at putting males down woman are just as guilty of the same nonsense I've had many similar messages even worse are the cpls wanting to host party's.....in my house as they can't due to family but its OK I can attend there party if I supply nibbles and drink"

Not always, some of us point out that all parties have their faults

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Can kind of understand the confusion tbh. Especially for newbies who don't really have the hang of the wwird and wonderful world of fabswingers.

Lets face it, we're on a "site like this" showing pics with very little or no clothes on. If only people (not just men and definitely not all men) would actually get past the pictures and read a profile it might help.

Personally i just delete messages along the lines of "meet now" and don't spend any time on them x

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"Can kind of understand the confusion tbh. Especially for newbies who don't really have the hang of the wwird and wonderful world of fabswingers.

Lets face it, we're on a "site like this" showing pics with very little or no clothes on. If only people (not just men and definitely not all men) would actually get past the pictures and read a profile it might help.

Personally i just delete messages along the lines of "meet now" and don't spend any time on them x"

*weird

By *arlosF2019Man  over a year ago

glasgow

or do somepeople ?"

Not here take me out of that group loo

glasgow

or do somepeople ?The actual truth is if you said yes they wouldn't be seen for dust as many are fantasist throwing out suggestions willy nilly to every female they chat to probably but with no intention of actually meeting "

Who says yes ?

Aberdeenshire

Out of interest what kinda nibbles are you putting on lol whatever they demand

I've got a pack of frozen sausage rolls - the wee wans. Tesco Finest

Nobody is going to be impressed with your wee sausage you need to up your game "

I've a Mattesons in there, too, but I'm saving that for an intimate occasion.

glasgow

and some men wonder why they struggle to get a meet with the narrow mindedness.. "

You would block them even if they were nice

coatbridge

Not always, some of us point out that all parties have their faults "

can't remember ever seeing men make posts complaining about it though.

I get that it's not all females that do this but men bashing threads are a bit of a regular post and perhaps as the saying goes s**t sticks it sure if it's because in terms of personal life in general men are guarded and fems in general prefer to discuss it

or do somepeople ?The actual truth is if you said yes they wouldn't be seen for dust as many are fantasist throwing out suggestions willy nilly to every female they chat to probably but with no intention of actually meeting

Who says yes ? "

quite a few do lol

Not always, some of us point out that all parties have their faults can't remember ever seeing men make posts complaining about it though.

I get that it's not all females that do this but men bashing threads are a bit of a regular post and perhaps as the saying goes s**t sticks it sure if it's because in terms of personal life in general men are guarded and fems in general prefer to discuss it"

You haven’t seen the numerous posts complaining on how women don’t answer mail etc, are only here for attention etc, ok. It’s a regular post because it happens every day several times as day. High male to female ratio means women do get several messages a day with the same old content but that doesn’t change the fact that PEOPLE of all orientations can be at fault. Doesn’t make it man bashing (though it can be sometimes just like you get woman bashing (not a kink)) but we do know that’s your view my dear Kola which you are of course entitled to

Dundee

Not bashing anybody except, No woman ask to.meet at the drop of a hat or middle of the night

.my point was do men in general think that just cause we are on here we are just sitting about ,legs shaved .dressed to kill

,kids.put to boarding school

And will just hump anybody anytime.?

coatbridge

You don't see men complaining about females wanting a booty call regularly.

It's an observation nothing more.

The ratio has a lot to answer for I agree though the old chestnut of msgs received simply imo isn't true. I've seen many female profiles and unless they hint at things the millions of messages does not happen.

It sometimes feels like if your critical about females means of using the forums your bad and evil but guys are fair game.

coatbridge

"Not bashing anybody except, No woman ask to.meet at the drop of a hat or middle of the night

.my point was do men in general think that just cause we are on here we are just sitting about ,legs shaved .dressed to kill

And will just hump anybody anytime.?"

females can and do ask for booty calls at the drop of a hat though

By *othardandfreeMan  over a year ago

.here and there

"Not bashing anybody except, No woman ask to.meet at the drop of a hat or middle of the night

And will just hump anybody anytime.?females can and do ask for booty calls at the drop of a hat though "

I take it they are the ones on your hotlist

coatbridge

And will just hump anybody anytime.?females can and do ask for booty calls at the drop of a hat though

I take it they are the ones on your hotlist

"

nope not something that interests me

Dundee

"You don't see men complaining about females wanting a booty call regularly.

The ratio has a lot to answer for I agree though the old chestnut of msgs received simply imo isn't true. I've seen many female profiles and unless they hint at things the millions of messages does not happen.

It sometimes feels like if your critical about females means of using the forums your bad and evil but guys are fair game.

"

Boots call away. My point is any time day or night .no conversation no pic just straight in.wanna shag .

coatbridge

Boots call away. My point is any time day or night .no conversation no pic just straight in.wanna shag ."

that's exactly what a booty call is lol

Dundee

Boots call away. My point is any time day or night .no conversation no pic just straight in.wanna shag .that's exactly what a booty call is lol "

We arnt going to agree on anything. So thanks for ur input. And enjoy any booty calls u have

» Add a new message to this topic