FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Men vs women

Men vs women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tevejones2008 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Is there any women out there that does actually just want a bit of spontaneous fun? Profiles saying horny nsa fun but then they change their mind.

Where as us guys are just game for anything lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Yeah, it's that any hole's a goal attitude that's really appealing. Really we should be lining up to shag ya.

Glasgow

"Yeah, it's that any hole's a goal attitude that's really appealing. Really we should be lining up to shag ya. "

I know right...... Where's the turn off with that lol

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

"Yeah, it's that any hole's a goal attitude that's really appealing. Really we should be lining up to shag ya. "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ticket number 276 come to the collection point please .

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Is there any women out there that does actually just want a bit of spontaneous fun? Profiles saying horny nsa fun but then they change their mind.

Where as us guys are just game for anything lol "

That doesn't mean we wanna shag any man that asks .

Also everyone is entitled to change their mind.

lastly we are in the middle of a pandemic so most aint meeting just now

"Is there any women out there that does actually just want a bit of spontaneous fun? Profiles saying horny nsa fun but then they change their mind.

In fairness, people are allowed too change their mind at any given time. No means No.

Men also have standards therefore I don't think us Guys are game for anything.

Good luck OP

By *W1970Man  over a year ago

hamilton

Well said naughty

Glasgow

too many serious ppl on here......... I know that no means no etc lol but I'm just explaining the difference between men n women in terms of guys are defo the hornier species

They are allowed to change their minds...also if they want a random spontaneous meet the majority will still have standards they would want someone to meet,and most who message them probably won't meet that.

Oh and I'm afraid I'm not part of that "game for anything" mentality. I need a potential partner to meet certain requirements and I dont do spontaneous.

Central Borders

"too many serious ppl on here......... I know that no means no etc lol but I'm just explaining the difference between men n women in terms of guys are defo the hornier species "

You think that because you're not getting your leg over, guys must be hornier?

"too many serious ppl on here......... I know that no means no etc lol but I'm just explaining the difference between men n women in terms of guys are defo the hornier species

You think that because you're not getting your leg over, guys must be hornier? "

I'd argue women are the hornier species they just hide it better haha

"too many serious ppl on here......... I know that no means no etc lol but I'm just explaining the difference between men n women in terms of guys are defo the hornier species "

You can be horny and have standards (commonly referred to as being a "fussy cow" on here).

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Glasgow

"too many serious ppl on here......... I know that no means no etc lol but I'm just explaining the difference between men n women in terms of guys are defo the hornier species

You think that because you're not getting your leg over, guys must be hornier? "

I defo know so, I'm not talking about all women trust me, I've had a few women who destroyed me and I couldn't keep up with how horny they were but mostly I'd say it's the hunters who are more active

Central Borders

I defo know so, I'm not talking about all women trust me, I've had a few women who destroyed me and I couldn't keep up with how horny they were but mostly I'd say it's the hunters who are more active "

Different kind of hole, but you do keep digging yourself a deeper one

Glasgow

I defo know so, I'm not talking about all women trust me, I've had a few women who destroyed me and I couldn't keep up with how horny they were but mostly I'd say it's the hunters who are more active

Different kind of hole, but you do keep digging yourself a deeper one "

Lol I know, maybe I should stop typing oops x

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

I do 3years and counting ,no sign of ending celibacy this year with covid and at stage that warm apple pie looks appealing

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Different kind of hole, but you do keep digging yourself a deeper one

Lol I know, maybe I should stop typing oops x"

Yup. I am confiscating your brush and pot of tar as well.

Central Borders

I do 3years and counting ,no sign of ending celibacy this year with covid and at stage that warm apple pie looks appealing "

Apple pie with whipped cream. Yum

I do 3years and counting ,no sign of ending celibacy this year with covid and at stage that warm apple pie looks appealing "

Just like Grandma used too make it

By *otmale5Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Indulged in spur of the moment or it just happens sex but It’s been with people I actually knew however I’ve still got my standards..

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

You may be onto something. A man's basic primitive instinct is to sow his seeds, whereas a woman's is to ensure those seeds don't yield a muppet. Sometimes, though, a muppet slips through the net and continues the vicious circle of life..

You may be onto something. A man's basic primitive instinct is to sow his seeds, whereas a woman's is to ensure those seeds don't yield a muppet. Sometimes, though, a muppet slips through the net and continues the vicious circle of life.."

Now now Ima...MLM too.

By *irth VaderMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

You may be onto something. A man's basic primitive instinct is to sow his seeds, whereas a woman's is to ensure those seeds don't yield a muppet. Sometimes, though, a muppet slips through the net and continues the vicious circle of life..

Now now Ima...MLM too.

"

MLM

I look at some men and think ‘wow, and you were the strongest jizz in the full load”

kinda disagree

I really need to fancy a female before anything happens

and if the snogging isnt magic, nothing further will go on.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

Now now Ima...MLM too.

MLM

I look at some men and think ‘wow, and you were the strongest jizz in the full load”"

Sake!! I nearly spat tea all over my phone!!

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Now now Ima...MLM too.

"

Erm.. MLM is not a legitimate way to do business, not only do people lose money but relationships may be ruined and it can be detrimental to health.

Yer Da' sell Avon, like?

Now now Ima...MLM too.

Erm.. MLM is not a legitimate way to do business, not only do people lose money but relationships may be ruined and it can be detrimental to health.

Yer Da' sell Avon, like?"

Naw but Ma Maw sells his pants on here.

Maybe they are just not horny for you.....

Now now Ima...MLM too.

Yer Da' sell Avon, like?

Naw but Ma Maw sells his pants on here."

Bitcoin anyone... send them or i release the vids

» Add a new message to this topic