FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cock Pics

Cock Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *esLibertines OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow Edinburgh Leeds Manchester

Hi guys, more and more frequently reading profiles complaining about getting cock pics. Honestly don't understand why. Is this website about having sex? Isn t better see what can someone offer showing, a real obviously, hard cock? It s about swinging, wouldn't say, but maybe some men of the couples feels the pressure?It' s about makes your Mrs happy, so don't complain.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Hi guys, more and more frequently reading profiles complaining about getting cock pics. Honestly don't understand why. Is this website about having sex? Isn t better see what can someone offer showing, a real obviously, hard cock? It s about swinging, wouldn't say, but maybe some men of the couples feels the pressure?It' s about makes your Mrs happy, so don't complain. "

Incoming!..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys, more and more frequently reading profiles complaining about getting cock pics. Honestly don't understand why. Is this website about having sex? Isn t better see what can someone offer showing, a real obviously, hard cock? It s about swinging, wouldn't say, but maybe some men of the couples feels the pressure?It' s about makes your Mrs happy, so don't complain. "

I can assure you Magic does not feel any pressure lol. It is me who has the issue. And no, this website isn't just about the sex for us. It is about meeting like minded people who we can have fun with at various levels. This includes knowing them as people and not just an appendage that happens to be stuck to their body

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Cock pics don't bother me that much but as an opening message to someone you've never spoken to before then no I don't want to see it.

Do you send cock & pussy pics out with your messages op?.. just curious!

Getting to know someone a little 1st and building on a friendship and sharing stuff like that can be fun but not a complete stranger

"Hi guys, more and more frequently reading profiles complaining about getting cock pics. Honestly don't understand why. Is this website about having sex? Isn t better see what can someone offer showing, a real obviously, hard cock? It s about swinging, wouldn't say, but maybe some men of the couples feels the pressure?It' s about makes your Mrs happy, so don't complain.

I can assure you Magic does not feel any pressure lol. It is me who has the issue. And no, this website isn't just about the sex for us. It is about meeting like minded people who we can have fun with at various levels. This includes knowing them as people and not just an appendage that happens to be stuck to their body "

Sure, obviously we re looking for different things.

"Hi guys, more and more frequently reading profiles complaining about getting cock pics. Honestly don't understand why. Is this website about having sex? Isn t better see what can someone offer showing, a real obviously, hard cock? It s about swinging, wouldn't say, but maybe some men of the couples feels the pressure?It' s about makes your Mrs happy, so don't complain. Cock pics don't bother me that much but as an opening message to someone you've never spoken to before then no I don't want to see it.

Do you send cock & pussy pics out with your messages op?.. just curious!

Getting to know someone a little 1st and building on a friendship and sharing stuff like that can be fun but not a complete stranger "

Nope we don't send, we were talking who get them and we don't mind getting.

About building a friendship or connection,we don't mind about that as well frankly.

"Hi guys, more and more frequently reading profiles complaining about getting cock pics. Honestly don't understand why. Is this website about having sex? Isn t better see what can someone offer showing, a real obviously, hard cock? It s about swinging, wouldn't say, but maybe some men of the couples feels the pressure?It' s about makes your Mrs happy, so don't complain.

I can assure you Magic does not feel any pressure lol. It is me who has the issue. And no, this website isn't just about the sex for us. It is about meeting like minded people who we can have fun with at various levels. This includes knowing them as people and not just an appendage that happens to be stuck to their body

Sure, obviously we re looking for different things. "

People use this site in a variety of different ways Some use it between relationships. Some use it only when single never considering doing using it in a relationship. Some use it to be exhibitionists. Some use it to be voyeurs. Some use it for the social aspect with no intention of meeting. Some use it as it was designed, a swinging website. Even that though is on a very large spectrum. Swinging means different things to different people depending on their kinks and dynamics. It makes me chuckle when I see this site labelled as being filled with time wasters. All that has happened is people are seeing others use the site in a way that is different from them and their expectations of it. It is all about finding others who use it the same way as you and hopefully having a connection with them to take it to the next level. That is my opinion of course Like you say, we are looking for different things xxx

People use this site in a variety of different ways Some use it between relationships. Some use it only when single never considering doing using it in a relationship. Some use it to be exhibitionists. Some use it to be voyeurs. Some use it for the social aspect with no intention of meeting. Some use it as it was designed, a swinging website. Even that though is on a very large spectrum. Swinging means different things to different people depending on their kinks and dynamics. It makes me chuckle when I see this site labelled as being filled with time wasters. All that has happened is people are seeing others use the site in a way that is different from them and their expectations of it. It is all about finding others who use it the same way as you and hopefully having a connection with them to take it to the next level. That is my opinion of course Like you say, we are looking for different things xxx"

Definitely but still don't understand the aggressive reaction some profile state:'we block dick's pics". isn't too much?

People use this site in a variety of different ways Some use it between relationships. Some use it only when single never considering doing using it in a relationship. Some use it to be exhibitionists. Some use it to be voyeurs. Some use it for the social aspect with no intention of meeting. Some use it as it was designed, a swinging website. Even that though is on a very large spectrum. Swinging means different things to different people depending on their kinks and dynamics. It makes me chuckle when I see this site labelled as being filled with time wasters. All that has happened is people are seeing others use the site in a way that is different from them and their expectations of it. It is all about finding others who use it the same way as you and hopefully having a connection with them to take it to the next level. That is my opinion of course Like you say, we are looking for different things xxx

Definitely but still don't understand the aggressive reaction some profile state:'we block dick's pics". isn't too much?"

Yeah I can be an aggressive wee mofo at times but with this I tend to agree with you. I don't do the whole blocking thing. I just blatantly ignore as got better things to be putting my energy into. What rips my knitting is getting a Hi with 20 different angles of said cock. Like c'mon to fuck mate How many angles of a cock can one take? Like what does that tell me about you? That you have amazing manual dexterity at holding your phone? Need a bit more than that. It is a hard market out there for single guys lol. So many just don't get that they need to market their profile in a way that is going to make them stand out from the other guys with amazing manual dexterity

Definitely but still don't understand the aggressive reaction some profile state:'we block dick's pics". isn't too much?

Yeah I can be an aggressive wee mofo at times but with this I tend to agree with you. I don't do the whole blocking thing. I just blatantly ignore as got better things to be putting my energy into. What rips my knitting is getting a Hi with 20 different angles of said cock. Like c'mon to fuck mate How many angles of a cock can one take? Like what does that tell me about you? That you have amazing manual dexterity at holding your phone? Need a bit more than that. It is a hard market out there for single guys lol. So many just don't get that they need to market their profile in a way that is going to make them stand out from the other guys with amazing manual dexterity "

Ahaha,sure many angles cock pics are just pointless and boring, one would be enough or mixed between more like sex positions etc. But generally we think is good to have a view of what could be the goods

If any thought has gone into the pic then it can be interesting.

If it's just a massive cock hanging out a pair of grey joggers with Match of The Day captured in the background TV, then it's a no from me.

Detest them.

Boring as feck!

I'm assuming that every male on here has 1 so no need to show me it.

"Detest them.

Boring as feck!

"

That's true, so everyone woman here has tits and you just showed one on your profile, so why is that?

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Watch your inboxes ladies. Incoming. x

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Cocks on profiles really do not bother me but being sent one in a message by someone does.

"Watch your inboxes ladies. Incoming. x "

...still nothing.....too big for my "inbox" ?

"Watch your inboxes ladies. Incoming. x

"

Ahahaah.

"Cocks on profiles really do not bother me but being sent one in a message by someone does. "

We know your tastes..classy beauty

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

If I'm considering meeting someone then I guess it is nice to have a preview of the goods, but until I have established if there is enough interest to actually meet then I want to get to know the person not see their cock from every angle.

By *uckylamondMan  over a year ago

Durham

I guess fabswingers is the online equivalent of a pick up bar. Some people are just there for a flirt and a laugh and some definitely want to get their rocks off that evening. But in no circumstances would a good introduction to someone be a quick "Hi" and whip your cock out (perhaps using a drinks can for size comparison).

"Detest them.

Boring as feck!

That's true, so everyone woman here has tits and you just showed one on your profile, so why is that? "

because I want too

"I guess fabswingers is the online equivalent of a pick up bar. Some people are just there for a flirt and a laugh and some definitely want to get their rocks off that evening. But in no circumstances would a good introduction to someone be a quick "Hi" and whip your cock out (perhaps using a drinks can for size comparison). "

As 'long' is a big and hard cock no one will complain here..

Glasgow

"Watch your inboxes ladies. Incoming. x

"

You know fine well I wouldn’t do such a thing. Besides I don’t have Sky.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

If they have photos on profile I can look or not look. If fhey attach one or two to a message, co.

But if they attach 6 different angles to a message and then attach the same pics to the next message then I will assume that that is as good as they get. And it takes way more than just being born with a cock to get me naked - I'm high maintenance like that

I dont send cock picks I prefer to disappoint in person I also dont have pictures of my cock on show ...only friends

"I dont send cock picks I prefer to disappoint in person I also dont have pictures of my cock on show ...only friends "

Well.. thanks

"I dont send cock picks I prefer to disappoint in person I also dont have pictures of my cock on show ...only friends

Well.. thanks "

your welcome

By *rP_TickleMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

It 9bky "works" when yiu have a dong worth photographing x

I need to be attracted to the whole person. Otherwise is just a cock. When they might also be one.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Dick pics on a profile I don't mind. Not my profile, not up to me what pics others want to put on display. Although for me a profile stands out when someone doesn't put it all on display.

When they feel the need to send them to my inbox it's a different story though, depending on my mood they're instantly deleted or go on the block list.

Just out of curiosity OP, on average how many dicks do you get in your inbox? If you receive a few dozen every day it really does get a bit tedious x

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"Dick pics on a profile I don't mind. Not my profile, not up to me what pics others want to put on display. Although for me a profile stands out when someone doesn't put it all on display.

When they feel the need to send them to my inbox it's a different story though, depending on my mood they're instantly deleted or go on the block list.

Just out of curiosity OP, on average how many dicks do you get in your inbox? If you receive a few dozen every day it really does get a bit tedious x"

I don't get dozens per day btw. I know some females do and when I first signed up I had a mailbox overload with dicks.

Living rural, no longer newbie and loads of filters have eased it off nicely x

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Stirling

I've a couple of dick pics, if the lady would like, but they are private and only shared on request.

More often than not, the lady doesn't request.

I'm all for a cock picture or a wee look in the private gallery. I would however like to see someones face before their cock...and I maybe don't need to see them at 13 different angles but I'm certainly not bothered by them.

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

Absolutely.... No worries having a look after chatting and seeing a face picture.

Rock out with your cock out.

I can’t lie I love a tease if couples or single female like to do so x

Nope not for me.

I’m attracted to the person rather than just the cock.

IMO I think it’s sad and desperate that a grown man has to flaunt his cock on a public website on the off chance he’s gonna get laid.

"Dick pics on a profile I don't mind. Not my profile, not up to me what pics others want to put on display. Although for me a profile stands out when someone doesn't put it all on display.

Just out of curiosity OP, on average how many dicks do you get in your inbox? If you receive a few dozen every day it really does get a bit tedious x"

Yep, some days we're more passive than others. We don't mind them on profiles as it's our choice to click on them, but when they're unsolicited without an accompanying face pic we normally just delete them. For us we have to have an attraction to the person.

By *ltKittyWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

It's up to people if they want to show their cocks off on their profile, that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the first message with unwanted cock picks (up close and personal, masturbating, some other item to compare their cock next to etc) and some comment about what they want done to it. There's good and bad ways to show off cocks, probably why opinions are divided based on personal experiences

If I want to see someone’s dick, I’ll ask them. Getting a message with a a picture attached isn’t more or likely to make me want to chat or meet them based on that pic. But it’s more likely to make me want to delete their message as they didn’t read my profile, which isn’t even that long

By *exylicksMan  over a year ago

airdrie

I just think its nice to chat to people first before sending a dick pic, if someone wants pic after that cool but from stories I've heard guys just sending dick pics with no conversation whatsoever

To boabie pic

Or not to boabie pic

That is the question....

"To boabie pic

Or not to boabie pic

That is the question...."

Just gonnae no is the answer (going by public opinion)

Glasgow

"To boabie pic

Or not to boabie pic

That is the question....

Just gonnae no is the answer (going by public opinion) "

Gonna change my profile name to Jimboabielicious

"To boabie pic

Or not to boabie pic

That is the question....

Gonna change my profile name to Jimboabielicious "

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"To boabie pic

Or not to boabie pic

That is the question....

Gonna change my profile name to Jimboabielicious "

Do it!

K

"To boabie pic

Or not to boabie pic

That is the question....

Do it!

K"

Agreeeeee do it, do it, do it

Glasgow

"To boabie pic

Or not to boabie pic

That is the question....

Do it!

K"

What, send you a boabie pic?

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"To boabie pic

Or not to boabie pic

That is the question....

Do it!

K

What, send you a boabie pic? "

You know I'm no into boabies

K

» Add a new message to this topic