FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > falkirk area ...

falkirk area ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does anyone have any advice

recently relocated here with a work project . will be here for the next year or so . own place easy going been on fabs for a number of years with recent verifications

but genuinely struggling to break the ice with females in the area ...

is it because im english lol , or is it just the fact that the area im in has a large number of travelling men who are bombarding the locals with “ fancy a fuck “ posts

ladies of scotland ... where are ya ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

Welcome

I can't comment for the ladies in your area but I know myself that given current circumstances I'm not meeting anyone for the foreseable future so this may be a part of whats happening to you.

A good tip is to hand around here on the forums and get to know people that way first

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome to scotland OP.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sure it's nothing to do with being English OP

Circumstances are strange just now for everyone just now....keep on having a gander and a gab on here. You never know what may turn up

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Can't vouch for the women of Falkirk specifically, but I suspect they are much the same as women elsewhere. I doubt it has anything to do with being English.

"Welcome

I can't comment for the ladies in your area but I know myself that given current circumstances I'm not meeting anyone for the foreseable future so this may be a part of whats happening to you.

A good tip is to hand around here on the forums and get to know people that way first "

yeah of course , im not expecting a meet on my first day here ( although there was that time in Portsmouth lol )

but even replying to a well written email . i feel its getting lost in the hundreds of messages )

"Welcome to scotland OP.

Good luck "

thanks

"Sure it's nothing to do with being English OP

Circumstances are strange just now for everyone just now....keep on having a gander and a gab on here. You never know what may turn up "

thankyou xx

"Can't vouch for the women of Falkirk specifically, but I suspect they are much the same as women elsewhere. I doubt it has anything to do with being English.

"

thanks

great profile by the way ????

couple of weeks on . still no real conversations being struck , even with a well put together introduction ...

i fear my time here could be long and boring at this rate lol

By *ugofirstMan  over a year ago

livingston

I’ve pretty much given up. A couple of ladies have been polite but are way down south so just a chat.

I think it is the margins mate, a lot of women on here can cherry pick. Just look at the replies saying they have too many messages to answer etc.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic