FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Scottish Dommes

Scottish Dommes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do we have many active Dommes in Scotland. I know there are a lot of male Dom’s, but I haven’t come across even one female Domme on here!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm sure there are plenty, just not on fab. Different market. Try an Internet search.

Innocent

By *ltKittyWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Definitely agree, there's better places to look

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Yeah. We have met a couple of them.... socially.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do we have many active Dommes in Scotland. I know there are a lot of male Dom’s, but I haven’t come across even one female Domme on here! "

There are a few

By *othoneygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

"Do we have many active Dommes in Scotland. I know there are a lot of male Dom’s, but I haven’t come across even one female Domme on here!

There are a few "

Definitely a few

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

EDINBURGH (She/Her)

Ones feels you might not have quite opened Pandora's box yet!

There are many. You are just not looking in the right places....

There’s quite a few ladies but tbh on here most of them are here looking for something other than a DS dynamic, if they are looking for that they tend to use a more fet life site

By *uggy55TV/TS  over a year ago

Fife

[Removed by poster at 30/10/20 10:24:19]

By *uggy55TV/TS  over a year ago

Fife

Certainly keeping an eye on this thread.....

So is there anyone that can point me in the right direction of where to look. I did a quick Google but nothing legit seems to come up ?? Xx thanks in advance

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

"So is there anyone that can point me in the right direction of where to look. I did a quick Google but nothing legit seems to come up ?? Xx thanks in advance "

Try Fet Life

By *ltKittyWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"So is there anyone that can point me in the right direction of where to look. I did a quick Google but nothing legit seems to come up ?? Xx thanks in advance "

Fet would be one of the best places to talk to like minded people.

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

"Fet would be one of the best places to talk to like minded people. "

Navigating that site is brutal. I’m sure it’s set up that way for some kind of sado masochistic kink by the owners

Yeah I've tried it lol but also sorta seems like it's impossible to actually arrange anything on there. Xx

By *ittyScritchesWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's not the most intuitive, but by the same token it was never intended as a hookup / dating / matching site. There are many 'Looking For' groups within it that serve that purpose though.

What kind of domme are you looking for? A paid one? Someone to Top you? D/s relationship? FLR?

What you are looking for will depend on how you can go about looking for one.

A paid dominatrix - there are dungeons in Edinburgh and Glasgow with a variety of paid dommes working out of them. There are also Kik groups with paid dommes if you are more into control over pain

Someone to Top - this means BDSM play without the D/s or control aspects. Make friends on Fet or try the BDSM Scotland discord groups. Best is to go to munches (non-kinky kink meets) but those aren’t happening right now so it will be harder than usual

A D/s relationship- you have to be valuable to us. And think of you are being more self-centred than domme-centred. Serve and you may receive. Also I meet my partner on Tinder and he helped flick the Domme switch. It can happen! There are also code words to use in dating profiles (eg 5’11” or 3’2” on my knees)

Female Led Relationship (FLR) - D/s in and out of the bedroom - sometimes does not involve BDSM. Much harder to achieve but there are forums, discords devoted to this you can post on

There are a few on fab for sure!!

"What kind of domme are you looking for? A paid one? Someone to Top you? D/s relationship? FLR?

What you are looking for will depend on how you can go about looking for one.

A paid dominatrix - there are dungeons in Edinburgh and Glasgow with a variety of paid dommes working out of them. There are also Kik groups with paid dommes if you are more into control over pain

Someone to Top - this means BDSM play without the D/s or control aspects. Make friends on Fet or try the BDSM Scotland discord groups. Best is to go to munches (non-kinky kink meets) but those aren’t happening right now so it will be harder than usual

A D/s relationship- you have to be valuable to us. And think of you are being more self-centred than domme-centred. Serve and you may receive. Also I meet my partner on Tinder and he helped flick the Domme switch. It can happen! There are also code words to use in dating profiles (eg 5’11” or 3’2” on my knees)

Female Led Relationship (FLR) - D/s in and out of the bedroom - sometimes does not involve BDSM. Much harder to achieve but there are forums, discords devoted to this you can post on"

This Nailed it. It all depends on what you are looking for in that dynamic xxx

» Add a new message to this topic