FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > My prilofile

My prilofile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi folks

OK... I'm new joined during lockdown to see what it was all about, I'm enjoying the site so far but seems alot of negative vibes.. So question is it my profile acceptable or not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hi folks

OK... I'm new joined during lockdown to see what it was all about, I'm enjoying the site so far but seems alot of negative vibes.. So question is it my profile acceptable or not? "

Your profile seems okay what kind of negative vibes do you mean can you give an example?

" Your profile seems okay what kind of negative vibes do you mean can you give an example? "

Just seems to be alot of keyboard gangsters and give horrible replys probably just me lol

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

It looks fine to me. Just keep plodding on as good things usually happen when you least expect.x

"It looks fine to me. Just keep plodding on as good things usually happen when you least expect.x"
yeah that's all we can do

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

" Your profile seems okay what kind of negative vibes do you mean can you give an example?

Just seems to be alot of keyboard gangsters and give horrible replys probably just me lol"

There are some like that but there are far more nicer people than there are horrible people just stick with it & I'm sure ul find the nice ones

" There are some like that but there are far more nicer people than there are horrible people just stick with it & I'm sure ul find the nice ones "

Thanks and will do I'm sure there are some nice folk about

By *ittyScritchesWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Have the negative replies been about your profile?

For instance are you reading people's profiles before you send messages and only sending if relevant? Are you putting some thought in or just "hi how r u" or copy and paste? Are you hinting at (or asking for meets)? All things that might peeve folks off and if it's the hundredth bit of nonsense they've had that day any response might be less than polite.

Or they could just be meanies.

"Have the negative replies been about your profile?

For instance are you reading people's profiles before you send messages and only sending if relevant? Are you putting some thought in or just "hi how r u" or copy and paste? Are you hinting at (or asking for meets)? All things that might peeve folks off and if it's the hundredth bit of nonsense they've had that day any response might be less than polite.

Or they could just be meanies."

yes I read profiles its mainly when I just sending the odd compliment but hey it's all good we are all adults I was just having a moan

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did you use the Forum to have a moan and share negativity?

Read profiles!

" Your profile seems okay what kind of negative vibes do you mean can you give an example?

Just seems to be alot of keyboard gangsters and give horrible replys probably just me lol"

No excuse for being rude but maybe you caught them on a bad day.

Just strangers on the internet remember. No point in giving them your head space.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Wouldn't worry about shitty replies and definitely don't take it personally. Block and move on x

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

"Wouldn't worry about shitty replies and definitely don't take it personally. Block and move on x"

Hey Pringles, are you ok?

» Add a new message to this topic